The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Thinking of you Tony - Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thinking of you Tony - Good luck!

Post by dolittle on 01.02.13 9:14

I have been a long time lurker. I feel I must give you, GA, and all who voice the injustice in this once great country my support.

It is easy for me to say, but stand up to them Tony

My best wishes to you for trying to get justice for a little girl.

dollitle

dolittle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thinking of you Tony - Good Luck!

Post by Mirage on 01.02.13 9:45

Dear Tony

Another first time poster, long time lurker! I just had to join up today to say I am thinking of you constantly and the ordeal you face next week.

I wish I could be there in silent support, but rest assured, I shall be praying for you like mad.

We lurkers and more active contributors KNOW there is something radically wrong in this case and what REALLY went on will one day emerge.

When I was at infant school we used to sing a hymn - and though not overly religious I cannot help thinking of it today.

Jesus bids us shine with a pure clear light

Like a little candle burning in the night

In this world of darkness, we must shine

You in your small corner

And I in mine.

God Bless you Tony.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 9:52

A warm welcome to 3 more new members and previous lurkers. Thank you for posting your support for Tony.

lainyshotts

dolittle

Mirage

Welcome back to poppydog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 01.02.13 11:41

And welcome from me to all the new members, so good to read your posts of support for Tony and it is our cause too, to see Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann.

Mirage your childhood memory song has reduced me to tears, thinking that Madeleine could well have sung this song when she started school, a step in life she sadly never experienced.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 01.02.13 15:16

@Nina wrote:And welcome from me to all the new members, so good to read your posts of support for Tony and it is our cause too, to see Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann.

Mirage your childhood memory song has reduced me to tears, thinking that Madeleine could well have sung this song when she started school, a step in life she sadly never experienced.

Sorry to have made you cry, Nina. I had the same image in my head as I wrote it, albeit for Tony.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 01.02.13 15:21

@Mirage wrote:
@Nina wrote:And welcome from me to all the new members, so good to read your posts of support for Tony and it is our cause too, to see Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann.

Sorry to have made you cry, Nina. I had the same image in my head as I wrote it, albeit for Tony.

Eh Mirage no probs roses . It just hit a raw nerve that often brings the tears when I think about vulnerable children being neglected and abused.

It is brilliant to see so many people coming forward and wishing Tony well, he needs to know just what support he has got.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat on 01.02.13 15:43

Good luck Tony.

I wish I could be there and do more to support you but I will be thinking about you next week.

You may not have realised it, but you have taught me a great deal about fairness and justice which has made me a better person. This I am applying in my work and private life.

GOOD LUCK

C
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 01.02.13 17:13

@PeterMac wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
So is it just revenge?
No. It is fear.
Dr Amaral found or got very close to the truth, they fear it, and you have somewhere amongst what you have written, inadvertently repeated his view.
We are not sure what exact piece of information is the crucial one, the clincher, so they have to shut down the entire discussion.
Is it now a case of "If you don't go to prison, we will" ?

A case of 'rather you' than 'us' even though we are the evil doers.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 01.02.13 17:45

Hi Tony, very best of luck next week...

Regardless of what happens, you are a true champion.

Much respect. :)

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blimunda on 01.02.13 19:16

I´m very busy at the moment but I had to find some minutes to say hello to all of you and wish Mr. Tony Bennett the best outcome for the next week.
No matter whatever will happen the truth will be on the public domain one day.
Good luck Mr. Bennett, more and more people are becoming aware of the inconsistences of this case and will slowly continue to fight for justice. No doubt about it.

Blimunda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.02.13 19:33

Hi, Tony Bennett,

I am one of those who dips in and out of the forum. I've been following this bizarre case from the offset, on one forum or another.

I would like to say that I think you are very courageous to stand and face "The Machine". I am always on the side of the truth and free speech and I really hope that you come out of this on top.

All I know for sure about this whole sordid affair, is that an awful lot of people have told an awful lot of lies about what happened in PDL that week.
Something is being covered up and the truth is being kept from us and the wider public.
The lies, inconsistencies, and blatant bull, along with the endless court cases, threats of suing anyone who questions, the involvement of such rich and powerful players, tells me that whatever the truth is, it must be something very big and something far more serious and damaging than what they want us to - no, insist that we believe, i.e. a simple abduction of the child of two common or garden, run of the mill medics who were on a cheap, low season package holiday with a few pals.

I therefore take my hat off to you, Tony, for putting your head above the parapet. I wish you all the best. roses

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 01.02.13 19:38

@Lance De Boils wrote:Hi, Tony Bennett,

I am one of those who dips in and out of the forum. I've been following this bizarre case from the offset, on one forum or another.

I would like to say that I think you are very courageous to stand and face "The Machine". I am always on the side of the truth and free speech and I really hope that you come out of this on top.

All I know for sure about this whole sordid affair, is that an awful lot of people have told an awful lot of lies about what happened in PDL that week.
Something is being covered up and the truth is being kept from us and the wider public.
The lies, inconsistencies, and blatant bull, along with the endless court cases, threats of suing anyone who questions, the involvement of such rich and powerful players, tells me that whatever the truth is, it must be something very big and something far more serious and damaging than what they want us to - no, insist that we believe, i.e. a simple abduction of the child of two common or garden, run of the mill medics who were on a cheap, low season package holiday with a few pals.

I therefore take my hat off to you, Tony, for putting your head above the parapet. I wish you all the best.

I'll second that Lance. Eloquently and succinctly put.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen25000 on 01.02.13 20:15

I endorse those previous statements. This is one of my infrequent visits to this forum, though I post elsewhere, where both sides of the fence 'debate'.

I hope that the Mccanns continue to get a taste of their own medicine, something they so richly deserve.

stephen25000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re Good Luck Tony

Post by alfie02 on 01.02.13 21:07

Good Luck Tony there are thousands of supporters here in scotland supporting you in your quest for justice for a little girl who would otherwise be forgotton
alfie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 01.02.13 21:30

There is little I can add to the eloquent messages already posted, just to add my support and best wishes to you Mr Bennett.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind on 01.02.13 21:35

All due respect and wishes of luck, justice and the result you want.
Will be thinking of you with fingers crossed
!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 01.02.13 21:46

Thinking of you and wishing the best for you, Mr Bennett.

I hope that you are given the opportunity to speak freely, even though there appears to be an attempt to make your situation inequitable (IMO).

Hopefully, In the words of Lucius Annaeus Seneca;

"Auditur et altera pars. (The other side shall be heard as well.)”

mydadsanastronaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomodachi on 01.02.13 21:55

I'm a regular reader of this forum. Joined to wish Tony all the best yes I'm not good with chatting so might not post in future but I've come out of my shell tonight to show my support for Tony in this David v Goliath case.

"True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart"

Stay firm Tony. Justice will prevail; truth always finds a way.

Tomodachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 22:02

@Tomodachi wrote:I'm a regular reader of this forum. Joined to wish Tony all the best I'm not good with chatting so might not post in future but I've come out of my shell tonight to show my support for Tony in this David v Goliath case.

"True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart"

Stay firm Tony. Justice will prevail; truth always finds a way.

Thank you Tomodachi, once you are out of the shell it is so much easier, the first post is always the hardest.

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 01.02.13 22:07

It's very encouraging to see so many people registering here to post their thoughts and good wishes for TB.

I would also like to add my name to the list. Good luck Mr B roses
IAmNotMerylStreep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.02.13 22:33

@Tomodachi wrote:I'm a regular reader of this forum. Joined to wish Tony all the best I'm not good with chatting so might not post in future but I've come out of my shell tonight...
We have a garden that for one reason or another is a haven for both snails and birds. In the case of snails, inside your shell is a very safe place to be. Thanks for popping out and once again thanks for all the wonderful messages.

While I'm here for a moment, can anyone explain this contrast:

Dr Kate McCann on the abductor:

"I pray for the people who have taken Madeleine, the people who know what's happened to Madeleine and the people around and related to the person who's taken Madeleine..."

and then this:

byline: Tracey Kandohla

KATE McCANN says she will try to find it in her heart to forgive her daughter's kidnapper.

The devout Catholic admits that it would be tough, saying: 'It is hard to say but I would like to hope I could forgive. It would be a bit difficult. I just want to know why they have taken her.' GP Kate, 42, says she prays for the abductor who snatched Madeleine nearly three years ago.

In a rare radio interview, the brave mother says: 'I always pray for the family - most of the prayers are centred on Madeleine. But I pray for the people who have taken Madeleine and the people who know what has happened to her.' Kate, from Leicestershire in the…

Dr Kate McCann on Dr Goncalo Amaral:

"I needed to see the whites of his eyes...Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral...I know I'm not scared but that man has caused me so much upset and anger because of how he has treated by beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear".

++++++++++++

She prays for, and hopes to forgive, the person who has robbed her of her beautiful Madeleine - yet a person who has just written a book 'deserves to be miserable and feel fear'?

I don't understand.

Is there a psychologist in the house?

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 01.02.13 22:37

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tomodachi wrote:I'm a regular reader of this forum. Joined to wish Tony all the best I'm not good with chatting so might not post in future but I've come out of my shell tonight...
We have a garden that for one reason or another is a haven for both snails and birds. In the case of snails, inside your shell is a very safe place to be. Thanks for popping out and once again thanks for all the wonderful messages.

"I pray for the people who have taken Madeleine, the people who know what's happened to Madeleine and the people around and related to the person who's taken Madeleine..."

and then this:

KATE McCANN says she will try to find it in her heart to forgive her daughter's kidnapper.

The devout Catholic admits that it would be tough, saying: 'It is hard to say but I would like to hope I could forgive. It would be a bit difficult. I just want to know why they have taken her.' GP Kate, 42, says she prays for the abductor who snatched Madeleine nearly three years ago.

In a rare radio interview, the brave mother says: 'I always pray for the family - most of the prayers are centred on Madeleine. But I pray for the people who have taken Madeleine and the people who know what has happened to her.' Kate, from Leicestershire in the…

"I needed to see the whites of his eyes...Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral...I know I'm not scared but that man has caused me so much upset and anger because of how he has treated by beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear".

++++++++++++

She prays for, and hopes to forgive, the person who has robbed her of her beautiful Madeleine - yet a person who has just written a book 'deserves to be miserable and feel fear'?

I don't understand.

Well, subconciously, she's praying for herself.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 01.02.13 22:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:

and then this:

++++++++++++

I don't understand.

I think it's a man with an available straight white jacket that's needed here Tony.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 01.02.13 22:42

@sallypelt wrote:
Well, subconciously, she's praying for herself.

Succinctly put.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 01.02.13 22:43

A quote from Kate McCann..."much pain with not having Madeleine with us that anything that's
written or said, really, is just a minor hurdle in comparison"

...but an expensive hurdle at nearly 300k
saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum