The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 Mm11

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 Mm11

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 Regist10

Missing Tia Sharp

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 Empty Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Olive_Boyle 17.08.12 1:55

Without meaning to be rude, can I ask, very nicely, if posters could use names instead of initials on this thread. I don't know if its just me but I find it difficult to work out who is being referred to and makes reading interesting posts a little more hard work.
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by grove39 17.08.12 2:02

Olive_Boyle wrote:Without meaning to be rude, can I ask, very nicely, if posters could use names instead of initials on this thread. I don't know if its just me but I find it difficult to work out who is being referred to and makes reading interesting posts a little more hard work.

TS - Tia Sharp
CS - Christine Sharp
SH - Stuart Hazel
PM - Paul Meehan
NS - Natalie Sharp
PS - Paul Sharp
DS - David Sharp
CB - Christine Bicknell aka CS Christine Sharp
SC - Stephen Carter
DN - David Niles
NB - Neil Basu (Met Police Commander)
LE - Local Establishment/Police Force
grove39

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 17.08.12 2:28

grove39 wrote:
Olive_Boyle wrote:Without meaning to be rude, can I ask, very nicely, if posters could use names instead of initials on this thread. I don't know if its just me but I find it difficult to work out who is being referred to and makes reading interesting posts a little more hard work.

TS - Tia Sharp
CS - Christine Sharp
SH - Stuart Hazel
PM - Paul Meehan
NS - Natalie Sharp
PS - Paul Sharp
DS - David Sharp
CB - Christine Bicknell aka CS Christine Sharp
SC - Stephen Carter
DN - David Niles
NB - Neil Basu (Met Police Commander)
LE - Local Establishment/Police Force

Thank you grove39. Its always NS that gets me thinking who the hell is NS! Now if I can just persuade dlinne8 to attach this to the bottom of all their posts.
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.08.12 8:11

Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Three words Spaniel................He's been whooshed!!Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 110921
I'm gonna miss him. He got all of my facial muscles working whilst reading. An exercise, which is normally quite boring in front of the mirror [A-O-E-I-U-X-Y] ... big grin
-

Just as I was getting excited about the new complex unpronounceable and incomprehensible vocabularies introduced by our first
pseudo- intellectual.....thinking: now then.... that's challenging my vocabulary-bank.....hmmm...interesting....and then whoosed...
out goes the "cretan" which the urban dictionary defines as "someone who is an idiot and lacks gravitas". Something new I learnt today.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.08.12 8:48

aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Three words Spaniel................He's been whooshed!!Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 110921
I'm gonna miss him. He got all of my facial muscles working whilst reading. An exercise, which is normally quite boring in front of the mirror [A-O-E-I-U-X-Y] ... Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 110921
-

Just as I was getting excited about the new complex unpronounceable and incomprehensible vocabularies introduced by our first
pseudo- intellectual.....thinking: now then.... that's challenging my vocabulary-bank.....hmmm...interesting....and then whoosed...
out goes the "cretan" which the urban dictionary defines as "someone who is an idiot and lacks gravitas". Something new I learnt today.

Dam it, we are never going to hear the theory on why they think Hazel and Huntley are patsy's .
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 17.08.12 9:10

jozi wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
I'm gonna miss him. He got all of my facial muscles working whilst reading. An exercise, which is normally quite boring in front of the mirror [A-O-E-I-U-X-Y] ... Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 110921
-

Dam it, we are never going to hear the theory on why they think Hazel and Huntley are patsy's .

Yes in some ways it's interesting to see how deeply submerged they are!

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.08.12 9:28

Angelique wrote:
jozi wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
-

Yes in some ways it's interesting to see how deeply submerged they are!

Whooshed too soon perhaps - Dam! never mind lol!

Yes, if only s/he didn't insult posters intelligence then the "patsy" theory could be pry out of him/her and the degree of submersion would be evident.. Oh well..........? Never mind, it's only going to be very convoluted and twisted anyway.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.12 9:34

If it was Advocatus, he (?) is likely to be back in another guise soon. The content of the messages was loopy enough to be him but he isn't usually so rude so possibly it wasn't him.

A good name Cretan though as it's likely to be misread as Cretin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 17.08.12 9:48

Jean wrote:If it was Advocatus, he (?) is likely to be back in another guise soon. The content of the messages was loopy enough to be him but he isn't usually so rude so possibly it wasn't him.

All these convicted 'patsies'! Conspiracies everywhere - I know of another one. I know for a fact that Humpty Dumpty was pushed! beware

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.08.12 10:00

tigger wrote:
Jean wrote:If it was Advocatus, he (?) is likely to be back in another guise soon. The content of the messages was loopy enough to be him but he isn't usually so rude so possibly it wasn't him.

All these convicted 'patsies'! Conspiracies everywhere - I know of another one. I know for a fact that Humpty Dumpty was pushed! Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 3877000266

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 3139096799 NO WAY !!! Missing Tia Sharp - Page 38 1710420815
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.12 10:05

I think that you're going to have egg on your face with that theory, Tigger!

Apologies for being off topic but I feel that a break is needed after some of the gruesome postings here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 17.08.12 10:14

'Tia had no bedroom of her own at the family flat in Lancaster Avenue, Mitcham; using the front room settee as her bed and keeping her clothes in carrier bags.'

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Tia-Sharp-Investigation-opened-12-year-old-let/story-16726270-detail/story.html
DLinne8

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.08.12 10:44

DLinne8 wrote:'Tia had no bedroom of her own at the family flat in Lancaster Avenue, Mitcham; using the front room settee as her bed and keeping her clothes in carrier bags.'

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Tia-Sharp-Investigation-opened-12-year-old-let/story-16726270-detail/story.html
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 17.08.12 10:46

If true that means that she couldn't go to bed, ie the settee, 'till all the family had gone to bed. Poor child, that is maybe why she went to Grandma's house as she had her own room there.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.08.12 11:13

DLinne8 wrote:'Tia had no bedroom of her own at the family flat in Lancaster Avenue, Mitcham; using the front room settee as her bed and keeping her clothes in carrier bags.'

OMG.... talk about feeling wanted ?

If the family had not enough bedrooms how come the authorities allowed Tia to be there,I thought the local housing put families into houses/flats to accommodate each child's need ?
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by pingunootnoot 17.08.12 11:19

jozi wrote:

If the family had not enough bedrooms how come the authorities allowed Tia to be there,I thought the local housing put families into houses/flats to accommodate each child's need ?
I don't have personal experience with council properties but i know in some areas there is a lack of social housing and many live in overcrowded places. IIRC local councils will regard a living room as a bedroom before making a decision whether a family is infact overcrowded. It is a cycle because that would make some people continue to have more children so that they become a bigger priority in the eyes of the council. It is completely wrong.
pingunootnoot

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.08.12 11:28

jozi wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
-

As I said, It's all on the David Icke Forum.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.08.12 12:05

Spaniel wrote:
jozi wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
-

Hi spaniel

Just had a stroll onto David Ikes Blogs but cannot find anything about Hazel being a patsy. Have I got the right forum......Thanks
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 17.08.12 12:22

No new info. here, just my analysis of SH' movements on the day he went 'AWOL'.

'CCTV: Stuart Hazell buys cigarettes from a shop in Mitcham' On Friday 10th Aug, 17.12. It would have taken 3 hours to get to Mitcham from New Addington by foot.

After going to Mitcham, he made the approx. 3 mile journey to Merton Park which is where he was arrested at around 20.30.

My question is this: What was SH doing in Mitcham? It is possible that he spent several hours in Mitcham.

Does anybody know the exact location of the newsagents where the CCTV of SH was recorded? I am interested to know how close SH was to CR4 2LS.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.08.12 12:25

jozi wrote:
Spaniel wrote:
jozi wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
-

Hi spaniel

Just had a stroll onto David Ikes Blogs but cannot find anything about Hazel being a patsy. Have I got the right forum......Thanks

Hi jozi. Please don't think I'm being awkward by not giving you a direct link, but some forum owners don't consider it etiquette.

Most posters there are normal enough, but a few go on about reptilians, aliens and the New World Order, a la Cretan. Those are basically conspiracy theorists, scare mongers. I've only visited the site a couple of times as apart from the above, technically it's rubbish. There's no quote facility for instance, so you can be reading a post twice before you realise they're quoting.

It's not the blog you want but the forum.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.08.12 12:46

I think I said this some pages ago, and some days ago.
Do not ever let ourselves think that the way we live is the same as the way people like this live.
So the first child has to sleep on the settee (as they would all it !) whilst no doubt the subsequent children with the next partner have a bedroom. Then comes the next partner and everyone gets pushed down a slot.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.12 12:55

DLinne8, the online issue of the Daily Mail on 19th August gives the address of the shop as Cannon Hill Lane in Mitcham or Morden. Typical sloppy journalism, it's actually in London SW20.

I've checked the Royal Mail website and the supermarket is number 149A and the postcode is SW20 9BZ.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.12 12:58

He did register again but I banned that username too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 17.08.12 13:02

Jean wrote:DLinne8, the online issue of the Daily Mail on 19th August gives the address of the shop as Cannon Hill Lane in Mitcham or Morden. Typical sloppy journalism, it's actually in London SW20.

I've checked the Royal Mail website and the supermarket is number 149A and the postcode is SW20 9BZ.

Thank you for clarifying that. I was going to edit my post, but too late to do so.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.08.12 13:03

pingunootnoot wrote:
jozi wrote:

I don't have personal experience with council properties but i know in some areas there is a lack of social housing and many live in overcrowded places. IIRC local councils will regard a living room as a bedroom before making a decision whether a family is infact overcrowded. It is a cycle because that would make some people continue to have more children so that they become a bigger priority in the eyes of the council. It is completely wrong.

pingunootnoot

I hear what you are saying and agree but still think the children would have had there own rooms....boys in one bedroom and girls in another does not matter about their own bedrooms as that cannot work,some would need a mansion ?
Having said that it could only have been a 2 bed house/flat. Was Tia living there with her mum before the step-dad moved in. That is the only way I can think that this family is living in a 2 bed place ?
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top