The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself  - Page 4 Mm11

'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself  - Page 4 Mm11

'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself  - Page 4 Regist10

'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself  - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself

Post by Guest 24.11.12 17:32

I think there's more than one unmasking here this evening.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself  - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself

Post by Guest 24.11.12 17:37

Finn wrote:I think there's more than one unmasking here this evening.

You're kind of making Olive's point for her there I think. This is why people are fearful to post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself  - Page 4 Empty I'm afraid I agree with him

Post by ProfessorPPlum 24.11.12 17:42

Jean wrote:Blacksmith is having a real rant about people on forums in his latest pile of bile.

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

I agree with Blacksmith and in part it's why I've not bothered posting here in months.

Nowhere does he condone paedophilia; he is making comment about the mob-like disregard for law and order that arises here and on other forums as soon as the issue turns to paedophilia. He's right about that. And about the fact that people are going about calling David Payne a paedophile under the assumption that, simply because they believe he was involved a concealment of Madeleine's death, he therefore doesn't deserve the kind protection in law they (presumably) think they do.

A (relatively) brief exchange about forged pictures on this forum a while back showed me the lengths that some people here are prepared to go to to defend the view point they prefer to hold - regardless of any evidence presented to them. Sadly this is completely counter-productive to the cause of justice for MM. And while I commend TB's courage in taking on the McCanns, it's also my experience from this forum that he is his own worst enemy. He suffers from an astonishing lack of legal caution, the result of which makes him an easy target for C-R. I can't help thinking that just as 'fighting against paedophilia' seems to make people feel exempt from normal legal constraints (whether Tweeting accusations or telling friends how they'd 'do time' for the chance of killing a paedo) so too does being 'anti-McCann'.

Yes, wether you like it or not, Blacksmith is right. Too many people here and on other social media feel they can say what they like without recourse either to the law or the norms of civil society.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.12 20:51

Blacksmith is right.

I applaud you, John, whatever.

No one -NO One- is beyond the Law.

Gerry McCann and Kate MC Cann Healy are innocent. Thus far.

I applaud this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.11.12 23:43

Portia wrote:
I applaud this.
Gerry McCann and Kate MC Cann Healy are "deemed" or "presumed to be" innocent.
I too applaud this.
But it is a legal fiction, which reserves to the courts the right to find someone guilty.
You can be Factually guilty (i.e. you did it) but found Not Guilty.
You can equally be Factually Not Guilty ( you did not do it) but be found legally Guilty, because a court has said so.
And if a court finds you Guilty, it can then inflict upon you whatever punishment the law allows. Including in recent history, the Death Penalty.
The FACT that you did not commit the crime is, in those circumstances, entirely irrelevant.
They even have a special phrase for it. Miscarriage of justice. Not Judicial Murder.

al-Megrahi was judged legally guilty of the Lockerbie bombing. The facts are not relevant. He was found Guilty as charged, and no amount of subsequent evidence of the involvement of the Syrian Secret Service is therefore of any interest to anyone. Apparently.

Jeremy Thorpe was found not Guilty of the acts he of which he was accused. So that's all right then.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.11.12 10:13

PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:
I applaud this.
Gerry McCann and Kate MC Cann Healy are "deemed" or "presumed to be" innocent.
I too applaud this.
But it is a legal fiction, which reserves to the courts the right to find someone guilty.

You can be Factually guilty (i.e. you did it) but found Not Guilty.
You can equally be Factually Not Guilty ( you did not do it) but be found legally Guilty, because a court has said so.
And if a court finds you Guilty, it can then inflict upon you whatever punishment the law allows. Including in recent history, the Death Penalty.
The FACT that you did not commit the crime is, in those circumstances, entirely irrelevant.
They even have a special phrase for it. Miscarriage of justice. Not Judicial Murder.

al-Megrahi was judged legally guilty of the Lockerbie bombing. The facts are not relevant. He was found Guilty as charged, and no amount of subsequent evidence of the involvement of the Syrian Secret Service is therefore of any interest to anyone. Apparently.

Jeremy Thorpe was found not Guilty of the acts he of which he was accused. So that's all right then.

Yes, deemed innocent is more correct term, until proven guilty in a Court of Law.
It's not the same as saying the person is "innocent" as proven by the Law.

When you are involved in a crime, as in being the last persons to have seen the missing person, you have got to be eliminated out of the equation by the Law Enforcers to be considered innocent. Anything short of that leaves plenty open questions.

Of course the law can be an arse, whereby you can be Factually Guilty but found Not Guilty and vice versa.

Take OJ Simpson's case for example. Even despite the latest documentary revelation, http://news.yahoo.com/o-j-simpson-didnt-murder-ex-wife-documentary-074742257--abc-news-topstories.html, if you were to ask the public, a majority of them will say that OJ's guilty, regardless of the documentary.

Indices of evidence is a good indication or your culpability or otherwise. Sometimes, Court's decision to the contrary does not necessarily change people's opinion.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.11.12 11:04

I was once in a situation were I was asked whether I preferred the German - Inquisitorial system, or the English - accusatorial system.
My reply was
If I were factually guilty I would prefer the English system
If I were factually innocent, I would prefer the German
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.12 19:46

There's a new Blacksmith article

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-leveson-inquiry-report-is-published.html

I hope it's received in the spirit it was clearly written. Plenty of people here said things I'd hope they now regret too.

Plenty of us are interested in your reasons, Mr B 'Blacksmith' - unmasking himself  - Page 4 160807
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.11.12 8:23

I found this latest BS article (and I haven't commented before on this thread) to be pompous twaddle. My opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 29.11.12 9:44

I have found his writings to be extremely incisive, packed with great research. I can only think that he was bothered about what he views as a flimsy paedophile link with the McCann case and some who on that basis have made what he thinks are baseless accusations about a certain member of the tapas group. Some people regard the p angle re the Maddie affair as a case of smoke and mirrors and deliberate confusion.

I take issue with BS talk of paedophile hysteria in general... the latest revelations about C Smith show part of a pattern, a predatory paedophile, a high- ranking and powerful person protected while alive, then the dirt surfaces and the acceptance of those activities comes after the perpetrator is dead. One victim on tv last night said that he went to the police in 1999 and was told his allegations re C S would not be investigated.

BS recently quoted a post of mine along with others here. Mine came under the heading conspiracy theories when I commented on how the Schofield/Cameron interview was the catalyst for BBC meltdown.

I did not mention Lord M anywhere in my post, I was speaking in general about how if things get too close to a government or political party, it will go into self -preservation mode to avoid a scandal. This scandal has erupted while a Tory government are in power and S Messham had spoken about being abused years ago by a senior Tory. I am sure any political party would act the same......I believe the establishment will always act to avoid a scandal.
I had opened my post with a quote from another memeber saying the real issues were being eclipsed saying that I agreed.
I do not accept with all that was happening Cameron expected to go on tv to talk about a previously agreed topic and for the very serious subject not to come up. What followed after that interview altered the focus in a massive way, the real issue of the victims was eclipsed.
No way imo will a living politician, judge or any other senior member of the establishment be dragged into this scandal, not unless and until someone has the courage to blow the lid off .
One thing BS is not is naive. I do not believe this country is awash with paedophiles, but it has been stated on numerous occasions that they exist at all levels of society and to reject the idea that there are trusted politicians and other high ranking members of the establishment involved is naive in the extreme.

The focus after that interview moved away from the victim and on to the alleged abuser.......the real issues were eclipsed. As awful as it must be to be wrongly accused of such disgusting activities, the abused should be the focus of attention and the attention was diverted away from that and not just for a day or two.
The latest revelations re Smith appear to be turning the spotlight back on the abusers. I hope this whole can of worms leads to some kind of justice for the victims.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two 29.11.12 9:48

aquila wrote:I found this latest BS article (and I haven't commented before on this thread) to be pompous twaddle. My opinion.

Agree - BS being the operative description.

Selective quote from the article
"... Behind the criticisms is an
implicit acknowledgment that the Net, after 5 years of the McCann
affair, has been a profound disappointment to many of our hopes, despite
the brilliant contribution it made initially and despite such permanent
achievements as the McCann Files and a few similar sites
..."

IMO the net is the reason that the case is still very much in the public eye. I believe that without the Internet the McCann phenomenon would/could not have taken off as it did and the whole thing would have been swept under the carpet a long time ago.
T4two
T4two

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.11.12 10:42

T4two wrote:IMO the net is the reason that the case is still very much in the public eye. I believe that without the Internet the McCann phenomenon would/could not have taken off as it did and the whole thing would have been swept under the carpet a long time ago.
Absolutely correct. If we still only had snail mail and 'phones, all the doubts about the McCann version of events would have been so much more difficult to discuss. But there is another factor you left out, T4two. Namely the release of around 75% to 80% of the Portuguese police files. It is the combination of (a) the internet and (b) the release of those files that has fuelled the excellent research and discussion of this case.

And necessitated all those very expensive libel actions.

[ P.S. I'll return to the subject of Blacksmith another time ]

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum