The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

ROGATORY INTERVIEWS - QUICK QUESTION

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ROGATORY INTERVIEWS - QUICK QUESTION

Post by tigger on 12.08.13 15:23

Yes the screenshots will only work on the PJfiles site. I just posted these lists because they're not quite the same and  I think it's a good idea to have them here.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 12.08.13 16:21

@BerylJ wrote:Sorry Tigger I am getting a very sweet kitten telling me that it is a 404 Error on each link.
 Hi, Same '404 Error' message here, but if I scroll down further and click on 'site map' - it takes me to the site!
listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.01.14 13:43

@tigger wrote:- and here is the list - with a few names added

CARTA ROGATORIA UK (FILE 3)

1 to 3—Witness Statement of Philip Hussey (McCann family doctor) 2008.05.15
3—Witness statement of Ian Richard Schofield (Dr. at Alpine Practice) 2008.05.14
4 to 5—Witness statement of Karen Lamena Elaine McCalman (family friend) 2008.05.14
6 to 10—Witness statement of Janet Kennedy (relative) 2008.04.14
11—Additional witness statement of Janet Kennedy (relative) 2008.05.16
12 to 13—Witness statement of Alan Robert Pike (crisi counsellor) 2008.05.07
14 to 18—Witness statement of Patricia Cameron 2008.04.15
19 to 20—Witness statement of Mark Harrison 2008.05.02
21 to 25—Witness statement of Martin Grimes 2008.05.14
26—Leicestershire police background check and information on Kate McCann
27—Leicestershire police background check and information on Gerald McCann
28 to 29—Rogatory Reference XXI re identification of telephone numbers
30—Witness statement of Sophie Victoria Ferguson (police officer) 2008.05.17
31 to 56—Transcription of witness statement of Stephen Carpenter (holidayer at the same resort as the Tapas group) 2008.04.219

Note here Alan Pike is listed as Counsellor, NOT Psychologist. Big difference hey!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.01.14 13:49

@tigger wrote:This is the list of people submitted to the PJ for rogatory interviews:  

Group 5 (persons closely involved in the routine of Kate and Gerry in Portugal after the disappearance of Madeleine and their emotional state)
• Sandy Cameron, with address at ... and telephone no. ...
• Michael Wright, with address at ... and telephone no. ...
• Clarence Mitchell, with address at ... and telephone no. ...
• Linda McQueen, with address at ... and telephone no. ...
• Nicky Gill, with address at ... and telephone no. ...
• Justine McGuinness, with address at ... and telephone no. ...

Note the heading that Clarence Mitchell is listed under "Persons Closely Involved in the Routine of K&G in Portugal..."
It's a dead giveaway he's crossed the professional line.
It's just not normal for a paid mouthpiece to live inside the pockets of his client.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 27.01.14 16:13

re the rogatories, I posted [ on a different thread] comments re what was recalled only at the RIs, when one would expect recall to worsen over time.

My interest is now centring on the role played by JT and her husband in this saga and I was wondering if she assisted with the Maddie crying incident by inventing a tantrum thrown by her own child. She  did not mention this in her 2nd interview May 07, which was much more detailed than the first which dealt understandably with the immediate events of evening May 3rd.  She recalls one day being very much like another, but then many months later recalls her daughter Ella [ same age and similar colouring to Maddie ] having a tantrum which moved from the outside area to indoors. Not only recalled way after the event, but recalled in detail too. Interesting.

Reason for focus on this... between the May witness statements and the RIs, what was discovered in the released files about the witness/es to any crying incidents and was there a motive for inventing the Tanner tantrum? [ I suspect it was an invention for reasons quoted above.. brought late to the story]

4078    “And from the comments amongst the group, how were the other children doing?”
Reply    “Yeah fine, yeah they were, they were tired. I think the Wednesday night, there was one night when Ella had a complete meltdown and sort of, she’s not sort of a tantrumy child but she was so tired she just sort of crashed and screamed during bath time. I think that might have been, I’m not sure if that was the Wednesday, it could have been the Wednesday but she just had a complete, you know how the kids do when they’re tired, complete meltdown and there’s screaming and they’re so tired it was quite hard to settle her but then she just, she just crashed, but there was, I think that was the Wednesday night that she, I mean by, when we were playing in the play area she sort of lay on the floor and started, which she doesn’t do at all so we knew she was, we knew she was shattered at that point. But I think that, I think that was the Wednesday.”

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.01.14 16:32

61 to 63—Witness statement of John Sands Brown (friend of Michael Wright) 2008.04.24

Brown ? Friend of Michael Wright ?

Odd one, why was his testimony needed? Was he at the scene, known to the Mccanns ? What?

Quite a list of people who were not at the scene in PDL.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.01.14 16:58

@aiyoyo wrote:61 to 63—Witness statement of John Sands Brown (friend of Michael Wright) 2008.04.24

Brown ? Friend of Michael Wright ?

Odd one, why was his testimony needed?  Was he at the scene, known to the Mccanns ? What?

Quite a list of people who were not at the scene in PDL.
John Brown was one of the people who rented the Scenic. Michael Wright, must be another MW, as his wife's name is wife S*** W****

ETA
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/59-DA-27.htm
scroll down to 13 Volume XIII Pages 3897 to 3900

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum