The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Hummingbird on 20.07.12 17:56

@uppatoffee wrote:Hummingbird - Ella's birthday is not known. However parents have upto 42 days after the birth to register the birth so it would not be possible for her to have the same birthday as Madeleine if the parents complied with the law. Her birth appears in the September quarter records rather than June quarter.

Ella's birth is also entered as Tanner and O'Brien, so at the time of her birth at least her parents were not married.

Hope that makes sense!

Yep sorry didn't realise you were taking quarter records that makes sense now why you would say that.

So assuming that we all have our doubts about the integrity of these guys and the truthfulness of what they say I have to question the date of birth of their eldest daughter? Sorry not questioning you at all uppatoffee.

There is something very odd that they would not tell us her DOB and something very odd that the MMs have to hide a birth cert and med recs. If there was something dodgy going on from the outset how do we know that the birth records are 100% It has been a long time since mine were registered so not sure of all the ins and outs.

What proof do you have to give that the child was born on a certain date, can't remember if the hospital give you something. Remember we are talking people here who all work in the medical profession. Again just my mind working overtime but I still think that the dna, ivf and these two girls plus Murats are all connected in one way shape or form. (just my opinion - sorry!)

Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Hummingbird on 20.07.12 18:07

candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yes just found it, post at 8.49 am on this page of thread, email in blue....

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3471-would-this-account-for-the-unprecedented-high-level-of-political-support?highlight=unprecedented

Thanks Candyfloss, how very interesting! You know if we had access to all the missing files and other things like this photo, we could solve this scam so very quickly....no need for a review costing millions! Give this money to real families who genuinely need it. When I think this, it says to me that there is a cover up going on with a lot of 'interference'

Yes, jd, wouldn't it be interesting to see this photo, and a date stamp or something to verify when it was taken. But if what is said in that email is to be believed, then it sort of throws the sub theory out the window.

So yes lets throw the sub theory out of the window for now, perhaps the creche records were tampered with because they took MM off to do other things at different places during the holiday.

GA is 100% about his fact that MM was seen at 5.30 on the 3rd. So if he is right then the sub theory cannot be (not saying I believe one way or the other) but lets assume he is right then whatever happened occurred early on in the evening and this is the evening that stands out from the rest as being the busiest. People popping here to watch a tennis tournament men being sent to apartments to check on other mens wives and kids etc etc. They are covering for something this night.
This man may well have a photo and this is why the PJ are so sure, I am sure they haven't released everything to the public domain.
The big question is still the dna or lack of it. So this is the key, no one can have been somewhere and not leave dna unless the dna the pj are given to sample against is not MMs and MM is not the person we are lead to believe she is.

Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by uppatoffee on 20.07.12 18:08

I thought they did provide a copy eventually. I think I have seen it somewhere! I'll have a look.

There would not have been any reason for them to have given Ella's DOB that I can think of.
avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by tigger on 20.07.12 19:55

Re Amaral's theory.
I think he had to go with what would stand up in a court of law. He may have had an idea that something else was going on, but he was being sabotaged at every turn and the simplest solution with the strongest evidence would be preferable to a grand unifying theory imo.

In his place, whatever I suspected - I'd go for the same, I'd go for what would stick and get rid of an apparently insurmountable problem. Because it was clear that big interests were at stake, way beyond the reach of a simple policeman.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by roy rovers on 20.07.12 21:57

candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Yes, and didn't he have a photo of Madeleine playing in background near his boys, taken on the last day, ie. 3rd May, which he handed over to the PJ and also the McCann IIRC.

Oh I didn't know about this....Interesting. I assume the photo never made it anywhere that we could see it! Would be good to compare the Maddie in this photo to the other ones supposedly taken on the same day

Yes just found it, post at 8.49 am on this page of thread, email in blue....

[url=https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3471-would-this-account-for-the-unprecedented-high-level-of-political-support?highlight=unprecedented
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3471-would-this-account-for-the-unprecedented-high-level-of-political-support?highlight=unprecedented[/quote[/url]]

I very much doubt this photo exists or if it does it is of Maddie. Otherwise why not release it - cropped if necessary. No photo = no evidence.
avatar
roy rovers

Posts : 472
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by uppatoffee on 21.07.12 6:48

avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Guest on 21.07.12 8:57

The certificate is a copy produced in February 2009. I'm not disputing any of the details on it but I wonder in what circumstances it was issued.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Hummingbird on 21.07.12 9:10

Jean wrote:The certificate is a copy produced in February 2009. I'm not disputing any of the details on it but I wonder in what circumstances it was issued.

I totally agree. I am sorry but I cannot believe that the medical records for MM are made a ward of court and then this birth cert, a copy no less, with no signatures etc on it, turns up almost 2 years later. What exactly are they trying to prove and why was it issued?

It is all a little too convenient - IMO! (which is not always right and not saying anyone is wrong!!) I am just going on my gut feeling that the dna, ivf and lack of medical records are all connected.

Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Guest on 21.07.12 9:26

I had reason to request a copy of my son's birth certificate last year. It is an exact copy of the hand-written original with the signatures of both parents and the registrar.

This is probably a silly question but is it now normal for the details on birth certificates to be typed rather than hand-written? My son's wasn't and neither was mine but that was of course back in the Dark Ages!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by uppatoffee on 21.07.12 10:01

Totally normal to be typed. When we registered our child's birth the registrar put all the details onto the computer and printed it off as if it was a sheet of headed paper!

I would imagine that someone applied for a copy of the certificate, probably a newspaper, which is why it has the reprinted date of 2009 on it. That would explain why there are no signatures.
avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Guest on 21.07.12 10:43

@tigger wrote:Re Amaral's theory.
I think he had to go with what would stand up in a court of law. He may have had an idea that something else was going on, but he was being sabotaged at every turn and the simplest solution with the strongest evidence would be preferable to a grand unifying theory imo.

In his place, whatever I suspected - I'd go for the same, I'd go for what would stick and get rid of an apparently insurmountable problem. Because it was clear that big interests were at stake, way beyond the reach of a simple policeman.



Fully. Completely.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What's in a name?

Post by Guest on 21.07.12 13:09

@Genbug wrote:Just to clarify the above, a woman's maiden name isn't always necessarily the name in which her birth was registered. A typical example (names changed for obvious reasons) is that on a friend's child's birth record, he is named as John Smith, mother's maiden name Jones. However, if you look at her birth record, she is registered as Brown, not Jones. Jones was indeed her father's name and the name that she had always used, but as her parents were unmarried at the time of her birth she was registered under her mother's name and not her fathers. These days children tend to be re-registered when their parents marry but of course that isn't compulsory.

Could I just add that it certainly used to be customary in the U K for children to be registered with the surname of their father as long as he is known or willing to be acknowledged as such. The only difference whether the parents are married or not when registering births is that, with unmarried parents, both of them have to be present.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Nina on 21.07.12 13:19

It is 48 years ago since I registered a birth and cannot remember if I had to give proof of the birth, other than I had the baby in my arms smilie I know to register a death you need the death certificate but what about a birth. A nice little scam if no proof required that the child has been born.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 334
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by monkey mind on 21.07.12 15:31

candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yes just found it, post at 8.49 am on this page of thread, email in blue....

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3471-would-this-account-for-the-unprecedented-high-level-of-political-support?highlight=unprecedented

Thanks Candyfloss, how very interesting! You know if we had access to all the missing files and other things like this photo, we could solve this scam so very quickly....no need for a review costing millions! Give this money to real families who genuinely need it. When I think this, it says to me that there is a cover up going on with a lot of 'interference'

Yes, jd, wouldn't it be interesting to see this photo, and a date stamp or something to verify when it was taken. But if what is said in that email is to be believed, then it sort of throws the sub theory out the window.

Yes it would do that Candyfloss. And if such a photo existed and it was found to be genuine I would be the first to close off that direction of thought. The trouble is there really isn'tany evidence that it does. Just an email written by Edmonds or maybe his secretary, perhaps with the intention of getting this person mailing out of the blue and asking unpleasant questions off his back. Or maybe the photo does exist and in the background is the child he thought was Madeleine. I don't see it as a basis to throw out anything at the moment.
avatar
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by monkey mind on 21.07.12 15:40

[quote="Hummingbird"]
candyfloss wrote:[
GA is 100% about his fact that MM was seen at 5.30 on the 3rd. So if he is right then the sub theory cannot be (not saying I believe one way or the other) but lets assume he is right then whatever
Just out of interest as my mind is a little hazy on this point, what exactly makes GA 100% on this point do you know?

Is it solely on the evidence of Kate and DP? If so that is hardly independent or reliable. I'm sure he was fully aware of this?

Or is there some independent evidence based on a sighting of a girl someone thought was 'Madeleine'?
avatar
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by monkey mind on 21.07.12 15:43

@tigger wrote:Re Amaral's theory.
I think he had to go with what would stand up in a court of law. He may have had an idea that something else was going on, but he was being sabotaged at every turn and the simplest solution with the strongest evidence would be preferable to a grand unifying theory imo.

In his place, whatever I suspected - I'd go for the same, I'd go for what would stick and get rid of an apparently insurmountable problem. Because it was clear that big interests were at stake, way beyond the reach of a simple policeman.
Agreed. And who is to say that 'accident' wasn't his opening bid, his surest footing, the greatest chance of some sort of confession from which he could push further??
avatar
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by monkey mind on 21.07.12 15:46

@Nina wrote:It is 48 years ago since I registered a birth .
Surely you are mistaken Nina! Surely you are confusing yourself with your mother?
laughat
avatar
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Guest on 21.07.12 15:51

@monkey mind wrote:
@tigger wrote:Re Amaral's theory.
I think he had to go with what would stand up in a court of law. He may have had an idea that something else was going on, but he was being sabotaged at every turn and the simplest solution with the strongest evidence would be preferable to a grand unifying theory imo.

In his place, whatever I suspected - I'd go for the same, I'd go for what would stick and get rid of an apparently insurmountable problem. Because it was clear that big interests were at stake, way beyond the reach of a simple policeman.
Agreed. And who is to say that 'accident' wasn't his opening bid, his surest footing, the greatest chance of some sort of confession from which he could push further??



Clearly he smelt murder, didn't know how to make that stick (yet) given the pressure he was under, and attempted to make the best of a bad situation.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Nina on 21.07.12 15:51

@monkey mind wrote:
@Nina wrote:It is 48 years ago since I registered a birth .
Surely you are mistaken Nina! Surely you are confusing yourself with your mother?
laughat

Mrs no , no mistake I have a daughter aged 50 and a son aged 48.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 334
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Guest on 21.07.12 15:54

@Nina wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:
@Nina wrote:It is 48 years ago since I registered a birth .
Surely you are mistaken Nina! Surely you are confusing yourself with your mother?

no , no mistake I have a daughter aged 50 and a son aged 48.

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by tuom on 21.07.12 17:01

[quote="monkey mind"]
@Hummingbird wrote:
candyfloss wrote:[
GA is 100% about his fact that MM was seen at 5.30 on the 3rd. So if he is right then the sub theory cannot be (not saying I believe one way or the other) but lets assume he is right then whatever
Just out of interest as my mind is a little hazy on this point, what exactly makes GA 100% on this point do you know?

Is it solely on the evidence of Kate and DP? If so that is hardly independent or reliable. I'm sure he was fully aware of this?

Or is there some independent evidence based on a sighting of a girl someone thought was 'Madeleine'?



Perhaps there is something in the witheld files , a genuine photo maybe from another tourist with MMC clearly in it or in the background , or with some printed true time on the picture or video ? or a statement from someone ?
avatar
tuom

Posts : 531
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Guest on 21.07.12 19:30

It's strange (to me at least) that there hasn't been a rush of stories from other people at the resort to say that they were there and had some contact with the McCanns. I can only think of one - and unfortunately I can't remember any names - where a woman claimed that her son had played with Madeleine and, on hearing the news of her disappearance, made the very unlikely comment "Isn't that the little girl I played with yesterday?".

Normally there are people coming out of the woodwork anxious for their 15 minutes of fame but it hasn't happened with this case.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Miraflores on 21.07.12 19:48

Normally there are people coming out of the woodwork anxious for their 15 minutes of fame but it hasn't happened with this case.

And no, apart from the person who posted the other day saying that he knew Gerry at school, almost no-one else has come forward, to say, they knew Kate, they knew Gerry, wonderful people, best doctor I ever had, can't believe that they can be involved ... all those sorts of things.

It strikes me as very odd!
avatar
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by jd on 21.07.12 20:37

Maybe Jim Gamble's attempts to obtain all the holidaymakers photos on the website he set up, was not only to get hold of any photos that could show something they shouldn't, but also to obtain details of who they were...which if a revealing "photo' got onto the internet they would know who it was from, which in itself would stop people saying or doing anything through fear as the mccann machine knows who they are
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bizarre comment from someone in the pub

Post by Olive_Boyle on 21.07.12 22:44

@tigger wrote:Re Amaral's theory.
I think he had to go with what would stand up in a court of law. He may have had an idea that something else was going on, but he was being sabotaged at every turn and the simplest solution with the strongest evidence would be preferable to a grand unifying theory imo.

In his place, whatever I suspected - I'd go for the same, I'd go for what would stick and get rid of an apparently insurmountable problem. Because it was clear that big interests were at stake, way beyond the reach of a simple policeman.

I disagree.

Fully completely.

Olive_Boyle

Posts : 122
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum