The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by Guest on 28.12.15 19:35

Natasha Donn, 'Algarve Resident' newspaper.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by Cherry on 31.12.15 16:08

Channel 4 news presenter Alex Thompson has said the Madeleine McCann story did not deserve its news ranking. "I've been sickened by the way the media have allowed themselves to be taken for a full-scale ride by the McCanns." He added that the parents' conduct, "a contributory factor in the abduction, was largely downplayed or ignored altogether by sycophantic, gullible blanket coverage."
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 2175
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.12.15 16:53

@Cherry wrote:Channel 4 news presenter Alex Thompson has said the Madeleine McCann story did not deserve its news ranking. "I've been sickened by the way the media have allowed themselves to be taken for a full-scale ride by the McCanns." He added that the parents' conduct, "a contributory factor in the abduction, was largely downplayed or ignored altogether by sycophantic, gullible blanket coverage."
wow  I haven't seen that quote before, Cherry - I'm sure I can make use of that!
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10499
Reputation : 5188
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by Cherry on 31.12.15 17:05

avatar
Cherry

Posts : 2175
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Post by Grande Finale on 31.12.15 19:39

New year Honours yeahh!


Tony Bennett, Jill Havern, Peter Mac, Nigel (Mccan files), Big thanks to all the truth seeking Maddie blogs


The CMOMM mods and everybody who cares enough to seek the truth about Maddie's fate !

Happy new year everyone and hope we have a finale before the next one!!

grouphugpop2woohooo:fingerscrossed
avatar
Grande Finale

Posts : 139
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Hoffman

Post by DENNISSALLY on 19.05.16 20:34

Hi, could anyone direct me on how to get to Chelsea Hoffmans analysis and all the parts of her writings. I tried the link but it says the site is closed. I found it very interesting and would like to read more.

DENNISSALLY

Posts : 93
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2016-04-14
Location : Ireland Co Donegal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by Guest on 19.05.16 21:06

Have you tried searching here on the forum?  There are a few CH threads.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by Casey5 on 19.05.16 21:10

@DENNISSALLY wrote:Hi, could anyone direct me on how to get to Chelsea Hoffmans analysis and all the parts of her writings.  I tried the link but it says the site is closed.   I found it very interesting and would like to read more.
I googled it and got
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4794-new-madeleine-mccann-case-analysis-by-profiler-chelsea-hoffman
BUT a warning from McAfee came up "Woah, do you really want to got there?"

Casey5

Posts : 339
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by DENNISSALLY on 24.06.16 1:54

@Casey5 wrote:
@DENNISSALLY wrote:Hi, could anyone direct me on how to get to Chelsea Hoffmans analysis and all the parts of her writings.  I tried the link but it says the site is closed.   I found it very interesting and would like to read more.
I googled it and got
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4794-new-madeleine-mccann-case-analysis-by-profiler-chelsea-hoffman
BUT a warning from McAfee came up "Woah, do you really want to got there?"

Thanks so much Casey5 and guest much appreciated.

DENNISSALLY

Posts : 93
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2016-04-14
Location : Ireland Co Donegal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by DENNISSALLY on 24.06.16 2:45

@Casey5 wrote:
@DENNISSALLY wrote:Hi, could anyone direct me on how to get to Chelsea Hoffmans analysis and all the parts of her writings.  I tried the link but it says the site is closed.   I found it very interesting and would like to read more.
I googled it and got
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4794-new-madeleine-mccann-case-analysis-by-profiler-chelsea-hoffman
BUT a warning from McAfee came up "Woah, do you really want to got there?"
Oops! I went there but not sure if I will go for part 3.

DENNISSALLY

Posts : 93
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2016-04-14
Location : Ireland Co Donegal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum