The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Bridget O'Donnell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bridget O'Donnell

Post by jd on 11.10.12 2:38

Is this why Bridget O'Donnell was in PDL that week...to open her Estate agents?

http://www.mccarrick-odonnell.com/
http://www.algarveresident.com/28200-21104/algarve/making-property-purchase-enjoyable-experience

Quote From Textusa Comments:

Brigid ODonnell - partner to Jez Wilkins - and Mccarrick. This deal is via an estate agency business jointly owned by the two families. It is based at Lagos and opened for business 2 days after ODonnell and Wilkins left PDL in 2007. There was alot of 'land grab' mentality in and around Portimao at the time as the new F1 track and extensive complex was just coming on stream

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/just-couple-of-things-i-find-strange.html

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bridget O'Donnell

Post by tigger on 11.10.12 5:56

Perhaps we have to think more of 'little Britain in the Algarve' than of two poor orphans lost in a foreign wilderness.

Bridget O'Donnell wrote that saccharine piece in the Guardian about the McCanns (doubtless trying to launch a writing career) saying how she admired them for leaving their children alone.

Another thought, if she was starting the estate agent business, it's quite possible she would have known (of) Murat - who would be very useful as a translator.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.10.12 7:43

from the above link algarve resident:

[...] we are seeing a lot more families upping sticks to move to the Algarve for a whole new life. This, in itself, is creating a demand for more properties here,” stresses Elaine. unquote

No wonder she was so supportive, the McCanns gave every indication of wishing to stay in the Algarve, with all that money rolling into the Fund, the estate agency could have done very well out of them.

This also explains why the estate agency role of O'Donnell wasn't mentioned in her little hagiography of the McCanns, bit of a give-away.

It just shows how money and self interest are the main driving forces for a lot of the support that the McCanns have had.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.10.12 18:20

'little Britain in the Algarve'.....Beautifully said! This is exactly what it was

If you notice from the Algarve article, they do not mention a single word about who the "O'Donnell" part of the company is. They explain the mccarrick half of the company but not a word about the other half. Very telling. I understand why though, as soon as Brigette's name is mentioned in the article then the company would always come up associated with the Madeleine McCann case, not good for business

I say good luck to her (looks like a good company) but its interesting to form a picture of who was who at the time and what they were doing, helps with other matters. I don't think either she nor Jez were involved in (deleted) but unwittingly got involved in it and were 'persuaded' by the unofficial police cops to play ball. Jez Wilkins was in the Tapas bar that night on May 3rd and left whilst the mccanns were there to walk around with his buggy, gerry mccann would have seen him leave and may have purposely taken the other route round so to 'accidentally' bump into him. He needed an independent witness and who better than a newly found tennis pal, though jane tanner messed it all up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.10.12 11:29

An interesting interview on Woman`s Hour with Bridget O`Donnell and her book about the procuring of children to serve establishment figures in the late C19th. O`Donnell was a producer for BBC Crimewatch where Jill Dando was a presenter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00yq31x
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.10.12 11:45

@Woofer wrote:An interesting interview on Woman`s Hour with Bridget O`Donnell and her book about the procuring of children to serve establishment figures in the late C19th. O`Donnell was a producer for BBC Crimewatch where Jill Dando was a presenter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00yq31x

Maybe the fact that this book, on just that subject, even exists speaks volumes, sorry, no pun intended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Royston on 30.10.12 12:02

[quote="Woofer"]An interesting interview on Woman`s Hour with Bridget O`Donnell and her book about the procuring of children to serve establishment figures in the late C19th. O`Donnell was a producer for BBC Crimewatch where Jill Dando was a presenter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00yq31x[/quote]

I was reading a few days ago on some blogs that Jill Dando knew too much about the establishment links to paedophile rings. The spokes of their web seem to reach everywhere.

Rob Royston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 27.06.13 10:45

Do we know for sure (and if so, how?) that the estate agent is Bridget O'Donnells? All I've seen to suggest so is a comment left by "anon" on Textusa's blog.
Can anyone point me in the direction of other evidence?
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 27.06.13 11:17

I didn't think much of  Bridget O'Donnell from the beginning, she didn't want her husband to join the search for Madeleine, she wanted him to stay at home with her instead. Awful, how would she feel if it was her child missing and people refused to help?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.06.13 11:49

I'm not convinced about that either, Lance.

As for the not wanting Jes to go out, to be fair, he had been told that he wasn't needed.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

I can understand Bridget feeling scared of being alone but not of course that she admired the McCanns for "not being paranoid parents"!!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 27.06.13 19:53

NFWTD, Bridget wouldn't have wanted him to go even if they'd said Jeremy was needed, this quote is from the Guardian article,

' ........ Jes felt he should go anyway, but I wanted him to stay with us. I was a coward, afraid to be alone with the children - and afraid to be alone with my thoughts .........'

Never mind a little girl in a potentially terrible situation.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.06.13 20:10

@suzyjohnson wrote:NFWTD, Bridget wouldn't have wanted him to go even if they'd said Jeremy was needed, this quote is from the Guardian article,

' ........ Jes felt he should go anyway, but I wanted him to stay with us. I was a coward, afraid to be alone with the children - and afraid to be alone with my thoughts .........'

Never mind a little girl in a potentially terrible situation.

These people are beyond belief !
Nothing about this case makes any sense.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 28.06.13 0:09

How could anyone admire someone for leaving children alone ! this is kind of  thing that saddens and concerns me and linked in this case. Childeren are a precious gift and a joy but also the biggest responsibility in your life as parent. I just cant comprehend it

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 28.06.13 0:32

@sheila.edwards wrote:How could anyone admire someone for leaving children alone ! this is kind of  thing that saddens and concerns me and linked in this case. Childeren are a precious gift and a joy but also the biggest responsibility in your life as parent. I just cant comprehend it

Bridget O'Donnell sounds to me like a bit of an empty-headed idiot

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 28.06.13 3:09

I haven't seen any mention of JW and his problems with the gypsies on here ?
I wonder if O'Donnel is from the traveller community ?

See JW in action on behalf of RTS ie "Big Fat Gypsy Wedding"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUBdl16PbFQ
Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 28.06.13 3:16

here is one with a clearer view of JW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXYGCJq9CKw
Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.06.13 4:07

And, she is a journalist!

You would think a journalist, of all people, would have a natural curiosity to investigate and would want to get into the thick of events happening right before her eyes, first hand news and all that. No, but this woman wants to remain indoor.

Nothing makes sense.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.06.13 8:54

@aiyoyo wrote:And, she is a journalist!  

You would think a journalist, of all people, would have a natural curiosity to investigate and would want to get into the thick of events happening right before her eyes, first hand news and all that.  No, but this woman wants to remain indoor.

Nothing makes sense.

Unless you as a journalist, know what has really happened and think that it's safer to stay away and keep your head down until the dust has settled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 28.06.13 10:29

@aiyoyo wrote:And, she is a journalist!  

You would think a journalist, of all people, would have a natural curiosity to investigate and would want to get into the thick of events happening right before her eyes, first hand news and all that.  No, but this woman wants to remain indoor.

Nothing makes sense.

She had enough curiosity to investigate child trafficking and write a book about it, showing how the establishment figures got away with abusing children but the fellow who investigated it ended up in a lunatic asylum. It was published 5 years after Maddie went missing, so one wonders whether the Maddie tragedy was part of the motivation for her interest and investigations.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum