The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 Mm11

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 Mm11

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 Regist10

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 Empty Stop! This is getting silly

Post by Guest 10.07.12 11:28

Here's Textusa's take on the affair.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 Empty MADELEINE MC CANN - FIRST

Post by Stephen Birch 10.07.12 22:51

Good evening to everyone. I hope that you all well, and that am able to shed some light on the questions that you have posted. I,ve decided to come onto this blog and inform you as to the status of the investigation. I want to state that the sole objective of this investigation is to find MADELEINE MC CANN, and to bring closure to this case for millions of people. I want to further state, that no one person owns the right to the investigation, and if it had not been for the Portuguese Police making information about the case available to the public, I would not have been able to work on this case. I,ve stated from the onset that finding MADELEINE MC CANN will narrow the investigation, and assist the Portuguese Police into solving this case. The Portuguese Police in my opinion did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances. It's not easy to conduct an investigation when language, long distances and international sitings extend the scope of works.

I familiarized myself with information provided by the Portuguese Police. I read over 12 000 pages, often walking out of my office to a rising sun. From the begining I decided to create a hypothesis, I had limited resources and limited time, so I created a hypothesis that MADELEINE died on the 3rd MAY 2007 and was buried in Praia da luz on that same evening. Anything outside that hypothesis, would create to many permatations, and I would not be able to solve the case. Given my hypothesis and the limiting of permatations, time became a critical component of the investigation. Every minute became inportant.My favourite imaginery character Sherlock Homes once said, and I quote,"if you are able to take the impossible out of the equation, the rest is academic. Inorder to do that, you must have extreme attention to detail, which I believe I have.

I am going to answer a couple of questions, obviously I cannot deal with all of them. Here goes. Well how did I get into the yard with the big dogs??? Well at night one large dog is kept in the front of the property, while all 3 other dogs sleep inside the house with Mrs Jenny Murat.That's only on cold nights. On warm nights, the dogs circulate, hence I only went in on cold windy nights.Wind played a pivotable role and I had to wait for a northerly wind to blow before entering the property.(in otherwords I was down wind of the big dog) Why did I not dig?? Well actually I really did try to dig. On my fourth entrance into the property, I went in only with a spade to dig, and after I moved the top layer of stones away with my hands, encountered a hard sticky tarr layers. I tried to dig through it, but the noise was to loud, and so I gave up. Remember it was 5am in the morning, and the sound of a spade slamming into hard tarr travels. Why did I choose that location to search?? Well can I be granted the right to hold over on that question, you see, inorder to answer that question, I need to start accusing people other than the Murat family, and I don't want to do that before we recover MADELEINE. With regard to the British press, I am deeply dissapointed that they did not cover the story, even thou the rest of the world thought it important. Lastly I am now liasing with the Portuguese Police and am waiting for a response. I hope that we can all stay focussed, that sanity can prevail, and we can establish one way or another whether MADELEINE MC CANN is buried underneath the rear pebble driveway of CASA LILLIANA. Keep well Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions to Mr Stephen Birch

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.12 23:01

Deleted. Aquila no need for that at all. Your opinion of course, but you are being personal - calling someone names, if you do not agree with the post say so but do not call members names. I seem to remember you jumped in the other day and did the same thing for which you later apologised.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 10.07.12 23:04

Uh. Writing style and expression does NOT match the Stephen Birch I've heard interviewed. Sorry. Nice try. And learn to spell.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 10.07.12 23:05

I have just listened to the update on Cape Talk Radio, which was very interesting.

I am still curious how you explain that the body, if buried on 3rd May, was not found by the cadaver dog when the property was searched. Cadaver dogs are able to locate bodies that are deep under ground.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 10.07.12 23:05

Highly disappointing answer from Mr. Birch!

If you are still online Mr. Birch please can you give your opinions on the cadaver, and blood dogs Eddie and Keeler.
You said you thoroughly read the files so you would of course have seen their massive significance in this case?

Must say I am not convinced this is the same person who I have seen in the videos, the style of writing etc doesn't seem too clued up.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 10.07.12 23:10

I think you're the same guy - not an imposter. Good luck to you.

So you created a hypothesis that you are reluctant to share until the drive is dug up. How about sharing the hypothesis to demonstrate why the drive needs to be dug up?
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.12 23:13

[quote]

Given my hypothesis and the limiting of permatations, time became a critical component of the investigation

Why was time a critical component. This case has been unsolved for 5 years. It's not as if you are saying that you know where Madeleine is being held and could be rescued. So why not take time and think of other permatations instead of just one?? What was the rush?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.12 23:13

aquila wrote:Deleted. Aquila no need for that at all. Your opinion of course, but you are being personal - calling someone names, if you do not afree with the post say so but do not call members names. I seem to remember you jumped in the other day and did the same thing for which you later apologised.

I apologise again. I find it hard to believe that such an elequent speaker on Cape-talk radio is the same person calling himself Stephen Birch on this forum. I am highly protective of the credibility of this forum as is obvious from my posts. I very much doubt that the person purporting to be Stephen Birch on this forum is indeed the real thing. That is my opinion. I challenge that person to send to this forum a video/voice link.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.12 23:16

aquila wrote:
aquila wrote:Deleted. Aquila no need for that at all. Your opinion of course, but you are being personal - calling someone names, if you do not afree with the post say so but do not call members names. I seem to remember you jumped in the other day and did the same thing for which you later apologised.

I apologise again. I find it hard to believe that such an elequent speaker on Cape-talk radio is the same person calling himself Stephen Birch on this forum. I am highly protective of the credibility of this forum as is obvious from my posts. I very much doubt that the person purporting to be Stephen Birch on this forum is indeed the real thing. That is my opinion. I challenge that person to send to this forum a video/voice link.

That's better Aquila, thank you. It is perfectly good to have an opinion and to criticise posts you disagree with, but calling people names is rather below the belt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.12 23:20

Reading that I also think it could be the guy in the videos, there's a hint of the same romanticism.

I still think the whole thing is just a hoax though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 10.07.12 23:25

Stephen Birch wrote:Good evening to everyone. I hope that you all well, and that am able to shed some light on the questions that you have posted. I,ve decided to come onto this blog and inform you as to the status of the investigation. I want to state that the sole objective of this investigation is to find MADELEINE MC CANN, and to bring closure to this case for millions of people. I want to further state, that no one person owns the right to the investigation, and if it had not been for the Portuguese Police making information about the case available to the public, I would not have been able to work on this case. I,ve stated from the onset that finding MADELEINE MC CANN will narrow the investigation, and assist the Portuguese Police into solving this case. The Portuguese Police in my opinion did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances. It's not easy to conduct an investigation when language, long distances and international sitings extend the scope of works.

I familiarized myself with information provided by the Portuguese Police. I read over 12 000 pages, often walking out of my office to a rising sun. From the begining I decided to create a hypothesis, I had limited resources and limited time, so I created a hypothesis that MADELEINE died on the 3rd MAY 2007 and was buried in Praia da luz on that same evening. Anything outside that hypothesis, would create to many permatations, and I would not be able to solve the case. Given my hypothesis and the limiting of permatations, time became a critical component of the investigation. Every minute became inportant.My favourite imaginery character Sherlock Homes once said, and I quote,"if you are able to take the impossible out of the equation, the rest is academic. Inorder to do that, you must have extreme attention to detail, which I believe I have.

I am going to answer a couple of questions, obviously I cannot deal with all of them. Here goes. Well how did I get into the yard with the big dogs??? Well at night one large dog is kept in the front of the property, while all 3 other dogs sleep inside the house with Mrs Jenny Murat.That's only on cold nights. On warm nights, the dogs circulate, hence I only went in on cold windy nights.Wind played a pivotable role and I had to wait for a northerly wind to blow before entering the property.(in otherwords I was down wind of the big dog) Why did I not dig?? Well actually I really did try to dig. On my fourth entrance into the property, I went in only with a spade to dig, and after I moved the top layer of stones away with my hands, encountered a hard sticky tarr layers. I tried to dig through it, but the noise was to loud, and so I gave up. Remember it was 5am in the morning, and the sound of a spade slamming into hard tarr travels. Why did I choose that location to search?? Well can I be granted the right to hold over on that question, you see, inorder to answer that question, I need to start accusing people other than the Murat family, and I don't want to do that before we recover MADELEINE. With regard to the British press, I am deeply dissapointed that they did not cover the story, even thou the rest of the world thought it important. Lastly I am now liasing with the Portuguese Police and am waiting for a response. I hope that we can all stay focussed, that sanity can prevail, and we can establish one way or another whether MADELEINE MC CANN is buried underneath the rear pebble driveway of CASA LILLIANA. Keep well Stephen Birch

Just reposting this incase Mr. Birch has second thoughts and removes his original post.
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.12 23:33

Candyfloss, please confirm that a person cannot remove their own post. Only a moderator can do that. Or do I have it wrong? Bristow seems to think Stephen Birch can remove his post.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.12 23:35

aquila wrote:Candyfloss, please confirm that a person cannot remove their own post. Only a moderator can do that. Or do I have it wrong? Bristow seems to think Stephen Birch can remove his post.

They cannot actually remove or delete a post, but they can edit a post as can all members for a certain period. So they can delete what they have written, but their actual name will stay and they will have to write something even a dash or say deleted. They cannot delete their whole post and name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.12 23:36

candyfloss wrote:
aquila wrote:Candyfloss, please confirm that a person cannot remove their own post. Only a moderator can do that. Or do I have it wrong? Bristow seems to think Stephen Birch can remove his post.

They cannot actually remove or delete a post, but they can edit a post as can all members for a certain period. So they can delete what they have written, but their actual name will stay and they will have to write something even a dash or say deleted. They cannot delete their whole post and name.

Thank you Candyfloss.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.07.12 23:40

They can remove their post for a short amount of time.
Mr Birch does seem to be the real Mr Birch according to his details.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.07.12 23:41

candyfloss wrote:They cannot delete their whole post and name.

Oh yes they can! laughat

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.12 23:44

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

Oh yes they can! Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 742129

Can they, I didn't know that, people normally delete then just say deleted or something. Have they got a cross to delete then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.07.12 23:49

candyfloss wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

Oh yes they can! Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 742129

Can they, I didn't know that, people normally delete then just say deleted or something. Have they got a cross to delete then?

Yeah they can edit or delete for a short period of time (30 minutes).

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 10.07.12 23:57

Yes I deleted my original post as I had copied and pasted Mr. Birch's post then decided it would be better to do a quote of his original.

There was a X to click to then you were asked if you wished to delete it.
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.12 23:59

Well they say you learn something new everyday, and I haveQuestions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 11.07.12 0:09

candyfloss wrote:Well they say you learn something new everyday, and I haveQuestions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 110921
Yes I learnt about deleting on a forum I used to belong to, where someone's controversial posts were all removed by the poster overnight, oh how we wished we had copied them! Questions to Mr Stephen Birch - Page 2 110921
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.07.12 9:02

For good measure I'm posting the link to the transcript of Cape Radio here too:
http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/07/birch-talks-to-capetalk-radio/

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 11.07.12 9:08

Stephen Birch wrote:Good evening to everyone. I hope that you all well, and that am able to shed some light on the questions that you have posted. I,ve decided to come onto this blog and inform you as to the status of the investigation. I want to state that the sole objective of this investigation is to find MADELEINE MC CANN, and to bring closure to this case for millions of people. I want to further state, that no one person owns the right to the investigation, and if it had not been for the Portuguese Police making information about the case available to the public, I would not have been able to work on this case. I,ve stated from the onset that finding MADELEINE MC CANN will narrow the investigation, and assist the Portuguese Police into solving this case. The Portuguese Police in my opinion did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances. It's not easy to conduct an investigation when language, long distances and international sitings extend the scope of works.

English is not my first language, and I am not sure if it is Mr Birch, he speaks English fluently though. If you can point out some of the serious grammar issues I may be able to tell whether its SA English. If you talk about things such as "cannot / can not" that is definitely how we talk and write here. We hardly type out the word though - in fact we make it even shorter (tho).

I don't trust IP addresses to be honest. It could be anyone in Cape Town for that matter. What about Martin van Wyk? It seems the two of them is in competition with each other.

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 11.07.12 9:11

I dont believe this guy for a minute. heard it all before. He reminds me of another Hoaxer, Coldwater, back in the 3A days. spin

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top