The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The evils of the Muslim Brotherhood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The evils of the Muslim Brotherhood

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.06.12 10:28

Now that an open member of the once-banned Muslim Brotherhood has become Egypt's new President - Mohammed Mursi - this article from FrontPageMag.com takes a hard look at this organisation.

Founded in 1928, and the 'mother' of nearly all Muslim terrorist groups from Al Qa'eda to Hamas and Hezbollah, their extreme anti-Jewish stance made them good friends of Adolf Hitler n the 1930s and 1940s. Today in much of the Islamic world, 'Mein Kampf' remains a best-seller.

The Muslim Brotherhood's agenda from 1928 to today can be summed up as follows: Shari'ah law for the whole world, imposed peacefully or by force.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/06/27/the-evils-of-the-muslim-brotherhood/

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The evils of the Muslim Brotherhood

Post by Guest on 27.06.12 15:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlRfnOQpus

A very frightening image of things to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.06.12 15:46

Interesting statistic I came across the other day. ( But I don't know how to verify it )

With the exception of oil - which is actually got out of the ground by US, British and European engineers, - with that one exception,
The entire Muslim Arab world produces less than the Nokia Company of Finland.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 28.06.12 17:36

It's nothing but a tragedy!
If you think that in the 12th century Islam was lightyears ahead in medicine, astronomy and mathematics in comparison to the western world and look at them now.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 28.06.12 18:20

Yes, the people of Egypt deserve much better and have deserved much better throughout the reign of the former president. I visited Egypt in 2001 and enjoyed my time there, making some good friends, very devout and not a baddie among them, but the people in general are so poor. I cannot see the lives of many of my friends getting better soon.

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.06.12 19:23

@tigger wrote:It's nothing but a tragedy!
If you think that in the 12th century Islam was lightyears ahead in medicine, astronomy and mathematics in comparison to the western world and look at them now.

Quite so. I live not far from Córdoba, where Islamic art and science were at their height. The Pope sent columns from Constantinople for the Great Mosque, Christian and Jewish craftsmen helped build it. They led the world in art, producing the most beautiful representative art, birds, flowers, people and even portraits of their Prophet, in poetry, and in philosophy. The developed Al-cohol by distillation in an al-hambric, and it is clear from their depictions that they were dissecting human bodies for medical research, and so on and on.
Meanwhile the rest of Christian Europe was in what we now call the "Dark Ages"
But then successive waves of ever more fundamental Muslims invaded. Islam and Islamic thought has not moved on since then.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 28.06.12 23:24

@PeterMac wrote:
@tigger wrote:It's nothing but a tragedy!

Quite so. I live not far from Córdoba, where Islamic art and science were at their height. The Pope sent columns from Constantinople for the Great Mosque, Christian and Jewish craftsmen helped build it. They led the world in art, producing the most beautiful representative art, birds, flowers, people and even portraits of their Prophet, in poetry, and in philosophy. The developed Al-cohol by distillation in an al-hambric, and it is clear from their depictions that they were dissecting human bodies for medical research, and so on and on.
Meanwhile the rest of Christian Europe was in what we now call the "Dark Ages"
But then successive waves of ever more fundamental Muslims invaded. Islam and Islamic thought has not moved on since then.

In 1968 I studied intensive Spanish for one month in Cordoba, lodging with a family in the new 'ciudad jardin'. Hitch-hiked to Granada and saw the Alhambra, so famous for its 'islamic fort'.
How they understood water, its life-giving qualities, all the pools, runs, fountain jets so designed to use the down flow of the Sierra Nevada melt-water to power the height of the fountains. The architecture, to die for.
I learned to play the 'Recuerdos de la Alhambra' on the guitar and with all the tremolos mimicking the bubbling water, I can be back there in a flash.
I've taken my children there several times.

Sadly, all the honour, pride and immense wisdom of these once wonderful people is being tainted by oppression. But how does that differ from the political manipulation and unhappily, corrupt side, of catholicism.
I was brought up 'low church' in the UK and studied the old as well as the new testament.
I am now in France and am simply shocked to discover that catholics are forbidden to study the old testament. No one can have an old testament, only the new testament. They may only be guided through the old testament with a priest. Wow. That's a fine example of freedom of speech/thought/choice (NOT) even in the European Union, today.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum