The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dating The Photos Mm11

Dating The Photos Regist10

Dating The Photos

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Dating The Photos

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.01.13 17:10

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic18d.jpg.w300h553

JUNE 2005; Maddie = 2 yrs 1 Month


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic58.jpg.w300h194

Twins aged abt 4-5 months, therefore JUNE-JULY 2005; Maddie = abt 2 yrs 2 months [?]

Dating The Photos Madeleine12

Majorca; SEP 2005; Maddie = 2 yrs 4 mo

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic79.jpg.w300h176

Christmas; Twins abt 10 months old, therefore Xmas 2005; Maddie = 2 yrs 7 mo

Dating The Photos Maddiexmaspic2

Dating The Photos Maddieappealmail3

Twins' ages (from video & pics) abt 10 mo, therefore Xmas 2005, Maddie = 2 yrs 7 mo.
[This pic was taken in their old house in Queniborough. McCanns moved to Rothley Jan 2006]

More to follow.... work in progress....
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Part 2

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.01.13 18:20

Dating The Photos Maddy7_1209851c
This also appears to be old house, therefore Xmas 2005. Maddie 2 yrs 7 mo.

Dating The Photos Madeleine-McCann-5656282
Twins abt 1 yr, therefore abt Feb 2006; Maddie = 2 yrs 9 mo

Dating The Photos Zzzbirthdayd.jpg.w300h223

New house so after Jan 2006. Summer clothes? Summer 2006? Cake has names "Sean & Amelie": Twins' christening?
If so, Maddie abt 3 yrs 2 mo?

Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Part 3

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.01.13 18:35

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiexmas2006.jpg.w300h213

Xmas 2006. Twins 1yr 10 mo, Maddie = 3yrs 7 mo


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic56.jpg.w300h232

Clothes suggest Xmas. If so, then Xmas 2006

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic50.jpg.w300h185

Abt Jan 2007?
Note: Amelie is also pictured wearing the same top as above AFTER returning from PDL in Sep 2007.

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic59.jpg.w300h191
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Part 4

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.01.13 18:58

Dating The Photos Maddy1_5072s

Easter Sunday 2007 was 8th April, so this must have been early April 2007.
NOTE: Amelie is wearing the same pink shoes that Madeleine was holding up in the "stair gate video".

Dating The Photos _44216748_maddypony203b

13th April 2007 [Hatton Country World Park]




Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.01.13 19:43

If anyone wants to put more pics here, with estimated dates, please do. I'll then try and incorporate them into one chronological timeline of pics.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Guest on 01.01.13 23:30

@Lance De Boils wrote:Dating The Photos Maddy7_1209851c
This also appears to be old house, therefore Xmas 2005. Maddie 2 yrs 7 mo.


This one was put out as being December 2006 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32POkpBO7sU - but the year before does seem more likely to me.

That was the Christmas when Madeleine was at her paternal grandmother's house and some people think she was there on her own but this shows otherwise, if the date is correct.

Perhaps someone with children aged nearly one or two can estimate how old the twins were then.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by dragonfly on 01.01.13 23:57

Jean wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:Dating The Photos Maddy7_1209851c
This also appears to be old house, therefore Xmas 2005. Maddie 2 yrs 7 mo.


This one was put out as being December 2006 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32POkpBO7sU - but the year before does seem more likely to me.

That was the Christmas when Madeleine was at her paternal grandmother's house and some people think she was there on her own but this shows otherwise, if the date is correct.

Perhaps someone with children aged nearly one or two can estimate how old the twins were then.

kids are all different heights builds ect , but the way they walk compared with toddlers I know I would say shy of two years around/aprox 20 months

____________________

dragonfly
dragonfly

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Guest on 02.01.13 0:01

They would either have been almost 11 or 23 months, so by your estimate Dragonfly, this would make December 2006 correct.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by tigger on 02.01.13 7:14

@Lance De Boils wrote:Dating The Photos Zzmaddiexmas2006.jpg.w300h213

Xmas 2006. Twins 1yr 10 mo, Maddie = 3yrs 7 mo
This one I think is more likely Christmas 2005 twins at 11 months could just about pull themselves upright.


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic56.jpg.w300h232

Clothes suggest Xmas. If so, then Xmas 2006
It's the same dress in the poster photo which I estimate at 3 yrs old max. Amelie could be 1 yr and a bit. so not Christmas, but around febr/march 2006.

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic50.jpg.w300h185

Abt Jan 2007?
Note: Amelie is also pictured wearing the same top as above AFTER returning from PDL in Sep 2007.

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic59.jpg.w300h191

I find it very noticeable that Maddie is a 'non participator' in a lot of pictures.
In the one where she is behind the twins, Amelie is looking at Sean, not at Maddie who must be making a noise.
In the Donegal photo she is not looking at the lens (but then that one has her head pasted on) . In the family photos she is not included in the
'pyramid' shape of the parents and twins, neither is she positioned on the ground in the centre. She isn't touching anyone and off to one side, I've seen two of those.
The one with the red dress (and the wig imo) is one of the few where she is interacting.

When one takes photographs of any two or three people, the camera is usually the focus of attention. There is also always a 'group' structure, e.g. the smallest will be at the front and small children will be held so that they stay still.
If Lance decided to take a photograph of me, a friend and say two children, the friend and I would be at the back, holding the shoulders or arms of the children, of getting down nearer the level of the children so we are a little group.

If one photographed the cluster of children on the rocks, you'd say something to make them all look at the lens.
For that reason alone, the pool photo is so suspect. Nobody is interacting except Gerry.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Lance De Boils on 06.01.13 2:40

@tigger wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:Dating The Photos Zzmaddiexmas2006.jpg.w300h213

Xmas 2006. Twins 1yr 10 mo, Maddie = 3yrs 7 mo
This one I think is more likely Christmas 2005 twins at 11 months could just about pull themselves upright.

Clothes suggest Xmas. If so, then Xmas 2006
It's the same dress in the poster photo which I estimate at 3 yrs old max. Amelie could be 1 yr and a bit. so not Christmas, but around febr/march 2006.

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic50.jpg.w300h185

Abt Jan 2007?
Note: Amelie is also pictured wearing the same top as above AFTER returning from PDL in Sep 2007.

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic59.jpg.w300h191


Hi Tigger. hi
I disagree. Here's another shot of the same Xmas (I put as Xmas 2006), which is in their Rothley house. (They moved there at the beginning of 2006):

Dating The Photos 0

And here's another of the one I put at Xmas 2005:

Dating The Photos Maddy4b_1209872i

You can see more clearly how much the twins have grown when comparing these 2 pics. Are you with me now, Tigger?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Lance De Boils on 06.01.13 4:02

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic18d.jpg.w300h553
JUNE 2005; Maddie = 2 yrs 1 Month


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic58.jpg.w300h194
Twins aged abt 4-5 months, therefore JUNE-JULY 2005; Maddie = abt 2 yrs 2 months [?]


Dating The Photos Madeleine12
Majorca; SEP 2005; Maddie = 2 yrs 4 mo


Dating The Photos Maddy4b_1209872i
Twins' ages (from video & pics) abt 10 mo, therefore Xmas 2005, Maddie = 2 yrs 7 mo.
[This pic was taken in their old house in Queniborough. (McCanns moved to Rothley Jan 2006)]


Dating The Photos Maddy7_1209851c
This also appears to be old house, therefore Xmas 2005. Maddie 2 yrs 7 mo.


Dating The Photos Madeleine-McCann-5656282
Twins abt 1 yr, therefore abt Feb 2006; Maddie = 2 yrs 9 mo


Dating The Photos Maddievideo_450x300
Dating The Photos Mccann-shoe
Twins appear about 15 months, so about May 2006. [Rothley house.] Maddie = abt 3 yrs.


Dating The Photos Zzzbirthdayd.jpg.w300h223
New house so after Jan 2006. Summer clothes? Summer 2006? Cake has names "Sean & Amelie": Twins' christening?
If so, Maddie abt 3 yrs 2 mo?


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiexmas2006.jpg.w300h213
Dating The Photos 0
Xmas 2006. Twins 1yr 10 mo, Maddie = 3yrs 7 mo

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic56.jpg.w300h232
Clothes suggest Xmas. If so, then Xmas2006/Jan 2007


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic50.jpg.w300h185
Abt Jan 2007?
Note: Amelie is also pictured wearing the same top as above AFTER returning from PDL in Sep 2007.


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic59.jpg.w300h191


Dating The Photos Maddy1_5072s
Easter Sunday 2007 was 8th April, so this must have been early April 2007.
NOTE: Amelie is wearing the same pink shoes that Madeleine was holding up in the "stair gate video".


Dating The Photos _44216748_maddypony203b
13th April 2007 [Hatton Country World Park]
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Lance De Boils on 23.10.13 13:10

Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic18d.jpg.w300h553
JUNE 2005; Maddie = 2 yrs 1 Month


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic58.jpg.w300h194
Twins aged abt 4-5 months, therefore JUNE-JULY 2005; Maddie = abt 2 yrs 2 months [?]


Dating The Photos Madeleine12
Majorca; SEP 2005; Maddie = 2 yrs 4 mo


Dating The Photos Maddy4b_1209872i
Twins' ages (from video & pics) abt 10 mo, therefore Xmas 2005, Maddie = 2 yrs 7 mo.
[This pic was taken in their old house in Queniborough. (McCanns moved to Rothley Jan 2006)]


Dating The Photos Maddy7_1209851c
This also appears to be old house, therefore Xmas 2005. Maddie 2 yrs 7 mo.

Dating The Photos Sun2-1
Date?    Twins appear approx 11 months, so est. Jan/Feb 2006
[Note Madeleine's top. Could this be the same as the one she's wearing in the pony picture? Can anyone get a better res of the pony pic?]

Dating The Photos Madeleine-McCann-5656282
Twins abt 1 yr, therefore abt Feb 2006; Maddie = 2 yrs 9 mo


Dating The Photos Maddievideo_450x300
Dating The Photos Mccann-shoe
Twins appear about 15 months, so about May 2006. [Rothley house.] Maddie = abt 3 yrs.


Dating The Photos Zzzbirthdayd.jpg.w300h223
New house so after Jan 2006. Summer clothes? Summer 2006? Cake has names "Sean & Amelie": Twins' christening?
If so, Maddie abt 3 yrs 2 mo?




Dating The Photos Zzmaddiexmas2006.jpg.w300h213
Dating The Photos 0
Xmas 2006. Twins 1yr 10 mo, Maddie = 3yrs 7 mo (NOT Xmas 2005 - see above photo to compare twins' sizes/hair growth.)


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic56.jpg.w300h232
Clothes and hair length suggest Xmas. If so, then Xmas2006/Jan 2007. (NOT Xmas 2005 - see above photos to compare twins' sizes/hair growth.)


Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic50.jpg.w300h185
Abt Jan 2007?
Note: Amelie is also pictured wearing the same top as above AFTER returning from PDL in Sep 2007 (see below.)



Dating The Photos Zzmaddiepic59.jpg.w300h191
Date? Est. Jan 2007


Dating The Photos Maddy43
Date? Est. Jan 2007.
NOTE: Sean is wearing the same top as in Sep 2007 (see below)


Dating The Photos Family1
Date? Madeleine's hair longer, so estimate March 2007?
NOTE: Amelie is wearing the same top in Oct 2007, after returning from PDL.

Dating The Photos Maddy1_5072sDating The Photos Donegal_Ireland_Easter_2007_Madeleine_McCann_with_Siblings_and_cousins
Easter Sunday 2007 was 8th April, so this must have been early April 2007.
NOTE: Amelie is wearing the same pink shoes that Madeleine was holding up in the "stair gate video" (see above).




Dating The Photos _44216748_maddypony203b
13th April 2007 [Hatton Country World Park]

Dating The Photos KateamelieR1209_468x630
September 2007
NOTE: Amelie is wearing the same top as above (est. Jan 2007)


Dating The Photos News-graphics-2007-_645319a
September 2007
NOTE: Sean wearing the same top as above (est. Jan 2007)






Dating The Photos MccannNTI1410_468x393
October 2007


Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by joyce1938 on 23.10.13 13:28

I don't think these sandels / shoes were same ones as maddies ,hers were more open ones I believe ,and look at size of  feet? quite I can see ,maddie  different sizes  also the pic before with sole side only looks a lot bigger  joyce 1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Posts : 879
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 80
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Lance De Boils on 23.10.13 14:07

@joyce1938 wrote:I don't think these sandels / shoes were same ones as maddies ,hers were more open ones I believe ,and look at size of  feet? quite I can see ,maddie  different sizes  also the pic before with sole side only looks a lot bigger  joyce 1938
I and others compared better shots of those pink shoes side by side. They appear identical. Even got the same scuff marks. I'll find better pics when I get the time.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Ayniia on 23.10.13 14:27

I never noticed this before and I'm watching the pictures on my mobile but what's up with Madeleine hands on that last Donegal picture?

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Prehensile on 23.10.13 14:54

@Ayniia wrote:I never noticed this before and I'm watching the pictures on my mobile but what's up with Madeleine hands on that last Donegal picture?
Looks like she has something like a skin coloured scrunchie round her wrist making it look odd.
avatar
Prehensile

Posts : 72
Join date : 2013-08-09

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by joyce1938 on 23.10.13 15:58

yes lnce de boils I hear what you say ,I too have been mulling over the sandels /shoes. the ones mad wore on tennis pitch were real sandels backs out and toes out too . I think the ones she wore in Ireland with cousins were more like shoes,maybe both girls had matching ones same colour? just a memory .I think ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Posts : 879
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 80
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Lance De Boils on 23.10.13 19:17

Joyce, I think we might have our wires crossed.

The pink shoes I was referring to are the ones Madeleine is holding in the "stairgate" video.
In the Donegal picture, it is Amelie wearing them, not Madeleine.
Compare:
Dating The Photos Notw-21-12-08-maddie1Dating The Photos Madeleine-in-Donegal-pictured-second-from-left1



Can anyone find a clearer still image of the pink shoes in the video?  Can somebody far cleverer than me do close ups of those and the shoes Amelie is wearing in the Donegal pic and put them side-by-side? Pretty please?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by joyce1938 on 24.10.13 11:45

Yes lance de boils ,thanks for your reply to me . I see what you mean ,yes same colour and type of pink shoes. I found the time it was spoken of by Mrs m. was after she was disappeared  and it meant the twin was then wearing mads shoes,at that stage surely they would not fit smaller child at that age of around 2 years ? do you see what I mean ? sorry if I have confused this joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Posts : 879
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 80
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Angelique on 24.10.13 16:04

Dating The Photos Bus7-110


Sorry about the size.

But who thinks this was the trip '07 and if so is it really Madeleine? 

Are there other pictures of Madeleine with a side parting this low down.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
Angelique
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by joyce1938 on 24.10.13 16:13

The picture of maddie sat on settee with grandparents ? or the twins too ? her hair looks much darker and to one side  like it had parted that way or combed that way  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Posts : 879
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 80
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty oddities

Post by juliet on 24.10.13 20:02

Thank you very much for this Lance de boil. I think the photos hold the key to the mystery. The twins seem almost as old in the photos with granny about six months on. And why is she always looking the wrong way?
I have always doubted the Christmas 2007 pics. How does that Madeleine match the Madeleine of the Everton shirt pics? Hair just doesn't grow that fast.
juliet
juliet

Posts : 579
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty something very strange

Post by juliet on 24.10.13 20:07

I found something really strange in the Icke forum. A photo of Kate McCann as a girl of about ten is definitely photoshopped. It is obvious her face has been pasted on another girl's head! Sorry I don't know how to move photos etc. It is on Today News forum.
juliet
juliet

Posts : 579
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Lance De Boils on 25.10.13 20:46

@juliet wrote:I found something really strange in the Icke forum. A photo of Kate McCann as a girl of about ten is definitely photoshopped. It is obvious her face has been pasted on another girl's head! Sorry I don't know how to move photos etc. It is on Today News forum.
 

Have you got a link to the page?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Dating The Photos Empty Re: Dating The Photos

Post by Guest on 25.10.13 20:48

See the Anyone For Scraps? topic, Lance.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum