The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Missing Tia Sharp

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Guest on 09.08.12 14:54

As many have commented, what if the alerts had been elsewhere, would the dogs have been unreliable then?

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 on 09.08.12 15:46

I don't think that dogs are needed because she's not dead, in my opinion. Hopefully!

justme3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 09.08.12 15:53

I didn't know Matthews did it for the reward money. How did she know there would be a reward? I thought they did it and then encouraged the collection of money starting with mates on the estate.

Just read it was both. The seed of the idea planted by the McCann case, honed by an episode of "Shameless". I wonder how the McCanns replied when KM asked them for some of the fund money? Had they given her any, they could have become a charity. That wouldn't do.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grandmother hadn't seen Tia for 24 hours prior to her disappearance

Post by EJW on 09.08.12 15:56

Apparently her Grandmother hadn't actually seen Tia for 24 hours prior to her disappearance. It was previously thought that Tia and her Grandmother had spent the night together before her disappearance, it has now been revealed that her Grandmother was actually in work on a night shift and returned home after Tia had left the house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2185939/Tia-Sharp-missing-Detectives-kidnapped-Shannon-Matthews-drafted-help-hunt.html

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 09.08.12 15:58

@Spaniel wrote:I didn't know Matthews did it for the reward money. How did she know there would be a reward? I thought they did it and then encouraged the collection of money starting with mates on the estate.

Just read it was both. The seed of the idea planted by the McCann case, honed by an episode of "Shameless". I wonder how the McCanns replied when KM asked them for some of the fund money? Had they given her any, they could have become a charity. That wouldn't do.

When Clarence Mitchell appeared on Sky news insinuating that Karen Matthews had contacted them for money, the police were quick to come out in her defence saying there was no evidence it was Karen or anyone related to her who contacted the McCanns. Clarence appeared on Sky again that day with his tails between his legs following the police statement saying they suspected it was a journalist who had in fact contacted them

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 09.08.12 16:02

candyfloss wrote:As many have commented, what if the alerts had been elsewhere, would the dogs have been unreliable then?
Is there any evidence apart fro GM's claim that they asked for the dogs? Not sure where I know it from but wasn't it an afterthought to send the dogs into 5A? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.. Ha ha ha. Priceless.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 09.08.12 16:11

@Spaniel wrote:I didn't know Matthews did it for the reward money. How did she know there would be a reward? I thought they did it and then encouraged the collection of money starting with mates on the estate.

Afternoon Spaniel I have just finished reading a book about the Shannon Matthews case. Apparently the Mcanns/CM were contacted numerous times by friends and family members (and probably some journalists) to donate some of the Madeleine fund. The McCanns were apparently not happy at being hounded but KM was determined to help and about to hand over £25k. Just prior to this taking place, they were warned off by the police investigating the Shannon case, as the police already believed there was something amiss in the abduction of Shannon. How true this is, I don't know but that was how it was described in the book
EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 09.08.12 16:59

@justme3 wrote:I don't think that dogs are needed because she's not dead, in my opinion. Hopefully!

The dogs the Police were using on the news were search dogs as far as I could see, brought in to smell the scent of a missing person and to follow the scent in whatever direction they went from the house.

However, if Tia didn't leave the house of her own accord or was bundled into a car outside the house they wouldn't really have any scent to follow.
Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.08.12 17:18

From tweets I notice the story that sharonl tweeted here on link below Whooshed, gone Spot the difference ..........

Sharon Lawrence‏@5haronl

#Tia Detectives examining previous cases inc Shannon Matthews and Madeleine #McCann - Crime - News - Evening Standard http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/missing-girl-tia-sharp-detectives-are-examining-previous-cases-including-shannon-matthews-and-madeleine-mccann-8026245.html

Has been totally changed.........no mention of the Madeleine case now just Shannon Matthews,

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/missing-girl-tia-sharp-detectives-are-examining-previous-cases-including-shannon-matthews-8026245.html

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.08.12 18:04

big grin Would that be Kevin et al at CR or the Pink One? They are quick aren't they, but some of you are quicker!

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 09.08.12 18:18

@EJW wrote:

Afternoon Spaniel I have just finished reading a book about the Shannon Matthews case. Apparently the Mcanns/CM were contacted numerous times by friends and family members (and probably some journalists) to donate some of the Madeleine fund. The McCanns were apparently not happy at being hounded but KM was determined to help and about to hand over £25k. Just prior to this taking place, they were warned off by the police investigating the Shannon case, as the police already believed there was something amiss in the abduction of Shannon. How true this is, I don't know but that was how it was described in the book
Thanks EJW, been up since 2.30 am, not of course losing sleep over the McCanns, Heaven forbid! Own problems.

The book you refer to has faint praise.
Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.08.12 18:21

@EJW wrote:Apparently her Grandmother hadn't actually seen Tia for 24 hours prior to her disappearance. It was previously thought that Tia and her Grandmother had spent the night together before her disappearance, it has now been revealed that her Grandmother was actually in work on a night shift and returned home after Tia had left the house.
Leaving Tia overnight with a man who has already "had" both the mother and the grandmother, has a conviction for carrying an offensive weapon, and one for supplying class A drugs ?
Seems fairly normal for a sink estate in modern Britain.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 09.08.12 18:29

candyfloss wrote:From tweets I notice the story that sharonl tweeted here on link below Whooshed, gone Spot the difference ..........

Sharon Lawrence‏@5haronl

#Tia Detectives examining previous cases inc Shannon Matthews and Madeleine #McCann - Crime - News - Evening Standard http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/missing-girl-tia-sharp-detectives-are-examining-previous-cases-including-shannon-matthews-and-madeleine-mccann-8026245.html

Has been totally changed.........no mention of the Madeleine case now just Shannon Matthews,

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/missing-girl-tia-sharp-detectives-are-examining-previous-cases-including-shannon-matthews-8026245.html

I thought that might happen - good thing I saved a copy on page 13 of this thread then winkwink

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 09.08.12 18:32

@PeterMac wrote:
@EJW wrote:Apparently her Grandmother hadn't actually seen Tia for 24 hours prior to her disappearance. It was previously thought that Tia and her Grandmother had spent the night together before her disappearance, it has now been revealed that her Grandmother was actually in work on a night shift and returned home after Tia had left the house.
Leaving Tia overnight with a man who has already "had" both the mother and the grandmother, has a conviction for carrying an offensive weapon, and one for supplying class A drugs ?
Seems fairly normal for a sink estate in modern Britain.

Responsible parenting?

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 09.08.12 18:33

[quote="PeterMac"]
Seems fairly normal for a sink estate in modern Britain.[/quote

Let's see how it pans out.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 09.08.12 18:38

Please, dont thow brickbats at Tia's family. We know nothing at all.
Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 09.08.12 19:22

@Spaniel wrote:Please, dont thow brickbats at Tia's family. We know nothing at all.

Actually, we know a few things. Doesn't mean they are guilty of anything untoward however.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.08.12 20:31

Not a brickbat, but I don't believe he was doing the hoovering.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 on 09.08.12 22:05

Step grandfather..........."I LOVED her to bits"

justme3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.08.12 22:11

@Cristobell wrote: Not a brickbat, but I don't believe he was doing the hoovering.

The lengthy non-description of the clothes she was wearing - because he doesn't know anything about women's clothes. I don't believe.
A tube thing, OK. Doesn't know the difference between leggings and chinos, not OK. Does know what Ugg boots are, fine.
He is contradicting himself, so why?
Here is is: from the ES:
"I know exactly what she was wearing. She was wearing exactly what she had when she come up here because I washed her clothes that night."

Asked what that was, he said: "It was a yellow, one of them tight tube things, grey, like, jeans but they weren't jeans - leggings? Chinos? Something like that.

"I'm not up on women's clothes but she had her trainers on because her Ugg boots were up there and she only had them. She was only going out to buy flipflops, she was adamant about buying flipflops."

I'm probably making too much of it, but this very domestic man, making beds, hoovering and looking after his step grandchild, had been alone in the house with her for 24 hours? The grandmother, his partner does have a car? I wonder.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.08.12 22:43

http://williams-thomas.co.uk/?q=Missing%20Tia%20Sharp%20-%209/8/2012%20-%20Exclusive%20interview%20with%20Stuart%20Hazell

Above is a link to an interview with the step grandfather.

Have you been looking at the forensic linguistics in this case Tigger? Too soon to speculate, but a number of alarm bells there, although I would say, I don't for one second believe this fella is a domestic goddess.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by idroppedmyspoon on 09.08.12 22:54

@tigger wrote:
@Cristobell wrote: Not a brickbat, but I don't believe he was doing the hoovering.

The lengthy non-description of the clothes she was wearing - because he doesn't know anything about women's clothes. I don't believe.
A tube thing, OK. Doesn't know the difference between leggings and chinos, not OK. Does know what Ugg boots are, fine.
He is contradicting himself, so why?
Here is is: from the ES:
"I know exactly what she was wearing. She was wearing exactly what she had when she come up here because I washed her clothes that night."

Asked what that was, he said: "It was a yellow, one of them tight tube things, grey, like, jeans but they weren't jeans - leggings? Chinos? Something like that.

"I'm not up on women's clothes but she had her trainers on because her Ugg boots were up there and she only had them. She was only going out to buy flipflops, she was adamant about buying flipflops."

I'm probably making too much of it, but this very domestic man, making beds, hoovering and looking after his step grandchild, had been alone in the house with her for 24 hours? The grandmother, his partner does have a car? I wonder.

And then this
"She was telling me what she was doing, but I wasn't really logging it into my head. I cleaned the kitchen, then started sweeping up in here, then Hoovering, I've Hoovered the rug. Done all the hallway, had another cigarette, then gone upstairs, done the washing, made sure there's no washing."

Does Tia stay here often? I'm hoping she had pyjamas to go to bed while all her clothes were being washed.

Just an observation; He says washed/ing a lot..
idroppedmyspoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.08.12 23:02

@Cristobell wrote:http://williams-thomas.co.uk/?q=Missing%20Tia%20Sharp%20-%209/8/2012%20-%20Exclusive%20interview%20with%20Stuart%20Hazell

Above is a link to an interview with the step grandfather.

Have you been looking at the forensic linguistics in this case Tigger? Too soon to speculate, but a number of alarm bells there, although I would say, I don't for one second believe this fella is a domestic goddess.
QUOTE: "I know deep down in my heart that Tia walked out of my house, she walked out of there, I know damn well she was seen walking down the pathway..."

???

Surely: 'Tia walked out of my house' was all he needed to say.

I might say, for example:

"I know deep down in my heart that I had lunch today..."

It's ridiculous, isn't it?

My goodness, if he is hiding something really dreadful, I must say he carried ot off very well - polished, almost.

I didn't really see him 'in bits', though

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.08.12 23:08

I had an ex-friend who moved a bloke in with her and her son. He constantly had a t-towel or broom in his hand whenever they had family or friends around, making a big show of the amount of work he did in the house. It was all rubbish of course, and he was evil her to her child.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen on 09.08.12 23:12

Sorry to interrupt your conversation.
But- perhaps because I am not a native speaker- what strikes me as odd is the way the uncle is going on about "nobody's in trouble", "you(she) are(is) part of the family","everything will be back to normal".
Ok, you people are concentrating on the granddad.
But here in this interview and during the press conference on Monday I found these phrases very strange or even disturbing.
To me this implies that Tia may have done something wrong.
If "she's been taken" this surely wasn't her fault. How could it be? What else could have happened at her mother's house?
As I say, sorry to interrupt, just a thought.

Cheers(and please go on with your absolutely interesting conversation!)

Jule

Julchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum