The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 5 Mm11

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 5 Mm11

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 5 Regist10

Photographs and memories Part 2

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest 27.09.12 20:03

This is across the road forTully Bookmakers in Donegal, where the picture of them eating icecream are taken.. Behind the black car they where sitting.. Its a picture from google view, taken in february 2010. The tully bookmakers and house next door are painted also on that , so its been painted between May 2008 and february 2010...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Nina 27.09.12 20:07

jd wrote:TheXmas06Maddies!

Spot the same red top and the same present with a start gift-label, now... spot the anomalies! Curious, isn't it?

Xmas06NOTW

Spot the odd one out

Curious, isn't it?

SoMany2ChooseFrom!

Compare

Whether Fact or Fiction, all pictures of Maddie from the holiday

------------
XMAS 2005
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]....Look at Gregor

Baby Maddie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...Photoshopped.Same kate but child with hair!

13thApril2007-TEETH

Sept 2007.....2 years between these 2 photos????

Maddy? +boy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...Looks like the same boy?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At Praia, 07

Who'sThatGirl?

1metre high,Praia07

Bruises

British Files Not Released

Art of Abduction[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shorts in Praia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The photographs of Kate's bruises have me thinking that if they had been caused by banging railings and a wall, I remember was reported, then surely in that position and her thin boney arms and wrists, she would have broken a bone or chipped one. I think they are restraining bruises, almost like chinese burns. Just imo of course.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 20:13

Moa wrote:Amelie wearing Maddies new holliday sandals?

I did this in a hurry before going to a kindergarden meeting, at first it really looked like M's hollidays sandals, looking again im not sure.. Looks like Amelies sandals are not having an opening at the back, like M's sandals on the Tennis photo... Its a little hard to tell I think.. Other than that they look very alike.

I also think Kate would have mentioned it she had bought the same outfit for Amelie, I defently think she would... Unless if she did, why wouldnt the abductor looked at A the same way as Kate descrbed her and the abductor looking at M , and then take A instead? So maybe she did buy matching outfit but didnt tell, because then she could not tell that story of the watching abductor without it sounding even more redicoules?

I wish my English was much better, I find it hard sometimes to find the correct words, so instead it turns into a not understandable rambling using the easy words...

Sorry, but I hope some of you understand what im trying to say in my MoaEnglish :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 20:21

This is from a early press conference, only a day or two after M went missing I believe...Also here Kate wears a watch, and Gerry..I guess they always wore them, so why do they have their timings so wrong? Where they the only ones wearing watches on that holiday? Why is Kate only mensioning Gerrys watch in her fairytale book?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 28.09.12 0:19

@Moa I don't think the white sandals Amelie is wearing are the same as the ones worn by Madeleine on the tennis court.
I don't understand why she was wearing the pink ones with toes cut out though. We know the MCs weren't well-off but maybe they were more hard up than we imagined. That in turn could explain a whole lot more about the things that happened since Madeleine's disappearance.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.09.12 0:56

Moa wrote:This is from a early press conference, only a day or two after M went missing I believe...Also here Kate wears a watch, and Gerry..I guess they always wore them, so why do they have their timings so wrong? Where they the only ones wearing watches on that holiday? Why is Kate only mensioning Gerrys watch in her fairytale book?

I think you are on to something here Moa, keep going. I am sure they all said they never wore watches, nor took their mobiles to the Tapas, so how would they know timings etc? Yet in pictures after they are all wearing watches. Of course it is a lie

I also think you are spot on with the sandals on the sofa picture, they are the same as on the tennis court. We just need to find the purple socks now!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.09.12 1:00

The photographs of Kate's bruises have me thinking that if they had been caused by banging railings and a wall, I remember was reported, then surely in that position and her thin boney arms and wrists, she would have broken a bone or chipped one. I think they are restraining bruises, almost like chinese burns. Just imo of course.

Imo kate mccann got her bruises on the day of April 30th breaking the shutters which led to the engineer coming round the next day on May 1st to fix them...and to some of us we know what happened on April 30th!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.09.12 2:15

jd wrote:

Imo kate mccann got her bruises on the day of April 30th breaking the shutters which led to the engineer coming round the next day on May 1st to fix them...and to some of us we know what happened on April 30th!
Another thought, if the mccanns got an engineer round to fix the shutters and the washing machine....why then did gerry mccann decide to dump the fridge exclusively by himself and not contact/use the engineers? Doesn't make sense he would do this if he got engineers to fix other items, but not the one item the fridge....especially as he also took the free bottles of wine, specifically New Zealand wine. Maybe they purposely said the wine was from New Zealand (both made a point of saying this in their opening statements, more than they can remember anything Maddie did in the final hour) to deflect away from the ones who are world famous for their port and wines....The Symingtons

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 28.09.12 7:01

jd wrote:
jd wrote:

Another thought, if the mccanns got an engineer round to fix the shutters and the washing machine....why then did gerry mccann decide to dump the fridge exclusively by himself and not contact/use the engineers? Doesn't make sense he would do this if he got engineers to fix other items, but not the one item the fridge....especially as he also took the free bottles of wine, specifically New Zealand wine. Maybe they purposely said the wine was from New Zealand (both made a point of saying this in their opening statements, more than they can remember anything Maddie did in the final hour) to deflect away from the ones who are world famous for their port and wines....The Symingtons

The washing machine and shutters were in apartment 5a and the engineers were employed by the OC compplex. The fridge however was located in the accommodation later rented by the McCanns themselves so not part of the OC complex. That is my understanding anyway.

Kates bruising has always looked like she was being restrained to me also. I remember Amaral talking about bruising/marking around Madeleine's arms as well, he specifically talked about the tennis photo.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 28.09.12 7:22

I do not think the sandles are the same. Amelie's look like they have some kind of buckle whereas Madeleine's look like they fasten with Velcro.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.09.12 8:27

Ribisl wrote:@Moa I don't think the white sandals Amelie is wearing are the same as the ones worn by Madeleine on the tennis court.
I don't understand why she was wearing the pink ones with toes cut out though. We know the MCs weren't well-off but maybe they were more hard up than we imagined. That in turn could explain a whole lot more about the things that happened since Madeleine's disappearance.

I agree, have had a closer look and they look differents. Amelies sandals are closed in the back, and Madeleines is open..
But they do look white and shiny and pretty new..
I agree with the cut off toe sandals, why on earth do that? And what a job cutting it off.. It also looks very poorly..

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.09.12 16:18

I'm curious to know what is the object on top of Maddies right knee. Looks like a tennis ball or something and very odd. Maddies whole body just looks so out of joint & proportion and nothing like any of the other pictures of her especially the poolside, I don't think I have ever seen such a strange photo of anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.09.12 16:49

I can only think that's another knee, i.e. a place where a knee was slightly lifted. This is a composite:
Maddie is holding the icecream with only her curved right index finger, leaning it slightly against her other index finger. Between her hands is a tissue and a short white stripe which has nothing to do with clothes or the tissue or the icecream.
The icecream is too short. All the others have longer cones.
The flowers from the skirt/dress are also visible in the crease of the jacket where there should only be grey.
If anything it looks like the body was pasted from the bottom of the jacket upwards, Then the icecream was added. I'd have to have a better look, but this is just off the cuff.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.09.12 16:56

I think that it is a ball placed under her skirt hem whilst she is seated. Madeleine is looking to her right, Sean to his left, not important just a point. Where are the others looking?
I am amazed that there isn't a hint of ice-cream on Madeleine's mouth, whereas Sean looks just as he should, he's enjoying it.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.09.12 17:00

It certainly looks to me as if her fingers aren't touching the cornet at all. Facially I can see very little resemblance between her, the girl by the poolside and the one at the tennis court though maybe if all three were put side by side I might think otherwise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.09.12 17:41

Look at the reflections in the car. Maybe we can see something there. Is there a better quality of this picture out there or is this the best?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 28.09.12 18:41

Moa wrote:So lets say this one is taken in 2007 ,obviously before May sometime

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

And if this is taken also in 2007 before May,

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Her hair is different in lenghts..

Anyone any ideas EXACTLY when the picture of the twins in their baby bouncers with MM sat next to them was taken?

How old do you think the twins are in this picture? Over a month old? Over two months old? Or older still?

Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.09.12 18:48

That could be not long before the Mallorca holiday in 2005. When the Paynes often took Maddie off their hands so they could concentrate on the twins.
Twins would be about 4/5 months there I'm guessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.09.12 18:59

Moa wrote:Look at the reflections in the car. Maybe we can see something there. Is there a better quality of this picture out there or is this the best?

I've been blowing it up and it's not very high resolution, but I'm beginning to think there is movement in the skirt, nothing else in the clothes of the children seems to be moving except the skirt and that might account for the bulge. I'm pretty sure that the whole of the top body is pasted on and that's partly why her position looks so strange, forget about the cone, that's definitely added. But the body is OK from where the jacket begins except that a few flowers from the skirt have moved on to the jacket.
There is little or no room left for her lower body from the waist to the hips to sit the way she does.
The upright stance could well be because the original picture showed her standing and holding something else in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.10.12 0:25

Is this really the same child? Both photos taken within a month of each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.12 0:44

I think it's possible JD that they are one and the same; the one on the left is a bit blurred which doesn't help. The two that I have the most problems with are the poolside one and the tennis ball girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.10.12 1:00

Jean wrote:I think it's possible JD that they are one and the same; the one on the left is a bit blurred which doesn't help. The two that I have the most problems with are the poolside one and the tennis ball girl.
To me they look totally different. When I see different pictures of April Jones (and Tia Sharpe) I can see straight away it is the same girl, but these Maddie ones they just do not add up

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.10.12 7:35

jd wrote:
Jean wrote:I think it's possible JD that they are one and the same; the one on the left is a bit blurred which doesn't help. The two that I have the most problems with are the poolside one and the tennis ball girl.
To me they look totally different. When I see different pictures of April Jones (and Tia Sharpe) I can see straight away it is the same girl, but these Maddie ones they just do not add up

Imo that is Maddie on the left but not close to the time the pool photo was taken. She looks even smaller and that too is supposed to be about a month away from the tennis photo.
But what is abundantly clear to me is that is not a healthy girl. She looks very pale and ill there.

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 07.10.12 8:41

Madeleine has the look of a premature baby to me

In the few baby photos I have seen she is tiny (not in a petite girly way) and many of the toddler photographs are of a tiny child also. One of mine was an early baby and up until about three he always seemed too small for his skin. A weird way to explain it, but at nearly three he just grew into himself and caught up. The same for my friends early baby too but her little one was always sickly looking and frail until about 4, even though the child was healthy.

It is hard to describe, the child would not necessarily be small in height for age or anything, just a specific "look" that I see sometimes in children who were early babies.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by badger5149 10.10.12 22:10

sami wrote:Madeleine has the look of a premature baby to me

In the few baby photos I have seen she is tiny (not in a petite girly way) and many of the toddler photographs are of a tiny child also. One of mine was an early baby and up until about three he always seemed too small for his skin. A weird way to explain it, but at nearly three he just grew into himself and caught up. The same for my friends early baby too but her little one was always sickly looking and frail until about 4, even though the child was healthy.

It is hard to describe, the child would not necessarily be small in height for age or anything, just a specific "look" that I see sometimes in children who were early babies.

I recognize a similar look caused by fetal alcohol syndrome. Check out another thread called theory started by me about a week ago.
badger5149

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top