The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Mm11

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Regist10

Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Nina on 03.12.12 21:37

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:She added: “Kate’s book and the resulting publicity did not help. I do feel sympathetic towards the McCanns and obviously wish they could find their daughter. We can’t fathom the hell they must go through but they seem oblivious to the impact all this has had on our lives and the lives of others.

“We tried our best to help, but have ended being pilloried and abused and still it goes on.”


Truer words never were spoken and THAT is what makes the Mc's so unpalatable to right minded people.

Snip from your post Smokeandmirrors,
We can’t fathom the hell they must go through but they seem oblivious to the impact all this has had on our lives and the lives of others.
'and the lives of others' Who are the others?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Activity : 3217
Likes received : 344
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by ShuBob on 03.12.12 21:40

@Nina wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:She added: “Kate’s book and the resulting publicity did not help. I do feel sympathetic towards the McCanns and obviously wish they could find their daughter. We can’t fathom the hell they must go through but they seem oblivious to the impact all this has had on our lives and the lives of others.

“We tried our best to help, but have ended being pilloried and abused and still it goes on.”


Truer words never were spoken and THAT is what makes the Mc's so unpalatable to right minded people.

Snip from your post Smokeandmirrors,
We can’t fathom the hell they must go through but they seem oblivious to the impact all this has had on our lives and the lives of others.
'and the lives of others' Who are the others?

All those who have found themselves on the receiving end of the McCanns' venom; Amaral and his family for one.
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Activity : 1983
Likes received : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by puzzled on 03.12.12 21:45

@ShuBob wrote:
All those who have found themselves on the receiving end of the McCanns' venom; Amaral and his family for one.

Not to mention all the people in Praia da Luz who lost their jobs or otherwise had their lives disrupted because of the McCanns.


____________________
...how did you feel the last time you squashed a bug? -psychopathic criminal, quoted in Robert Hare, Without Conscience
avatar
puzzled

Posts : 207
Activity : 239
Likes received : 26
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat - Kate McCanns book

Post by sammyc on 03.12.12 21:49

' Who are the others'

Tapas 7 anyone?
sammyc
sammyc

Posts : 268
Activity : 383
Likes received : 113
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by ShuBob on 03.12.12 21:55

@puzzled wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
All those who have found themselves on the receiving end of the McCanns' venom; Amaral and his family for one.

Not to mention all the people in Praia da Luz who lost their jobs or otherwise had their lives disrupted because of the McCanns.

Indeed! There are very many victims of the McCanns' campaign of disinformation. Clarence Mitchell saw to that.
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Activity : 1983
Likes received : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by ShuBob on 03.12.12 21:58

@sammyc wrote:' Who are the others'

Tapas 7 anyone?

They may be victims of sorts but they have helped the McCanns wreck the lives of innocent victims by not telling the truth.
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Activity : 1983
Likes received : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat - Kate McCanns book

Post by sammyc on 03.12.12 22:05

Fair point ShuBob. The Tapas 7 helped the Mccanns by not telling the truth, IMO, yet in doing so have put themselves under suspicion.

A place I'd rather not be.
sammyc
sammyc

Posts : 268
Activity : 383
Likes received : 113
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Miraflores on 03.12.12 22:36

I hope her book finds a publisher in the UK - I would like to read it.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Activity : 856
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by tigger on 04.12.12 7:05

@Monty Heck wrote:Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty
Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty tigger Today at 7:07 am


ShuBob wrote:According to Clarence Mitchell, the undisclosed payment made to Kate for the unauthorised publication of her diary by NoTW was £125,000. Interestingly, Kate then went on to choose the Sun- of all the papers in the UK- to serialize her book.

Who then went on to pay her anywhere between half a million or a million? Rebekkah Brooks wouldn't say.

Yes, strange that someone who described herself as feeling mentally raped/violated (to Levenson?) by the unauthorised publication of her diary in the NOTW went on to have such a productive, not to say lucarative relationship with R Brooks & co. Unfortunately, Levenson failed to investigate the extent of the McC's relationships with some sections of the press and to unravel what was authorised by them and whether there was in fact complicity in some of the alleged abuses.

This discussion seems to be an overlap with "the Framing of Robert Murat" - perhaps they could be merged?

Yes indeed, 'feeling raped' by having extracts from her diary printed online did not stop her from publishing the whole caboodle in the Sun as long as she got paid for it.
The diary is a misnomer in any case because even at that early stage (don't forget she only started it a few weeks after 3/5 and 'filled in the gaps' retrospectively) the reason she allegedly started a diary was to have a record of events. But Gerry had already started his blog, which was far more detailed and had the same function.
The diary is a construct and it's clear from reading it that it was meant to be published. After all, talks about a film were in progress as early as December 07. It follows that a book would be part of that. The first book the McCanns said they'd publish would be about 'Their year of hell' .
So not 'the situation Madeleine found herself in' then. This was announced around April 08.

To get back to Murat, he knows exactly what happened imo and having his mum write the book is just like Gerry passing information to the masses via Philomena. But imo all his complicity was post-event, assisting a crime after it had been committed.

My opinion is:
GM and Murat knew each other. (The PJ has proof of that I believe).
The Burgau apartment is a factor since JT might be implicated there, the photographs of Maddie may have been taken there, photographs which are near enough paedo candy imo. The Burgau apartment is connected to Murat.
Murat came over in a hurry and his story as to why doesn't stack up. He told a large number of lies when interviewed about his activities.
Murat imo was the central figure to help move and hide the body although, like Gerry, he didn't do this himself, a third party was involved.
In this context perhaps we should remember Malinka's burnt-out car and the word 'Fala' (talk) written on it.
Murat was to help by spying on the police by being a translator and reading documents. He was in fact caught doing just that.
He was singled out as a likely suspect by MI5 in particular I believe and a British profiler . The PJ followed him and tapped his phone but since they already had the measure of the parents and the T7 whose stories didn't stack up, as well as the ridiculous abductor seen by JT, they didn't want to arrest Murat.
The arrest was forced by JT suddenly identifying Murat as the man she'd seen and two other Tapas suddenly being sure they saw him on the night outside the apartment. These, imo, were outright lies.

Now the question is 'why did they want Murat arrested?' . Anyone else would have done, Malinka perhaps even better, but they wanted to have Murat arrested. So they must have been sure he wouldn't talk. In other words, the reasons for Murat not to talk were stronger than if he'd come clean about his involvement. Which makes me think TM had something on him which they could use, something quite apart from his involvement with the 'abduction'.
Lori Campbell worked on having him in the frame almost from day one. Pressure to put Murat in the frame must have come from HQ McC imo.

Imo Kate hated Murat and he may be the one she referred to in the diary as 'the person who made so much additional trouble for us.'
Murat got 600,000.- from the press and his two associates 100,000.- each. That would hurt TM who'd been going for 4 million from the Express group and only got 550,000.-.

So to recap: Murat was known to them. He helped them - possibly by finding someone/somewhere to move and temporarily store the body. Indications (see Dr. Roberts on early interviews) are that they didn't know where or did know where but didn't have a key to the location.
Murat may have wanted payment for his services or TM - aided by MI5 et al - saw him as a danger. He might talk too much, he might betray them accidentally. MI5 may well have been briefed to roll the whole thing up as fast as possible, TM wanted it to last as long as possible. Having Murat arrested was at best a stop gap.

Jenny Murat may well think the best of her son. I don't think she knows anything much. Her house and garden have been scrutinised by the world, mysterious South Africans have invaded her garden with even more mysterious equipment. Villa Liliana became a tourist attraction, I hope she makes a mint out of the book.
Libel is a two-edged sword.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8116
Activity : 8532
Likes received : 82
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Guest on 04.12.12 9:14

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 41345390Tigger.

I certainly feel that Robert Murat is not in the clear, thanks to the inconsistencies with his statements and his sometimes strange behaviour.

Tigger, I'm not sure though whether Jenny Murat's garden was ever invaded by Stephen Birch - to me, that's on a level with Team McCann's best whoppers!

I shouldn't say it but I actually miss Mr Birch and his ramblings!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by tigger on 04.12.12 10:58

Jean wrote:Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 41345390Tigger.

I certainly feel that Robert Murat is not in the clear, thanks to the inconsistencies with his statements and his sometimes strange behaviour.

Tigger, I'm not sure though whether Jenny Murat's garden was ever invaded by Stephen Birch - to me, that's on a level with Team McCann's best whoppers!

I shouldn't say it but I actually miss Mr Birch and his ramblings!

I should have said 'virtual' visits by SA person. I certainly didn't believe anything he wrote. The PJ, I understand checked every inch of the house and garden, which can't have been pleasant either.
Murat was reported to be ready to sue two of the Tapas I believe, but he must have changed his mind. This was somewhere early in 2008, when TM and other were still busy battening the hatches.

I hope the Express will serialise the book, I promise to buy the Express even at the highly inflated price here, if they do.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8116
Activity : 8532
Likes received : 82
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Nina on 04.12.12 11:03

Didn't they also drain the pool and examine a septic tank. They also broke through to a sealed off area under the property, so a lot of mess, and was it all put right on completion I wonder?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Activity : 3217
Likes received : 344
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by ShuBob on 04.12.12 12:00

I don't believe Murat is involved in any way, shape or form.
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Activity : 1983
Likes received : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Nelly6969 on 04.12.12 16:49




  • Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Icon_post_quote_en




Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat - Kate McCanns book

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Jean Today at 10:14 am


Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 41345390Tigger.

I
certainly feel that Robert Murat is not in the clear, thanks to the
inconsistencies with his statements and his sometimes strange behaviour.

Tigger,
I'm not sure though whether Jenny Murat's garden was ever invaded by
Stephen Birch - to me, that's on a level with Team McCann's best
whoppers!

I shouldn't say it but I actually miss Mr Birch and his ramblings!

Well he has certainly gone very quiet Jean since his planned radio expose was pulled - not a peep on his facebook page. Any thoughts?
avatar
Nelly6969

Posts : 43
Activity : 45
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty The mystery (if that's not libellous) of Stephen Birch

Post by Guest on 04.12.12 17:22

Perhaps someone will be brave enough to send him a message on Facebook - not me, then.

Maybe this was his idea of a joke and he's realised that it's run its course. If he was being serious, I have concerns for his mental health.

How about putting that dynamic duo Edgar and Cowley to use - go find him, boys!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat - Kate McCann's Book

Post by Monty Heck on 04.12.12 20:21

Some interesting points re Robert Murat,Tigger - his and JT type DNA being found in the Burgau apartment seems a pretty amazing co-incidence if not theirs but I'm inclined to think if there was such a stack of evidence indicating his involvement he wouldn't have been cleared. The indications are that he was pretty comprehensively investigated and it would would make no sense to have cleared him officially in the way he was if the PJ were able to link him to the case. Of course there's always the possibility they got that wrong but clear him they did and from then on his position differed from the McCs, however that is spun by the team.

It's truly unfortunate that the McCs didn't come under similar scrutiny early on and opportunities such as forensic examination of the family's clothing at the outset weren't taken. I say that not as a McC hater - far from it - like many I would like them to have been definitvely ruled in or out, charged or let go for reasons other than that they failed to co-operate so the investigation eventually shut up shop. It seems inconceivable, IMO, that parents of a missing child would allow that to happen under any circumstances as the official investigation was their only real chance of finding out what happened to their daughter and saving her, if that were possible. Who wouldn't endure the most hostile and unpleasant scrutiny if at the end the investigation were convinced of their non involvement and therefore able to move on to concentrate on finding the real perpetrator/s? Why waste time giving media interviews, blogging, jogging, touring other countries, picking up and dropping off pals from the airport, and issuing posters highlighting an eye defect which didn't actually exist when the real work to be done was in assisting the investigation in every way possible and being proactive in that if there were apparent deficiencies?

Even amid the panic of the discovery, why did no-one in the group attempt to ensure the crime scene wasn't contaminated unnecessarily? So what if the GNR dropped ash as KMcC indignantly commented, when the group seem to have done nothing to preserve the scene? Given the profession of most of them, the lack of forensic awareness demonstrated within the group was astounding. Why the rush to get all the McC family clothing laundered, including the victim's, instead of preserving any potential evidenc? Why wait 3 months or so before suggesting taking hair samples if sedation by the abductor were suspected? Why not be proactive instead of berating the GNR/PJ for their deficiencies when a child's life is at stake? Maybe the GNR/PJ were remiss and collection of forensics mishandled but how unfortunate for the missing child there seemed to be nobody among this group of professionals with the ability or willingness to rectify this. Instead we are told the PJ said it was ok for the clothes to go to the laundry; they didn't ask for hair samples until it was too late etc, etc. Ok, so Portugal was third world and there was no FBI but shame the remarkable tenacity, ability and proactivitlity demonstrated in mobilising the "fighting fund" and press campaign didn't extend to ensuring no opportunity to gather evidence was wasted.
avatar
Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Activity : 472
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by tigger on 04.12.12 20:36

Re the mt-DNA: that wouldn't be anywhere enough in Portugal where a full 100% match is required. I think the evidence they had was too circumstantial and if they hadn't been forced by JT's identification to arrest him, they'd have found evidence simply by keeping an eye on him.

Murat's behaviour after winning the settlement was analysed (see the report on the Madeleine Foundation website) when he gave a speech to the Cambridge Union, there was not a whisper of resentment against the Tapas 9 in his speech. He attacked the press, but not the McCanns or their three friends who had identified him as being the abductor.

Apparently in the Panorama documentary last April, he slated Amaral. Not the people whose 'evidence' forced Amaral to arrest him.

Below is an extract of the comment (Mad.Found.) http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/ on his speech at the Cambridge Union.

As many noted, whilst Murat bitterly attacked the British tabloid press, he completely failed to tell his student audience that the McCanns’ chief press spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, was amongst those to articulate a possible connection between Robert Murat and double child-murderer Ian Huntley. Neither did he mention the McCanns having pointed the finger at him in January 2008; they had claimed that there was cogent evidence that Murat was a ‘spotter for a gang of paedophiles’.

Just as puzzling: neither did Murat criticise Jane Tanner for identifying him as the abductor on 14 May 2007, nor did he have a word of condemnation for the other three members of the ‘Tapas 9’ who had a day or two later positively identified him as having been hanging round the Ocean Club apartments on the evening of 3 May.

Clarence Mitchell had made the ‘Huntley’ reference to Murat. The McCanns referred to evidence that he was a ‘spotter for a paedophile gang’. Jane Tanner was adamant that he was the abductor she’d allegedly seen. Three others of the ‘Tapas 9’ claimed they’d seen Murat near the McCanns’ apartment the night Madeleine was reported missing - and tried to out-face Murat at a tense confrontation with him organised by the Portuguese Police on 11 July. Yet in his Cambridge Union address, Murat was totally silent about all of this.

Why? Why did he vent his spleen on the tabloids - and not on Mitchell and six members of the ‘Tapas 9’ who had so actively conspired to smear him?

If we knew the answer to this riddle, we would be much the wiser - and perhaps nearer the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

unquote

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8116
Activity : 8532
Likes received : 82
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Monty Heck on 04.12.12 21:20

Fair comment, some odd behaviour from RM. Maybe one day we'll find out whether or not there was any connection with the T9 but unfortunately at the moment the reveiw appears to be looking everywhere, anywhere but at the actions of the group from the night in question to the present day, so not holding out much hope of a breakthrough. Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 173510 Got to go now.
avatar
Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Activity : 472
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Guest on 04.12.12 21:42

@Monty Heck wrote:Some interesting points re Robert Murat,Tigger - his and JT type DNA being found in the Burgau apartment seems a pretty amazing co-incidence if not theirs but I'm inclined to think if there was such a stack of evidence indicating his involvement he wouldn't have been cleared. The indications are that he was pretty comprehensively investigated and it would would make no sense to have cleared him officially in the way he was if the PJ were able to link him to the case. Of course there's always the possibility they got that wrong but clear him they did and from then on his position differed from the McCs, however that is spun by the team.

It's truly unfortunate that the McCs didn't come under similar scrutiny early on and opportunities such as forensic examination of the family's clothing at the outset weren't taken. I say that not as a McC hater - far from it - like many I would like them to have been definitvely ruled in or out, charged or let go for reasons other than that they failed to co-operate so the investigation eventually shut up shop. It seems inconceivable, IMO, that parents of a missing child would allow that to happen under any circumstances as the official investigation was their only real chance of finding out what happened to their daughter and saving her, if that were possible. Who wouldn't endure the most hostile and unpleasant scrutiny if at the end the investigation were convinced of their non involvement and therefore able to move on to concentrate on finding the real perpetrator/s? Why waste time giving media interviews, blogging, jogging, touring other countries, picking up and dropping off pals from the airport, and issuing posters highlighting an eye defect which didn't actually exist when the real work to be done was in assisting the investigation in every way possible and being proactive in that if there were apparent deficiencies?

Even amid the panic of the discovery, why did no-one in the group attempt to ensure the crime scene wasn't contaminated unnecessarily? So what if the GNR dropped ash as KMcC indignantly commented, when the group seem to have done nothing to preserve the scene? Given the profession of most of them, the lack of forensic awareness demonstrated within the group was astounding. Why the rush to get all the McC family clothing laundered, including the victim's, instead of preserving any potential evidenc? Why wait 3 months or so before suggesting taking hair samples if sedation by the abductor were suspected? Why not be proactive instead of berating the GNR/PJ for their deficiencies when a child's life is at stake? Maybe the GNR/PJ were remiss and collection of forensics mishandled but how unfortunate for the missing child there seemed to be nobody among this group of professionals with the ability or willingness to rectify this. Instead we are told the PJ said it was ok for the clothes to go to the laundry; they didn't ask for hair samples until it was too late etc, etc. Ok, so Portugal was third world and there was no FBI but shame the remarkable tenacity, ability and proactivitlity demonstrated in mobilising the "fighting fund" and press campaign didn't extend to ensuring no opportunity to gather evidence was wasted.

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 259100
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Guest on 04.12.12 21:45

@tigger wrote:Re the mt-DNA: that wouldn't be anywhere enough in Portugal where a full 100% match is required. I think the evidence they had was too circumstantial and if they hadn't been forced by JT's identification to arrest him, they'd have found evidence simply by keeping an eye on him.

Murat's behaviour after winning the settlement was analysed (see the report on the Madeleine Foundation website) when he gave a speech to the Cambridge Union, there was not a whisper of resentment against the Tapas 9 in his speech. He attacked the press, but not the McCanns or their three friends who had identified him as being the abductor.

Apparently in the Panorama documentary last April, he slated Amaral. Not the people whose 'evidence' forced Amaral to arrest him.

Below is an extract of the comment (Mad.Found.) http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/ on his speech at the Cambridge Union.

As many noted, whilst Murat bitterly attacked the British tabloid press, he completely failed to tell his student audience that the McCanns’ chief press spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, was amongst those to articulate a possible connection between Robert Murat and double child-murderer Ian Huntley. Neither did he mention the McCanns having pointed the finger at him in January 2008; they had claimed that there was cogent evidence that Murat was a ‘spotter for a gang of paedophiles’.

Just as puzzling: neither did Murat criticise Jane Tanner for identifying him as the abductor on 14 May 2007, nor did he have a word of condemnation for the other three members of the ‘Tapas 9’ who had a day or two later positively identified him as having been hanging round the Ocean Club apartments on the evening of 3 May.

Clarence Mitchell had made the ‘Huntley’ reference to Murat. The McCanns referred to evidence that he was a ‘spotter for a paedophile gang’. Jane Tanner was adamant that he was the abductor she’d allegedly seen. Three others of the ‘Tapas 9’ claimed they’d seen Murat near the McCanns’ apartment the night Madeleine was reported missing - and tried to out-face Murat at a tense confrontation with him organised by the Portuguese Police on 11 July. Yet in his Cambridge Union address, Murat was totally silent about all of this.

Why? Why did he vent his spleen on the tabloids - and not on Mitchell and six members of the ‘Tapas 9’ who had so actively conspired to smear him?

If we knew the answer to this riddle, we would be much the wiser - and perhaps nearer the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

unquote

Who paid him money?

Who paid him the most money?

Who is his Kowtowee?

To whom does he kowtow?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by aiyoyo on 05.12.12 3:14

@ShuBob wrote:I don't believe Murat is involved in any way, shape or form.

Ermm...
How to explain why he say nothing about team mccanns who dragged his name into mud and put him and his family through hell; he blamed the press for his hellish years of reputation ruination when it wasn't the press who fingered him.

How to explain his clandestine meeting with Brian Kennedy, both sides accompanied by their respective lawyer?

More importantly, as arguido, he has the right to ask for the process to stay open - why didn't he?

There is definitely some mystery surrounding the relationship between Murat and Mccanns.

In my view he was involved post the fact, whether knowingly or unknowingly is the $64M question?

Wasnt it said during 3As days that prior to the fateful day Kate visited Murat in his house, or is that forum myth?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by Guest on 05.12.12 6:53

Worth posting that tigger, well done!
Have a good day all, and take care.
It's snowing over here

parapono
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by russiandoll on 05.12.12 9:10

quote Monty Heck [ from an excellent post]

"Ok, so Portugal was third world"

I am reading this as your opinion, MH, although it sounds more like a point that would be made by the McCanns and pals. Fancy that, a group of middle class professionals choosing it as their holiday destination.....
I was very surprised by your comment, MH, because [ please correct me if I am wrong here] from what I have read Portugal is very much a developped country. In what respects is it third world?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Activity : 4058
Likes received : 15
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by tigger on 05.12.12 9:30

@russiandoll wrote:quote Monty Heck [ from an excellent post]

"Ok, so Portugal was third world"

I am reading this as your opinion, MH, although it sounds more like a point that would be made by the McCanns and pals. Fancy that, a group of middle class professionals choosing it as their holiday destination.....
I was very surprised by your comment, MH, because [ please correct me if I am wrong here] from what I have read Portugal is very much a developped country. In what respects is it third world?

I have a Portuguese neighbour, she finds the medical facilities in Portugal far better than those in the highly developed Netherlands. Portugal may have declined economically over the centuries, but Lisbon was one of the most important capitals of the entire world in the 17th and 18th centuries.
I'm sure MH didn't mean it like that, the Portuguese were the great seafarers of all time, according to Gerry they don't have a 'Royal Navy'. No Gerry, that's because they're not a monarchy, their navy is pretty good, especially seeing as they've a long history.
Gerry also said (Swedish interview - see Moa's topic on full length videos) that he'd expected helicopters. Implying that there weren't any used. They did use helicopters for the search, so how come these derogatory remarks re the Portuguese still filter through? We may thank both TM and the British tabloids for that.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8116
Activity : 8532
Likes received : 82
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Jenny Murat  on Kate McCanns book - Page 1 Empty Re: Jenny Murat on Kate McCanns book

Post by ShuBob on 05.12.12 13:30

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:I don't believe Murat is involved in any way, shape or form.

Ermm...
How to explain why he say nothing about team mccanns who dragged his name into mud and put him and his family through hell; he blamed the press for his hellish years of reputation ruination when it wasn't the press who fingered him.

How to explain his clandestine meeting with Brian Kennedy, both sides accompanied by their respective lawyer?

More importantly, as arguido, he has the right to ask for the process to stay open - why didn't he?

There is definitely some mystery surrounding the relationship between Murat and Mccanns.

In my view he was involved post the fact, whether knowingly or unknowingly is the $64M question?

Wasnt it said during 3As days that prior to the fateful day Kate visited Murat in his house, or is that forum myth?

I can't explain. It's my belief based almost exclusively on the archiving dispatch.
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Activity : 1983
Likes received : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum