The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by polyenne on 01.03.18 15:39

HideHo, from my analysis, the photographer would be taking the shot into an ESE direction (not quite east and not quite south-east). That would be consistent with the low sun angle and the shadows.

In fact, if one looks at The Ocean Club on the current Google Earth (certainly on my PC), the image is dated 3/15/2015 (15 March 2015) and is late afternoon such that the shadows of the palm trees in that area are pretty much laying east.

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.03.18 15:40

@MayMuse wrote:I agree probably someone close to the family mainly due to the photos included as some I have not seen in the domain previously . ...My point was that it seems a "change of tune" from previous videos Ive seen which are no longer there...(which version do you believe one)  I'm not promoting anything just sharing like many do with videos of interest Madeleine or to the case.

Your praise and enthusiasm suggested to me that you were promoting the videos, hence my comment.

The Fannie Madeleine McCann videos are for the most part compilations of clearer and extended versions of what has already ben circulated by the McCann family over the years.  Clearly, quite a number of the stills seen here there and everywhere were taken from video footage.   It's the type of image that concerns me, as I suggested, reminscent of Jon Corner's infamous video featuring the make-up image etc.

I don't understand what you mean by a "change of tune from previous videos you've seen there" - unless you're referring to the background music smilie .  The McCann v Amaral video is just a compilation of images and stills from video clips.  It doesn't give the viewer any commentary, nor indication of the point - it's meaningless.

ETA: For anyone who shares your interest..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK40d9kY5NurFq9wnM9B4aw

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 01.03.18 16:20

@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:I agree probably someone close to the family mainly due to the photos included as some I have not seen in the domain previously . ...My point was that it seems a "change of tune" from previous videos Ive seen which are no longer there...(which version do you believe one)  I'm not promoting anything just sharing like many do with videos of interest Madeleine or to the case.

Your praise and enthusiasm suggested to me that you were promoting the videos, hence my comment.

The Fannie Madeleine McCann videos are for the most part compilations of clearer and extended versions of what has already ben circulated by the McCann family over the years.  Clearly, quite a number of the stills seen here there and everywhere were taken from video footage.   It's the type of image that concerns me, as I suggested, reminscent of Jon Corner's infamous video featuring the make-up image etc.

I don't understand what you mean by a "change of tune from previous videos you've seen there" - unless you're referring to the background music smilie .  The McCann v Amaral video is just a compilation of images and stills from video clips.  It doesn't give the viewer any commentary, nor indication of the point - it's meaningless.

ETA:  For anyone who shares your interest..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK40d9kY5NurFq9wnM9B4aw
There was no praise other than commenting about the video being lovely because of the photos on the second video of Madeleine. 
Again you have misinterpreted my words so I will explain again like I've had to in previous numerous posts.

Previous videos on that channel and blog (comments now disabled or hidden) which were pro McCann have been removed.  Change of tune i was referring to the video which albeit is a compilation of images It consists of the dogs etcetc and the title of what version do you believe. .. "a change of tune or you've changed your tune" means exactly that and a common expression in English, referring to the video of what version do you believe... purely because they,whoever Fannie is, has included the dogs etc etc etc. which implies to me that they are open to ALL the facts and not specifically the abduction?

I don't see what the issue is here ... I simply shared a couple of videos, expressed that some photos of Madeleine I had not seen before, so readers can view also as they may not have seen them,  what I will say is that it is clear in those photos Madeleine did have a coloboma or a fleck whatever people refer it to, and considering for years rumour had it that she didn't, those photos show clearly she did. 

Incidentally these videos were  found by typing in the watermark/copyright printed in the middle of the playground photo madeleinebethmccann.skyrock.com which led to the blog whereby one video, what version etc can be viewed, which then leads to the YouTUbe channel. 

No "ventriloquist" was harmed in this process!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 01.03.18 16:36

Ouch!  flag
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 01.03.18 17:10

@polyenne wrote:HideHo, from my analysis, the photographer would be taking the shot into an ESE direction (not quite east and not quite south-east). That would be consistent with the low sun angle and the shadows.

In fact, if one looks at The Ocean Club on the current Google Earth (certainly on my PC), the image is dated 3/15/2015 (15 March 2015) and is late afternoon such that the shadows of the palm trees in that area are pretty much laying east.

March 15 2015

This photo was taken on Feb 9 2012 at 2.18pm (Before hour difference).  The view from close to where they were sitting in the last photo at 2.29 on May 3rd

May 15th 2015 shows the shadow direction early morning.

HiDeHo
Researcher

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 01.03.18 17:33

@ Verdi "   The witnesses mother was not cleaning apartment 5a on the Sunday so I don't think the Ocean Club cleaners roster has any relevance.  You have to take into consideration, as many have when drawing their respective conclusions" 

I think the cleaners rosters are very important. If the cleaners did not work on Sundays as they all state then it throws into doubt when Fatima's "sighting" of Madeleine actually occurred. If it took place instead on Monday, the designated day for cleaning according to Marina Castela (who, in her own words is "Actually responsible for the department of hygiene and comfort of ALL the apartments in the tourist complex") then, logically, if it was indeed Madeleine who was seen by Fatima, she cannot have been dead on Sunday. Great importance has been attributed to this "Last independent sighting" of Madeleine. Therefore it is crucial IMO to be certain of when this alleged sighting occurred.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 01.03.18 20:30

@Phoebe wrote:@ Verdi "   The witnesses mother was not cleaning apartment 5a on the Sunday so I don't think the Ocean Club cleaners roster has any relevance.  You have to take into consideration, as many have when drawing their respective conclusions" 

I think the cleaners rosters are very important. If the cleaners did not work on Sundays as they all state then it throws into doubt when Fatima's "sighting" of Madeleine actually occurred. If it took place instead on Monday, the designated day for cleaning according to Marina Castela (who, in her own words is "Actually responsible for the department of hygiene and comfort of ALL the apartments in the tourist complex") then, logically, if it was indeed Madeleine who was seen by Fatima, she cannot have been dead on Sunday. Great importance has been attributed to this "Last independent sighting" of Madeleine. Therefore it is crucial IMO to be certain of when this alleged sighting occurred.
I know about a person who contacted Fatima to ask her a question but he didn't get any response.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 01.03.18 21:08

@Phoebe wrote:@ Verdi "   The witnesses mother was not cleaning apartment 5a on the Sunday so I don't think the Ocean Club cleaners roster has any relevance.  You have to take into consideration, as many have when drawing their respective conclusions" 

Maria Julia da Silva, 5A cleaner does not state which day(s) she has off so we cannot presume she takes a day off on Sunday as many of the cleaners claim.  We DO know her normal working days appear to be Monday - Saturday.  Tuesday May 1st was a holiday so we don't know if the cleaners were given a day off.

Maria Julia S. da Silva. wrote:Regarding her job, she points out that she is the person who is responsible for cleaning Block 5, more specifically apartments A, B, C, D, H, I, K, L, M and P, and also states that when the child disappeared only apartments A, B, D, G, H and K were occupied. She declares that she is the only employee who cleans these apartments, and has help when new customers arrive or leave. 

Fatima claims to have a day and a half off each week  (In this case Tuesday and Sunday afternoon (April 29th)

Fatima Maria Serafim da Silva Espada wrote:She is a permanent employee of the Club and works all year round. She has a day and a half off a week. She has fixed working hours from 10.00 AM to 18.00 with a break for lunch from 13.30 to 18.00 and remains at the club during this time or goes to attend to personal matters near to the Club. She has a fixed day off on Tuesdays and had a day off on May 1st (national holiday) as well Sunday afternoon 29th April. 

C, H, I, L, M and P were not occupied and it was Apartment I that Fatima went to visit he mother while she was cleaning.  The apartment next to the Paynes (H) at the time they claim their friends (including the McCanns) visited for lunch.

I am comfortable in believing her statement of seeing the McCanns on their way to the Paynes, and have always presumed it was on Sunday as she stated.

Thanks Phoebe for pointing out that most cleaners take Sunday off and therefore I DO question if she got the day wrong (although the date 29th is Sunday)

I agree that this COULD change the date of the last sighting from Sunday to Monday lunchtime, but cannot claim for sure unless we can be sure that Sunday was incorrect.

The preference for the cleaners was to clean apartments with children first

Marina Paula Raposo Baptista Castela wrote: There is a preference to clean those apartments with children guests in the morning, with the rest being reserved for the afternoon

;

If Maria da Silva had cleaned all the T9 apartments on the Monday, (A, B, D, G, H and K ) would she be at Apartment 5I (unoccupied) by 1.15pm or did she work on Sunday to clean the unoccupied apartments?

Personally, although it still remains likely that Fatima was correct in claiming Sunday, there is now a possibility for me that she was mistaken and it was Monday lunchtime and will reflect that in further posts.

ETA.  After second guessing myself, Fatima claims her days off are Tuesdays and Sunday afternoon so we can be sure that she wasn't mistaken about the days or she would have INCLUDED Sunday as a full day off.

I feel confident once again that Fatima saw Madeleine on Sunday lunchtime.

HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.03.18 21:53

I understand your point but it's possible that the cleaning staff were called on as and when necessary by the Ocean Club, to clean apartments privately owned. Not all the guests at the Ocean Club were booked through a travel agency.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 01.03.18 22:41

@ Verdi. The solution you put forward is not beyond the bounds of possibility. However, Fatima and her mother are both described as Mark Warner employees so I'm inclined to doubt they were cleaning owners' apartments by private arrangement. Marina Castela says she is in charge of organizing cleaning for all apartments cleaned by Mark Warner employees and that Monday, Wednesday and Friday are the cleaning days. The reason I suspect there may have been an error in Fatima's statement re. the day is due to this glaring error earlier in the statement - 

"She has fixed working hours from 10.00 AM to 18.00 with a break for lunch from 13.30 to 18.00 and remains at the club during this time or goes to attend to personal matters near to the Club."

According to her statement her lunch break every day is four and a half hours long - from 1.30 pm to 6pm! This has to be an error and if there is one here may be others.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 01.03.18 23:05

Fatima clams to have one and a half days off each week.  Tuesdays is fixed so it could NOT be Sunday (full day) that she has off.

She did however claim April 29th Sunday HALF day

Fatima Maria Serafim da Silva Espada wrote: wrote:She is a permanent employee of the Club and works all year round. She has a day and a half off a week. She has fixed working hours from 10.00 AM to 18.00 with a break for lunch from 13.30 to 18.00 and remains at the club during this time or goes to attend to personal matters near to the Club. She has a fixed day off on Tuesdays and had a day off on May 1st (national holiday) as well Sunday afternoon 29th April. 

This confirms to me that regardless of other cleaners, Fatima has Tuesdays off and not the full day on Sunday.
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 01.03.18 23:10

@Phoebe wrote:@ Verdi. The solution you put forward is not beyond the bounds of possibility. However, Fatima and her mother are both described as Mark Warner employees so I'm inclined to doubt they were cleaning owners' apartments by private arrangement. Marina Castela says she is in charge of organizing cleaning for all apartments cleaned by Mark Warner employees and that Monday, Wednesday and Friday are the cleaning days. The reason I suspect there may have been an error in Fatima's statement re. the day is due to this glaring error earlier in the statement - 

"She has fixed working hours from 10.00 AM to 18.00 with a break for lunch from 13.30 to 18.00 and remains at the club during this time or goes to attend to personal matters near to the Club."

According to her statement her lunch break every day is four and a half hours long - from 1.30 pm to 6pm! This has to be an error and if there is one here may be others.

The time appears to be a typo from the translator

HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 02.03.18 1:02

@HiDeHo wrote:Fatima clams to have one and a half days off each week.  Tuesdays is fixed so it could NOT be Sunday (full day) that she has off.

She did however claim April 29th Sunday HALF day

Fatima Maria Serafim da Silva Espada wrote: wrote:She is a permanent employee of the Club and works all year round. She has a day and a half off a week. She has fixed working hours from 10.00 AM to 18.00 with a break for lunch from 13.30 to 18.00 and remains at the club during this time or goes to attend to personal matters near to the Club. She has a fixed day off on Tuesdays and had a day off on May 1st (national holiday) as well Sunday afternoon 29th April. 
 edited to acknowledge - Dora is not Fatima's mother, Julia is. Dora is her sister and all three work as cleaners at the Ocean club. Dora also claims to have Sundays off. Julia claims that she is solely responsible for cleaning apartments A B C D H I L M P in block 5 and states that apartment I was not occupied that week. This is the apartment Fatima claims her mother was cleaning on Sunday
"At about 13.15 she went to help her mother, who was cleaning apartment I of the same block (5) situated on the first floor."
Why would anybody clean an apartment on Sunday when it was due to lie idle all week? 

Edited (messily)to acknowledge - Dora is not Fatima's mother, Julia is. Dora is her sister and all three work as cleaners at the Ocean club. Dora also claims to have Sundays off. Julia claims that she is solely responsible for cleaning apartments A B C D H I L M P in block 5 and states that apartment I was not occupied that week. This is the apartment Fatima claims her mother was cleaning on Sunday
"At about 13.15 she went to help her mother, who was cleaning apartment I of the same block (5) situated on the first floor."
Why would anybody clean an apartment on Sunday when it was due to lie idle all week?

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.03.18 1:20

@MayMuse wrote:There was no praise other than commenting about the video being lovely because of the photos on the second video of Madeleine.
Again you have misinterpreted my words so I will explain again like I've had to in previous numerous posts.

Previous videos on that channel and blog (comments now disabled or hidden) which were pro McCann have been removed.

I don't see what the issue is here ....

Your words....  ".... updated in April 2017 with a new video, (below) worth watching. Fannie132 YouTube account had a number of tasteful videos in support of,the McCanns( since removed it seems)  I recall watching them quite a few years back."

The blog hasn't been removed and the YouTube video channel I posted up-page  thumbsup .

The PJ files didn't include any colour photographs, the page translator must have followed the most obvious and sensible route to the press agency, for the image in colour.  The blogger you refer to, who has the audacity to claim copyright, is not an official source of information.  Indeed it is plagiarism of second hand information.

You said very recently you recall seeing the Fannie videos years ago.  I think you must have been mistaken as you more latterly said you have never never before seen some of the images therein.

I've already expressed my concern about this issue in my initial response.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 02.03.18 2:24

@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:There was no praise other than commenting about the video being lovely because of the photos on the second video of Madeleine.

Previous videos on that channel and blog (comments now disabled or hidden) which were pro McCann have been removed.

I don't see what the issue is here ....

Your words....  ".... updated in April 2017 with a new video, (below) worth watching. Fannie132 YouTube account had a number of tasteful videos in support of,the McCanns( since removed it seems)  I recall watching them quite a few years back."

The blog hasn't been removed and the YouTube video channel I posted up-page  thumbsup .

The PJ files didn't include any colour photographs, the page translator must have followed the most obvious and sensible route to the press agency, for the image in colour.  The blogger you refer to, who has the audacity to claim copyright, is not an official source of information.  Indeed it is plagiarism of second hand information.

You said very recently you recall seeing the Fannie videos years ago.  I think you must have been mistaken as you more latterly said you have never never before seen some of the images therein.

I've already expressed my concern about this issue in my initial response.
Really Verdi? 
I have never said the blog has been removed nor the channel! 
How on earth did you surmise this? 

.......videos in support of,the McCanns( since removed it seems)  ....videos...videos...removed .... videos! 

I am not mistaken! And if you have such a concern why keep highlighting it...go ahead and remove the posts which are offending you! 

Enough! 

IF there were no colour photos originally in the files and the translator followed the "most sensible route ?" may I suggest that all colour photos are dubious, you cannot have it both ways , do you know for certain that the translator did this and then reproduced a photo from " not an official source of information"  and included it in the files? 

Beggars belief!

Edit to add
https://youtu.be/rspWXgHGQt8

The above video was the last video posted in 2011 as described by Fannie321 (although it seems another video was added Dec 2013) 

The new video May 2016

@ 1.23, 1.29, 1.51, 2.44, 5.00 I hàve not seen these photos before! And are not on the other videos by the YouTuber . Why you would suggest I am mistaken doesn't make sense, as I know what photos I have viewed or not and videos I have seen previously! 

https://youtu.be/OzNkygzGngo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonbutter on 02.03.18 8:05

At the risk of continuing to be one of those "number of people" who cannot make comments in a "reasoned voice" I feel the need to clarify that I do not look for things that are "not really there" in particular photographs concerned with the complete mystery of Madeleine McCann.

On the contrary, all my observations and my own opinions about the playground photo upthread were about things that were actually there in the photograph - Gerry, Madeleine, Sean, Lily, Raj Balu, the wendy house, and the shadow of the tree on the right (which I corrected in a separate post because I had said the tree on the left).

I haven't yet got my copy of "Photography for Dummies" so could an expert please tell me how the shadow of the tree on the right falls to the left when all other shadows fall to the right?

I just like to understand things - the bigger picture and the minutiae.

lemonbutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 02.03.18 11:17

@lemonbutter wrote:At the risk of continuing to be one of those "number of people" who cannot make comments in a "reasoned voice" I feel the need to clarify that I do not look for things that are "not really there" in particular photographs concerned with the complete mystery of Madeleine McCann.

On the contrary, all my observations and my own opinions about the playground photo upthread were about things that were actually there in the photograph - Gerry, Madeleine, Sean, Lily, Raj Balu, the wendy house, and the shadow of the tree on the right (which I corrected in a separate post because I had said the tree on the left).

I haven't yet got my copy of "Photography for Dummies" so could an expert please tell me how the shadow of the tree on the right falls to the left when all other shadows fall to the right?

An interesting question - I don't know the answer, only an expert could really answer that.

There is the tree that shades the building in the background and the shaded area behind Lily.

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.03.18 12:01

@Phoebe wrote:@ Verdi. The solution you put forward is not beyond the bounds of possibility. However, Fatima and her mother are both described as Mark Warner employees so I'm inclined to doubt they were cleaning owners' apartments by private arrangement. Marina Castela says she is in charge of organizing cleaning for all apartments cleaned by Mark Warner employees and that Monday, Wednesday and Friday are the cleaning days.
Witness statement -Maria Julia Serafim da Silva

5As cleaner:  7th May 2007

Upon being asked, she states that she is a cleaner and has been working as such for around 13 years with the company 'THE OCEAN CLUB'. Her two daughters, FM and DI work with her in the same department.
----------

Witness statement - Fatima Maria Serafim da Silva Espada

Cleaner:  8th May 2007

She has worked at the Ocean Club for approximately eleven years. She is a permanent employee of the Club and works all year round.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bald man in picture

Post by willowthewisp on 02.03.18 12:14

@sharonl wrote:
@lemonbutter wrote:At the risk of continuing to be one of those "number of people" who cannot make comments in a "reasoned voice" I feel the need to clarify that I do not look for things that are "not really there" in particular photographs concerned with the complete mystery of Madeleine McCann.

An interesting question - I don't know the answer, only an expert could really answer that.

There is the tree that shades the building in the background and the shaded area behind Lily.

Hi Sharon,Lemonbutter,thanks for the picture,this is the best picture yet as it clearly shows Mrs Boyd etc,the shadow reference to I would say is an Adult stood adjacent to the photographer holding a child on their upper body,eg Two heads,shoulder,caught by Sun being behind them,hence shadows,hope this helps.
PS,is the shadow you refer to the one above Raj Balu's shoulder,as I would sumise a Tree or Post to the photographers Left hand side,causing the shadow on the tree?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.03.18 12:36

@MayMuse wrote:I have never said the blog has been removed nor the channel!

....do you know for certain that the translator did this and then reproduced a photo from " not an official source of information"  and included it in the files?

1.  You words .... "Previous videos on that channel and blog (comments now disabled or hidden) which were pro McCann have been removed." 

Yes, I do know for certain.  It's in the translated PJ files along with the translators interpretation of the black/white photographs..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.03.18 12:43

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 02.03.18 13:39

@willowthewisp wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

Hi Sharon,Lemonbutter,thanks for the picture,this is the best picture yet as it clearly shows Mrs Boyd etc,the shadow reference to I would say is an Adult stood adjacent to the photographer holding a child on their upper body,eg Two heads,shoulder,caught by Sun being behind them,hence shadows,hope this helps.
PS,is the shadow you refer to the one above Raj Balu's shoulder,as I would sumise a Tree or Post to the photographers Left hand side,causing the shadow on the tree?

From previous research into the shadows, I created a little example of how it could be the shadow of a person... As I recall it was finally decided it was the result of a tree shadow.  I can't be absolutely sure...

Have I missed the reasoning behind why it is considered to be the Boyds walking?

HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 02.03.18 14:31

@HiDeHo. I too wonder about this assured claim that the couple in the photo is the Boyds? The pair pictured have similar hair styles and colouring however, both these details are common to many others. Their faces are not visible. It could be anyone! IMO it is premature to state this is the Boyds without hard proof - which cannot exist due to us not seeing their faces and not knowing what the many other guests or visitors looked like.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 02.03.18 14:45

@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:I have never said the blog has been removed nor the channel!

....do you know for certain that the translator did this and then reproduced a photo from " not an official source of information"  and included it in the files?

1.  You words .... "Previous videos on that channel and blog (comments now disabled or hidden) which were pro McCann have been removed." 

Yes, I do know for certain.  It's in the translated PJ files along with the translators interpretation of the black/white photographs..

@Verdi

Huh? 

Please read again...

Previous videos... 
Not the blog or the channel..why are  you so intent in trying to imply something I haven't said ...I don't get it?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 02.03.18 15:16

@Phoebe wrote:@HiDeHo. I too wonder about this assured claim that the couple in the photo is the Boyds? The pair pictured have similar hair styles and colouring however, both these details are common to many others. Their faces are not visible. It could be anyone! IMO it is premature to state this is the Boyds without hard proof - which cannot exist due to us not seeing their faces and not knowing what the many other guests or visitors looked like.

Personally, the Boyds are not credible.  Their article does not seem to be believable as far as their 'connection' with Maddie.

I cannot find them on the list of guests at OC, though I haven't looked in detail.

I asked about the people in the photo being of the Boyds as I don't recall seeing anything to suport that.  Did I miss it?

It's SO important to not speculate as it can so easily turn into a myth which can sometimes get out of hand.  However if there IS reason to think it's them them, although I doubt of any importance it's handy to note.

Looking at the photo of them standing together, Mrs Boyd seems taller than Mr Boyd, though that could be the camera angle.

I am still interested where this belief originated.

HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum