The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting

Post by statsman on 01.01.13 14:39

Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

Reminds me of that old adage

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes"
statsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 on 03.01.13 22:05

Google Jennifer Greenberg Sexton. After her name put in Sandy Hook (Nick and Laura Phelps - 'parents' of one of the kids). After you do that Google her name along with Aurora, Batman. There is also another 'massacre' where she played a part but I can't remember what it is (something like Virginia Shootings?) Very interesting lady!!!!!

cath2756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.01.13 10:22

@cath2756 wrote:Google Jennifer Greenberg Sexton. After her name put in Sandy Hook (Nick and Laura Phelps - 'parents' of one of the kids). After you do that Google her name along with Aurora, Batman. There is also another 'massacre' where she played a part but I can't remember what it is (something like Virginia Shootings?) Very interesting lady!!!!!

Hmm - just seen a photograph of the Parker family on Icke forum. Reminds me frighteningly of another very similar family photo, same smile with a hint of madness... Tried to post it here, must take lessons on how to lift photos from sites.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.01.13 10:43

I think this is the photo you mean, together with the one of children with Barack Obama.

http://www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 04.01.13 10:56

With the family far away in Connecticut, the two friends wanted to help out in any way they could and began organizing a memorial fund in Emilie's name through America First Credit Union to assist the family with expenses. In no time at all, friends, family and community members had rallied around the family, donating to the fund and posting heartfelt messages of sympathy online.

"You can’t go give them a big hug, you can’t be there for them. We talked to them on the phone but that only helps so much," Brad Shultz said. "Their family is here in Utah, they’re all going to need to come back to Utah and hold services that they weren’t planning on financially."
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23404268&nid=148&title=father-of-girl-killed-in-conn-shooting-honors-daughter-at-press-conference&s_cid=featured-2

All this raises some questions as to the real reason behind setting up this fund. I can understand their family and friends chipping in to help them financially for flying back to Utah and hold a memorial service, but why do they need an open-ended fund to collect public donations on top of that? How many services do they need to hold, all paid for with money from the fund? Is Robbie Parker planning on extended leave from work, if so, what for?

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.01.13 10:58

Jean wrote:I think this is the photo you mean, together with the one of children with Barack Obama.

http://www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html

Unfortunately some members there are heavily into a satanist/freemason agenda - bit much for an entire community imo.

But one thing can be established, the dress the supposedly deceased child wore is in the Obama photograph. Definitely a bit early for hand-me-downs psychologically speaking, impossible.
The happy family photograph is very, very recent imo.
The girl with Obama is the spit image of Emilie - is the bleached out and enhanced head shot also supposed to be Emilie?
In that case - those very blue eyes and near-white skin, reminds me of the Maddie poster.
In the other photographs the eyes aren't nearly so blue. But it's all the same girl imo. including the one with Obama.

Something is very much not right here and I don't mean those manipulated youtube videos. The only other explanation apart from false flag is that they're all on max dose prozac.

We're also being treated in the Mail to 'the moment' when Obama was told about the shooting. Are these PR people in the real world? Bloke in shirtsleeves (means didn't even pause to put his jacket on when he heard the news) has hastened to the Oval Office, meanwhile alerting a photographer who is apparently sitting on the floor for this shot.
spin bad

Thanks for the link Jean.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.01.13 14:15

It's just occurred to me that this 'record' of the exact time when 'an important person' is told The Bad News is getting to be an essential part of the script.

Bush on being told both towers have been hit. We're treated to a little film of Bush trying to look concerned, but hey, the goat story was just too compelling.
Obama and company watching the killing of Osama Bin Laden live - all looking mighty interested but in an informal atmosphere. Bit like the office tea party with extra entertainment.
Now we have another still photograph of Obama 'hearing the news they brought from Aix to Ghent, looking elegant but concerned, the messenger suitably disarrayed having galloped through the corridors of the White House, which clearly doesn't have an internal telephone system.

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 04.01.13 14:52

Jean wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgdN8arHCc

I don't think there's anything I can say other than after watching interviews with the medical examiner.
Pathologists can be a tweak from the norm in my experience. I know of one, very well known, giving evidence at the Old Bailey dressed in a white suit, white shirt, white tie and white hat.

Medical examiner aside there is something that I find quite revealing in this video, it is at the 3.25 mark. The police spokesman is asked a perfectly reasonable question as to whether the killer’s mother had any association with the school? The answer should be a simple one, “not that we know of as yet” or “we are still trying to establish that”, quite simple really, but for some reason he definitely does not want to go near that question which is a point worth noting but what is more revealing is that in his desire to flee that question, his brain searching for an outer goes into default mode and he starts telling us that the woods were searched and no one else was arrested in those woods. Very interesting indeed.

In my opinion that single clip shows what was foremost on his mind, it reveals that the purpose of him being sent to that press conference was to dispel earlier reports of a chase and arrest in the woods. Hmmm.....

He also implants the notion that what was seen was a woodcutter being detained. There you go people, all a misunderstanding, police were diligent but let’s forget this accomplice nonsense, just yer everyday woodcutter.....
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.01.13 14:57

Jean wrote:On second thoughts I'm not sure if the clip I posted last night can be taken as reliable. It has I think been tampered with to give a worse impression than necessary.

Here is a longer version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxVQCJymXdw - where the ME's behaviour is a lot less strange and, even with his years of experience, could be put down to shock.

I'm still having a problem though with the various parents laughing and joking as if what has happened is the highlight of their lives.

Monkey mind: I changed my mind after posting that link as the clip had been tampered with.

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 04.01.13 15:02

But the clip with the police spokesman wasn't tampered with was it Jean?
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.01.13 15:17

@monkey mind wrote:Medical examiner aside there is something that I find quite revealing in this video, it is at the 3.25 mark. The police spokesman is asked a perfectly reasonable question as to whether the killer’s mother had any association with the school? The answer should be a simple one, “not that we know of as yet” or “we are still trying to establish that”, quite simple really, but for some reason he definitely does not want to go near that question which is a point worth noting but what is more revealing is that in his desire to flee that question, his brain searching for an outer goes into default mode and he starts telling us that the woods were searched and no one else was arrested in those woods. Very interesting indeed.

In my opinion that single clip shows what was foremost on his mind, it reveals that the purpose of him being sent to that press conference was to dispel earlier reports of a chase and arrest in the woods. Hmmm...

He also implants the notion that what was seen was a woodcutter being detained. There you go people, all a misunderstanding, police were diligent but let’s forget this accomplice nonsense, just yer everyday woodcutter...
SNAP. This was also for me one of three defining clips I have seen (plus other details which have emerged) which have made me think that all is very far from what it seems re Sandy Hook. Anyone thinking that the 'official' story is correct ought to watch the clip you refer to, monkey mind

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 04.01.13 16:04

It’s a telling clip isn’t it Tony. He doesn’t breathe for probably 5 seconds then his sub conscious reinforces the point he really wants to make. What were the other clips you refer to can you recall?
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 04.01.13 18:04

Tony, I’ve listened to that video clip a few times and had a little help. Haha!! He does have voices in his head but it’s not his subconscious speaking....it’s an earpiece!! It’s in his left ear, trust me I know the signs of these things seen them so many times. Watch carefully. He’s looking at the guy asking the question and immediately after the words “the shooters mother” his head jerks slightly to his left – I suspect the words “don’t answer that” or similar got his attention. He then goes perfectly still listening to the voice in his ear before replying with something that has nothing to do with the question. No doubt on it for me.

Sadly in my opinion, if the recordings from the police scanner are genuine, a recording which is corroborated by both a child at the school and helicopter video footage, then in my opinion the answer that he does give about nobody else being arrested can’t be the truth. What a world.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.01.13 20:16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.01.13 16:40

I would need to see more proof that actors were involved. I love a good conspiracy theory but even I'm having trouble getting my head round this one!

Anyone could post something (well I couldn't as I don't know how!) to say that people in Sandy Hook are the same as another couple in Florida but it doesn't mean it's true.

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 on 05.01.13 18:44

Jean wrote:I would need to see more proof that actors were involved. I love a good conspiracy theory but even I'm having trouble getting my head round this one!

Anyone could post something (well I couldn't as I don't know how!) to say that people in Sandy Hook are the same as another couple in Florida but it doesn't mean it's true.

Jean, previously if you did a search for 'Gene Rosen actor' his name came up in screen actor's guild list etc., but all reference now seems to have been removed. The list of anomolies just goes on and on with Sandy Hook but there are so many that I would feel I was taking up too much space here if I were to list them. This page has a few of the things that are so wrong with the 'shootings' http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/all-actors.html

P.S. It is said there was a map shown in the last Batman film where the actor points to a place called Sandy Hook. I read just yesterday that someone has studied that map and noticed the only other place referenced was somewhere called Narrows. He did a search and found there is a place in Virginia called Narrows and felt so worried he contacted the local authorities. As a result the 2 schools in Narrows are having a meeting to decide whether they should start again on Wednesday as planned. Since then he has also discovered there is a Narrows in New York. I am not sure how much store I put in the Batman theory as I haven't done too much research to ascertain if the vid/pics of the maps are genuine but I did think the Narrows reference was quite interesting

cath2756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.01.13 19:42

I'm inclined to believe something very fishy is going on.

Apart from the link that Cath2756 posted (I totally agree with the pasted-in Emilie) we have:

Great and almost all attention focussed on a photogenic little blonde girl.
A blonde girl with an unusual name: Emilie
A blonde girl in whose name a fund of sorts was started in some haste, within days at any rate. Only for this girl.
A photogenic blonde girl of whom quite a few photographs have been released - some with the happy family she was supposed to be part of.
One photograph which reminds me strongly of the iconic poster of Maddie McCann. With Emilie's eyes a most unnatural enhanced blue and skin like porcelain. In short, a fairy tale little princess.

Then there is the fact that she is photographed with the family in a black and red dress, which the girl who is the spit image of Emilie is wearing when meeting Obama.

Something's wrong for sure. It also certainly looks like the pathologist directing the traffic and to be honest, he looked far more like a local traffic cop than a doctor of any kind. Spoke of thousands of bodies he'd seen.
Which may be true but it's still a strange thing to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 on 05.01.13 20:03

@tigger wrote:I'm inclined to believe something very fishy is going on.

Apart from the link that Cath2756 posted (I totally agree with the pasted-in Emilie) we have:

Great and almost all attention focussed on a photogenic little blonde girl.
A blonde girl with an unusual name: Emilie
A blonde girl in whose name a fund of sorts was started in some haste, within days at any rate. Only for this girl.
A photogenic blonde girl of whom quite a few photographs have been released - some with the happy family she was supposed to be part of.
One photograph which reminds me strongly of the iconic poster of Maddie McCann. With Emilie's eyes a most unnatural enhanced blue and skin like porcelain. In short, a fairy tale little princess.

Then there is the fact that she is photographed with the family in a black and red dress, which the girl who is the spit image of Emilie is wearing when meeting Obama.

Something's wrong for sure. It also certainly looks like the pathologist directing the traffic and to be honest, he looked far more like a local traffic cop than a doctor of any kind. Spoke of thousands of bodies he'd seen.
Which may be true but it's still a strange thing to say.

And doesn't the name Emilie sounds so much like Amelie.

Photoshopped pics, supposed grieving parents laughing and making jokes

The strange thing with Wayne Carver, the pathologist is that there are records of him being excellent in his work to the extent he euthanised a pig and shredded the bones to prove the way the markings would show (not being very scientific there but hopefully you get the gist) This doesn't seem like the same Wayne Carver who was interviewed after the shootings. The is a photo online that suggests the Wayne Carver in the interviews is actually Rob Reiner (sp?) (Spinal Tap). The pic shows Wayne Carver from interviews, Rob Reiner and the other/real Wayne Carver, Coroner.

I must admit that I showed the pic to my son, who is very familiar with Rob Reiner, and he said 'it's an old bald man with a white beard, they all look the same. I then mentioned it to my daughter and she said ' that would be like asking Robert de Niro to play the part - everyone would recognise him'

The more you read and see re the Sandy Hook Shootings the more it reminds you of the McCann case but why would that be? Why are we being fed fake accounts of happenings (or not) Why is there always a doubt left as to if the little girl existed as in being photoshopped in etc.

Also we were told parents weren't allowed to see the bodies but instead had to identify them from photographs???????? If you are not allowed to view a body, as a close relative, I would assume it would be because they were so badly disfigured it would be impossible and far too upsetting and yet the 'parents' were happy with this and identified them from photos. Something far, far off there!!!!

cath2756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 05.01.13 20:23

Although my natural inclination always is to stay clear of hasty speculations, this video is intriguing particularly with regards to the part played by the Parker family.

http://knowthelies.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/absolute-proof-sandy-hook-was-staged-emily-parker-found-alive-and-well-2-days-after-her-reported-death/

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/12/absolute-proof-sandy-hook-was-staged-2525578.html

Apologies if they have been posted earlier.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 21.01.13 10:45

Anyone see Obama's speech where he pointed out that in the month since this shooting more than 900 Americans have been shot.
They simply don't care.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 12:53

There certainly are some very weird things on the Internet about Sandy Hook, including claims that tribute messages to victims were posted up to four days before the event actually happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 13:21

parapono wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Parapono, do I understand correctly that you'd want those horrible police pictures of slaughtered children published to proof that it DID happen ... ?

'those horrible police pictures of slaughtered children'

What horrible police pictures, did you see them?
Were there any...

Any proof to prove this really happened would be appreciated,
that's all.

Same goes for the McCann story.
My opinion.

parapono

'what you sow, you'll harvest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 14:26

I do take your point Parapono but when have the bodies of people killed in accidents or incidents like this ever been put on public display?

It would be considered grossly intrusive and upsetting and any media outlet which published them would be rightly criticised.

Here is a link to a YouTube video which claims that the Facebook site for Victoria Soto (a teacher at the school) was set up on 10th December, four days before the shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPKNLk-sdUg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 14:42

parapono wrote:
parapono wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Parapono, do I understand correctly that you'd want those horrible police pictures of slaughtered children published to proof that it DID happen ... ?

'those horrible police pictures of slaughtered children'

What horrible police pictures, did you see them?
Were there any...

Any proof to prove this really happened would be appreciated,
that's all.

Same goes for the McCann story.
My opinion.

parapono

'what you sow, you'll harvest'

This is a month old post. With all due respect, is there any reason to repeat this here and now without adding any comment? I saw Jean kind of forced to repeat her comment of last December too ... These photos are never published and they shouldn't either. As for the conspiracy theories, I'd like to see some real proof, link et al.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.01.13 14:52

@Châtelaine yawn

with due respect, dwindled below zero long ago..
Yawn again and no further comment.

parapono

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum