The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing Tia Sharp

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by justme3 on 07.08.12 20:51

Too many stepdads and grandmother's partners in this for me. Call my cynical.

justme3

Posts : 154
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by sharonl on 07.08.12 20:58

Sorry, I must be missing something here

Did Tia leave the house when her stepgrandad was hoovering? Or did he walk her to the tram?

Please don't tell me that we have contradictions already

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3894
Reputation : 636
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Nina on 07.08.12 21:01

@sharonl wrote:Sorry, I must be missing something here

Did Tia leave the house when her stepgrandad was hoovering? Or did he walk her to the tram?

Please don't tell me that we have contradictions already

Yes we have contradictions already.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2821
Reputation : 307
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Spaniel on 07.08.12 21:07

@Nina wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Sorry, I must be missing something here

Did Tia leave the house when her stepgrandad was hoovering? Or did he walk her to the tram?

Please don't tell me that we have contradictions already

Yes we have contradictions already.

Apart from the conflicting family versions, the press are hardly accurate. I've known the characters in two cases over 45 years and they didn't even get the basics right as to name of school etc.
avatar
Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Spaniel on 07.08.12 21:12

@justme3 wrote:Too many stepdads and grandmother's partners in this for me. Call my cynical.
There is another way of life out there of which we know little about, and children like Tia are caught up in it.

.
avatar
Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Missing People - and ACPO

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.08.12 21:32

@sharonl wrote:In the case of a missing child the police are involved, is it really a good idea to interfere by creating such publicity?
It would be very interesting to know to what extent the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) was consulted when Missing People was set up - and to what extent there is close co-operation between ACPO and Missing People e.g. do Missing People consult with the police about which missing people/children are publicised by all their fancy digital networking?

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14616
Reputation : 2773
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by sharonl on 07.08.12 21:34

@Nina wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Sorry, I must be missing something here

Did Tia leave the house when her stepgrandad was hoovering? Or did he walk her to the tram?

Please don't tell me that we have contradictions already

Yes we have contradictions already.

Just 4 days and we already have:

A missing child
T-Shirts
Contradictions
Martin Brunt
The Sun

I am afraid to ask what comes next. pray Not Clarence please!!




____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3894
Reputation : 636
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by sharonl on 07.08.12 21:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sharonl wrote:In the case of a missing child the police are involved, is it really a good idea to interfere by creating such publicity?
It would be very interesting to know to what extent the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) was consulted when Missing People was set up - and to what extent there is close co-operation between ACPO and Missing People e.g. do Missing People consult with the police about which missing people/children are publicised by all their fancy digital networking?

Excellent point Tony

I wonder if we could request that information under the FOI act.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3894
Reputation : 636
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by HAVEYOUFEDTHECAT on 07.08.12 22:07

Good to join this forum... rather saddened by the Tia Sharp case.. I have joined the Facebook Group find Tia which is kind of interesting to watch things unfold, but I have a growing feeling of unease that this situation is not going to end well. What I find majorly worrying is that there are no definite sightings of Tia after she left the house. No CCTV and the fact that she didn't take her mobile phone with her. A thirty seven year old Grandfather.. one wonders at the family background. My daughter in-law is a copper and "the golden hour" after a child's disappearance is very important... well the golden hour has now turned into five long days. I suspect the conclusion to this case will be found close to the family sadly..

HAVEYOUFEDTHECAT

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by HAVEYOUFEDTHECAT on 07.08.12 22:09

@Spaniel wrote:
@justme3 wrote:Too many stepdads and grandmother's partners in this for me. Call my cynical.
There is another way of life out there of which we know little about, and children like Tia are caught up in it.

.
Sadly it would seem so...

HAVEYOUFEDTHECAT

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Spaniel on 07.08.12 22:34

@HAVEYOUFEDTHECAT wrote:Good to join this forum... rather saddened by the Tia Sharp case.. I have joined the Facebook Group find Tia which is kind of interesting to watch things unfold, but I have a growing feeling of unease that this situation is not going to end well. What I find majorly worrying is that there are no definite sightings of Tia after she left the house. No CCTV and the fact that she didn't take her mobile phone with her. A thirty seven year old Grandfather.. one wonders at the family background. My daughter in-law is a copper and "the golden hour" after a child's disappearance is very important... well the golden hour has now turned into five long days. I suspect the conclusion to this case will be found close to the family sadly..
Welcome HYFTC, but you might have found an easier username for us.

I feel that the suspect in the Tia case is so strong that they are not looking for a live child, and apart from going through the motions, never were.
avatar
Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by HAVEYOUFEDTHECAT on 07.08.12 23:43

Thank you for the welcome Spaniel... I have now left the Tia Facebook Group... There seems to be a lot of infighting going in the group. It also seems that some people are looking up new members' profiles and finding out how long they have been on facebook et al. I am also noticing that if anyone doesn't toe the party line i.e. asking some prudent questions then they are shot down in flames by the admins.. all very strange.

Its a shame because a lot of good folk have been out putting up posters... I do however wonder from your comment that the police privately think they are now looking for a body and not a live child... One desperately hopes this is not so but I fear that this is what will come to pass in the hours ahead.

HAVEYOUFEDTHECAT

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Guest on 08.08.12 0:03

Châtelaine wrote:Send in the dogs ...

ETA a 37-year-old GRANDdad?
***
This is what I said yesterday.
I'm afraid we're going to have bad news.
And it's inner circle perpetrator. IMO, of course.


Someone's the last one to see her.
She hasn't since been seen on any CTV
She left her cellphone
She alledgedly only had GBP 10 for bus and buying shoes
She's [was] 12 and has never done the traject alone before
And she's missing :-(
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by tigger on 08.08.12 5:58

@sharonl wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sharonl wrote:In the case of a missing child the police are involved, is it really a good idea to interfere by creating such publicity?
It would be very interesting to know to what extent the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) was consulted when Missing People was set up - and to what extent there is close co-operation between ACPO and Missing People e.g. do Missing People consult with the police about which missing people/children are publicised by all their fancy digital networking?

Excellent point Tony

I wonder if we could request that information under the FOI act.

What a good idea. This would apply to such charities as PACT as well? For if a child is taken away by one parent without the consent of the other parent, it must be a police matter.
I understand that many small charities operate in large cities and especially London to save youngsters from prostitution and crime. These work with the police to give them details of children they're protecting. Then there are church organisations and of course the Salvation Army.
So how do charities such as missing people and Pact get in on the act?
The 'mechanics' are complicated imo. I would like to see a detailed account how a 'lost' person is traced, found and re-united. Setting up a website, posting a few pictures on it (the poster campaign is a one-off) and employing some 43 people for fundraising and appearing on suitable tv programmes isn't going to get a disgruntled teenager home. Imo of course.



____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

It Gets Worse!

Post by Gillyspot on 08.08.12 7:25

From the Telegraph this morning.

"Stuart Hazell, 37, is the partner of 12–year–old Tia Sharp's maternal grandmother, Christine, and was the last member of the family to see her.
There are conflicting reports about whether he last saw her at the house he shares with her grandmother in New Addington, south London, or whether he walked her to a local tram station. Hazell has lived with Mrs Sharp, 46, for about four years, having previously dated her daughter, Tia's 31–year–old mother Natalie Sharp.
Hazell was jailed for 12 months in 2010 at Croydon Crown Court after being caught with a machete. His father, Keith, confirmed that his son had been in prison but said that since meeting Mrs Sharp he had turned his life around. "Having the family around has really sorted him out," he said.
"He is a different person and is really happy. He had a biological daughter but has never really seen her. He treated Tia like his own."
Tia spent every weekend with her grandmother and Hazell. On Friday, Mrs Sharp, a care worker, went to work and had left Tia in her partner's care."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9460775/Missing-Tia-Sharp-left-in-care-of-ex-prisoner.html

I can only hope that Hazell has turned himself around sad

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by PeterMac on 08.08.12 7:53

@Gillyspot wrote:From the Telegraph this morning.

"Stuart Hazell, 37, is the partner of 12–year–old Tia Sharp's maternal grandmother, Christine, and was the last member of the family to see her.
There are conflicting reports about whether he last saw her at the house he shares with her grandmother in New Addington, south London, or whether he walked her to a local tram station. Hazell has lived with Mrs Sharp, 46, for about four years, having previously dated her daughter, Tia's 31–year–old mother Natalie Sharp.
Hazell was jailed for 12 months in 2010 at Croydon Crown Court after being caught with a machete. His father, Keith, confirmed that his son had been in prison but said that since meeting Mrs Sharp he had turned his life around. "Having the family around has really sorted him out," he said.
"He is a different person and is really happy. He had a biological daughter but has never really seen her. He treated Tia like his own."
Tia spent every weekend with her grandmother and Hazell. On Friday, Mrs Sharp, a care worker, went to work and had left Tia in her partner's care."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9460775/Missing-Tia-Sharp-left-in-care-of-ex-prisoner.html

I can only hope that Hazell has turned himself around sad
Chilling.
"He treated Tia like his own". Like his own "what' ?
He has a daughter who he has never really seen - nor probably for whom he makes proper financial provision.
He "dated' the daughter, and now lives with the mother, and has access every weekend to the granddaughter.
Grandmother is 46, mother is 31, so do the maths on that. Was anyone ever prosecuted ?

Chilling, as I say, but fairly standard amongst the underclass of today.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Possession of a machete

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.08.12 7:53

@Gillyspot wrote:From the Telegraph this morning.

Hazell was jailed for 12 months in 2010 at Croydon Crown Court after being caught with a machete. His father, Keith, confirmed that his son had been in prison...
The maximum sentence for this crime is 4 years:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/l_to_o/offensive_weapons_knives_bladed_and_pointed_articles/#a07

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14616
Reputation : 2773
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Caring

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.08.12 7:56

@PeterMac wrote:Grandmother is 46, mother is 31, so do the maths on that...
...and is 'a care worker'

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14616
Reputation : 2773
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Nina on 08.08.12 8:26

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Grandmother is 46, mother is 31, so do the maths on that...
...and is 'a care worker'

Oh dear.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2821
Reputation : 307
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Guest on 08.08.12 8:32

15 is quite old to have a baby by today's standards!

I am wondering if Tia could be hiding out somewhere for whatever reason, never thinking it would turn into a major news story and is now too frightened to reappear.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Julchen on 08.08.12 8:52

Extract from DailyMail:

...They plan to quiz convicted drug-dealer
Stuart Hazell, the last person known to have seen the 12-year-old,
following claims he walked her to a tram stop.....She was at the house with Mr Hazell, her
grandmother’s boyfriend of five years, who has served time in prison for
possession of a machete and dealing crack cocaine.... In 2003 he was jailed for two years and
ten months for supplying crack cocaine
after a sting by undercover
police. In 2010 he was jailed for a year for possession of a machete.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183920/Tia-Sharp-missing-Family-split-claims-left-home-herself.html#ixzz22wGLF8o2




And another thought I had last night:
Nobody has seen her leave her granny's house. Has anybody seen her go there in the first place? Maybe she never left her family home. There is only the "granddad's" word for here having actually been at his place....


Jule

Julchen

Posts : 128
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by ShuBob on 08.08.12 9:54

I'm afraid history will show that the answer lies within the family.

Another point, I note with interest that the personal details of family members are now been published whole scale by the press. This is in contrast to the treatment of the doctors McCann. Oh to have friends in high places

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.08.12 10:07

@Julchen wrote:Extract from DailyMail:

...They plan to quiz convicted drug-dealer Stuart Hazell, the last person known to have seen the 12-year-old, following claims he walked her to a tram stop...She was at the house with Mr Hazell, her grandmother’s boyfriend of five years, who has served time in prison for possession of a machete and dealing crack cocaine...In 2003 he was jailed for two years and ten months for supplying crack cocaine after a sting by undercover police. In 2010 he was jailed for a year for possession of a machete.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183920/Tia-Sharp-missing-Family-split-claims-left-home-herself.html#ixzz22wGLF8o2

And another thought I had last night:


Nobody has seen her leave her granny's house. Has anybody seen her go there in the first place? Maybe she never left her family home. There is only the 'granddad's' word for here having actually been at his place...

Jule
That's not correct. According to press reports, his partner, Tia's real grandmother, vouched for Tia being at home on the Friday morning, as she left to go to work as 'a care worker'.

We mustn't be too harsh on Hazell. He may be have been a crack cocaine dealer, and have carried a machete around...but his family say he has 'turned his life around', and, as if to prove the point, when his partner goes to work, he vaccuums round the house...

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14616
Reputation : 2773
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by russiandoll on 08.08.12 10:33

from the same piece I quoted yesterday, Telegraph 7th August. Jane Harry the grandmother's neighbour who says that she saw Tia around midday dressed in the top and leggings described, also stated twice that the girl was at the grandmother's house all week, contradicting the statements about the weekends being regularly spent there. The newspapers and other media giving out contradictory information are causing a lot of confusion and therefore speculation in the absence of facts.


She added: "I saw her on Friday. She was here all last week playing along here with the kids, mucking in and riding bikes.

"She is the same age as my son Jake. She was here all last week playing in the street with a group of other kids, they were all happy and riding their bikes and they seemed fine.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.08.12 10:36

@russiandoll wrote: from the same piece I quoted yesterday, Telegraph 7th August. Jane Harry the grandmother's neighbour who says that she saw Tia around midday dressed in the top and leggings described, also stated twice that the girl was at the grandmother's house all week, contradicting the statements about the weekends being regularly spent there


She added: "I saw her on Friday. She was here all last week playing along here with the kids, mucking in and riding bikes.

"She is the same age as my son Jake. She was here all last week playing in the street with a group of other kids, they were all happy and riding their bikes and they seemed fine.
We all need to be very very careful. Accumulating contradictions, as we are now doing on this thread, could be construed as libel

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14616
Reputation : 2773
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/