The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The five biggest liars ever: 'The World's Biggest Liar' competition in Cumberland this weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The five biggest liars ever: 'The World's Biggest Liar' competition in Cumberland this weekend

Post by Guest on 17.11.12 20:07

[youtube][/youtube]

Bill Clinton I Did Not, Have, Sexual, Relations, with THAT Woman, Monica Lewinsky.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Re: The five biggest liars ever: 'The World's Biggest Liar' competition in Cumberland this weekend

Post by Bob Southgate on 17.11.12 20:11

You just beat me to it with Bill Clinton Candyfloss
Bob Southgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.12 20:40

Disgraced Archer begins jail term

The Old Bailey jury found that Lord Archer had lied and cheated in his 1987 libel case against the Daily Star, which had printed a story claiming he had slept with a prostitute.

The newspaper, which had to pay £500,000 in damages at the time, has issued proceedings to get its money back plus interest - a total of £2.2m.

'No sympathy'

Its editor Peter Hill said: "No one should have any sympathy for Jeffrey Archer.
"He is a proven liar, a cheat and a chancer, a man so arrogant that he thought he was above the law. Now finally he has got what he deserved."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1447880.stm

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.11.12 20:47

There would be quite a list of MPs and Lords if we started down that route.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.12 21:01

Do add Monica Lewinsky to that list. I have seen at least 2-3 times where she was lying IMO

I don't deny Clinton's affair. But .. she is really lying too. The bitch [ sorry, that's what women say, when they see another one cheating].

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.12 10:35

I think that we need to exclude politicians as nobody else will get a look-in.

There's everyone who's given heart-rending interviews asking for information on a missing or murdered loved one when they are the person responsible for whatever happened. Thanks to them, even the genuinely innocent are viewed with suspicion.

A link to just a few: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7288543.stm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.12 11:09

Is it just me or does anyone else see some very distasteful and inappropriate content in the similar topics section?

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.11.12 11:20

Finn wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else see some very distasteful and inappropriate content in the similar topics section?

No, it's not just you Finn.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.12 11:30

@aquila wrote:
Finn wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else see some very distasteful and inappropriate content in the similar topics section?

No, it's not just you Finn.

I had not noticed that, Shocked it is nothing to do with us, it must be forumotion putting those on? It seems to link to all sorts of forums etc. As you say rather disasteful nothing to do with the topic title!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.11.12 11:44

candyfloss wrote:
I had not noticed that, Shocked it is nothing to do with us, it must be forumotion putting those on? It seems to link to all sorts of forums etc. As you say rather disasteful nothing to do with the topic title!

I can see how the spelling has slipped through the filters, I guess it takes all kinds. scratchhead

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum