The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner

Post by sammyc on 26.10.12 13:38

Yes, let's get emailing as many Media outlets as possible to show them that Tony Bennett has got lots of support and how the McCanns are using 'the most feared lawyers.....' to bankrupt/ imprison someone who dares question the circumstances of the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

Keyboards at the ready everyone!!
sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 26.10.12 13:47

@jamaljr wrote:I think it is a great idea to write to Max Clifford - remember he is on record as saying he would represent Robert Murat but not the McCanns.

That is what i was thinking at the time ..and im sure he was going to do it for free..

I dont think max Clifford an Clarence Mitchell ...like each other either
garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.12 14:12

Perhaps an adapted version of this letter should go out to MPs? I think many of them, on all sides of the house, are quite rightly concerned about the wholescale corruption that is in the process of being uncovered in relation to vulnerable children and, indeed, in relation to press bias and corruption.
The main reason Jimmy Savile got away with his crimes while alive was because everyone knew he would be able to hire the most aggressive libel lawyers money could buy to crush dissenting voices, and also because of his close associations with charities (sound familiar?). The McCanns love to play the victim card, yet they have seemingly limitless sums to throw at defending their reputations while their "findable" child remains, apparently, unlooked for.
Our politicians have a duty to protect the vulnerable and I think part of the problem is that in the McCann case they have incorrectly identified the vulnerable party as the child's parents, as opposed to the child herself. Perhaps this letter would remind them?

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaljr on 26.10.12 14:43

Well that is even more reason Garfy. agree

Yes Popcorn, I think the timing is perfect to remind MPs that we will not stand for any more cover ups.

smilie
jamaljr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 26.10.12 15:15

Jill, I sent an email and struggled to string the words together for even a couple of sentences, not because I don't support tony but because i just wanted to send a load of abuse because of what they are trying to do to Tony. You on the other hand have sent a lengthy email yet very much to the point so I say youaretheman but followed with a roses cos you're a lady.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

List

Post by Nina on 26.10.12 15:17

HiDeHo I have pm'd you with a list of newspapers, some small local affairs, let's get it out in the sticks eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.12 17:44

Brilliant!

I didn't realise this forum has so many members, especially when I have read elsewhere that it's just another closed shop for biased participants only and that supposition coming from other doubters of the Mccann's innocence. Clearly not the case.

Send a copy to the PM, he seems to have a problem differentiating between right and wrong, never know he might learn something new or better still might do something positive about the dire situation of the British media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.10.12 18:03

Gollum wrote:Send a copy to the PM, he seems to have a problem differentiating between right and wrong, never know he might learn something new or better still might do something positive about the dire situation of the British media.
What? When he won't even let Leveson publish a few heart-to-heart e-mails that he exchanged with Rebekah Brooks?

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.12 18:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Gollum wrote:Send a copy to the PM, he seems to have a problem differentiating between right and wrong, never know he might learn something new or better still might do something positive about the dire situation of the British media.
What? When he won't even let Leveson publish a few heart-to-heart e-mails that he exchanged with Rebekah Brooks?

True but added to his precarious position in regard to the BBC and Savile shenanigans it will certainly give him something more to worry, sorry, think about. What's that age old adage? Oh yes, 'be sure your sins will find you out' or in his case 'better the devil you know'.

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy on 26.10.12 18:51

Please could someone give me an update on the awaited apology from the Mirror for having claimed that Tony Bennett had said that the McCanns had caused Madeleine's death?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy on 26.10.12 19:09

Thank you Jean. I cannot say that I would be as tolerant of the situation as is TB!! Personally I think an apology is required, but that is just my opinion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.12 19:41

if ever there's a lady, it's you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.12 21:45

parapono wrote:if ever there's a lady, it's you!
I couldn't agree more :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 26.10.12 22:50

Wonderful, thank you, I now have several email addys for local news. Once I get a substantial list of major news media I will send those too.

I will add Jill's letter to the bottom of each email instead of relying on them clicking on the video.

I have chosen the videos to represent different topics but ultimately they all focus on the same thing.

I always try to keep in mind that, particularly in UK, there is little knowledge and any attempt to read the files would not give any idea of the details. Hopefully, my videos can give a quick easy way of seeing some of the details that may otherwise be unknown no matter which video they click on. Not everyone has the time or motivation to seek what is on the internet.

Let everyone decide for themselves, but with a little knowledge instead of blind belief.

All I want is for the UK public to be aware of the details and to search for the truth.

Forgot to add....I am sending the emails under my personal email address for credibility purposes. For anyone who knows me you will be aware that the emails will be 'noticed'
HiDeHo
Researcher

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 27.10.12 10:50

Hi Jill,

'IF' you don't get a response, well, what does that say then.......... they can't 'NOT' reply to that, otherwise they are just admitting they are part of a cover up.

Let's hope this will be part of the 'sea of change' that is occuring in uncovering the lies and deceit that are coming out at the moment.......

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy on 27.10.12 10:57

Châtelaine wrote:
parapono wrote:if ever there's a lady, it's you!
I couldn't agree more :-)

Well, thank you ladies, but I am sure I don't deserve your kind words

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 27.10.12 11:53

Added to video in prominent position

http://www.mirror.co.uk/for-the-record/tony-bennett-1400798

By Ben Rankin
Tony Bennett
26 Oct 2012 14:04

IN reference to a story in the Daily Mirror, (page 29, Oct 25) Tony Bennett has asked us to record his position that he has undertaken to the High Court not to repeat allegations that the parents of Madeleine McCann are guilty of, or are suspected of, causing the death of their daughter, but has never made that accusation himself."
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.10.12 12:16

@HiDeHo wrote:Added to video in prominent position

http://www.mirror.co.uk/for-the-record/tony-bennett-1400798

By Ben Rankin
Tony Bennett
26 Oct 2012 14:04

IN reference to a story in the Daily Mirror, (page 29, Oct 25) Tony Bennett has asked us to record his position that he has undertaken to the High Court not to repeat allegations that the parents of Madeleine McCann are guilty of, or are suspected of, causing the death of their daughter, but has never made that accusation himself."

Thans HiDoHo

Notice the headline is still the same on the article....

Madeleine McCann's parents in court bid to jail retired lawyer accusing them of causing girl’s death

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-in-court-bid-1397269

Why hasn't the Mirrors comment been place directly underneath it, why a totally different page which unless you are looking for it wouldn't be found.

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 27.10.12 12:23

Prominent on the video...see the page AND the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9rOtg5MfmQ
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 27.10.12 12:47

@HiDeHo wrote:Prominent on the video...see the page AND the video

Seems the gurney person is making the video the top of her daily to do list.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 27.10.12 12:51

@Nina wrote:

I receive an email alert every time a comment is posted...nearly 160 for that video and most of them from PG. My inbox is full of them! (She must be sick of the song every time she clicks on the page!)
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.10.12 13:01

@HiDeHo wrote:
@Nina wrote:

I receive an email alert every time a comment is posted...nearly 160 for that video and most of them from PG. My inbox is full of them! (She must be sick of the song every time she clicks on the page!)

Let's all sing the song...altogether now....
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.10.12 13:02

HiDeHo, I am very grateful to you for keeping Pam Gurney off the streets!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.10.12 13:07

Jean wrote:HiDeHo, I am very grateful to you for keeping Pam Gurney off the streets!

And from this forum! laughat

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum