The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Inspectorfrost on 13.01.13 22:40

ONE of the world’s biggest music stars faces arrest by detectives investigating sex offences

Bloody hell, sounds like will be a shock horror moment. What if they dont come back to the UK? Now theyve been warned!

I do believe the BBC has been irrevocably damaged with all this. Which is a shame because there are so many fine people in it. Tainted it will be forever IMO.

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.01.13 23:23

candyfloss wrote:Lot of chat on this on twitter over the past few weeks, with a name bandied about,

COPS TARGET 7 MORE

[snipped]

ONE of the world’s biggest music stars faces arrest by detectives ­investigating sex offences

His name is on a list of seven famous men yet to be quizzed about complaints.

He would be by far the biggest name to be embroiled in the Operation Yewtree investigation.

Also on the list is a serving national politician, three entertainers and two members of the same 60s band.

Sources said the arrests are likely to take place in the coming weeks – ­although some may have to wait for the men to return from abroad.

The Daily Star Sunday cannot name the people invloved for legal reasons.

More here......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/292675/SAVILE-COPS-TARGET-7-MORE/
All very very interesting BUT it appears there is a police officer here somewhere who is leaking this information contrary to police procedures.

UNLESS of course it's the head of the investigation leaking this stuff out DELIBERATELY

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14901
Reputation : 2995
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How pathetic is this

Post by Inspectorfrost on 13.01.13 23:26

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261788/Second-knighthood-awarded-Jimmy-Savile-stripped-publicly.html


I do not understand the argument that anyone who is dead automatically loses their knighthood, if that were the case they wouldnt still be referred to as Sir after the fact would they

And how can you infer a knighthood on a dead person, and then revoke it but you cant revoke it when theyre dead if it was given when alive, this countries laws are screwed
wft

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by aiyoyo on 14.01.13 5:50

@Tony Bennett wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Lot of chat on this on twitter over the past few weeks, with a name bandied about,

COPS TARGET 7 MORE

[snipped]

ONE of the world’s biggest music stars faces arrest by detectives ­investigating sex offences

His name is on a list of seven famous men yet to be quizzed about complaints.

He would be by far the biggest name to be embroiled in the Operation Yewtree investigation.

Also on the list is a serving national politician, three entertainers and two members of the same 60s band.

Sources said the arrests are likely to take place in the coming weeks – ­although some may have to wait for the men to return from abroad.

The Daily Star Sunday cannot name the people invloved for legal reasons.

More here......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/292675/SAVILE-COPS-TARGET-7-MORE/
All very very interesting BUT it appears there is a police officer here somewhere who is leaking this information contrary to police procedures.

UNLESS of course it's the head of the investigation leaking this stuff out DELIBERATELY

No names were listed so I don't understand the point of the leaks unless it is to warn the culprits (they know who they are) to scam out of the country, which is also pointless unless they plan not to return any more.

It will be surprise dawn raid to arrest them so the Police will be monitoring their every move anyway.

As for the satanic belief thing which allegedly Savile & associates practised I don't understand how that co-relates to the sexual offence.
I mean how do they get off it - as in, is their sexual gratification heightened by covering up themselves in hood and robe believing themselves to be devils and the girl-victims sacrifice objects to the devils? What? I just don't get it!

I am also an agnostic and I do believe satan exists but only in the heads of sickos and perverts.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by bristow on 14.01.13 6:28

@Inspectorfrost wrote:. What if they dont come back to the UK? Now theyve been warned!

I thought that too. Anyone who is guilty will be following twitter, news sites with a fine toothed comb.
avatar
bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by aiyoyo on 14.01.13 9:22

If they dont come back they will look guilty.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Cristobell on 14.01.13 10:29

@PeterMac wrote:Even more terrible is the despair of all those QCs and Junior counsel and solicitors and libel lawyers who all missed out on their lucrative chance to make a name for themselves defending him in all those cases. How our hearts bleed !

There was actually one commentator yesterday who pointed out that the English accusatorial system of justice was a major factor in NOT bringing a lot of cases to court, particularly those involving children (or people of low intelligence) as key witnesses.
It is just not set up to find out what happened.
It is set up to prove something to the satisfaction of 12 people who were not bright enough to get out of jury duty.



Unfortunately many of those who were abused do not have the strength to survive the the trauma of years of litigation and a trial. In addition, many are 'flawed', in that they may have substance abuse problems and possibly criminal records. High flying lawyers can and do make mincemeat of them.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Cristobell on 14.01.13 10:42

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Lot of chat on this on twitter over the past few weeks, with a name bandied about,

COPS TARGET 7 MORE

[snipped]

ONE of the world’s biggest music stars faces arrest by detectives ­investigating sex offences

His name is on a list of seven famous men yet to be quizzed about complaints.

He would be by far the biggest name to be embroiled in the Operation Yewtree investigation.

Also on the list is a serving national politician, three entertainers and two members of the same 60s band.

Sources said the arrests are likely to take place in the coming weeks – ­although some may have to wait for the men to return from abroad.

The Daily Star Sunday cannot name the people invloved for legal reasons.

More here......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/292675/SAVILE-COPS-TARGET-7-MORE/
All very very interesting BUT it appears there is a police officer here somewhere who is leaking this information contrary to police procedures.

UNLESS of course it's the head of the investigation leaking this stuff out DELIBERATELY

No names were listed so I don't understand the point of the leaks unless it is to warn the culprits (they know who they are) to scam out of the country, which is also pointless unless they plan not to return any more.

It will be surprise dawn raid to arrest them so the Police will be monitoring their every move anyway.

As for the satanic belief thing which allegedly Savile & associates practised I don't understand how that co-relates to the sexual offence.
I mean how do they get off it - as in, is their sexual gratification heightened by covering up themselves in hood and robe believing themselves to be devils and the girl-victims sacrifice objects to the devils? What? I just don't get it!

I am also an agnostic and I do believe satan exists but only in the heads of sickos and perverts.



Bizarre religious and satanic practices play a huge part in cases of child sexual abuse. From my own experience of living in a convent, I have seen this at first hand. The abusers can absolve themselves of blame, by claiming that they are guided by their devotion to God.

Those who go into Holy Orders take a vow of celibacy at an age where their hormones are telling them something entirely different. It is unnatural to suppress the procreating side of human nature, and they find alternate ways to channel their frustration. Some punish themselves physically, and extend this particular 'joy' onto those in their charge.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Cristobell on 14.01.13 11:58

Last night someone from Twitter put a link to an interesting documentary about Peter Righton, Inside Story, The Secret Life of a Paedophile. It is well worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hli-iPilDII

Righton was a prolific paedophile, who rose through the ranks of teaching, childcare and eventually became responsible for the training of social workers during the 1970's. He also helped to place his friends, and fellow paedophiles, in key positions where they would have easy access to vulnerable children.

Some of you are aware that I have written a book about my experience in a children's home in Orpington, Kent, in the 1970's. The house father Peter Rands, had an almost identical MO to that of Peter Righton. That is, with the assistance of the Sisters of Mercy, he selected boys to take under his wing, and moved them into 'our' house, completely disregarding the policy of keeping siblings together. The girls were left behind. He formed a powerful group around him, and victimised those who were not part of his inner circle, including boys who would not succumb to his charms and the sisters of his chosen victims.

He regularly took the boys on outings and holidays, including taking a select few to the Vatican. I even have a picture of him, with a boy, standing outside No. 10 Downing Street in 1972.

An ex Jesuit Monk, he moved a close friend, another ex monk, into his bedroom, at the childrens' home. His friend, was bizarrely, even more sadistic and vicious than himself. I saw my own brother savagely beaten by the two adult men, as he refused to be part of 'the gang'. This may have been a step too far, because Rands left the convent under a cloud to take charge of a Boy's Home. His personnel file, revealed that he was sacked from the Boy's home after being found with a 15 year old boy in his bed, and on the evidence of a whistleblower, who was disturbed that Uncle Peter had taken a group of boys to see 'The Devils' and the bizarre behaviour and rituals that followed. Huge financial discrepancies were also discovered. Despite the above, Peter Rands continued to work with children until the late 1980's. He was never prosecuted.

One of Rands' victims was a boy called Philip. Philip was handsome, bright and kind, the only one among us who went to grammar school and his future was bright. His four siblings were left behind, as Philip was chosen by Peter to move into our house. Ten years ago, Philip was found dead in a squalid council flat. The cause of his death was unknown and he was identified through DNA samples taken from his sister.

Philip was one of many, possibly hundreds, of victims who were groomed and abused by Rands and his friends. In researching my book, I found so many similar cases, children whose adult lives were devastated by perverts and predators who took advantage of them when they were at their most vulnerable.

For those who have reservations about victims coming forward and claiming compensation for abuse they suffered, I would simply say, that Philip had a life worth saving, It is unlikely however, that Philip's case would ever have reached a settlement or a trial. Not surprisingly, he had a history of drug and alcohol abuse and his character would have been torn to shreds by opposing lawyers. The Good Lord, if there is one, gave me the gift of writing, and a heightened sense of injustice. I continue my campaign and speak out on behalf of victims like Philip, because I can.






Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 14.01.13 12:51

@Tony Bennett wrote:The police have produced this report today.

But it's the police and the Crown Prosecution Service who conspired to cover up these crimes for decades who should be in the dock alongside Savile.

I bet this police report either doesn't even mention this aspect...or more likely gives pathetic excuses for their combined failure to stop Savile.

And what else are they continuing to cover up at Elm House, mentioning no names, Ray Wyre?:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20981611
Don’t forget his lawyers. Saville himself said something like any hint of a scandal and he’d set his lawyers to deal with it. So how many little scandals did they have to deal with, how many times did they have to threaten people? Once? Twice? You can bet it was a lot more than that. A dozen, twenty, more? I’m not having any of this hiding behind legal privilege nonsense, there’s a moral duty to the young and vulnerable here. If they helped quash this kind of stuff half a dozen times or more then imho they are rats from the same sewer, they took his shilling and fed off the same filth. Plenty more people other than the police and CPS have some answering in the dock to do, people he worked for, people who worked for him, his friends, perhaps family, his lawyers, staff at the hospitals, staff at children’s homes politicians, the list goes on and on.
avatar
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by ShuBob on 14.01.13 13:14

Isn't it most bizarre that certain journalists including self proclaimed "child protection experts" are allegedly up in arms about the Savile revelations and the fact he was able to threaten legal action against people making allegations against him yet they stay silent while the McCanns persecute Tony and Amaral for speaking facts about the case?

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 14.01.13 13:39

@ShuBob wrote:Isn't it most bizarre that certain journalists including self proclaimed "child protection experts" are allegedly up in arms about the Savile revelations and the fact he was able to threaten legal action against people making allegations against him yet they stay silent while the McCanns persecute Tony and Amaral for speaking facts about the case?
Thank you ShuBob, add journos to the list in my last post. Along with editors and proprietors.
avatar
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by jozi on 14.01.13 13:49

@monkey mind wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:The police have produced this report today.

But it's the police and the Crown Prosecution Service who conspired to cover up these crimes for decades who should be in the dock alongside Savile.

I bet this police report either doesn't even mention this aspect...or more likely gives pathetic excuses for their combined failure to stop Savile.

And what else are they continuing to cover up at Elm House, mentioning no names, Ray Wyre?:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20981611
Don’t forget his lawyers. Saville himself said something like any hint of a scandal and he’d set his lawyers to deal with it. So how many little scandals did they have to deal with, how many times did they have to threaten people? Once? Twice? You can bet it was a lot more than that. A dozen, twenty, more? I’m not having any of this hiding behind legal privilege nonsense, there’s a moral duty to the young and vulnerable here. If they helped quash this kind of stuff half a dozen times or more then imho they are rats from the same sewer, they took his shilling and fed off the same filth. Plenty more people other than the police and CPS have some answering in the dock to do, people he worked for, people who worked for him, his friends, perhaps family, his lawyers, staff at the hospitals, staff at children’s homes politicians, the list goes on and on.

Absolutely agree monkey mind, named and shamed the whole lot !!!
avatar
jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by PeterMac on 14.01.13 14:40

Sir Robert Mark, Commissioner of the Met a long time ago, said during his Reith Lecture that some lawyers were more dangerous than the clients they represented.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by bristow on 15.01.13 0:45

I've just been reading some of the script from the documentary when Louis Theroux met Jimmy Savile, when you look in hindsight some of it is so telling.

Jimmy shows Louis his bedroom]
Jimmy Savile: [pointing at his bed] The altar. That's the altar, there.
Louis Theroux: Why do you call it the altar?
Jimmy Savile: Because I go to sleep in it, and I smile, and it's nice to be there.
Louis Theroux: Yeah. That doesn't sound like an altar to me.
Jimmy Savile: Well, it just sounds like one to me.
Louis Theroux: [smiling] Really?
Jimmy Savile: Yes.
Louis Theroux: The altar, is that because you sacrifice people on the altar?
Jimmy Savile: No, no, no, no, that's negative, I'm positive.


And this is so, so telling, again with hindsight.

Louis Theroux: So, why do you say in interviews that you hate children when I've seen you with kids and you clearly enjoy their company and you have a good rapport with them?
Jimmy Savile: Right, obviously I don't hate 'em. That's number one.
Louis Theroux: Yeah. So why would you say that then?
Jimmy Savile: Because we live in a very funny world. And it's easier for me, as a single man, to say "I don't like children" because that puts a lot of salacious tabloid people off the hunt.
Louis Theroux: Are you basically saying that so tabloids don't, you know, pursue this whole 'Is he/isn't he a paedophile?' line, basically?
Jimmy Savile: Yes, yes, yes. Oh, aye. How do they know whether I am or not? How does anybody know whether I am? Nobody knows whether I am or not. I know I'm not, so I can tell you from experience that the easy way of doing it when they're saying "Oh, you have all them children on Jim'll Fix It", say "Yeah, I hate 'em."
Louis Theroux: Yeah. To me that sounds more, sort of, suspicious in a way though, because it seems so implausible.
Jimmy Savile: Well, that's my policy, that's the way it goes. That's what I do. And it's worked a dream.
Louis Theroux: Has it worked?
Jimmy Savile: A dream.
[he yawns]
Louis Theroux: Why have you said in interviews that you don't have emotions?
Jimmy Savile: Because it's easier. It's easier. You say you've emotions then you've got to explain 'em for two hours.
[a pause]
Jimmy Savile: The truth is I'm very good at masking them.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304938/quotes

avatar
bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by jozi on 15.01.13 7:28

@bristow wrote:I've just been reading some of the script from the documentary when Louis Theroux met Jimmy Savile, when you look in hindsight some of it is so telling.

Jimmy shows Louis his bedroom]
Jimmy Savile: [pointing at his bed] The altar. That's the altar, there.
Louis Theroux: Why do you call it the altar?
Jimmy Savile: Because I go to sleep in it, and I smile, and it's nice to be there.
Louis Theroux: Yeah. That doesn't sound like an altar to me.
Jimmy Savile: Well, it just sounds like one to me.
Louis Theroux: [smiling] Really?
Jimmy Savile: Yes.
Louis Theroux: The altar, is that because you sacrifice people on the altar?
Jimmy Savile: No, no, no, no, that's negative, I'm positive.


And this is so, so telling, again with hindsight.

Louis Theroux: So, why do you say in interviews that you hate children when I've seen you with kids and you clearly enjoy their company and you have a good rapport with them?
Jimmy Savile: Right, obviously I don't hate 'em. That's number one.
Louis Theroux: Yeah. So why would you say that then?
Jimmy Savile: Because we live in a very funny world. And it's easier for me, as a single man, to say "I don't like children" because that puts a lot of salacious tabloid people off the hunt.
Louis Theroux: Are you basically saying that so tabloids don't, you know, pursue this whole 'Is he/isn't he a paedophile?' line, basically?
Jimmy Savile: Yes, yes, yes. Oh, aye. How do they know whether I am or not? How does anybody know whether I am? Nobody knows whether I am or not. I know I'm not, so I can tell you from experience that the easy way of doing it when they're saying "Oh, you have all them children on Jim'll Fix It", say "Yeah, I hate 'em."
Louis Theroux: Yeah. To me that sounds more, sort of, suspicious in a way though, because it seems so implausible.
Jimmy Savile: Well, that's my policy, that's the way it goes. That's what I do. And it's worked a dream.
Louis Theroux: Has it worked?
Jimmy Savile: A dream.
[he yawns]
Louis Theroux: Why have you said in interviews that you don't have emotions?
Jimmy Savile: Because it's easier. It's easier. You say you've emotions then you've got to explain 'em for two hours.
[a pause]
Jimmy Savile: The truth is I'm very good at masking them.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304938/quotes


Oh my word, this is so telling why did no one pick this up ? Obvious Louis Theroux had heard the rumors too, but sadly no one bothered to take it further. Its a sad world we live in when the powers that be ignore all the warning signs !!!
avatar
jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by bristow on 15.01.13 10:04

This short clip is rather telling too ... Saviles comment at the end. sad

avatar
bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Guest on 15.01.13 10:51

A lot of his remarks would have been taken as jokes at the time. I'm wondering though if the letter supposedly from a child saying that he wanted to fix JS was an in-joke, written by JS himself, knowing what most people (other than those of a like mind) would do to him if his activities became widely known.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Guest on 15.01.13 12:34

Further to my last posting, I see that this has already been raised on the David Icke forum - starting with post 36414 on 30th December.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773&page=1821
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Guest on 15.01.13 19:19

Fresh questions raised on Jimmy Savile links to top cops



By Paul Robinson
Published on Tuesday 15 January 2013 08:16


Jimmy Savile boasted about his links to senior police officers in Leeds while he was being investigated over sexual abuse allegations.




Savile also bragged that if he received letters accusing him of wrongdoing then his police contacts in the city would “get rid” of them for him.

The claims are detailed in a newly-published Surrey Police report on its own failed investigation into crimes allegedly committed by the TV and radio star in the 1970s at Duncroft children’s home in Staines and Stoke Mandeville Hospital.

Leeds-born Savile was interviewed under caution by two officers in his private room at Stoke Mandeville on October 1, 2009. According to the report, “he made various comments about knowing senior police officers from Leeds and seeing them socially”.

It goes on: “He stated that he gets a number of letters from people trying to blackmail him and he gives these to the police as a matter of course.”

The report adds: “Savile also stated that the officers read and destroyed the letters.

“If one of the letters concerned him then he could have it forensically examined as a ‘favour’ if he needed.”

The 44-page report also reveals that an officer from West Yorkshire Police – named only as ‘Inspector 5’ – contacted the Surrey force on Savile’s behalf.

He made the phone call in June 2009, five days after Surrey Police informed Savile about the allegations against him.

During the call Inspector 5 said he knew Savile personally, adding that his friend “gets many of these complaints”.

He also passed on a contact number for Savile, explaining that the star had lost a letter sent to him by the Surrey force.

Surrey Police’s investigation was dropped in late October 2009 due to a lack of evidence. Serial sex attacker Savile died in 2011, aged 84.

Asked about the Surrey report yesterday, (Jan 14) a West Yorkshire Police spokeswoman said: “We have reviewed all contact relating to Jimmy Savile, and there is no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing.”

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/fresh-questions-raised-on-jimmy-savile-links-to-top-cops-1-5314536

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Inspectorfrost on 15.01.13 20:46

Disgusting specimens of humanity, as bad as him
wft


Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by PeterMac on 16.01.13 10:10

Have just come across this.
Antony Clare did the radio 4 progremme "In the Psychiatrists Chair"

Prof. Anthony Clare’s introduction to his interview with Sir James Savile.

‘The interview with Jimmy Savile was not one of the easiest. Throughout he appeared exceedingly wary, edgy, like a prizefighter on his toes, anticipating a flurry of hooks to the head, feinting, jabbing a little, constantly on the watch for a blow below the belt.
There just does not seem to be anybody who can say or does say that he or she knows this man intimately.
Throughout the interview, Jimmy Savile insists that he is a man without feelings. Perhaps he is. It is only in the cracks and crevices of the conversation that doubts lurk.
The one moment of poignancy concerns his mother’s death. He spent 5 days with her, between her death and her funeral. Why? ‘Once upon a time I had to share her with a lot of people….but when she was dead she was all mine.’
Some ….commentators speculated darkly …morbid preoccupation with death…it being widely reported that he was rather drawn to the mortuary at St James’s Hospital in Leeds.
Faced with what appears to be a non-existent love life, some have speculated darkly on skeletons in he closet. Lynn Barber, in a newspaper interview published just before mine, went so far as to confront him with the rumour that he likes little girls…With me, he declares quite coldly that he actually doesn’t like children very much at all.
There is something chilling about this twentieth century ‘saint’ which still intrigues me to this day.’

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by monkey mind on 16.01.13 11:44

@PeterMac wrote:Have just come across this.
Antony Clare did the radio 4 progremme "In the Psychiatrists Chair"

Prof. Anthony Clare’s introduction to his interview with Sir James Savile.

‘The interview with Jimmy Savile was not one of the easiest. Throughout he appeared exceedingly wary, edgy, like a prizefighter on his toes, anticipating a flurry of hooks to the head, feinting, jabbing a little, constantly on the watch for a blow below the belt.
There just does not seem to be anybody who can say or does say that he or she knows this man intimately.
Throughout the interview, Jimmy Savile insists that he is a man without feelings. Perhaps he is. It is only in the cracks and crevices of the conversation that doubts lurk.
The one moment of poignancy concerns his mother’s death. He spent 5 days with her, between her death and her funeral. Why? ‘Once upon a time I had to share her with a lot of people….but when she was dead she was all mine.’
Some ….commentators speculated darkly …morbid preoccupation with death…it being widely reported that he was rather drawn to the mortuary at St James’s Hospital in Leeds.
Faced with what appears to be a non-existent love life, some have speculated darkly on skeletons in he closet. Lynn Barber, in a newspaper interview published just before mine, went so far as to confront him with the rumour that he likes little girls…With me, he declares quite coldly that he actually doesn’t like children very much at all.
There is something chilling about this twentieth century ‘saint’ which still intrigues me to this day.’
And he makes it quite apparent that the rumours concerning his various tendencies were quite openly known and being published in newspapers.

Obviously to no effect.
avatar
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by sallypelt on 16.01.13 21:37

Scots police hunt Jimmy Savile's male accomplice as it's revealed the predator did not act alone

A BEAST who carried out a sex attack in Scotland with DJ Jimmy Savile is being hunted by police.

We can reveal officers in Fife received a complaint that relates to the predator TV star and a male accomplice. It is one of five reported attacks in Scotland linked to the disgraced BBC presenter. The four others are understood to have been “solo” offences.

Savile’s Scottish crimes were committed in the Strathclyde, Northern, Lothian & Borders, Grampian and Fife Police areas.

Assistant Chief Constable Graham Sinclair confirmed no allegations relate to Savile’s Highland holiday cottage in Glencoe.

Fife Police last night said they were unable to comment on the alleged offence.

It is understood the case only appeared on their radar after they were contacted by the Metropolitan Police team working on Operation Yewtree.

The inquiry is at an early stage and detectives are liaising with officers in London. The age and gender of the Fife victim, as well as the date of the offence, have not been disclosed. It was not clear if police know the identity of the accomplice or if the victim has only provided a description.

Mr Sinclair said: “To date, five disclosures have been made across the UK which relate to crimes which took place in Scotland..



http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/scots-police-hunt-jimmy-saviles-1536421

sallypelt

Posts : 3720
Reputation : 851
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought

Post by Guest on 05.02.13 10:28

Operation Yewtree arrest: Savile cops hold man, 65, on suspicion of sexual offences

5 Feb 2013 08:58


The man was arrested at an address in south London this morning on suspicion of sexual offences and is now in police custody

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-child-abuse-man-1586745

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum