The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Max Clifford - 'I've all the hidden evidence' on celebrities

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Max Clifford - 'I've all the hidden evidence' on celebrities

Post by Guest on 13.12.12 11:40

Thanks for that Tony; Paul can't have been too memorable then but he certainly attracted attention later in life.

I've read one of his books (A Royal Duty) and the impression I got was the same as with others written after the death of a "celebrity" and of course Kate's book - that there were vast amounts of detail about little things which are intended to show us that the writer remembers everything accurately but to me that just suggests that he or she actually knows next to nothing of interest or substance and is waffling to fill up the space.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 13.12.12 11:47

If Burrell knows nothing, I doubt the Queen would have intervened in his theft case in the manner she did. I suspect he knows where a few skeletons are buried but not as much as he makes out.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.12.12 15:01

@ShuBob wrote:If Burrell knows nothing, I doubt the Queen would have intervened in his theft case in the manner she did. I suspect he knows where a few skeletons are buried but not as much as he makes out.

Yeap, my thought too. It's not how many he knows or not as many as he makes out.
Even if he only knows a few, that are of extreme detrimental value to the Royalty, that would suffice for the Queen to step in make a deal with him - her help to get him off on condition he keeps his silence.

So far he has not said anything negative or adverse about other Royal members.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 13.12.12 21:10

@Tony Bennett wrote:
SNIP . . . several stories suggest he is bisexual. Michael Barrymore, a great friend of Princess Diana, as is known, once claimed that Paul Burrell tried to seduce him. It has been known for years that there has been a homosexual ring in the Palace household - and I daresay Paul Burrell still has a few secrets to disclose.
Some homosexuals make perfect butlers and valets. The fastidiously clean and precise ones of course, not the other sorts. Any large household will, or should, have more than its fair share. Watch Downton, or Remains of the Day, or Gosford Park.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 13.12.12 21:15

It will all boil down to if there was a written contract.

If there was one then depending on the contents Burrell ( i seriously cannot stand the self important little berk) then he may have a case.

If there was no contract then it will be the word of one liar against another.

Burrell was and is an self important nobody who claimed he would never make money from his links with royalty and then promptly did so.

He emphasised his own idea of self importance regarding his working relationship with diana and since she was dead, there was no one who would stand up and tell the truth, he was an oily little oik.

He knew the Princes would not get into a slanging match with him over who did what since they have manners and did not want to spoil the memory of their mother. Keeping quiet and distancing themselves from him was sufficient, no one was going to employ a blabbermouth ex butler with light fingers.

The queen again did the decent thing and said he was merely looking after them rather than getting drawn into a court battle.

The royals got their own back on him by pretty much publicly disowning him, which, given his desire for the lifestyle of butler to the royals and all the status that came with it, was the perfect revenge.

He had to resort to selling tat on tv and despite saying he wouldn't cash in on diana's name, did that in sundry books on living like a royal.

He was a nobody till diana died then for a few months, he became a self annointed somebody before his epic fall from grace back to a nobody.

I do wonder how he is making a living these days since all he really has to offer is kiss and tell.

He may know 'secrets' about the royals, after all these years those'secrets' are probably well known open secrets such as diana's numerous lovers, her stalking and silent calls and her general mental health issues hich seem to run in the family.

We may not know the names of all her sundry lovers, we do know no action was taken in regard to her silent calls, after all it wouldn't do to prosecute the princess of wales and given her highly strung nature would probably have unpleasant results perhaps including suicide.

It is an open secret that he is at least bisexual since he married and had kids ( i think wifey was looking at divorcing him at one point, i don't know if she did since she stayed running the flower shop and he minced over to america), the queen mother had many gay staff and was once famously reported to have told a member of staff to tell the queens downstairs, this queen wants her gin and tonic.
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 13.12.12 23:07

May I recommend the book You'll Never Eat Lunch in This Town Again - the bestselling autobiography of Julia Philips detailing her career as a film producer and disclosing the power games and debauchery of Holywood the 1970's and 80's. The title came from the pre-publication advice she got that if she disclosed all she knew she'd 'never eat lunch' in Holywood again. Brilliant read. The same is no doubt true of Max Clifford in terms of London.
roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 14.12.12 1:21

@PeterMac wrote:
Some homosexuals make perfect butlers and valets. The fastidiously clean and precise ones of course, not the other sorts. Any large household will, or should, have more than its fair share. Watch Downton, or Remains of the Day, or Gosford Park.

Absolutely!

There was an article I read about The Queen Mother, who had many gay staff, apparently she had been waiting quite a while for someone to assist her and sent a message downstairs along the lines of "Can you tell the old queens downstairs to hurry up, as there is an old queen upstairs waiting for assistance!"
bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Clifford to be charged with 11 counts of indecent assault

Post by ShuBob on 26.04.13 18:33

on BBC: Max Clifford to be charged with 11 indecent assaults allegedly committed between 1966 and 1985.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 26.04.13 18:50

So he has been charged, I wondered whether he would be, being as he is supposed to know so many "secrets".

I remember reading Jonathan King was going to spill the beans on many other paedos, but he never did.

If Clifford is found guilty and sent to jail I imagine it would be easy for somebody to "sort him out" so to speak if he did blab.

Perhaps that is why King never did???

edited to amend text.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 27.04.13 0:45

@plebgate wrote:So he has been charged, I wondered whether he would be, being as he is supposed to know so many "secrets".

I remember reading Jonathan King was going to spill the beans on many other paedos, but he never did.

If Clifford is found guilty and sent to jail I imagine it would be easy for somebody to "sort him out" so to speak if he did blab.

edited to amend text.

With King probably fear of physical violence, but also there may have been financial incentives to keep quiet. Personally I don't think he was powerful enough to make any impact, and if I remember rightly, it was at a time when the powers that be were trying to keep a lid on Fernbridge etc.

MB may be a different kettle of fish. That he had previously made such a threat shows that he has it within his nature - he certainly has it within his power. He will seek vengeance on those who did not protect him, ergo, those more powerful than he. With his client list the fall out would be phenomenal. Where's The News of the World when you need it?

Dare I say it, but it is looking as though no-one is above the law. If the UK's foremost Spin doctor cannot suppress unpleasant news about himself, what hope mere mortals?

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.04.13 7:52

But they can't do this now.
The anniversary is coming up and the front pages have to be kept clear !

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.04.13 16:26

@Cristobell wrote:
@plebgate wrote:So he has been charged, I wondered whether he would be, being as he is supposed to know so many "secrets".

edited to amend text.

With King probably fear of physical violence, but also there may have been financial incentives to keep quiet. Personally I don't think he was powerful enough to make any impact, and if I remember rightly, it was at a time when the powers that be were trying to keep a lid on Fernbridge etc.

MB may be a different kettle of fish. That he had previously made such a threat shows that he has it within his nature - he certainly has it within his power. He will seek vengeance on those who did not protect him, ergo, those more powerful than he. With his client list the fall out would be phenomenal. Where's The News of the World when you need it?

Dare I say it, but it is looking as though no-one is above the law. If the UK's foremost Spin doctor cannot suppress unpleasant news about himself, what hope mere mortals?

Maybe this guru needs a master with a pink hue to come to his rescue.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.13 10:40

Bad timing? Duchess Kate makes appeal for Childrens Hospices

ttp://news.sky.com/story/1083900/kate-middleton-duchess-makes-video-appeal

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 28.04.13 10:54

Hidden evidence on celebrities isn't going to save him. It'll give him something to do whilst in prison, what he really needs is hidden evidence on high ranking police and the judiciary.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 28.04.13 11:02

I saw him on tv outside his house saying how much support he has blah blah and he doesn't understand how people are allowed to make allegations all these years later.

He keeps telling us how upset his wife and daugher are about all of this, well how would he feel if either one of them made complaints against somebody " years later" and nothing was done re. investigation of their complaints. My guess is he would be first to call a press conference and complain bitterly.

As he has said, he will have his day in court as will his accusers, so why doesn't he just shut up until then.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 28.04.13 11:18

Just took a look at Spivey and he rightly asks imo, why hasn't MC been charged with with-holding info if he has "secrets" locked far away. He knew about Alan Clarke and the 14 year olds for a start, so it's a very valid question I think.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

And gradually it all comes out.

Post by PeterMac on 01.04.14 14:13

So it seems that his "hidden evidence" is sordid sex parties.
About which most people really couldn't care less.
I wonder how much they have all been paying him to keep quiet.
Now that it is out in the open, might one or more accuse him of blackmail ?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.04.14 14:43

@PeterMac wrote:So it seems that his "hidden evidence" is sordid sex parties.
About which most people really couldn't care less.
Unless at these 'sordid sex parties' there were:

1) illegal Class A drugs being dealt and consumed and

2) under-age children present and available.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.04.14 16:06

When I say, Most people couldn't care less, I do not, of course include the Tabloids in that.
Was this the reason he was retained by so many people ?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 01.04.14 17:27

For some reason which is entirely unknown to me, but which may have something to do with sleaze hair, I've always seen the Conservative Party's parlimentary candidate for the constituency of Brighton Pavillion as being the natural successor of the one who knows where the bodies are buried but would never dream of telling... just yet.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.04.14 17:33

I read last week that he(Max Clifford) attended sex parties organised by Diana Dors in the 1950s when he was then 17 I think.  He did not take part in the sex but used to attend because they were a good laugh!  it was also reported that he then went on to organise adult parties but no underage people allowed.

Diana Dors, in later life, went on to become a "National Treasure".   Makes ya laugh don it.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 01.04.14 17:38

From the mail ,this bloke is sick

Many of the stars who worked with Max Clifford were 'perverts', the PR guru claimed today, but denied that he was one himself.
Giving evidence at Southwark Crown Court, the 70-year-old said many of the stars he worked with would not have minded if he was a pervert, as long as he got 'results'.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.04.14 17:42

Sounds a sick world to me, don't put your daughter on the stage Mrs. Worthington, good advice still IMO.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 01.04.14 17:43

@plebgate wrote:
I read last week that he(Max Clifford) attended sex parties organised by Diana Dors in the 1950s when he was then 17 I think.  He did not take part in the sex but used to attend because they were a good laugh!  it was also reported that he then went on to organise adult parties but no underage people allowed.

Diana Dors, in later life, went on to become a "National Treasure".   Makes ya laugh don it.

Max Clifford was born in April 1943, so he would have been only16, maximum, in the 1950`s. That is very young.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.04.14 17:45

Plebgate, I've amended your post.

My mother used to spit feathers when I was a child at the mention of Diana Dors' name. I didn't understand why at the time!

Max Clifford certainly would have been young - maybe even underage - if he went to any of her parties.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum