The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Photographs and memories 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Photographs and memories 2

Post by Guest on 12.02.13 23:37

I don't know what term you use for the pictures that are shown above the scrolling banner of this site but in the many months I've been on they've been topical and interesting and emotive and relevant and it strikes me that perhaps they should merit a special space to mark the many events and chapters in this winding road.

I think these images are more than relevant because they create a history almost as important as the other reference points so perhaps they deserve posting too or perhaps their own dedicated thread?

I'm a clumsy wordsmith but the image on the LHS tonight tells it all.

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories 2

Post by Guest on 12.02.13 23:42

Finn wrote:I don't know what term you use for the pictures that are shown above the scrolling banner of this site but in the many months I've been on they've been topical and interesting and emotive and relevant and it strikes me that perhaps they should merit a special space to mark the many events and chapters in this winding road.

I think these images are more than relevant because they create a history almost as important as the other reference points so perhaps they deserve posting too or perhaps their own dedicated thread?

I'm a clumsy wordsmith but the image on the LHS tonight tells it all.

That is a very good idea Finn.

I will copy this for admin to see, and hope that she has save some of them, and we can have a sticky thread for them all. As you say they are snapshots of what has happened in this case, well worth keeping

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum