The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Orpington Convent Girl Reveals Abusive School Days in first book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orpington Convent Girl Reveals Abusive School Days in first book

Post by Cristobell on 22.11.12 18:51

For anyone interested, my story has made the front page of the Bromley Times:

http://www.bromleytimes.co.uk/news/orpington_convent_girl_reveals_abusive_schooldays_in_first_book_1_1705064

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orpington Convent Girl Reveals Abusive School Days in first book

Post by Nina on 22.11.12 19:44

@Cristobell wrote:For anyone interested, my story has made the front page of the Bromley Times:

http://www.bromleytimes.co.uk/news/orpington_convent_girl_reveals_abusive_schooldays_in_first_book_1_1705064

I am interested Cristobel. I just wish every abused child could be heard, believed and the abusers brought to justice. Sadly the way things seem to be turning out children and young people continue to be abused, and imo will continue to be. Sick.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.11.12 21:19

@Cristobell wrote:For anyone interested, my story has made the front page of the Bromley Times:

Well done, it isn't easy to get publicity for a book, so I hope you net a few sales from that.

I wish a few more people abused within Catholic institutions would come forward and develop a campaign to get British victims compensated by the R.C. Church the same way the Irish victims appear to have been.

I see the Pope's had to put his personal valet on trial and send him to the Vatican dungeon for, er, blowing the whistle on all the financial irregularites, tax evasion and money-laundering going on there.

Just think, under British law, he could have claimed 'public interest disclosure' as a whistleblower - and got compensation from an Employment Tribunal before you could say 'His Holiness, the Holy Father, Vicar of Christ on Earth'.

The poor bloke was trying to clean up the Vatican - a task more difficult than cleaning out the Augean stables.

I thought the Bible said: 'Forgive'?

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 23.11.12 0:19

Many thanks Tony, I hope the article reaches those who need help. There are a lot of walking wounded out there.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 23.11.12 4:49

Cristobel

Well done from me too!

I wish you every success with your Book and that it will be the first of many, though obviously on differing subjects. I have to say I think I saw your Book on sale a while ago but didn't at that time connect it to you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 23.11.12 10:29

I will look out for your book cristobell. Is that you as a child on the cover? You were a beautiful little girl. Beautiful on the outside and beautiful on the inside too. Well done for writing your story. I hope you found it therapeutic aswell as doing it to raise awareness and to encourage other abused children to speak out.

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.11.12 11:27

I shall certainly buy a copy of your book Cristobel. I'm so pleased you are realising your dreams to become a writer. It's good for the soul and the healing process when your voice can be heard, and you can muster up the strength and courage to turn past fears and darkness into something positive and inspiring. You must be extremely proud of yourself! Very well done xxxxxx

Wishing you great success with your book Cry and You Cry Alone in the US and in Canada.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 23.11.12 21:12

Well done Cristobell. I am sure my mother would love that book and will try and get her a copy x
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum