The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Savile Abuse Enquiry now covers 41 hospitals (was - Child Abuse Scandal: How close to the very top levels of society does this paedophile scandal reach?)

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Savile Abuse Enquiry now covers 41 hospitals (was - Child Abuse Scandal: How close to the very top levels of society does this paedophile scandal reach?)

Post by Nina on 03.11.12 17:52

Have we had this link , have not read it before http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/2012/11/10-days-that-shook-my-world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Savile Abuse Enquiry now covers 41 hospitals (was - Child Abuse Scandal: How close to the very top levels of society does this paedophile scandal reach?)

Post by Bob Southgate on 03.11.12 18:19

@Ribisl wrote:No public sympathy for a convicted paedophile but I feel a little uneasy about Freddie Starr's arrest. He might have been too easy a target for the Met.
As for The Politician, I wish I could be more confident of the eventual outcome. We are dealing here with dark forces of unimaginable evil, many times more vile than JS, IMO.

Gary Glitter was an easy target too. Given his previous convictions and the publicity they received I am surprised that the accusations that have led to his most recent arrest were not made earlier.
Bob Southgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 03.11.12 20:15

@Bob Southgate wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:No public sympathy for a convicted paedophile but I feel a little uneasy about Freddie Starr's arrest. He might have been too easy a target for the Met.
As for The Politician, I wish I could be more confident of the eventual outcome. We are dealing here with dark forces of unimaginable evil, many times more vile than JS, IMO.

Gary Glitter was an easy target too. Given his previous convictions and the publicity they received I am surprised that the accusations that have led to his most recent arrest were not made earlier.
Yes, I agree. What I meant really was that I hope we are seeing the beginning of a comprehensive investigation which hopefully will result in a number of convictions of those hitherto protected and not a quick series of media hyped arrests followed by yet another cover-up.

As I posted earlier in another thread I believe we must refrain from witch hunting old rock stars who may or may not have had sex with underaged groupies while losing sight of something that is far more sinister and evil amidst our society that is paedophile rings preying on vulnerable young people in most horrific and sadistic ways.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Southgate on 03.11.12 20:30

@Ribisl wrote:Yes, I agree. What I meant really was that I hope we are seeing the beginning of a comprehensive investigation which hopefully will result in a number of convictions of those hitherto protected and not a quick series of media hyped arrests followed by yet another cover-up.

As I posted earlier in another thread I believe we must refrain from witch hunting old rock stars who may or may not have had sex with underaged groupies while losing sight of something that is far more sinister and evil amidst our society that is paedophile rings preying on vulnerable young people in most horrific and sadistic ways.

I hope so too but I am not hopefull. Bernard Hogan-Howe was a political appointment and he will do as he is told. He is utterly despised by the rank and file but there are too many within the ranks of the Association of Conniving Political Opportunists, sorry, I meant the Association of Chief Police Officers, who will do his bidding. Old style commissioners/chief constables such as Ken Oxford, Robert Mark, James Anderton who would stand up to the police authorities and point out Peels fith principle of policing are long gone.

If you want to find out more take a look at Inspector Gadgets blog to get a good feel for what serving officers really feel.
Bob Southgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 03.11.12 20:48

http://www.nickdavies.net/1997/10/01/secrecy-imposed-on-the-exposure-of-alleged-child-abuse-news-and-feature/

Really thorough article by the Guardian published in 1997 about allegations made by the victims of the NW childrens homes abuse. It's graphic, but the part about the "chair legs" was also brought to light at the trial of one of the abusers, Peter Howarth I think.

It's absolutely shocking but a good indication of how far reaching this was and also of the amount of information known but not acted upon. A few known abusers got locked up but the main players free to carry on their disgusting practices.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 on 03.11.12 21:57

Personally I find it frustrating that a lot of people are still oblivious to what is happening and to the depths of cover ups in this country regarding pedophilia and corruption.

I would like to see campaigns to get the general public to abstain from voting and refusing to pay the BBC licence fee

Also in an ideal world can we not find a fearless journalist who is prepared to run a weekly paper that writes the unbiased truth that can be funded by donations to get it off the ground then just maybe the truth can come out

I feel that if the general public don't take notice now they never will

Just a few thoughts born out of frustration

lufc50337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 03.11.12 22:03

http://mystoryaboutsocialservices.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/silencing-a-scandal-the-story-of-colin-smart-copied-from-nick-davis/

And another one, shocking cover up by Sunderland City Council about the now well known Witherwack House. I agree if the general public don't sit up and take notice and start asking the all important questions now then they never will. I never thought I would say this but thank the lord for social media, bloggers and forums seeking the truth, like this one has been doing for years.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 03.11.12 23:32

@EJW My sentiments also. I don't 'do' social media but if their ubiquity and accessibility gives the public greater voice and consequently makes it harder to cover up miscarriages of justice, then it can only be a very good thing.

@Bob Thanks for the link. I shall read it with great interest.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 04.11.12 0:11

Thank you RibisI my thoughts entirely. Read my first link, it is an eye opener, if you haven't already read it :-) These horrible excuses for humans have gotten away with it for too long! We all know who it's referring too Lord Mc, DL, MP and PL. Check out your radio times, big 2 page spread on one of these horrors, IMO. South african holidays and chalets on the isle of wight, don't get me started on Mr Smith and Heath...have yacht...will abuse.

Uncover these people now, the internet is doing this in my opinion. Finally there is something it's good at!

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 04.11.12 0:21

EARLY IN THE MORNING of 15 March 1992, 40 police officers took up positions in streets in and around Wrexham in North Wales. As dawn broke they swooped down on their suspects and arrested sixteen men and one woman. All but one had worked at Bryn Estyn, a care home for adolescent boys on the outskirts of Wrexham. According to reports which began to appear in the press in 1991, Bryn Estyn had lain at the centre of a network of evil – a conspiracy which supposedly involved the extensive homosexual abuse of adolescent boys by a paedophile ring, whose members terrorised their victims and subjected them to a regime of violence and brutality.

The paedophile ring turned out to be a figment of the investigators’ imagination.

Really? Richard Webster you have now been proven wrong.

Mods do you think we should have another thread about the latest abuse information, this is a whole thread in itself?

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.12 0:25

No, probably not EJW, we have this one, and the Savile thread, so best to keep it all together.

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 04.11.12 0:38

http://www.nickdavies.net/1997/09/17/silence-and-child-abuse-in-north-wales/

Another little snippet of what's gone on behind closed doors for far too long

Are you sure candyfloss, i don't mean to disagree but this will be massive next week. It's not going to go away

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 04.11.12 0:41

What I mean is maybe the title of the thread could be changed as it's not really on topic (my fault ) Sorry.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.12 0:48

Yes, will change title.

Good grief I have just been reading Tom Watson's MP page and I am horrified. This is especially worrying.............

I’m not going to let this drop despite warnings from people who should know that my personal safety is imperilled if I dig any deeper. It’s spooked me so much that I’ve kept a detailed log of all the allegations should anything happen.

http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/2012/11/10-days-that-shook-my-world

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 04.11.12 8:57

yes i too agree with ribisl,we must not let this subject cover all young people that now say abuse took place so long ago. at my age ,i saw the youngsters that would be hanging around groups of young bands, i dont mind betting some were there for reasons that any parent would not want to know about. I dont mean those that were procurred for use and abuse,i mean others who may want to cash in now .i hope i come over o k with this. joyce1938
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.12 9:12

From the MM forum
And..... Clarence Mitchell used to work at Freud Communications which was founded by Matthew Freud, son of Clement and husband of Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert. Furthermore... Sir Clement Freud is reportedly one of the MP's about to be outted to the media for child abuse with "over 150 complaints of gross indecency against him, Each one was an individual so they were unable to take it any further"
The same Sir CF of the strawberry vodkas and "First time in my life - brandy".
The plot may not thicken, but it certainly becomes more intriguing.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.12 9:26

With acknowledgements to the MM site, here's a link to the whole topic - very interesting regarding possible links between Jimmy Savile and the Yorkshire Ripper.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21988-jimmy-saville-and-gerry-mccann-links-being-drawn-by-the-wider-internet#419338

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.12 9:32

CF is also, very conveniently, dead. So can be named without incurring the wallets of lawyers.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 04.11.12 10:32

@PeterMac wrote:CF is also, very conveniently, dead. So can be named without incurring the wallets of lawyers.

Yes there certainly seems to be a trend towards giving up names of dead people. I only hope that this is while the newsnight lawyers get their cases watertight so that those who are living and remain in positions of power can also be bought to justice.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.12 10:47

But that will depend on whether libel lawyers let them, or get in first with injunctions and super-injunctions.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 04.11.12 10:52

@PeterMac wrote:But that will depend on whether libel lawyers let them, or get in first with injunctions and super-injunctions.

Well it was rumoured that Starr had one when this first broke, which was overturned by a judge, so hopefully others will be similarly treated.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another connection with paedophilia

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.11.12 11:01

@PeterMac wrote:From the MM forum
And..... Clarence Mitchell used to work at Freud Communications which was founded by Matthew Freud, son of Clement and husband of Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert. Furthermore... Sir Clement Freud is reportedly one of the MP's about to be outted to the media for child abuse with "over 150 complaints of gross indecency against him, Each one was an individual so they were unable to take it any further"
The same Sir CF of the strawberry vodkas and "First time in my life - brandy".
The plot may not thicken, but it certainly becomes more intriguing.
PeterMac, IF there is credible evidence that Clement Freud was a serial child abuser, then with respect I suggest that that plot might not merely become more interesting, but would also thicken.

The constant references to paedophilia around the disappearance of Madeleine McCann were so frequent that back on 10 October 2010 I published an article on The Madeleine Foundation website entitled "References to Paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann".

I summarised the references under 10 headings, as follows:

REFERENCES TO PAEDOPHILIA IN RELATION TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE MCCANN

Paedophilia and paedophiles are words from which we naturally recoil. It is by no means a new phenomenon. There are many other words we use to refer to paedophiles: kiddie-fiddlers, nonces, child sexual abusers, child sex offenders and so on. Some of the crimes committed by paedophiles are scarcely believable in their brutality; other offences by them are mercifully less serious. One thing seems certain, such crimes are on the increase and are often severe in their long-lasting effects on those abused. There is widespread agreement that the internet is a major cause of any increase in this vile crime.

It is an unpleasant fact that the subject of paedophilia has frequently been associated in some way with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, very regrettable though that is. Here, for the record, we give a brief summary of some of these references:

1. Dr Gerry McCann said on the day Madeleine was reported missing that Madeleine had been taken by a paedophile

2. The McCanns and their team repeatedly said that Madeleine had been taken by a paedophile or a gang of paedophiles

3. One of the McCanns’ close friends, a General Practitioner, said that on a previous holiday together, one of Dr Gerald McCann’s best friends, Dr David Payne, had made sexualised remarks and gestures about Madeleine

4. Dr Katarina Gaspar’s husband, also a General Practitioner, Dr Arul Savio Gaspar, confirmed this event:

5. One of the suspects in the case, Robert Murat, was accused by two witnesses of having paedophile tendencies

6. Murat’s friend Sergei Malinka was also said to have child pornography on his computer

7. Jim Gamble, the Chief Executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP), used the Madeleine McCann disappearance to highlight the danger of paedophiles

8. The McCann Team in conjunction with Jim Gamble of CEOP published a video about Madeleine and circulated it round the internet which many believed showed her inappropriately posed in heavy make-up

9. The McCann Team have highlighted the possible involvement of a named paedophile, Raymond Hewlett, in the disappearance of Madeleine

10. The connection between Ray Wyre, paedophile ‘expert’ and the McCanns

Now, IF Sir Clement Freud turns out to have been a serial paedophile, that would make this the 11th connnection - and my article will have to be enlarged.

There is now also an increasing collection of interesting figures closely connected with Praia da Luz, I think I can mention all these details without incurring the risk of another libel claim:

* Robert Murat: A number of references from different sources about his sexual interests

* Martin Smith: Occasional visitor to Praia da Luz, knew Robert Murat well, who in his witness statement to the police made sure that he told them that Robert Murat was DEFINITELY NOT the man he saw carrying a child: Brian Kennedy contacted him about his statement

* Edward Smethurst, the McCanns' co-ordinating lawyer, been holidaying in Praia da Luz ever since 1999

* Sir Clement Freud, friend of the McCanns and related by marriage to Rupert Murdoch

* Sir Cliff Richard, owns a villa not far from Praia da Luz, on the Algarve

* McCanns, Paynes and friends holiday in Praia da Luz, 2007

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.12 14:21

This is really getting incredible with the numbers of influential people who may be involved in paedophilia. There have been rumours on the Internet about this for years and at last it's being more widely reported.

There are allegations about Cliff Richard too - I don't just mean with adult men - which may be completely untrue of course but he certainly has had some unsavoury friends like Jimmy Savile and the Krays.

Back to top Go down

Paedophile ring examined in the USA

Post by Ribisl on 04.11.12 14:57

This is a documentary made by Yorkshire Television in 1993 about an alleged paedophile ring in Nebraska. It's worth watching if you can stomach some of the allegations made by the victims because there are so many parallels with the scandal that's belatedly coming to the surface in the UK.

http://www.franklinscandal.com/cos/

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum