The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation - Page 2 Mm11

The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation - Page 2 Mm11

The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation - Page 2 Regist10

The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation

Post by vaguely1 20.03.10 14:40

It's not any reflection of the fate that she met. It's a poem about her.

I think.

Which is why it seems mean spirited to mess around with it, being as it's about a child.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stephen Armitage Poem in 'The Times' - a new interpretation

Post by aiyoyo 20.03.10 15:27

Hey, who's messing about it? Not me!

I am merely saying I dont believe in it. Its not about her at all, it's about her parents and their story to keep her memory alive. We should agree to disagree, but my view is just as valid as yours.

And, anyway for the sake of an objective debate, I have re-read the poem. It was definitely about the situation of her fate. Nothing in it indicates characteristics of Maddie or Maddie as a person.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 20.03.10 15:42

nooo, not you messing about with it!

The OP.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top