The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

We were taken on a ride

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We were taken on a ride

Post by mira2 on 07.07.12 2:07

Way I see it, we the people deserve to be used and abused and have our liberties taken away from us in order for the New World Order (bunch of jumped up maniacs) to destroy every fabric of our society to the point of self destruct, in order to self selve their own selfish ambitions. We know that this bunch of clever jerks have gained great personal wealth from their agenda, but that is not enough for them, they are power hungry and care not a jot about anything other than where they are at in the pecking order of who is who. This might be remotely funny if it was not funded by the taxpayer.

The Madeleine McCann case bothered my around late May 2007 when someone dared to suggest that something was amiss, then 6 weeks down the line from May 3 Sol gave some info. A group of nine adults with kids entow, around 6 of those adults were UK NHS medical professionals who took it upon themselves to go out for the evening leaving the kids alone. It became blatently obvious that the UK media outlets were working the case and not in the best interests of the victim. WHY DID IT TAKE 6 WHOLE WEEKS FOR THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO WERE SUPPOSEDLY MADDIES BABYSITTERS TO EMERGE?

That was the turning point for me.

It did not add up that a party that large and (not a bunch of chavs) would have so little regard for their offspring that they would not have put in place a rota system where one individual took the task to look after the kiddies for the evening. Remember these kids were all under the age of 4.

I have often wondered whether jnt to Portugal by a group of UK NHS medics at a time when New Labour under Blair were secretly attempting to sell of large chunks of the NHS was a scoping exercise paid for by the taxpayer of perhaps one of the shady pharmacuetical companies? Lets face it if this had been all about a group of people hollidaying in the Algarve and something tragic happened there would have been no need to withold credit card info etc.

I feel that this case is sinister, it is all about protecting those with a voice at the expense of those without. Madeliene does not have a voice, and that is the vey reason why child abuse will continue and child abusers will go on to abuse, a vicious circle. Unlike many of the advocates to this case pro or anti I do not have the poor Madeliene factor. I have never gotten a feeling for this child, in fact there have been times when I have doubted her existence. I have seen enough of Kate Mc Canns interviews, this is not a lady that I would advocate for child minding services.

However, my gripe is not with the McCanns they are were they are because the system is not fit for purpose. If the system were fir for purpose they would be somewhere else.

The question begs:

Did the UK authorities stand in the way of the Portuguse investigation by refusing to hand over information requested? information that could have helped solv this case i.e phone records, bank records, medical records. Lets face it Madeleine if she ever existed was a British child, she had every right to justice. Did the UK authotrities of the day put her interest before that of her parents? (seems not)and what was the Ward of court lark all about? and how can we ever forget Kate's boasting in her bookie wookie about her dinner date with Clive. I do hope that it comes back to haunt her.

I am grateful to individauls like Dr Amaral (sure I can see his reason for fighting back), Tony Bennett for giving up his time to care about the little things in life that are of importance i.e. the welfare of our children, Blacksmith and his gang for taking an interest in this case and telling it how it is warts and all.

We all know by now that this case is not going to go away, there are questions to be answered and it is no longer about a 3 year old British child carted away by an international gang of paedo's it is about the UK's handling of this case from day one. The leveson enquiry has upped the anti.

Kate and Gerry have wandered off into the sunset and Clarence is no longer making bucks selling tittle tattle to News Corp.

Is it just me or has the arest of R Brooks and the implication that she was bullying Cameron and T May to tow the line in support of the Murdoch's media interest in this case, in otherwords 'we run the show', put an end to the McCanns gungho attitude of we are the untouchables? hence Clarence no longer getting his 75 grand from public donations.

mira2

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Angelique on 07.07.12 9:21

mira2

Yes, I have to agree on your first point - we were and are being taken for a ride in more ways than one.

So much in your post to comment on!

Maybe first I should agree that we are not living in a democracy that defends the innocent. Nor have we a Police Force that is answerable to the people.

IMO this stems from the top down, as you have said, we have a Government which is more interested in money and power. It is true that saying "Much wants more" and it has contaminated every aspect of this country and it seems we are powerless to stop it. I have to disagree about the Leveson Inquiry - it merely proved that any official investigation into anything will be merely for show with no useful result.

I have not read Kate's Book so can you explain further about the "dinner with Clive" ?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by uppatoffee on 07.07.12 10:00

I think this may be referring to the time she and Gerry went for dinner at Clement Freud's house, given the Freud Murdoch connections.
avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Cristobell on 08.07.12 18:01

Brilliant piece of writing Mira - so much there that I agree with. In the beginning I was irked by the 'everyone does it' phrase cropping up everywhere, then the strategically placed cuddlecut peeping out of the rucksack. I agree this case stopped being about the child long ago, but can't for the life of me fatham what is the mccans actually want? Even if the Pope himself recalled them and pronounced them living saints, there would still be doubters.

I hadn't given much thought to the connection with government policy at that time and the need to protect reputations/standing of doctors. They needed the population to believe in their GP's and doctors, as they always have. An interesting theory. I have always leaned towards the 'keep it simple, stupid' rule, and not delved too deeply into conspiracy stuff - it never ends well.

However, you have now steered my attention in the direction of the dyamics of the group. I wonder what the pecking order was there?

An interesting article Mira, I will have a re-read, I'm sure.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Cristobell on 08.07.12 18:10

@Angelique wrote:mira2

Yes, I have to agree on your first point - we were and are being taken for a ride in more ways than one.

So much in your post to comment on!

Maybe first I should agree that we are not living in a democracy that defends the innocent. Nor have we a Police Force that is answerable to the people.

IMO this stems from the top down, as you have said, we have a Government which is more interested in money and power. It is true that saying "Much wants more" and it has contaminated every aspect of this country and it seems we are powerless to stop it. I have to disagree about the Leveson Inquiry - it merely proved that any official investigation into anything will be merely for show with no useful result.

I have not read Kate's Book so can you explain further about the "dinner with Clive" ?



'Much wants More' is a good saying Angelique, I've not heard it before, sums it all up I think.

I don't know what to make of the Levenson Enquiry, apart from my inner voice screaming ffs do not curb the press! I never imagined we would see the fall of the House of Murdoch, if indeed thats what we have seen. I'm still undecided on any outcome from it.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Angelique on 09.07.12 0:13

@uppatoffee wrote:I think this may be referring to the time she and Gerry went for dinner at Clement Freud's house, given the Freud Murdoch connections.

uppatoffee

Ah, yes thank you. smilie

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Cristobell on 09.07.12 21:53

The question of the sale of the NHS and the reputation of doctors has stayed in my mind, and for this reason I am losing hope of every getting an answer to this mystery, yes mystery. We are still in the same position with the selling off the NHS and so the assistance from the government may just carry on.

On the plus side, it is now five years on, and I doubt anyone suspected the tenacity of the TM, or that this case would still attract so much interest, and it is frankly out of control, now involving police forces and governments of two countries. As another poster commented on another thread, it could be that the law can be more powerful than those en-charged with it. Who would have thought we would ever have got such detailed insight into MPs expenses?

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Guest on 09.07.12 22:02

@Cristobell wrote: The question of the sale of the NHS and the reputation of doctors has stayed in my mind, and for this reason I am losing hope of every getting an answer to this mystery, yes mystery. We are still in the same position with the selling off the NHS and so the assistance from the government may just carry on.

On the plus side, it is now five years on, and I doubt anyone suspected the tenacity of the TM, or that this case would still attract so much interest, and it is frankly out of control, now involving police forces and governments of two countries. As another poster commented on another thread, it could be that the law can be more powerful than those en-charged with it. Who would have thought we would ever have got such detailed insight into MPs expenses?

Quite. Who would have thought we would ever have know the cosy relationships between the press and MP's. Would we ever have know about the candlight dinners, the horse, the the lots of love messages from David Cameron
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Angelique on 10.07.12 0:36

Cristobel

It has become so huge as you say. From just an supposed abduction involving two forces of two Countries, we now have other Countries drawn in, though GM did say he wanted a Global Agenda. We now see so much detailed information surrounding Madeleine's disappearance it's difficult to see where it's going and whether there will ever be a final judgment.


____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Cristobell on 10.07.12 1:36

@Angelique wrote:Cristobel

It has become so huge as you say. From just an supposed abduction involving two forces of two Countries, we now have other Countries drawn in, though GM did say he wanted a Global Agenda. We now see so much detailed information surrounding Madeleine's disappearance it's difficult to see where it's going and whether there will ever be a final judgment.


That is why it is so compelling I think. Reports, such as that of Horrocks will satisfy the masses, but will it get past High Court Judges, from two different countries? Whatever the outcome, it will be tangled up in legalities for ever more. So many cases will be dependent on each other.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by mira2 on 27.07.12 1:19

Thank you Angelique, uppacoffee, cristobell and candy for your replies and apologies for taking so long to get back online.

I had a very interesting conversation with the window cleaner a few days ago (who turns up every 6 weeks to shine the office windows).

Laid back Jamaican (UK born) who is well read and blessed with the gift of looking at the bigger picture and putting it all into perspective, he is cool, calm and collective.

'Charles what do you make of the Levenson enquiry'? his answer surprised me.

This is the gist of it:

'Tis all a whitewash. They want to convince us the minions that we are all equal, have a big show, make it look official and deadly serious, target those at the top i.e rogue politicians, media gurus, and anything else that they can drum up to add to the drama. Cart a few of to her majesty's luxurious camping grounds for a few months (all at the minions expense, naturally) and when it is all over the same fall guys will come back as if nothing had happened. Why you ask? well I will tell you why, it is because there is a plan, this plan has been in operation for a very long time, and it matters not a jot who gets elected because in order to get elected in the first place they have to sell their sole to the devil himself. The end game of this whole exercise is just another step towards depriving the 95 or so % percent of the population of this little planet of their basic human rights. The question is...........who are this little group of SICK elite that are masquerading as normal human beings, when infact they are ALIENS'.

I like Charles, he makes my day, even though his outlook is way beyond what I imagine.........it is food for thought.

9/11 anyone?

The above is not related to the Madeleine case, so, getting back to Madeleine.

I have no qualms about stating that Kate McCann gives me the creeps. I have heard the excuses i.e. until you have walked in their shoes, I don't buy that.

See I know exactly what it feels like to have a loved one disappear into thin air, and can remember all too well the reaction of family members who needed answers. Mother love is so powerfull it knows no bounds.

Mother love is this:

Your child is missing, your whole concentration is on finding said child, you as a mother will walk the streets searching, it will be others that will call the cops.

Gerry Mc Canns first call we are led to believe was not to the cops but to an old UNI buddy, who just so happened to be New Labours mover and shaker at the time, in fact it took Gerry a hell of a lot of time to call the cops but no time at all to call on his contacts and put in place a cash cow. By the way, there is no evidence of this bunch of misfits frantically searching for Madeleine (we have heard Kate's excuses), yet it appears that Gerry was busy attempting to get hold of a priest...........DISTURBING

From everything that I have read on this case, including the PJ files statements from the Tapas Group, their statements given to the Leicester police, mixed with Gerry and Kate McCanns own public airings, and the devil himself's hand in the sinister attempt to take us (the minions) back into the dark ages, I do believe that we are here for the long haul.

The problem with the Brits is that they have had it to good for to long, insular, have no insight into what struggle and strife is about, for that reason they are easily manipulated. As my good old yankee aunt would say "of boy, ain't that something".

pmsl revolution everywhere Arab Spring, the yanks and UK telling other nations what to do and dictating about democracy and instigating uprisings, yet here in the UK we the people have no say in what goes on, we just get to pay for the crap that goes on in our name (supposedly).

What will it take for the British people to grow a conscience? for heavens sakes we have Asslyum seekers from the UK Olympics even before the Olympics even take off, yet Julian Assange can't get assylum here .................IT IS TIME THAT WE SPEAK OUT

night all

mira2

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by yadda_yadda on 27.07.12 6:43

But who do we speak out to? No one listens. And when people try to speak out they're sued.
avatar
yadda_yadda

Posts : 14
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by monkey mind on 27.07.12 11:31

@Angelique wrote:Cristobel

It has become so huge as you say. From just an supposed abduction involving two forces of two Countries, we now have other Countries drawn in, though GM did say he wanted a Global Agenda
. We now see so much detailed information surrounding Madeleine's disappearance it's difficult to see where it's going and whether there will ever be a final judgment.


And Kate is now ‘ambassador’ for a major charity Missing People expressing how great it would be if their current drive extended into Europe.

Some have speculated that at the heart of the matter was an Amber Alert global infrastructure coupled with microchipping of children as some sort of tracking system. A high profile case with high profile people and consensus media backing to sell it to the plebs.

If this hypothesis turns out to be correct then perhaps G & K arrest and arguido status didn’t derail such an agenda, simply delayed it, barely a hiccup in the greater scheme of things as the powers that be operate on a grander timescale than us mere mortals.

What is to be gained by such a scheme, well obviously one can imagine there are great sums of money at stake but the primary purpose one can speculate would be control, an eventual chipping of the entire global population by stealth, begin with the children who would grow up to see it as the norm, just have to get the first generation’s parents on board. If there were such a hidden dastardly plan as many modern day commentators believe, it would not be deflected.

We still have a missing child, a missing child with a global profile like no other. Unprecedented and seemingly inexplicable, and Kate’s recent appointment is interesting to say the least. But throwing logic aside for a moment as the implementation of such a scheme necessitates, what good would it do if Maddie were dead and as yet undiscovered?

None at all or at least very little, such a scheme in order to be effectively sold would have to be on the basis of recovery of living children, the gullible public would queue up far more readily for that. So it is with interest I note the current line being broadcast far and wide across the media from Team McCann, G & K, to all and sundry and perhaps, most surprisingly, the Metropolitan Police at Operation Grange, and that line of spin is not only that Madeleine is alive, but that she is being cared for by some loving family when not only logic (now reinstated) tells me, but also statistics common sense and just about everything else from cadaver and blood dogs and the fact even if there were evidence of a forced entry and abduction for such a purpose then logically one or both of the younger siblings would have been taken ahead of Maddie.

So perhaps (or perhaps not) Gerry’s global remarks are revealing and Kate’s recent appointment to Missing Person ambassador is simply a stepping stone to a greater appointment already earmarked quite some time ago.

If you ask me I really know not what to make of this theory proposed by some but in light of recent events, I for one will be watching this space.....
avatar
monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by tigger on 27.07.12 14:48

Monkeymind wrote:
.......So it is with interest I note the current line being broadcast far and wide across the media from Team McCann, G & K, to all and sundry and perhaps, most surprisingly, the Metropolitan Police at Operation Grange, and that line of spin is not only that Madeleine is alive, but that she is being cared for by some loving family when not only logic (now reinstated) tells me, but also statistics common sense and just about everything else from cadaver and blood dogs and the fact even if there were evidence of a forced entry and abduction for such a purpose then logically one or both of the younger siblings would have been taken ahead of Maddie.
unquote

Logic also tells met that the coloboma - real or not is immaterial - argues against her living with a loving family. She'd have been found long, long ago. The McCanns still seem to be with the coloboma - the thing is present in the age advanced photographs, but is never mentioned!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by tuom on 27.07.12 22:20

@tigger wrote:Monkeymind wrote:
.......So it is with interest I note the current line being broadcast far and wide across the media from Team McCann, G & K, to all and sundry and perhaps, most surprisingly, the Metropolitan Police at Operation Grange, and that line of spin is not only that Madeleine is alive, but that she is being cared for by some loving family when not only logic (now reinstated) tells me, but also statistics common sense and just about everything else from cadaver and blood dogs and the fact even if there were evidence of a forced entry and abduction for such a purpose then logically one or both of the younger siblings would have been taken ahead of Maddie.
unquote

Logic also tells met that the coloboma - real or not is immaterial - argues against her living with a loving family. She'd have been found long, long ago. The McCanns still seem to be with the coloboma - the thing is present in the age advanced photographs, but is never mentioned!



Tigger , quite a lot is "never mentioned" , questions are not answered , stones are not unturned, medical records are not released, the public are not shown any respect , the only movement is KMC is made an ambassador
avatar
tuom

Posts : 531
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by anil39200 on 27.07.12 22:33

It migjt even be until next May and the anniversary when next we hear. OR...if some event of missing people happens and thr ambassador fills our screens with that pained expression and awful whiny voice. However the libel case is soon but somehow I dont think the Gb media will be that imterested. What is needed is some revelation which makes people sit up and notice.

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by mira2 on 31.07.12 23:39

yadda_yadda on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 am



But who do we speak out to? No one listens. And when people try to speak out they're sued.
___________
There are many ways of speaking out.
1. Discuss your thoughts with family members and friends, encourage them to be proactive.
2. There are many active groups on the scene in UK today, sure they are mostly University Graduates, and some of them are just letting off steam, (the Governments media monitoring unit i,e, the propaganda machine that our daily tabloids take their Q from, tells us why all the headlines in all the tabloids carry the same old nonsense stories) and deflects from the growing movement out there.
3. I figured out a long time ago (Thatcher was the catalyst for me) that there was a serious and blatant effort by some very powerfull lunatics to undermine the SYSTEM. For me it meant looking outside our supposed system to find out what was going down. I found it with RT today. They are in effect classesd as a pro Russian channel so do not expect to find criticism of Russian politicians on there, but where they differ from UK outlets and USA outlets, is that RT gives real stories, so much so that americans are tuning out from USA news outlets and into RT today, and so much so that the 1% who control the agenda over there across the pond are paranoid about RT today. What RT offers us the minions is a look into what is really going on in our world, who the masters of doom are and where we are heading.

As the saying goes if you want to hear the truth, you have to look outside yourself.

Yadda, from where I am sitting, Thatcher was the catalyst, Thatcher was not someone that I would look upto, simply because her mothering instincts leave a lot to be desired. Where I give her credit is in her ability and sheer determination to put a stop to the Labour Unions grip, that was something that previous leaders through their own weakness failed to master. Apart from that, Thatcher was a cancer. Blair was a bigger cancer in that he masqueraded as a Labour man when we all know or should know by now that Blair is a right winger, this guy has gone on to make millions advising corrupt bankers, and that is the very reason that Cameron has not been able to distance his leadership from that of Blair the imposter. If Cameron wants to stay in power and make a difference he has to show leadership by distancing himself from the corruption of the past 13 years i.e. T. Blair. Cameron has not had it easy, he came to power with a massive headache, i,e, Blairs attempt to have all UK citizens microchiped in order to satisy Mr Blairs ambitions and some.
Looking back it is easy to see how Cameron became caught up in the T Blairs abuse of office. It is called the Murduch effect.
End of the day, it is not good enough, we need Cameron to act as an honest broker and for that to happen he needs to be honest enough to admit that it was shady politics that go where he is today, and that he is man enough to turn around the clock.

mira2

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by cath2756 on 01.08.12 1:10

@mira2 wrote:Thank you Angelique, uppacoffee, cristobell and candy for your replies and apologies for taking so long to get back online.

I had a very interesting conversation with the window cleaner a few days ago (who turns up every 6 weeks to shine the office windows).

Laid back Jamaican (UK born) who is well read and blessed with the gift of looking at the bigger picture and putting it all into perspective, he is cool, calm and collective.

'Charles what do you make of the Levenson enquiry'? his answer surprised me.

This is the gist of it:

'Tis all a whitewash. They want to convince us the minions that we are all equal, have a big show, make it look official and deadly serious, target those at the top i.e rogue politicians, media gurus, and anything else that they can drum up to add to the drama. Cart a few of to her majesty's luxurious camping grounds for a few months (all at the minions expense, naturally) and when it is all over the same fall guys will come back as if nothing had happened. Why you ask? well I will tell you why, it is because there is a plan, this plan has been in operation for a very long time, and it matters not a jot who gets elected because in order to get elected in the first place they have to sell their sole to the devil himself. The end game of this whole exercise is just another step towards depriving the 95 or so % percent of the population of this little planet of their basic human rights. The question is...........who are this little group of SICK elite that are masquerading as normal human beings, when infact they are ALIENS'.

I like Charles, he makes my day, even though his outlook is way beyond what I imagine.........it is food for thought.

9/11 anyone?

The above is not related to the Madeleine case, so, getting back to Madeleine.

I have no qualms about stating that Kate McCann gives me the creeps. I have heard the excuses i.e. until you have walked in their shoes, I don't buy that.

See I know exactly what it feels like to have a loved one disappear into thin air, and can remember all too well the reaction of family members who needed answers. Mother love is so powerfull it knows no bounds.

Mother love is this:

Your child is missing, your whole concentration is on finding said child, you as a mother will walk the streets searching, it will be others that will call the cops.

Gerry Mc Canns first call we are led to believe was not to the cops but to an old UNI buddy, who just so happened to be New Labours mover and shaker at the time, in fact it took Gerry a hell of a lot of time to call the cops but no time at all to call on his contacts and put in place a cash cow. By the way, there is no evidence of this bunch of misfits frantically searching for Madeleine (we have heard Kate's excuses), yet it appears that Gerry was busy attempting to get hold of a priest...........DISTURBING

From everything that I have read on this case, including the PJ files statements from the Tapas Group, their statements given to the Leicester police, mixed with Gerry and Kate McCanns own public airings, and the devil himself's hand in the sinister attempt to take us (the minions) back into the dark ages, I do believe that we are here for the long haul.

The problem with the Brits is that they have had it to good for to long, insular, have no insight into what struggle and strife is about, for that reason they are easily manipulated. As my good old yankee aunt would say "of boy, ain't that something".

pmsl revolution everywhere Arab Spring, the yanks and UK telling other nations what to do and dictating about democracy and instigating uprisings, yet here in the UK we the people have no say in what goes on, we just get to pay for the crap that goes on in our name (supposedly).

What will it take for the British people to grow a conscience? for heavens sakes we have Asslyum seekers from the UK Olympics even before the Olympics even take off, yet Julian Assange can't get assylum here .................IT IS TIME THAT WE SPEAK OUT

night all

My head constantly revolves around exactly what you have said, to the point that my sleep is broken because of dreams. I have been in the position where a family member told us that his wife had left him. We had no reason to doubt him but over the next 15 years he changed beyond all recognition, both in personality and looks. Fifteen years later all Hell broke loose as his wife's body was found in his house (long story). The point is, I can't understand how anyone, whether they did something accidentally or on purpose could go about their everyday life without changing. Our family thought he had changed because his wife had left him with a little child but looking back it should have been obvious.

Your window cleaner is a very sensible person. We are conditioned to look at what is presented to us and accept it and that is the reason I love this forum - because folk here refuse to accept what is laid out as truth when it is so obvious there is so much more to the tale.

I still can't get my head around the fact there was no DNA in apartment 5A, nobody has ever come forward to say their child played with Madeleine, no nursery teacher or doctor has come forward to say they had contact with the girl. It is as if she never existed!! I go off on a tangent once I start reading on the internet and one thing that sticks out in my mind was a Natal Chart for Madeleine which was done not long after she went missing. The chart said she was coming up as a 'twin'. I am in no way into astrology (mainly because it's too difficult) but it would make sense as the photo's show at least two different children.

One thing I did read was about an Italian doctor who specialised in IVF and intended Human Cloning. He stated that it was going ahead and he had eight British women lined up to accept the first cloned babies and that was in 2001.

To be honest I am not sure I am making sense as I can't make sense myself of this whole saga. We have a child who was 'abducted' but no trace of her, apart from Cadaver odour, was found in the apartment, nobody has come forward to say they knew her etc. etc.

cath2756

Posts : 95
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by mira2 on 01.08.12 2:32

Re: We were taken on a ride
cath2756 Today at 1:10 am






mira2 wrote:Thank you Angelique, uppacoffee, cristobell and candy for your replies and apologies for taking so long to get back online.

I had a very interesting conversation with the window cleaner a few days ago (who turns up every 6 weeks to shine the office windows).

Laid back Jamaican (UK born) who is well read and blessed with the gift of looking at the bigger picture and putting it all into perspective, he is cool, calm and collective.

'Charles what do you make of the Levenson enquiry'? his answer surprised me.

This is the gist of it:

'Tis all a whitewash. They want to convince us the minions that we are all equal, have a big show, make it look official and deadly serious, target those at the top i.e rogue politicians, media gurus, and anything else that they can drum up to add to the drama. Cart a few of to her majesty's luxurious camping grounds for a few months (all at the minions expense, naturally) and when it is all over the same fall guys will come back as if nothing had happened. Why you ask? well I will tell you why, it is because there is a plan, this plan has been in operation for a very long time, and it matters not a jot who gets elected because in order to get elected in the first place they have to sell their sole to the devil himself. The end game of this whole exercise is just another step towards depriving the 95 or so % percent of the population of this little planet of their basic human rights. The question is...........who are this little group of SICK elite that are masquerading as normal human beings, when infact they are ALIENS'.

I like Charles, he makes my day, even though his outlook is way beyond what I imagine.........it is food for thought.

9/11 anyone?

The above is not related to the Madeleine case, so, getting back to Madeleine.

I have no qualms about stating that Kate McCann gives me the creeps. I have heard the excuses i.e. until you have walked in their shoes, I don't buy that.

See I know exactly what it feels like to have a loved one disappear into thin air, and can remember all too well the reaction of family members who needed answers. Mother love is so powerfull it knows no bounds.

Mother love is this:

Your child is missing, your whole concentration is on finding said child, you as a mother will walk the streets searching, it will be others that will call the cops.

Gerry Mc Canns first call we are led to believe was not to the cops but to an old UNI buddy, who just so happened to be New Labours mover and shaker at the time, in fact it took Gerry a hell of a lot of time to call the cops but no time at all to call on his contacts and put in place a cash cow. By the way, there is no evidence of this bunch of misfits frantically searching for Madeleine (we have heard Kate's excuses), yet it appears that Gerry was busy attempting to get hold of a priest...........DISTURBING

From everything that I have read on this case, including the PJ files statements from the Tapas Group, their statements given to the Leicester police, mixed with Gerry and Kate McCanns own public airings, and the devil himself's hand in the sinister attempt to take us (the minions) back into the dark ages, I do believe that we are here for the long haul.

The problem with the Brits is that they have had it to good for to long, insular, have no insight into what struggle and strife is about, for that reason they are easily manipulated. As my good old yankee aunt would say "of boy, ain't that something".

pmsl revolution everywhere Arab Spring, the yanks and UK telling other nations what to do and dictating about democracy and instigating uprisings, yet here in the UK we the people have no say in what goes on, we just get to pay for the crap that goes on in our name (supposedly).

What will it take for the British people to grow a conscience? for heavens sakes we have Asslyum seekers from the UK Olympics even before the Olympics even take off, yet Julian Assange can't get assylum here .................IT IS TIME THAT WE SPEAK OUT

night all

My head constantly revolves around exactly what you have said, to the point that my sleep is broken because of dreams. I have been in the position where a family member told us that his wife had left him. We had no reason to doubt him but over the next 15 years he changed beyond all recognition, both in personality and looks. Fifteen years later all Hell broke loose as his wife's body was found in his house (long story). The point is, I can't understand how anyone, whether they did something accidentally or on purpose could go about their everyday life without changing. Our family thought he had changed because his wife had left him with a little child but looking back it should have been obvious.

Your window cleaner is a very sensible person. We are conditioned to look at what is presented to us and accept it and that is the reason I love this forum - because folk here refuse to accept what is laid out as truth when it is so obvious there is so much more to the tale.

I still can't get my head around the fact there was no DNA in apartment 5A, nobody has ever come forward to say their child played with Madeleine, no nursery teacher or doctor has come forward to say they had contact with the girl. It is as if she never existed!! I go off on a tangent once I start reading on the internet and one thing that sticks out in my mind was a Natal Chart for Madeleine which was done not long after she went missing. The chart said she was coming up as a 'twin'. I am in no way into astrology (mainly because it's too difficult) but it would make sense as the photo's show at least two different children.

One thing I did read was about an Italian doctor who specialised in IVF and intended Human Cloning. He stated that it was going ahead and he had eight British women lined up to accept the first cloned babies and that was in 2001.

To be honest I am not sure I am making sense as I can't make sense myself of this whole saga. We have a child who was 'abducted' but no trace of her, apart from Cadaver odour, was found in the apartment, nobody has come forward to say they knew her etc. etccCATH
________
cath, you have learned the hard way that everything is not allways as it seems.
The problem with high profile cases such as this where those is question hire high profile lawyers and court the media (corrupt elements) is that attaining justice is a hit and miss affair. Justice is measured by the size of your wallet, it is hailed as Democracy by USA and UK, we the taxpayer should by now know that it is all a play on words and that the wests democracy is a mechanism for the very elite few who play by the rules dictated by the 1% percenters of SICKOS to amass great waelth at our expense. We do not have to put up with this nonsense, it is our hard earned dollars that pays for it, we need answers as to where it is going. WE NEED TO DEMAND THOSE ANSWERS.

If you google Dr Martin Roberts there is a wonderful article few days back that should put the Madeleine McCann case into perspective.

P.S. Anyone on here a member of websleuths? some nutter on there by the name of Brit claiming to be a scientist spending days on end attempting to make the tapas Group look like victims. Looks like a paid chimp to me, for no other reason than if you did not see the McCanns as someway answerable, you would not be bothered as an unconnected member of the public to make excuses for them.
End of the day my gripe is with the UK Government of the day, if they had been acting honourably and putting the interests of the victim upfront, this case should have been resolved early on. Dr Martin Roberts give a very good reason as to why the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann is of litle or no importance, whereas the protection of the Tapas Group is vital.
SICK

mira2

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by Angelique on 01.08.12 3:30

I think it is the "raising up and exoneration" of Kate as Ambassador and the articles of Dr. Roberts recently posted (especially his "Threatening Gestures") that has stunned most of us - we are as David to their Goliath. We have so little chance against the political machinations afoot.

I fear we will not see justice done for Madeleine and Dr. Roberts is not holding his breath either.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by tigger on 01.08.12 8:14

@Angelique wrote:I think it is the "raising up and exoneration" of Kate as Ambassador and the articles of Dr. Roberts recently posted (especially his "Threatening Gestures") that has stunned most of us - we are as David to their Goliath. We have so little chance against the political machinations afoot.

I fear we will not see justice done for Madeleine and Dr. Roberts is not holding his breath either.

I think it's more 'the slotting into a respectable job' than raising up and exoneration. There's something rather lack lustre about the McCanns these days, even in the spate of publicity following the Panorama fairy story.
The job is not too obscure yet not too public either. Allows her to appear from time to time but the material and the co-actors aren't what she would like. There's little opportunity to tearfully hold a toddler who's been retrieved from wherever - most of these children are teenage runaways, most with zero photogenic potential. They're not even going to look grateful to be returned to a home they tried so hard to get away from.

We're going to get Katey jogging bravely for victory, but to be honest, selling extra newspapers - Oprah Winfrey type interviews - I think they're out. 'This Morning' with a few standard questions, not worth getting out of bed for after the highs of the last few years.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by mira2 on 04.08.12 2:45

Re: We were taken on a ride
tigger on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:14 am






Angelique wrote:I think it is the "raising up and exoneration" of Kate as Ambassador and the articles of Dr. Roberts recently posted (especially his "Threatening Gestures") that has stunned most of us - we are as David to their Goliath. We have so little chance against the political machinations afoot.

I fear we will not see justice done for Madeleine and Dr. Roberts is not holding his breath either.

I think it's more 'the slotting into a respectable job' than raising up and exoneration. There's something rather lack lustre about the McCanns these days, even in the spate of publicity following the Panorama fairy story.
The job is not too obscure yet not too public either. Allows her to appear from time to time but the material and the co-actors aren't what she would like. There's little opportunity to tearfully hold a toddler who's been retrieved from wherever - most of these children are teenage runaways, most with zero photogenic potential. They're not even going to look grateful to be returned to a home they tried so hard to get away from.

We're going to get Katey jogging bravely for victory, but to be honest, selling extra newspapers - Oprah Winfrey type interviews - I think they're out. 'This Morning' with a few standard questions, not worth getting out of bed for after the highs of the last few years.

__________
Angelique and Tigger good morning,
Firstly Angelique, we here in the UK are where we are today because the British voting population are insular, they care not what goes on outside their little patch i,e, front garden. That was all very well until the late nineties when polities took a sinister twist. The average Brit is as blind today as they were back then and oblivious to the damage their rose tainted glasses and 'am ok Jack' selfishness has bestowed on generations to come.
The Arab Spring as it has become known really puts the UK to shame. Here we have masses of young graduates taking to the streets in countries where OUR so called Democracy is none existant. UprisingS all over the middle east demanding an end to corrupt politics, youths willing to risk their lives, sadly there were many casualties. Their deaths were in vain, simply because the MONSTER that they were attempting to break free from (western backed), could only be replaced with another MONSTER, (western backed), Democracy?
As for Kate McCann being hailed as Mother Teresa, judging by the past 15 years of UK politics, and the British publics refusal to remove their rose tinted glasses (votes are everything) Katie could find herself elevated to status of New World Order master in chief of the cowboys and indians.
End of the day whatever we end up, we end up there because we do not have the will or conscience to stop it. The ball is in our court.
A tv bebate a while back the prenter asked: will there be a Jasmine revolution in the UK? the panel, professionals from across the globe were adamant that the system here is so tweeked, this could never happen. hmmm
_________
tigger,
Kate, is a wonder isn't she?
I sense there is a lot more to the Tapas Group than we the public know. Clarence Mitchell's sudden departure from his Government role to that of Spokesman and PR agent for the Tapas Group is not good protocol. (The Leveson enquiry has given us a good insight into the shady world of politics, i,e, politicians, media gurus, cops, bankers all in bed with each other and the taxpayers left to sort it out after the nice guys have stashed away the millions).

I have strong feelings about this case, I have allways said my interest here is not that of Madeleine McCann, after all she is just one of millions of children who suffered neglect. My interest in this case is a direct result of what I see as a determination by some individuals with clout and something to hide, to put this case to bed by whatever means, in order to cover up something in the political arena that was way more important than the untimely death of a 3 year old child, by whatever means. I really do feel that the Tapas Group are protected, and I can never feel comfortable with that scenario, simply because that protection comes at taxpayers expense, and that is not a good show for the welfare of children out there today, or tomorrow.

I have mentioned the secretive talks that were going on back in 2007 between New Labour and Private companies to sell of huge chunks of the NHS, what is also important to note is that June 2007 there was cause for alarm when some UK NHS doctors turned out to be plants, and set of bombs in London and Glasgow airport. Not good news for Mr Blair?
To understand the dynamics of this case and the players involved, we have to concentrate on the time before the so called holiday, like why were this group together, and the days after Madeleine's mysterious dissapearance, Gerry's first phonecall that evening before he called the cops. What was going down in British politics and the NHS early 2007. Why did the British authorities refuse to comply with the Portuguese request for personal information relating to the family i,e, bank records, medical records etc, it appears as if the British authorities at the time, were way more interested in protecting the Tapas Group than finding out the whereabouts of a British child. This is very disturbing to me, and as the years go by it seems to get all the more disturbing with the new administration. It as if the politicians have raised themselves to status of dictatorship whilst still spinning the message across the middle east at the barrel of a gun that DEMOCRACY is we.
How strange is it that the current scandal with the banks brings up more and more Scottish nationals being investigated, the irony is this: Blair, Brown, Fred the Shead all Scott, forgotten the name of the other one was it McKillen? now we have another one who it appears earned around 300 million over 10 years, being investigated and he is a scott. A load of scots in high positions within the UK banking system and 2 leaders of the nation. And all have done very nicely for themselves, none asked to part with their wealth or in prison or beheaded.
Is there a pattern here?

mira2

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by tigger on 04.08.12 7:38

Great post Mira, I'd really already answered it on the Leveson topic.
Totally agree, I'm not sure about the Scottish connection - more that it's a clique which happens to be mainly Scottish.
If you consider that there were industrials and bankers who were funding both sides of WWII, some of them jewish, it's clear that none of this is to do with politics but everything to do with power.

I even believe that the FO already knew what was about to happen in PdL. There are some indications that the 2nd might have been the original date for the abduction and the contacts were already alerted. Wasn't CM moved to the FO on the 4th of May? The FO also needed to instruct the ambassador to go to PdL - we've shown that the timescale for this is not realistic. I think somebody already knew on the 2nd and they also knew it was faked. All my opinion of course.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by mira2 on 11.08.12 2:51

tigger on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:38 am



Great post Mira, I'd really already answered it on the Leveson topic.
Totally agree, I'm not sure about the Scottish connection - more that it's a clique which happens to be mainly Scottish.
If you consider that there were industrials and bankers who were funding both sides of WWII, some of them jewish, it's clear that none of this is to do with politics but everything to do with power.

I even believe that the FO already knew what was about to happen in PdL. There are some indications that the 2nd might have been the original date for the abduction and the contacts were already alerted. Wasn't CM moved to the FO on the 4th of May? The FO also needed to instruct the ambassador to go to PdL - we've shown that the timescale for this is not realistic. I think somebody already knew on the 2nd and they also knew it was faked. All my opinion of course.

_________
Ohhhhhhh! Guess i need to have a look in there!

tigger, you and I are are on different paths here.
The Scottish connection is a bit difficult to ignore as time goes bye and more orf the culprits get exposed.
Not talking about the McCann case here, just the dynamics of the past administration, and the big whips running the UK banks in the Blair years.

tigger, it has always been my belief that this so called family holiday was nothing of the sort. From everything that I have read on this case, this was no family holiday. I feel that this group of individuals were in Praia that week on a business trip, all paid for by some interested party, taking the kiddies along was probably an added incentive. Wonder who released the video of Gerry stating that he was not there to enjoy himself, (and that was even before he even set foot in the little town of Praia).
To be honest, Kate McCann has given me the creeps from early on, her interviews, her statements are so disturbing, yet the UK Government have fallen over themselves to hail this woman as some kind of Ambassador for endangered children. VERY DISTURBING INDEED. Questions need to be asked, and since no politician to date either side of the house has spoken out, the people MUST DO SO.
p.s. speakers corner Sunday 1pm lol
It has never sat right with me that the head of the UK's Government media unit gave up his position to act as a PR Spokesman for the McCanns, his salary paid from public donations.

What is disturbing is that since Madeleine's magical disappearance we have had a new Government come into power, yet all we see is the same old mantra.
It begs to wonder, who is really calling the shots, and just how long are the British public prepared to sit back and busy themsleves with their tradition of minding their own business, in otherwords giving credance to these bafoons. My guess is forever and a day.
It is up to the kids out today to turn the clock around, and they know it.

mira2

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We were taken on a ride

Post by cath2756 on 14.08.12 19:04

Re: We were taken on a ride[/size]
tigger on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:14 am


How strange is it that the current scandal with the banks brings up more and more Scottish nationals being investigated, the irony is this: Blair, Brown, Fred the Shead all Scott, forgotten the name of the other one was it McKillen? now we have another one who it appears earned around 300 million over 10 years, being investigated and he is a scott. A load of scots in high positions within the UK banking system and 2 leaders of the nation. And all have done very nicely for themselves, none asked to part with their wealth or in prison or beheaded.
Is there a pattern here?[/quote]

Bear with me on this but there certainly is a pattern. I'll start at Gordon Brown since you specifically mention him - home town Kirkcaldy, a small town which incorporates outlying villages of Dysart etc. Other notable worthies of Kdy include Adam Smith, author of The Wealth of Nations and whose teachings inspired the whole economic system. Robert Adam (architect) Sir Sandford Fleming (BST, Canada's 1st postage stamp, chief engineer Canadian Pacific Railway) John McDouall Stuart (Explorer Australia - McDouall Stuart Highway) David Steel, Michael Portillo's father, John Buchan wrote 39 steps referring to steps that lead from Ravenscraig Castle, Kdy as he spent summers with his father's family here. Just 20 mins along the road we have Andrew Carnegie and 25 mins in the other direction Alexander Selkirk (Robinson Crusoe).

There are many more old and new, the new including the likes of Jack Vettriano. Now, I am rambling but this is a small town and a visit to the local graveyard has tombstomes of Michael Nairn (Linoleum) The Erskine family (Ripley Scroll) etc.

Too many to be a coincidence. The first I know of was St Serf, an ex Pope who came here and became a hermit living in a cave. Next, and probably the most important, is William St Clair, anyone familiar with Rosslyn Chapel or even the Davinci Code will recognise the name. The St Clairs owned Ravenscraig Castle and Dysart house, which was gifted to the Carmelites as was common practice with property Knights Templar no longer wanted.

There is too much to go into and I know I will bore you all but we are also twinned with Ingolstadt, which is relevant. The McCanns had Gordon Brown and other very influencial people batting for them and also gave the sign of distress when face to face with the Portuguese Police.

The pattern of the Scots involvement begins and ends with the Scottish Rite.

cath2756

Posts : 95
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum