The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cadaver odour...

Post by worriedmum on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 22:05

interesting points Ayniia!

Also, IIRC it was suggested that using second-hand furniture in holiday apartments could make the dogs alert if some-one had died in, say, a 

chair. That would not be possible if cadaver odour 'disappeared ' after a month, would it?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post by Ayniia on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 22:37

worriedmum wrote:interesting points Ayniia!

Also, IIRC it was suggested that using second-hand furniture in holiday apartments could make the dogs alert if some-one had died in, say, a 

chair. That would not be possible if cadaver odour 'disappeared ' after a month, would it?

Thank you high5
This would all be less serious if we weren't talking about a couple of DOCTORS!
I wonder why didn't anyone made a good review on that "madeleine" book before being published... I'm seeing that being used in court for sure.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 23:03

It was described as the longest suicide note in history !
Carter-Ruck were named as in the book itself as being "involved' or 'responsible' for assisting with the writing - though Mrs Martorell famously denied having read it ! 
(Probably a good move, considering)

I have a feeling there will be a lot of backtracking over the next period of time

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 06:10

PeterMac wrote:
Funny how these potential 'red herrings' were not offered in any of the recent trials involving the use of these dogs isn't it? Why would defence lawyers not expose any shortcomings of using these dogs?
The only one who tried recently seems to have been Zapata, where at first instance they managed to get the judge to keep the dog's evidence from the jury, only to have the whole edifice collapse round their ears when he confessed to the crime and confirmed that the dogs had been absolutely correct in every one of the locations in which he had hidden the body over the previous 29 YEARS.
Not just an own goal.  This was conceding the entire tournament.

It has always puzzled me why Kate was allowed to publish that nonsense in the book, when she as a "scientist' is perfectly capable of reading the many academic papers which are scattered around the net, and would be aware through her reading of the BMJ and The Lancet that dogs are being used in more and more medical situations.   And that she was permitted to say something which is so easily disproved.  
p.219
Did they really believe that a dog could smell the ‘odour of death’ three months later from a body that had been removed so swiftly? They were adding two and two and coming up with ten.  [1]
p. 253
As we now know, the chemicals believed to create the ‘odour of death’, putrescence and cadaverine, last no longer than thirty days.

I have just noted that wording "a body that had been removed so quickly".
How did she know it had been removed so quickly.  Why is she telling us there was a BODY, rather than a living child.

The best bit is she's telling us a lot, and I mean A LOT.
We know the body was removed but she's telling us the speed it was done as in "so swiftly', not just swiftly but 'SO SWIFTLY".
Freudien slip?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 07:14

"I have just noted that wording "a body that had been removed so quickly".
How did she know it had been removed so quickly.  Why is she telling us there was a BODY, rather than a living child."

This has always suggested to me that she was referring to something she knew about but I wasn't sure how to put it or whether she was just referring to what was suggested by the PJ as in "didn't want to give up the cadaver in the Report by Tavares de Almeida:

Intercalary report compiled by chief inspector Tavares de Almeida, for the attention of the Criminal Investigation Coordinator, Gonçalo Amaral 

page 2601, Vol. X, of Process NUIPC-201/07.0 GALGS

"From all that was presented, the process results in the following:

A) the child Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, on the evening of the 3rd of May 2007;

B) an abduction was simulated;

C) in order to make the child's death impossible before 10 p.m., a situation of checking the McCann couple's children while they slept, was made up;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;

E) at this moment, there seem to be no strong indications yet, that the child's death didn't result from a tragic accident;

F) from what was established until now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self defence, don't want to hand the cadaver over in an immediate and voluntary manner, and there is a strong probability that said cadaver was moved from its initial location. This situation is susceptible of raising questions about the circumstances under which the child's death happened."

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 08:52

.p219
Did they really believe that a dog could smell the ‘odour of death’ three months later from a body that had been removed so swiftly? They were adding two and two and coming up with ten. [1]
p. 253
As we now know, the chemicals believed to create the ‘odour of death’, putrescence and cadaverine, last no longer than thirty days.

That's why they lawyers would NEVER allow them near a witness box.
Imagine pitching their layman knowledge against the dog handler someone expert in that field of study. It would be interesting to see them arguing their way out of a field of study they know nothing about. And in the finished why would they argue against the expert on this field (as seen in the bewk) when there is no body to start with - AHA her statements are more revealing than she realised.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 09:17

And add together "a body that had been removed so swiftly";   blaming yourself for not being there when IT happened; "the night we found her".;  and several other Delphic utterances and the conclusion is staring us in the face.
Has Kate been trying to tell the world the "truth" all along ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 16:57

I think she did, Peter, though she never wanted to or realised she did. Same for Gerry [and occasionally Clarence].

Back to top Go down

Ah say boy you listening to me boy...

Post by The Rooster on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 07:10

Mitchell, the mouthpiece of the Mccanns is going to spinning anti clockwise to try and get out of this one, a fool in the first instance to get involved and leaving a career for media infamy. May the girls from the CPS found upon evidence that he has perverted the course of justice and if so kick his ass for thinking the British public a fool.

If you fly with the crows you got to expect to get shot with them.

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum