The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The framing of Robert Murat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The framing of Robert Murat

Post by aiyoyo on 13.12.12 6:42

The mysterious meeting between BK and Murat is indeed an enigma.
If it was to offer to finance him, it begs the question: why would BK want to help Murat when it was Mccanns friends who fingered him, when Kate also badmouthed him in her diary.

To have armed himself with expensive lawyers and equally expensive PR guru, Murat must have been confident he was going to get his money from somewhere, that is for sure.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 13.12.12 11:42

Hopefully, Max Clifford will reveal all he knew/knows about Murat. I'm certain that won't be enough for certain people if no smoking gun is found within the information though. Also, if Jenny Murat's book is indeed a reality, I would hope she gives out relevant information which is not already in the public domain- the family meeting with BK and Smethurst being one of particular interest to me. Also, the alleged bugging of their cars(?) by Metodo 3.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 13.12.12 11:58

@aiyoyo wrote:The mysterious meeting between BK and Murat is indeed an enigma.
If it was to offer to finance him, it begs the question: why would BK want to help Murat when it was Mccanns friends who fingered him, when Kate also badmouthed him in her diary.

To have armed himself with expensive lawyers and equally expensive PR guru, Murat must have been confident he was going to get his money from somewhere, that is for sure.

a) BK is just a very nice man?
b) Expensive lawyers tend not to work for people who can't prove eventual payment of their doubtless six figure fees.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly6969 on 14.12.12 9:59

Received this email from Stephen Birch, its relevant to this thread I guess

Can you go put this on Jillhavern, its on my youtube video- more to follow.

·
The fact that Robert Murat had been framed, resulted in Portuguese
Police not excavating the body in the Murat property. The driveway way
build in 2008 over the corpse of MADELEINE MC CANN...
·
·
Stephen Birch 3 minutes ago
Establishing
whether the Mc Canns disposed of MADELEINE's corpse is only the
responsibilty of the Portuguese authorities. Portuguese authorities have
chosen not investigate the case further as a result of their police
force being caught planting body -fluid removed off Madeleine's corpse
in the Mc Cann hire vehicle. Portuguese governments refusal to excavate
the worldwide Murat driveway findings proves the cover-up.
·
·
Stephen Birch 10 minutes ago
Portuguese
Police found MADELEINE's corpse in the Murat property & planted her
body fluids taken off the corpse in the Mc Cann hire vehicle to get the
Mc Cann's to confess. The Birmingham labs DNA results where changed by
the UK government as part of the cover-up.The coverup by both
governments is to protect diplomatic relations existing since 1377 and 3
Billion pounds of bi-lateral trade

Nelly6969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.12.12 14:10

It would be nice if this topic wasn't cluttered up with the rubbish that Birch is still trying to spread. I don't even think he's been banned, so if he wants to start again, mail Birch to speak to admin.
The post above isn't worth commenting on. - especially not as Birch is trying to disrupt yet another topic by using a third party.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.12.12 14:45

@tigger wrote:It would be nice if this topic wasn't cluttered up with the rubbish that Birch is still trying to spread. I don't even think he's been banned, so if he wants to start again, mail Birch to speak to admin.
The post above isn't worth commenting on. - especially not as Birch is trying to disrupt yet another topic by using a third party.

Yes he is banned tigger, and we don't want him back judging from the claptrap he has posted. I have never in all my life heard such rubbish! So he says the PJ found the body, which would yield huge information from forensics etc., but no, they decided to leave it there and go about a convoluted way of framing the McCanns.............doh!!

I would ask please that no messages from him are posted here.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.12.12 14:56

@tigger wrote:It would be nice if this topic wasn't cluttered up with the rubbish that Birch is still trying to spread. I don't even think he's been banned, so if he wants to start again, mail Birch to speak to admin.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.12.12 14:57

candyfloss wrote:

Yes he is banned tigger, and we don't want him back judging from the claptrap he has posted. I have never in all my life heard such rubbish! So he says the PJ found the body, which would yield huge information from forensics etc., but no, they decided to leave it there and go about a convoluted way of framing the McCanns.............doh!!

I would ask please that no messages from him are posted here.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.12.12 15:08

@ShuBob wrote:Hopefully, Max Clifford will reveal all he knew/knows about Murat. I'm certain that won't be enough for certain people if no smoking gun is found within the information though. Also, if Jenny Murat's book is indeed a reality, I would hope she gives out relevant information which is not already in the public domain- the family meeting with BK and Smethurst being one of particular interest to me.
Yes, I might drop Mrs Jenny Murat a line, saying:

"Dear Mrs Murat,

You were at a dinner on 13 November 2007 with your son, who was a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance at the time, plus your brother Ralph Eveleigh and your neice Sally Eveleigh, your son's lawyer, Mr Brian Kennedy and Mr Edward Smethurst.

Could you please tell me:

a) who set up the meeting

b) what was the purpose of the meeting

c) why it was necessary for two lawyers to attend, and

d) what was agreed by the time the meeting finished.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett"

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 14.12.12 20:57

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Hopefully, Max Clifford will reveal all he knew/knows about Murat. I'm certain that won't be enough for certain people if no smoking gun is found within the information though. Also, if Jenny Murat's book is indeed a reality, I would hope she gives out relevant information which is not already in the public domain- the family meeting with BK and Smethurst being one of particular interest to me.

"Dear Mrs Murat,

You were at a dinner on 13 November 2007 with your son, who was a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance at the time, plus your brother Ralph Eveleigh and your neice Sally Eveleigh, your son's lawyer, Mr Brian Kennedy and Mr Edward Smethurst.

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett"

Please do. I'm sure you'll post her response if you get one.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.12.12 22:59

@ShuBob wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

"Dear Mrs Murat,

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett"

Thinking about it, ShuBob, this may not be necessary.

She is going to write a book about everything to do with her son.

No doubt, as is the case with all people who wrote books about their lives, this one well tell us the whole truth about the incident of the meeting on 13 November 2007, including the answers to my four questions - and I expect she will also repeat for us how her poor son was so tired on 14 May 2007 when first interviewed by the PJ that it was inevitable that he told 17 lies suffered 17 'memory lapses'

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 14.12.12 23:17

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

"Dear Mrs Murat,

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett"

No doubt, as is the case with all people who wrote books about their lives, this one well tell us the whole truth about the incident of the meeting on 13 November 2007, including the answers to my four questions - and I expect she will also repeat for us how her poor son was so tired on 14 May 2007 when first interviewed by the PJ that it was inevitable that he told 17 lies suffered 17 'memory lapses'

What are the chances that this book would be allowed in the UK, unless of course it suits all three suspects in the case?

Maybe you should drop her a line anyway, if only to make sure that you get a copy.

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 14.12.12 23:33

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

"Dear Mrs Murat,

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett"

To be on the safe side, you may still need to drop her a line just in case the information is overlooked in her book.

I doubt whatever she writes about the "17 'memory lapses'" will change your views about him if the PJ's report didn't manage to do that.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 15.12.12 20:47

I still think it a coincidence that Birch started posting round about the time the the dig for Ben Needham was in the News.
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.12.12 12:48

Stephen Birch surfaced in the news in early July but, as far as I'm aware, the plan to excavate a site in the hunt for Ben Needham wasn't announced until October.

I think that it was right to listen to Mr Birch initially until he proved beyond a doubt that nothing he says can be believed.

On the subject of Mrs Murat's book, it should indeed be an interesting read. Somehow I doubt though that it will answer any of the outstanding questions about her son's involvement, whatever that may have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.12.12 13:00

I wonder if the book will indeed be written and/or published ...
I may be totally wrong, but to me it sounds like a shot in the air.
Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 08.01.13 23:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:

"Dear Mrs Murat,

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett"

Murat holds one of the keys IMO but he has always puzzled me. IMO by the time he realised the shit he was into he was in too deep to get out. Maybe this was pointed out to him at this meeting.
roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 08.01.13 23:31

One of the keys, or a key holder?
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.01.13 23:34

I'm looking for his quote. What was it? "This is the biggest f*ck-up in history" or something like it?

Back to top Go down

Framing of Murat

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 09.01.13 0:14

Briefly -

How exactly do we know that Murat was framed ?

Why exactly would Murat be framed, particularly in light of the helpful manner in which he assisted the 'Team' ? Was he a threat perhaps ?

Murat was obviously paid 'monies' to buy his silence imo.

Don't discount his links with Malinka.

Asked
in early May 2007 if he already knew Robert Murat, Dr Gerald McCann
refused to answer, saying: "I am not going to comment on that"

Thought, questions, answers ?

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.01.13 10:11

Personally I think Jenny Murat's book is myth. It's not going to happen.
She's in it with her son and that's part of the spin process.
Unless her son cooperates and supports it, likely she wont have enough to fill up the in-between chapters. Chapters in between opening and closing ones should have substance in details if the book were to hold readership.

The big question is: can she interest a Publishing House to take it on? Not unless she has a proper story to tell and no one has heard it yet.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 09.01.13 10:20

@aiyoyo wrote:Personally I think Jenny Murat's book is myth. It's not going to happen.
She's in it with her son and that's part of the spin process.
Unless her son cooperates and supports it, likely she wont have enough to fill up the in-between chapters. Chapters in between opening and closing ones should have substance in details if the book were to hold readership.

The big question is: can she interest a Publishing House to take it on? Not unless she has a proper story to tell and no one has heard it yet.

A myth just like robert murat is suing jane tanner.
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum