The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 4 Mm11

Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 4 Mm11

Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 4 Regist10

Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments.....

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments.....

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 14.10.14 12:04

j.rob wrote:
Dont Make Me Laff wrote:On TUESDAY evening KATE MCCANN Stormed off in a huff from the Tappas bar having been humiliated by GM because he gave the quiz master (aka big boobs) more attention than he gave km

KATE MCCANN
UPON her return "to apt 5A  was confronted by MBM standing in the lounge sobbng. KM  said got to bed and MBM stood bewildered and defiant ...
KM  shouted again "MBM GO BACK TO BED "
MBM Said I want my daddy
KM shoves MBM in the bedroom where MBM cries daddy daddy

Kate thinks to herself your daddy isa womaneyser and when Maddie appears in front of KM
KM hits Maddie

she falls on the floor and
he crying Mrs Fenn hears is KM crying MADDIE not Daddy

GM returns (pisssed up) and sees his beloved daughter dead ...........by his Bleoved wife hand.

what is he going to do

shop her so his carear is over and he loses his ywins ot stick by her and cover her tracks?

imo km KILLED mbm BY ACCIDENT

I just wish they had the guts to come clean .   I would respect them

Certainly possible. 

If the quiz night had happened on Monday night, then the jig-saw would fit together quite well. (Although I would still be questioning what happened on Sunday and Monday as there is a conspicuous absence of detail for the day's activities for those two days. Unlike the other days.) Because I think that by Tuesday, TM were feeling the need to fake photographic 'evidence' that Madeleine was alive and well and in the kids' club  (the tennis ball photo). Which suggests to me that by Tuesday Madeleine was certainly not well, and possibly not alive either.

So what happened prior to Tuesday?

And if it was Madeleine crying that Mrs Fenn heard crying on Tuesday evening why - if something bad had already happened to Madeleine by Tuesday - would the McCanns leave a sick/injured/dying Madeleine to cry out in distress for an hour and a quarter? Even if they were the most despicable parents, surely if some kind of fate had befallen Madeleine by then, the last thing they would want to do would be to draw attention to themselves and Madeleine with an hour and a quarter of anguished crying coming from the apartment?

So maybe it WAS Kate crying out 'Maddie' in distress (and this would explain why Kate was keen to state in her book that Madeleine did not like being called 'Maddie', despite abundant evidence that she was known as Maddie.)

In which case I just wonder if this might have been the day that Madeleine was removed from the apartment or from where-ever she had been at OC (why is there so little DNA evidence of her being there?) Maybe to apartment 5J, where the early sniffer dogs alerted to on a number of occasions?

I too found the possibility of Kate falling into a jealous rage over Gerry maybe eye-balling the curvy quiz-mistress and maybe lashing out at Madeleine compelling. But there was, as it happens, a quiz night on the Sunday at the Tapas, so it is possible that tensions were running high even then. 

I think Kate has provided the clues to what happened that week. Madeleine (and the twins at least on one or two nights maybe) was sedated possibly on several occasions. Madeleine woke up and cried. A (paedophile) had been in the room and had disturbed Madeleine. Madeleine tried to tell Kate about waking up and crying. Kate wishes she had listened more carefully to Madeleine to try to establish exactly what had happened to disturb her.
j-rob "But there was, as it happens, a quiz night on the Sunday at the Tapas, so it is possible that tensions were running high even then."

Is it possible that GM was giving his attention to quiz miss on Sunday and not as we are led to blv on Tuesday than? in which case, did KM storm off on Sunday and the theory that she lashed out at her on maybe Sunday/Monday led to the crying event on Tuesday and was KM (?) which stopped abruptly (maybe when GM came back to 5A) ?
That would explain the lack of DNA.
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments.....

Post by Guest 14.10.14 18:46

Kate certainly had a chip on her shoulder about women with big boobs, imo. Remember the whining afterwards when she claimed she would get more public sympathy if she was plumper, more maternal looking and with a bigger bosom?

http://metro.co.uk/2007/10/16/bigger-breasts-would-get-me-more-sympathy-says-maddies-mother-300020/

Scarred by the trigger?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 14.10.14 19:36

j.rob wrote:
Dont Make Me Laff wrote:On TUESDAY evening KATE MCCANN Stormed off in a huff from the Tappas bar having been humiliated by GM because he gave the quiz master (aka big boobs) more attention than he gave km

KATE MCCANN
UPON her return "to apt 5A  was confronted by MBM standing in the lounge sobbng. KM  said got to bed and MBM stood bewildered and defiant ...
KM  shouted again "MBM GO BACK TO BED "
MBM Said I want my daddy
KM shoves MBM in the bedroom where MBM cries daddy daddy

Kate thinks to herself your daddy isa womaneyser and when Maddie appears in front of KM
KM hits Maddie

she falls on the floor and
he crying Mrs Fenn hears is KM crying MADDIE not Daddy

GM returns (pisssed up) and sees his beloved daughter dead ...........by his Bleoved wife hand.

what is he going to do

shop her so his carear is over and he loses his ywins ot stick by her and cover her tracks?

imo km KILLED mbm BY ACCIDENT

I just wish they had the guts to come clean .   I would respect them

Certainly possible. 
Yes it is, as far as it goes. But IMO it doesn't even come close to explaining what happened after that: The almost instantaneous involvement of HMG, the formation of the limited company less than a fortnight after she went missing (and why is the company now claiming to do social work BTW), Mitchell giving up a well paid and promising career to do PR for a couple of nobody doctors, the rest of the tapas group agreeing - and maintaining - their pact of silence and all the TM nonsense that we're familiar with on twitter and STM.
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.14 19:47

I agree, AndyB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 14.10.14 19:48

But is it possible

j-rob "But there was, as it happens, a quiz night on the Sunday at the Tapas, so it is possible that tensions were running high even then."

Is it possible that GM was giving his attention to quiz miss on Sunday and not as we are led to blv on Tuesday than? in which case, did KM storm off on Sunday and the theory that she lashed out at her on maybe Sunday/Monday led to the crying event on Tuesday and was KM (?) which stopped abruptly (maybe when GM came back to 5A) ?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 15.10.14 22:52

Is it possible that GM was giving his attention to quiz miss on Sunday and not as we are led to blv on Tuesday than? in which case, did KM storm off on Sunday and the theory that she lashed out at her on maybe Sunday/Monday led to the crying event on Tuesday and was KM (?) which stopped abruptly (maybe when GM came back to 5A) ?
-----------

Yes. I think this is perfectly possible. It is also quite possible that GM took note of quiz miss/ aerobics instructor  at the 'welcome meeting' on Saturday late afternoon/early evening. - right at the beginning of the 'holiday'.  

There is every indication - if the airport video is to be believed - that his idea of fun was not a week's holiday with his wife and three children under four. So perhaps this livened things up a bit for him?

In Kate's book, Kate writes about going swimming with Madeleine on Saturday afternoon (which may or may not be true.) But what is perhaps a bit odd is that there is no mention of what Gerry and the twins did on Saturday afternoon. Were they watching Kate and Madeleine - in the freezing cold water of the Algarve pool in April? Were they having a nap, having got up early for the flight?

Or what?

So, perhaps a seed was sown on Saturday....Sunday evening there was a major strop........by Tuesday all hell was breaking loose.....

And poor little Madeleine was the victim.

This could be part of the 'jig-saw', but, as others have noted, it does not account for the very high level and early 'protection'.

But what about all the media stuff - Jez Wilkins wandering around with his pram on Thursday evening - very early media involvement.

What is all that about? As I have often postulated (and others too) a pre-planned media 'hoax' that went wrong? A planned 'faked abduction' that backfired. (a la Elizabeth Smart case in the USA - that was a crock of ....)

There are other factors involved probably, like the IVF stuff, Enigma Diagnostics, possibly a drive to micro-chip children, 'amber alert' for missing children in Europe, DNA banks. Generally, just getting people to be paranoid. To take the heat off other crap that was going on - like Iraq.

I think there is also, horribly, a paedo element (possibly relating to an incident where Madeleine woke up - as flagged up by Kate in her book.

Have I missed anything??  big grin

Oh yes, the ugly, pimple, bundle, monster BOGEY-MAN. 

But he is a bit like the yeti or the Loch Ness Monster, I think.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 15.10.14 23:22

thanks jrob
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 12.06.15 15:23

sami wrote:
jd wrote:
tigger wrote:So now we have McKenzie, Edmonds and Weinberger, all giving somewhat late support to the McCanns - respectively with cigarette butts, a photograph to prove Madeleine was alive on the 3rd and the suspicious person Mrs. W saw. How very helpful.

I'm also thinking who would the mccanns trust to get the towel and blanket from to use...Whoever it was seemed to have a car too from the tracker dogs trail

If gerry mccann is signing into creche the Naylor daughter then there is more than a good chance he knew the Weinbergers too (after all, they were all there for business), and especially as kate mccann could phone them up 2 years later when they are not in the PJ files

The Gorrods had a car, and Charlotte Gorrods name was on the apartment booking sheet next to apartment C5. We know also they met with at least the Jane Tanner family during the holiday.

Is it known for sure that the Gorrods stayed in apartment C5? Because I thought that this apartment was empty that week and that the only other people in block 5 that week apart from the McCanns and their friends were Mrs Fenn who lived in the apartment above the McCanns and the Molynes family who were staying in the apartment above Mrs Fenn?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top