The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Mm11

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Mm11

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Regist10

Yet another cracker from Olive Press

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another cracker from Olive Press

Post by T4two 27.08.12 12:06

Over the past 5 years I have often felt like giving up, but just when things did not seem to be going anywhere, another sighting story like this one appears and it's so encouraging to know that 'they' or the team still think it's necessary to put this kind of thing out. A sure sign of insecurity. It's not easy living a lie.
T4two
T4two

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another cracker from Olive Press

Post by uppatoffee 27.08.12 12:08

The article is now online, as is the photo of "Maddie" he took.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/08/27/was-madeleine-mccann-in-ibiza/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Was+Madeleine+McCann+in+Ibiza%3F

spin
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.08.12 12:16

This daft story is unusual in that there is actually a photo of the child who is supposedly a dead ringer for Madeleine; it may now be possible to identify who she is and we can wait with baited breath for the next attention seeker or paid stooge to pop up with another yarn.

I hope that, if the child is identified, it will be investigated why her brothers were "touching her strangely"!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.08.12 16:02

T4two wrote:Over the past 5 years I have often felt like giving up, but just when things did not seem to be going anywhere, another sighting story like this one appears and it's so encouraging to know that 'they' or the team still think it's necessary to put this kind of thing out. A sure sign of insecurity. It's not easy living a lie.

A blurred image, Typical! It's always a mystery person, an un-named witness or a blurred image. That man, supposedly her father, is trying to carry her but why did he allow this photograph to be taken, and why is he hiding his face?

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Maddie-mccann-flight-ibiza-to-germany
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.08.12 17:54

Deja vu of Leh's sighting.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.08.12 18:49

The photo is taken on a bendy bus. Perhaps at the airport. There is another one in the background.
Is she sitting on the man's knee ?

And re the Leh sighting, there was no sighting, and no photograph. CM made that up and got caught out.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.08.12 19:55

I think she's sitting on the man's knee and he is bending over - from what I can see, she actually looks German to me - and about 7 not 10. By 10 it's not so likely she'd be sitting on her fathers' knees imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.08.12 20:05

Take a closer look at the position of the man, his head is in a position very awkward to his upper arm. Is this possible?

The child is also sitting in an awkward position, this just doesn't look right.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 27.08.12 20:07

It's not the fault of the people in the picture if someone decides to take a picture of them on the sly. They have no control over that!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.08.12 20:10

ShuBob wrote:It's not the fault of the people in the picture if someone decides to take a picture of them on the sly. They have no control over that!

Agreed, but who are the people in the picture? Is it genuine?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 27.08.12 20:28

sharonl wrote:
ShuBob wrote:It's not the fault of the people in the picture if someone decides to take a picture of them on the sly. They have no control over that!

Agreed, but who are the people in the picture? Is it genuine?

Just regular holidaymakers minding their own business is my guess. I hope they're not hunted down and their lives made a misery like all the other innocent people caught up in this farce!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.08.12 20:31

It may just be a tired traveller trying to nap but the equally tired child getting restless.

If Bode was so sure the girl was Maddie why didnt he approach the security to get it checked out?
Why take the photo on the sly hoping to send to mccanns? Wouldn't it be too late then?

It's another case of 2 plus 2 doesnt equal 4.
Is it a bizzare coincidence that every person with a story just so happened to approach the Olive Press or the Sun?
Wouldn't the other tabloids print or pay?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.08.12 20:55

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Maddie-mccann-flight-ibiza-to-germany

Sorry but its bugging me

Maybe I am wrong, but to me, the arm with the black wristband is that of the adult

His head seems to be on the wrong side of his left arm, in other words his left shoulder must be under his chin, is this possible?

Or, is there a second adult there?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.08.12 20:58

sharonl wrote:Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Maddie-mccann-flight-ibiza-to-germany

Sorry but its bugging me

Maybe I am wrong, but to me, the arm with the black wristband is that of the adult

His head seems to be on the wrong side of his left arm, in other words his left shoulder must be under his chin, is this possible?

You're right, she's sitting on a lap and you can just see his head behind her on the left. His left arm around the girl and the right hand resting on his thigh. The head on the right of the picture is someone else, possibly her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.08.12 21:04

Thanks Tigger

That clears that up!
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.08.12 21:04

tigger wrote:
sharonl wrote:Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Maddie-mccann-flight-ibiza-to-germany

Sorry but its bugging me

You're right, she's sitting on a lap and you can just see his head behind her on the left. His left arm around the girl and the right hand resting on his thigh. The head on the right of the picture is someone else, possibly her brother.

Yes the girl is sitting on someones lap, there left arm across the girls front and there right arm around her back and down by her right thigh on top of their own leg. Is it a public bus this picture, it looks like the ones we have here in Malaga with the folding joins and the red hammer to break the safety glass with.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.08.12 2:57

She doesn't look anything like Maddie at all.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.08.12 7:29

The white concrete building behind the second bus does look like an airport building. I think that part of the story may be credible.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.08.12 8:36

Where the campaign succeeds is in planting the idea any blond child could be Maddie, but fails miserably in not providing campaign HQ phone number (Rothley I believe where Kate is director of campaign) so that people can reach them quickly to avoid time wasting in recovery.
Don't forget they claimed to have PIs working for them.

One would have thought giving out manned hotline number is priority in search campaign promotion. Come to think of it I don't remember ever hearing them announcing Hotline number on any of their TV appearances.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.08.12 9:02

Just put some money in the envelope and address it to Rothley. It will get there !

Seriously though, there is a big issue with the publicising of "sightings" There are proper protocols between Police and Press, all well thought out and agreed decades ago, to ensure that the person is not put in any more danger. Kidnappings are routinely blacked out by the Press, in return for full details as soon as the story is over.
In this case however, we had the parents themselves blabbing to the world, and the Press doing the same within hours of the alleged event.
Then the parents releasing details of the eye defect, - a death sentence
Then M£ going on about how they knew who had her - another death sentence
And then every 'sighting' has been released long before proper checks could be done. Swiss man in Spain, Brit in Nerja, German in Ibiza.
For the Press to breach these protocols can mean, in my view, only one thing. They know (they know) that they are nonsense, and will have no effect on the case. They are simply printed at the appointed time to divert attention from whatever else is happening behind the conjuror's back.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.08.12 11:27

Article in the Daily Beast about the sighting......

Newly Reported Sightings of Madeleine McCann Fuel Interest in the Missing Girl
Aug 28, 2012 4:15 AM EDT

Abducted in 2007, when she was 4, the missing British girl is still a cause célèbre, with new witnesses swearing they’ve seen her and Scotland Yard still on the case, writes Barbie Latza Nadeau.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/28/newly-reported-sightings-of-madeleine-mccann-fuel-interest-in-the-missing-girl.html

Interesting last paragraph...............

Sightings like the one on the Ibiza-to-Munich flight certainly keep hope alive for Madeleine’s parents, but they might also prove to be incentive enough to keep the investigation alive for the British investigators. After all, they may be the only ones with the resources to finally answer the daunting question of what really happened to Madeleine McCann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 Empty Worse and worse, Horrocks and psychic.... Olive Press 3/9

Post by tigger 03.09.12 18:33

Detective praises reporting of ‘Maddie’ sighting in Ibiza
PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 3, 2012 AT 7:12 PM • LAST EDITED: SEPTEMBER 3, 2012 AT 7:12 PM
LEAD, NATIONAL NEWS • 0 COMMENTS

• 'EVERY SIGHTING COULD BE CRUCIAL'
A FORMER British detective has praised an Olive Press exclusive on a possible spotting of Madeleine McCann on a flight from Ibiza, which was followed up in over a dozen countries.
Former Met officer Ian Horrocks praised the quick thinking of reader Frank Bode, whose claims were followed up by numerous national newspapers, including Bild in Germany, the Mirror in the UK and Diario de Noticias in Portugal.
German businessman Bode was so convinced he had spotted the youngster with a German family on the flight from Ibiza to Munich a fortnight ago that he contacted police, the family and the Olive Press, after taking a photo.
Bode claimed that the girl was British and did not seem to ‘fit with the family’.
Both Maddie’s family in the UK and detective Horrocks, a former kidnap and ransom squad officer, praised his actions. Scotland Yard is still investigating the claims.
Horrocks believes that the longer Madeleine has been missing, the more likely it is that people will spot her.
He said: “It has previously been said, ‘Who is going to openly walk out with the world’s most wanted child?”
“This was clearly relevant in the days, weeks and months following her abduction but, as time has gone by, whoever took Madeleine is likely to be more confident about taking her out in public,” he added.
The sighting ties in with claims of psychic healer Carol Everett, who has worked on finding both missing people and criminals on the run.
The Murcia-based psychic claimed in 2007 that she could ‘see’ Madeleine with a German-speaking couple.
Speaking to The Olive Press this week, she reiterated her claims: “My prediction has been there from day one, I haven’t changed my claims.
“I’m not a detective, I just put my points in the pot and very often come up with the missing links.”
She continued: “I can’t say that it’s her, but it certainly fits. A German family with two other children.”
Madeleine’s mother, Kate McCann has previously claimed that no matter how many years go by she would never fail to recognise her eldest daughter.
“I know I would, I just know that if she came in here now I would know it was her.”
Over the next couple of months two libel trials are expected to be heard regarding the case.
In one, the McCann family are taking retired lawyer Tony Bennett to court in the UK, while in Portugal, former detective Goncalo Amaral, is being tried over claims in a book that she was killed by her parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.09.12 18:38

Here's a reminder of a previous story about Ian Horrocks.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4408124/Detective-Maddie-McCann-may-be-alive.html

What a loss to the world that he is no longer a serving police officer!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.09.12 18:39

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 359723 Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 935245 Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 2 1255849920
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 03.09.12 18:50

Well they have now tried Germany for the second or third time, fortunately without response, German tabloids have reported the "sightings" but there has been no hysterical response to the tosh that the tabloids tried to spread, dear Mccanns, Finnland also has a strong Euro, try it there

sincerely Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top