The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales

Post by EJW on 14.01.13 20:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jean wrote:
Jean wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is really strange - April's mother is still hoping she is alive and will come home.

Shubob, this recent report quotes April's mother as believing that her daughter is alive.

Yes, I've seen that. I can imagine a parent in that situation writing that in the depths of despair. What cannot be said of April's parents is that they've actively promoted the belief that she is still alive. They may yet do but they definitely haven't done that thus far. Before that facebook posting, they had been relatively silent for several weeks.

There is an article from the DM dated 16 Dec about April's half sister becoming a mother, where it is stated that April's parents have accepted they will never see her alive again. sorry I can't post the link I'm still getting to grips with a kindle fire.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 14.01.13 20:12

Just to add, I drove past Mold crown court this morning on my way into work and it was incredibly busy with news vans everywhere and reporters doing pieces to camera and generally getting in the way of any traffic passing by.

The plea by the murderer of the vet from Mold,Catherine Gowring, was held at Mold Crown court this afternoon too. He pleaded guilty, although it is unlikely all of her remains will be recovered as they are believed to have been thrown into the river Dee.

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.01.13 20:14

Ouch ... I know I shouldn't, but I have to ... So:

Look at this link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212257/April-Jones-Suspect-Mark-Bridgers-son-joins-search-help-missing-April.html OK, it's the Daily Fail ... but ...

What do you see?

I see: a very vulnerable, possibly disturbed "son" [picture 1]
I see: a very open faced "culprit" [picture 2]
I see: a courageous, kind of smiling, yet troubled faced "victim" [picture 3]

All IMO and stand to be corrected ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 14.01.13 22:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:. . . The police must have kept a good deal of the story out of the papers.
I would bl*****y well hope so ! ! !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 15.01.13 2:43

Châtelaine wrote:Ouch ... I know I shouldn't, but I have to ... So:

Look at this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OK, it's the Daily Fail ... but ...

What do you see?

I see: a very vulnerable, possibly disturbed "son" [picture 1]
I see: a very open faced "culprit" [picture 2]
I see: a courageous, kind of smiling, yet troubled faced "victim" [picture 3]

All IMO and stand to be corrected ;-)

Châtelaine

I agree with no. 2 ie the culprit has an open face.

MB's unprecedented speedy arrest and then charge with murder is going to come back and haunt the Police.
I feel there is much much more to this story; and at the end of it there are going to be some red faces in the Police when this is over.

I believe Mark Bridger was involved in the plot to abduct her for family feud emotional blackmail or money extortion purposes and then things went horribly wrong. When he was arrested and charged with such speed all the players involved panicked and that was to the detriment of the April Jones' safety.

Because of her mum's contradictory statement yoyoing between believing she is alive while simultaneously believing she is dead, I feel there is something there. Either she is alive but in a precarious situation because her abductor and her captor (could be different persons) can't return her without being in trouble with the law. Or she is dead, but not immediately from the abduction. Maybe she'd to be killed after MB arrest which goofs up the plan because those involved were known to her and/ or it was no longer feasible to carry out their plan.

I get the feeling the Police speedy arrest and charge of MB precipitates the danger for April Jones.

One pertinent question though: Is it normal procedure for Police to continue actively searching for a 'BODY' lasting for a few months?
If Press reports are true that the Police search for her is still ongoing then it can't necessarily be for a 'body'.
It appears the Police were all over the places without a clue where specifically to look. That begs the question on what prima facie evidence did they have that she is dead for them to charge MB?

It is a most bizzare case when Police search for *the body* is still ongoing yet someone is already being charged for her Murder.
One would think that evidence good enough to charge the man would be good enough for prosecution.
But judging from Police ongoing search they haven't a clue what they are doing.
They appear to be continuing their search for cast iron proof evidence which begs the question why charge the man with murder so hastily.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 15.01.13 6:16

When the story came out that she needed medicine for cerebral palsy, could this be why Bridger is claiming he was "probably" responsible for killing her? His lawyer is trying to get in some reasonable doubt before the whole shebang by the sounds of it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 23.02.13 23:29

trial begins this Monday

Inspectorfrost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 23.02.13 23:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When the story came out that she needed medicine for cerebral palsy, could this be why Bridger is claiming he was "probably" responsible for killing her? His lawyer is trying to get in some reasonable doubt before the whole shebang by the sounds of it.

That would mean that she was alive for some time and died because she didn't have her medication. But he was arrested on the following day wasn't he, so was she alive then and he didn't say where she was being kept?
Poor children.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mark Bridger due to stand trial for the murder of April Jones today

Post by Guest on 25.02.13 9:04

It will be interesting to find out how and why the police settled on him as their main suspect so quickly, as April's body remains unfound. I wonder whether dogs played any part?
Daily Telegraph report

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.02.13 13:46

Have merged your post with this thread popcorn. Trial starts today, beginning with jury selection etc. and will get underway this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.02.13 13:49

Oh, news just in, the trial has now been adjourned until 29th April....

25 February 2013 Last updated at 13:39

Missing April Jones: Mark Bridger murder trial adjourned

The trial of a man for the abduction and murder of missing five-year-old April Jones has been adjourned.

Mark Bridger, 47, also denies attempting to pervert the course of justice following her disappearance in Machynlleth, Powys, last year.

The judge at Mold Crown Court heard an application from his defence and the case is now expected to begin on 29 April.

April has been missing since 1 October, and the search operation is continuing.

Bit more here....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-21517080

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.02.13 15:20

April Jones Murder: Bridger Trial Adjourned

The trial of the man said to be "probably responsible" for the death of April Jones is adjourned at the request of his defence.

http://news.sky.com/story/1056525/april-jones-murder-bridger-trial-adjourned

'Probably responsible'

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum