The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Crèche records - Page 7 Mm11

Crèche records - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Crèche records - Page 7 Mm11

Crèche records - Page 7 Regist10

Crèche records

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by Guest 04.08.11 10:25

Tony Bennett wrote:

Scenario 2: SIMILAR TO SCENARIO 1, except that the McCanns and their advisers have duped Murat. They haven't told him he is to be the patsy. Agree. Not only do they want him to do all that, but they have secretly planned to frame him without telling him. Agree. During the period leading up to Sunday 13 May, nameless people from Control Risks, MI5, Leices Police and Britsh security services conduct a profiling exercise which says Murat fits the abductor profile 90% [all explained in a Chapter of Goncalo Amarals' book]. The same shadowy advisers arrange for Murat to walk past the police van in which Tanner has been placed, and instruct Tanner to tell police she is 'adamant' that Murat is the man she saw carrying a child 10 days earlier. Agree. Murat gets arrested, then Rachael Oldfield/Mampilly, Fiona Payne and Russell O'Brien all crawl out of the woodwork and say in unison: "Gosh, we saw Murat hanging around the Ocean Club the night Madeleine vanished". Agree. Team McCann make sure this damaging information reaches the British ahd Portuguese press. Murat is bewildered by this as he is totally unprepared and lashes out at the McCanns by saying: 'This is the biggest f___-up ever" Absolutely agree. and making anti-McCann comments. The reason Team McCann can do this to Murat is because they know that they can prove Murat has been involved in highly illegal activity of some kind that could put him behind bars for a long time. So Murat has to go along with it. Agree.

With either scenario, things are sorted out at the 'Kennedy & lawyer Smethurst meet Murat and lawyer Pagarate meeting' on 13 November 2007.

I would add that neither of these two scenarios necessarily requires what I will call 'the substitute Madeleine hypothesis'.

The amount of calls between GM and RM would suggest that RM knew exactly what had happened and when, therefore he must have also known about the substitute.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by kikoraton 05.08.11 21:00

I just have a feeling that RM is not the brightest candle on the tree. So he wouldn't have been entrusted with any high degree of knowledge. Not the freezerman, in my view. Not known personally to GM. I think he likes to think that he moves in exalted circles, and the people in those circles put him to use. He would be suitably flattered. Just the way I see things. Could be wrong.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Activity : 629
Likes received : 8
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

Back to top Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by Guest 13.08.11 14:14

Do you think Carpenter was involved in any of this? I think he was.

The Carpenter's were in FP02, 3 places along from them in FP05, was Michael James Sperrey. On the night of the 3rd, Sperrey had a reservation in the tapas at 9.00 for 3 people, about 15 minutes after the T9 would have arrived there. This is a first,as no one ever booked in after the T9 all that week. Sperrey was on holiday with just his wife. He had no children. We have no way of knowing if he was even there with his wife that night, it could have been 2 of Gerry's mates. As we know, Carpenter was already there that night.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by kikoraton 15.08.11 20:54

Sperrey appears to be a company secretary or director, from Rowington near Warwick. I've seen nothing to suggest he might be involved with the McCanns, Stella.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Activity : 629
Likes received : 8
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

Back to top Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Murat was deeply involved in the cover-up

Post by Tony Bennett 12.09.11 16:44

kikoraton wrote:I just have a feeling that RM is not the brightest candle on the tree. So he wouldn't have been entrusted with any high degree of knowledge. Not the freezerman, in my view. Not known personally to GM. I think he likes to think that he moves in exalted circles, and the people in those circles put him to use. He would be suitably flattered. Just the way I see things. Could be wrong.
Murat...

* Flew out in a hurry to PdL under unexplained circumstances early on Tuesday 1 May

* Had his mobile switched off for the same 32 hours as Dr Gerald McCann on 2 and 3 May as you've pointed out

* Helped the McCanns by acting as translator, putting forward theories, trying to peek at confidential documents etc. to the extent that an alarmed inspector filed a confidential report about him

* In his first interview with the PJ, lied, lied, lied, and lied again and again (x 17 actually) about his movements from 1-4 May

PLUS we know that...

When Dr Gerald McCann was asked: 'Do you already know Murat?', he didn't answer: 'No, not at all', but said: 'I am not going to comment on that'...

and Murat was important enough for Kennedy anmd Smethurst to jet out to see him on 13 November 2007, along with his lawyer.

I don't think he had anything to do with causing or allowing Madeleine's death.

But as to his possible involvement in the (alleged) cover-up of Madeleine's disappearance, that is altogether another question...
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16809
Activity : 24662
Likes received : 3744
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 75
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by Tony Bennett 12.09.11 16:44

Stella wrote:Do you think Carpenter was involved in any of this? I think he was.

The Carpenter's were in FP02, 3 places along from them in FP05, was Michael James Sperrey. On the night of the 3rd, Sperrey had a reservation in the tapas at 9.00 for 3 people, about 15 minutes after the T9 would have arrived there. This is a first,as no one ever booked in after the T9 all that week. Sperrey was on holiday with just his wife. He had no children. We have no way of knowing if he was even there with his wife that night, it could have been 2 of Gerry's mates. As we know, Carpenter was already there that night.
Stella, do we know exactly who was eating at the Tapas bar that fateful night please?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16809
Activity : 24662
Likes received : 3744
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 75
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by kikoraton 12.09.11 21:24

Tony, I'd put it stronger - I'm darn sure Murat was involved in the covering up of Madeleine's fate, especially now that I know that Smethurst was a regular visitor to the OC.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Activity : 629
Likes received : 8
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

Back to top Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by Guest 13.09.11 8:34

Tony Bennett wrote:
Stella wrote:Do you think Carpenter was involved in any of this? I think he was.

The Carpenter's were in FP02, 3 places along from them in FP05, was Michael James Sperrey. On the night of the 3rd, Sperrey had a reservation in the tapas at 9.00 for 3 people, about 15 minutes after the T9 would have arrived there. This is a first,as no one ever booked in after the T9 all that week. Sperrey was on holiday with just his wife. He had no children. We have no way of knowing if he was even there with his wife that night, it could have been 2 of Gerry's mates. As we know, Carpenter was already there that night.
Stella, do we know exactly who was eating at the Tapas bar that fateful night please?

Only from what is on the document for the 3rd.

7pm

Edmonds DP03 2+2

Mann 0008 2+1

Carpenter FP02 2 (2 children age 3 & 4m are missing from this booking)

Bullen 0302 4ad (they have 1 boy age 2, 4ad appears to be 4 adults, therefore 2/3 unidentified people here)



7.30

Patel G29 2+2 (all week have kept a low profile, I'm betting they left soon after eating)

Cox (Balu) G603 2 (decided last minute to have a take out with Neil Berry)



8.30

Irwin 0108 2

Oldfield G5B

O'Brien G5D

McCann G5A

Payne G5H group total 9



9.00

Sperrey FP05 (either a 2+1 or a note was added to it, perhaps to make sure this table was near McCann's)



The only candidates other than the T9 who were possibly there when the alarm was raised is ;

Edmonds (by his own admission in an email)

Carpenter and 1 adult. Either wife or another man, but no children so maybe wife had them and he was there with a man.

Bullen and 3 adults. Either wife and 2 others, or possibly 3 other men.

Irwin ( 2 sisters)

Sperrey could be 2 or 3 adults, with or without the wife.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Crèche records - Page 7 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by Guest 13.09.11 8:42

Crèche records - Page 7 May3rdt

There was much discussion over on MCF about this Sperrey booking, they said it was just for 2 people. It is very easy to tipex out the + sign, that would have made that a booking for 3 people. Alternatively, there could have been a note attached to it to put the table next to someone else. Either way, that could not have been a straight forward booking for 2 people.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum