The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 21.02.18 0:28

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:Forget takeaway meals if you will. The point is the McCanns gave this photo to the P.J. with the information that it was taken on Wednesday evening May 2nd.The P.J. were suspicious of the "Asian-looking man who appeared to be observing the family and was later seen near Murat. They identified him as Raj Balu. They asked for him to be interviewed to explain his presence in both instances. He obviously must have given details about when why and how he came to be in a picture with the missing child.
Yes Phoebe,the McCann's submitted the photographs,but this was well after Madeleine had disappeared 3 May 2007,Gerry McCann had returned to UK,London for important meetings,dated as 21/22 May 2007,returning back to Portugal with his side kick in tow,Clarence Mitchell on 24 th May for press release photographs,depicting what dates the Photographs were taken, 2nd May 17.15pm after the creche finished?
It is my understanding that the "playground photographs" were given in on the first week of Madeleine disappearing, as seen in the PJ files notes dated 9th May. These were then released by the press on 27th May( Amaral said in his book he did not know how the press got them) The 24th May was the "last /pool photo"
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 21.02.18 0:59

I've just found a link of images...( guardian) scroll down to photo 5 (shown as taken 8th May I'm guessing by the press) is of Kate holding a close up of cuddle cat and what looks to be a print of a photo of Madeleine. In this photo it looks like Madeleine is eating an ice cream, possibly the background is a beach or a road, it's a bit grey and not clear, my question is, has this photo ever been released as I don't recall it in the PJFiles. If this was a holiday photo and wasn't released I wonder why, or it could be a Donegal photo? Has anyone seen this before? 
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/gallery/2007/may/15/internationalnews

----------------
To add photo (flipped upside down) - Admin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 21.02.18 1:12

@MayMuse wrote:I've just found a link of images...( guardian) scroll down to photo 5 (shown as taken 8th May I'm guessing by the press) is of Kate holding a close up of cuddle cat and what looks to be a print of a photo of Madeleine. In this photo it looks like Madeleine is eating an ice cream, possibly the background is a beach or a road, it's a bit grey and not clear, my question is, has this photo ever been released as I don't recall it in the PJFiles. If this was a holiday photo and wasn't released I wonder why, or it could be a Donegal photo? Has anyone seen this before? 
I've not seen that photo Kate is holding before. Def. not the published Donegal ones -wrong clothes and different hair-style. Wonder why we never got to see it?

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 21.02.18 1:29

@Phoebe wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:I've just found a link of images...( guardian) scroll down to photo 5 (shown as taken 8th May I'm guessing by the press) is of Kate holding a close up of cuddle cat and what looks to be a print of a photo of Madeleine. In this photo it looks like Madeleine is eating an ice cream, possibly the background is a beach or a road, it's a bit grey and not clear, my question is, has this photo ever been released as I don't recall it in the PJFiles. If this was a holiday photo and wasn't released I wonder why, or it could be a Donegal photo? Has anyone seen this before? 
I've not seen that photo Kate is holding before. Def. not the published Donegal ones -wrong clothes and different hair-style. Wonder why we never got to see it?
@Phoebe thanks for the info, so Kate has a print off Photo of her daughter which must have come from a camera, yet this photo isn't in the files as far as i can see. It shows what looks like a happy little girl enjoying an ice cream, why would you not circulate that especially as it looks far more recent than the younger one...unless she used it to show people in the search... or it was a fave or was it a prop or to feel close? I wonder if the McCanns had more photos of Madeleine they didn't share to help find her?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 21.02.18 8:29

@maymuse & @Phoebe - hope the following helps.

This photo is included in Kate McCann's book as having been taken in April 2007 'a week before the holiday'.

The following link may be useful to you: http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm

It looks like the same background, and the same pink top, as the in the photo KM is holding with cuddlecat.

Sean's outfit is identical to the one he is wearing in the egg roll photos (that doesn't mean they were taken on the same day/hol in Donegal at easter 07') but MBM's appearance is noticeably different.

On Wednesday 2 May, it rained in the morning. The Adult Classic tennis scheduled for 10.15am was re-sceduled for 2.30pm that afternoon. As Willow has stated, the shadows show that the playground group photo was taken late afternoon (there has been a lot of discussion about it) - would the grass have been dry enough to sit on?

I'm solidly in the 28/29th camp (but willing to be proven wrong).

I'm still not 100% conviced that playground man is Raj Balu - I'd be happier if someone could come up with a definitive photo of him.
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 21.02.18 9:28

I'd also go for the photograph being taken on the day of arrival. The fact that the Boyds in the background ( who appear to be sharing one pair of flip flops between them ) are milling about  at exactly the same time suggests day of arrival when everyone wanders round looking to see if they made a good decision or not. They don't look very tanned unlike later photos.
In the Sun photograph of the Boyds  on the beach holding up a Sun newspaper,  can any enterprising person spot the date. I can't. Most people have 10 -14 days holiday. Just wondered if it would be possible to work back? Just a thought.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 21.02.18 10:44

@kaz wrote:I'd also go for the photograph being taken on the day of arrival. The fact that the Boyds in the background ( who appear to be sharing one pair of flip flops between them ) are milling about  at exactly the same time suggests day of arrival when everyone wanders round looking to see if they made a good decision or not. They don't look very tanned unlike later photos.
In the Sun photograph of the Boyds  on the beach holding up a Sun newspaper,  can any enterprising person spot the date. I can't. Most people have 10 -14 days holiday. Just wondered if it would be possible to work back? Just a thought.
Can anyone explain why it is said to be the Boyds in the background? If it rained on Wednesday morning then stopped as we are told, I imagine it would be dry long before Wed, evening when the photo was taken. It's odd to change ones's travelling clothes immediately on arrival for a lark about on the grass. I cannot imagine the P.J. mis identifyied the man in the picture. They are not the "Bungling fools"  the McCanns tried to claim. Raj Balu must have confirmed it is him in the photo and when it was taken when interviewed.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 21.02.18 11:29

problem posting and couldn't delete!
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 21.02.18 11:35

@Phoebe wrote:
@kaz wrote:I'd also go for the photograph being taken on the day of arrival. The fact that the Boyds in the background ( who appear to be sharing one pair of flip flops between them ) are milling about  at exactly the same time suggests day of arrival when everyone wanders round looking to see if they made a good decision or not. They don't look very tanned unlike later photos.
Can anyone explain why it is said to be the Boyds in the background? If it rained on Wednesday morning then stopped as we are told, I imagine it would be dry long before Wed, evening when the photo was taken. It's odd to change ones's travelling clothes immediately on arrival for a lark about on the grass. I cannot imagine the P.J. mis identifyied the man in the picture. They are not the "Bungling fools"  the McCanns tried to claim. Raj Balu must have confirmed it is him in the photo and when it was taken when interviewed.
Hi Phoebe - there is a theory it's the Boyds based on the towel which is the same in both the playground photo and the magazine article. I'll look for the link.

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 21.02.18 11:37

@Phoebe - I don't believe that it is the Boyds.

The original premis may have come from here:

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Keesh.htm

However, if you scroll down the piece and look at the relative heights of the Boyds in The Sun photo and compare this to the playground photo there is a big difference. Mr Boyd playground looks about 20 cm (8") taller than Mrs Boyd playground, whereas the Boyds look about the same height as each other in The Sun photo.

Also, the woman to the left in the playground photo carrying the child is quite clearly not granny Boyd (who has 'blonde' hair in The Sun photo). The playground woman shielding her eyes has brown her (childs mother?).

I will still be happier if someone produces a definitive photo of Raj Balu from 2007.

I agree about the clothing - but bear in mind that Kate tells us that she and Madeleine went swimming after they had arrived on the 28th (3 hours to warm up etc). That might account for her change of clothing - longs to warm up? Her hair looks like it could have been wet and dried. No mention of Sean swimming so same clothing as plane video.
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 21.02.18 11:53

@skyrocket thanks for the info...

Where does it say they went swimming? 
If I recall this wasn't in KM statements and not divulged until a documentary year or so later. It may have been Madeleine was here but stand to be corrected. ? 

Thanks again for the Donegal photo. It could be  then, due to pink top & background  my question is that the photo KM is carrying is a print off and the ice cream is in front of her face, it was not released for the search either as far as I am aware. As it is a print off,it must have been on  a camera (assuming Kate's ) or perhaps a phone, to be downloaded or did they access a computer? I find the choice of photo odd, her face is part hidden and if it is Donegal it is not a more recent one from the holiday. 

The playground photo is in the files as 2nd May, until I can see concrete evidence it was Saturday then I will go with the official files. 
Wednesday it rained slightly, we know the weather was intermittent sun, cloud rain etc on the holiday. Madeleine's pink trousers look grass stained on the knees, this would happen if kneeling on wet / damp grass. 

Boyds... if determined by a towel, in playground photo it is pale blue and a darker blue....towel in article is green and blue...
Incidentally do we know who the man (looks like a man to me not a woman but could be wrong) with the child is on the left of the photo? 

Raj Balu was interviewed by both. the PJ and UK police, so his identity was known. The playground photo which was released to the press( by person/s unknown) as a suspicious man watching....Amaral  mentions in his book he does not know why or how they got the photos , he does not say that the man in the photo is not the man they identified (Raj Balu) I think Amaral would have if it was not him. 

Appreciate the help.

Edit to add... on enlarging the photo, the person holding the child could be a woman,  if so she appears to be looking across towards Raj Balu... I don't think she is connected to the figures in the photo said to be the Boyds, could she be Raj Balu's wife with their son?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 21.02.18 12:12

I think it can safely be taken that it is Raj Balu in the photo as G.A. states. He was brought in for questioning about it. If it was not him he would have said "No, that's not me" and the P.J would have been duly informed of his denial.  Instead it appears he agreed that it is him and went on to explain how he came to be there.
Lily, Gerry and Amelie did not go swimming (not that I believe Kate and Madeleine did) yet they have all changed their clothing after the journey. I'd expect kids to get dirty crawling about on the grass. It would be very strange to change their travelling clothes for new ones, let them roll around in the dirt and then, what, change AGAIN so they would not be filthy for dinner at the Millenium (we know they dined there the first night)? I think there is a wealth of evidence which points away  from the playground photo being taken the evening they arrived, even with out Balu's confirmation of such.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 21.02.18 13:28

Re the Boyds... looking at the link of the article provided by @skyrocket it is dated 19th May 2007 (first mag) under the beach photo, the Boyds are supposedly in the playground photo of 2nd May. 

That's 17 days If this photo is the same year (2007) 
21 days if it is the 28th April.

Or is this beach photo of them on another holiday at a different time? 
I've tried to enlarge to see the newspaper date unsuccessfully. I've also tried to search the sun for the headline shown, (this would provide the date of publication) again unsuccessfully. 

Also on that link, are Gerrys blog. Day 111 whereby he is asking for the nice  lady by the toddler pool 3rd JUNE whom Kate met to get in touch... I cannot see this being Mrs Boyd (if that message is suggesting that..it could be referring to someone else...it is rather ambiguous)  still in Portugal a month later? 
That a long holiday isn't it? 

Do we know the flight details and time stay for the Boyds?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 21.02.18 13:53

I can't seem to find any records of the Boyds on either Mark Warner or Thomas Cooke guest lists in the files but I may have missed it. The article Vicky Boyd did for the magazine just says they were on holiday in Portugal, not that they stayed in the same accommodation. Perhaps they had rented an apartment privately? Actually, whether she is credible or not, Vicky Boyd must be added to the list of those who claim to have seen Madeleine that week, specifically, on May 2nd. That's another two to add to the list of those lying/mistaken -  Balu and Boyd.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 21.02.18 13:53

@MayMuse wrote:@skyrocket thanks for the info...

If I recall this wasn't in KM statements and not divulged until a documentary year or so later. It may have been Madeleine was here but stand to be corrected. ? 

Thanks again for the Donegal photo. It could be  then, due to pink top & background  my question is that the photo KM is carrying is a print off and the ice cream is in front of her face, it was not released for the search either as far as I am aware. As it is a print off,it must have been on  a camera (assuming Kate's ) or perhaps a phone, to be downloaded or did they access a computer? I find the choice of photo odd, her face is part hidden and if it is Donegal it is not a more recent one from the holiday. 

The playground photo is in the files as 2nd May, until I can see concrete evidence it was Saturday then I will go with the official files. 
Wednesday it rained slightly, we know the weather was intermittent sun, cloud rain etc on the holiday. Madeleine's pink trousers look grass stained on the knees, this would happen if kneeling on wet / damp grass. 

Boyds... if determined by a towel, in playground photo it is pale blue and a darker blue....towel in article is green and blue...
Incidentally do we know who the man (looks like a man to me not a woman but could be wrong) with the child is on the left of the photo? 

Raj Balu was interviewed by both. the PJ and UK police, so his identity was known. The playground photo which was released to the press( by person/s unknown) as a suspicious man watching....Amaral  mentions in his book he does not know why or how they got the photos , he does not say that the man in the photo is not the man they identified (Raj Balu) I think Amaral would have if it was not him. 

Appreciate the help.

Edit to add... on enlarging the photo, the person holding the child could be a woman,  if so she appears to be looking across towards Raj Balu... I don't think she is connected to the figures in the photo said to be the Boyds, could she be Raj Balu's wife with their son?
Kate says in her book that on arrival she went swimming with Madeleine soon after they arrived. On his blog, GM talks about how KM is very keen to make contact with a woman she met by the pool - if this happened it could explain the McCanns' confidence in stating this photo was from May 2nd because she corroborates this in the article. I'm going to re-read RB and NB's statements because think there are a few inconsistencies and the fact that NB was close to the McCanns' apartment on the night of the disappearance and this was reported by a member of staff to the PJ, who subsequently requested he was swabbed,  is a red flag IMO.

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 21.02.18 14:00

@Crackfox wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:@skyrocket thanks for the info...

Appreciate the help.

Kate says in her book that on arrival she went swimming with Madeleine soon after they arrived. On his blog, GM talks about how KM is very keen to make contact with a woman she met by the pool - if this happened it could explain the McCanns' confidence in stating this photo was from May 2nd because she corroborates this in the article. I'm going to re-read RB and NB's statements because think there are a few inconsistencies and the fact that NB was close to the McCanns' apartment on the night of the disappearance and this was reported by a member of staff to the PJ, who subsequently requested he was swabbed,  is a red flag IMO.
@Crackfox my point is that the claim they went swimming is years later, not immediately. An embellishment? Like the whooshed curtains? 

The blog about the pool woman clearly states met on 3rd June not May, hence my previous post.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 21.02.18 14:05

@maymuse - you're welcome.

Kate tells us in her book that she and Madeleine went swimming after their arrival on the 28th. Do I take that as gospel (obviously) no. And therein lies the problem with the 2 May for the playground photo also - we are not privy to any corroborating evidence (if there is any).

Could be Balu's wife/partner - Nicole Cox (also an (x) director of the company Balu was working for), although the child looks very blonde. Can't find a photo of her either. Would he be standing by the slide if his child was being carried behind him?

@Phoebe - regarding the clothing, I really can't take it as proof that the photo was more likely taken on the 2 May than the 28th (or any other time). Gerry has stuck a jersey on and changed into shorts - no big issue for the 28th if he wanted to start tanning his legs; Sean - same clothing (that has to be a point for the 28th); Madeleine - we have a given reason for her change of clothing (irrespective of whether we believe it or not); Lily - has changed. They're not rolling around on a building site; they weren't going to the Ritz for a meal; we are told that they played on the playground during the tapas meet and greet, and then went on to the Millenium for food. It can be argued both ways. I don't know where the truth lies but I don't think we'll get it from anything the Mcs tell us/release.

Wouldn't it be great if some of the other guests that week just came forward and spoke out. Abduction - why wouldn't they? The silence speaks volumes.
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bald Man

Post by willowthewisp on 21.02.18 14:27

Hi Skyrocket,there is a person obscured from a full sight bending down at Mr Raj Balu's side,I take it as a small slide,with green ladder on opposite side,perhaps that person was bending over to pick a child up?
As Maymuse has said,perhaps it was the first day Meet & Greet to explore what the Ocean complex catered to.
Mr & Mrs McCann and family arrived late afternoon on the 28 April 2007  with the Payne Family (Not Present on photo)for One weeks Vacation along with Raj Balus Family, I do not know how long the Boyd's family were there for,but in the News article Mrs Boyd states her son played with Madeleine on the 2nd May 2007.
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 21.02.18 15:06

@ skyrocket. I mentioned the clothes because they seem to be the only thing that has been used to suggest the playground photo was taken on 28th. Amelie is also wearing a completely different outfit. Sean is on all fours on the grass. Lily is also sitting on the grass and we can see from another photo that Madeleine's long trousers  are stained, particularly at the knee. It would be making unnecessary work for oneself to change children into fresh clothes and let them out to crawl about the grass like this. Why bother? Why not stay in the clothes you arrived in? We know that Balu was there when that photo was taken and he was grilled about it. For the P.J to accept that it was May 2nd he must have confirmed this.

"Wouldn't it be great if some of the other guests that week just came forward and spoke out. Abduction - why wouldn't they? The silence speaks volumes."
Balu's other statement is withheld, as are two of Neil Berry's. Berry's daughter Jessica was in Madeleine's group in creche and she went to the same high tea as her. For all we know those withheld statements of Berry and Balu contain the very information you mention. Without full access to all witness statements which the P.J. do have, we  cannot know what witness testimony there is. We also cannot know what the police heard in informal talks and interviews.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 21.02.18 15:20

I've just refreshed my memory about RB and NB and I do not find their statements reassuring. On the night of the disappearance,  RB says a table was reserved but they decided to leave the table and use the takeaway service. NB says he tried to reserve a table at the tapas bar but they were full. RB says he was drinking with NB until 19.00 but an employee saw NB next to the lift in block 5 at around  18.00. The file also states that RB and NB were the only two witnesses who saw Gerry search on May 3rd (Analysis Report Sept. 2007). In the statements on file neither adds further commen regarding their movements after the disappearance. NB was questioned three times, RB twice. They do not strike me as reliable witnesses.

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 21.02.18 15:24

@Crackfox wrote:I've just refreshed my memory about RB and NB and I do not find their statements reassuring. On the night of the disappearance,  RB says a table was reserved but they decided to leave the table and use the takeaway service. NB says he tried to reserve a table at the tapas bar but they were full. RB says he was drinking with NB until 19.00 but an employee saw NB next to the lift in block 5 at around  18.00. The file also states that RB and NB were the only two witnesses who saw Gerry search on May 5th (Analysis Report Sept. 2007). In the statements on file neither adds further commen regarding their movements after the disappearance. NB was questioned three times, RB twice. They do not strike me as reliable witnesses.
This is the Neil Berry statements yes, not the Boyds, I don't think they gave an original statement did they? Unless I missed it?
I agree Berry and Balu are questionable.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 21.02.18 16:00

@Phoebe - I was actually musing about guests 'coming forward' in an informal manner.

So let's say that everything was hunky dory until 3 May (high tea say) - then why the anomalies in the creche records; why the anomalies in the statements; why the lack of DNA in 5A; why the apparent isolationist behaviour of the McCanns on a group holiday (when they are both apparently highly sociable people); why the apparent reluctance to release a current photo of Madeleine; why the apparent lack of photos from the week; why were very young children left alone for hours in strange apartments by doctors/loving parents; why?

If something happened on 3 May - why the rest? I can't reconcile it. I fully appreciate others feel differently and that's completely fine by me. I believe that things were wrong from at least Monday onwards, therefore, I can't accept the playground photo as the 2 May - simple as that.
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 21.02.18 16:52

@MayMuse wrote:
@Crackfox wrote:I've just refreshed my memory about RB and NB and I do not find their statements reassuring. On the night of the disappearance,  RB says a table was reserved but they decided to leave the table and use the takeaway service. NB says he tried to reserve a table at the tapas bar but they were full. RB says he was drinking with NB until 19.00 but an employee saw NB next to the lift in block 5 at around  18.00. The file also states that RB and NB were the only two witnesses who saw Gerry search on May 5th (Analysis Report Sept. 2007). In the statements on file neither adds further commen regarding their movements after the disappearance. NB was questioned three times, RB twice. They do not strike me as reliable witnesses.
This is the Neil Berry statements yes, not the Boyds, I don't think they gave an original statement did they? Unless I missed it?
I agree Berry and Balu are questionable.
That's right I don't think there is any mention of the Boyds and I don't even know if they are even on the guest lists or were just at the OC for the day? I'm satisfied that having given NB an alibi for a time when he was clearly seen by an independent witness near  the McCanns' apartment, RB could just as easily have gotten the date of the photo wrong. NB was also questioned about the times his eldest daughter attended the creche and my hunch is he was more familiar with GM than I originally thought. Why is it with this case that whenever you dig a bit things just get murkier...

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 21.02.18 17:44

@ skyrocket. There could be a number of explanations for the questions you pose. If the McCanns were fighting (something they would definitely hide from the P.J.) they would have been in no mood to take photos or socialize. I believe they were not on speaking terms during the week The creche records, I suspect, were hastily filled retrospectively in case it became obvious that yet  another Mark W. creche was a disorganized shambles. The lack of DNA on Madleine's pillow is most odd. I suspect she did not sleep in that bed after the linen change on Wednesday but spent the night in her parents room. this is the night Kate allegedly swapped bedrooms and the cleaner saw a cot in the parent's room the following morning. I simply cannot get past the fact that the experienced investigators of the P.J. still maintain that she was alive on Thurs. Establishing when a victim was last seen alive is the most basic starting point of an investigation.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 21.02.18 18:23

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Skyrocket,there is a person obscured from a full sight bending down at Mr Raj Balu's side,I take it as a small slide,with green ladder on opposite side,perhaps that person was bending over to pick a child up?
As Maymuse has said,perhaps it was the first day Meet & Greet to explore what the Ocean complex catered to.
Mr & Mrs McCann and family arrived late afternoon on the 28 April 2007  with the Payne Family (Not Present on photo)for One weeks Vacation along with Raj Balus Family, I do not know how long the Boyd's family were there for,but in the News article Mrs Boyd states her son played with Madeleine on the 2nd May 2007.

Here's a chapter from PeterMac's e-book re the Boyd's

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-20-spot-water-slide.html
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum