The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Mm11

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Regist10

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Cath on 05.03.10 18:25

jkh wrote:
Inyx wrote:And last but not least : there's no evidence Madeleine is dead, there's no evidence her parents are involved into her disappearance.
There's been no charges, no conviction.

You Pro's sound sooooo much like Gerry, it's freaky.

As long as I don't look like him, I'm fine with that. laugh
Serious now, I refuse to give up a child as long as there's no evidence she's dead. Even though I have my doubts if she's still alive.
And I refuse to accuse anybody of committing a crime without evidence, it's up to the police to investigate, to find evidence so a Prosecutor can bring charges.
And I feel very angry that the Police failed to do a proper job and find evidence that could have led to finding Madeleine or the person who's responsible for her disappearance.
avatar
Cath

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by vaguely1 on 05.03.10 18:28

Jill, planned for what reason?

ty

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by bellatrix on 05.03.10 18:37

Sloot?
avatar
bellatrix

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.10 18:49

@vaguely1 wrote:Jill, planned for what reason?

ty


Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14968
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by vaguely1 on 05.03.10 18:49

which they can't spend on anything?

Who would want to be rich in order to send their money to two ageing ex-detectives?

nice life, nice money.

If it was about money they could make a fortune writing a book, selling rights to a film, and charging for interviews etc.

They could have set up a false ransom demand.

there's nothing about this case that points to them PERSONALLY making money.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by hedge on 05.03.10 18:52

If there's one thing this case has given me, it's a lifelong loathing of photoshopped images.
avatar
hedge

Posts : 318
Join date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by vaguely1 on 05.03.10 18:53

me too.

Someone, I forget who, on 3A thought that was an original photograph.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by hedge on 05.03.10 18:56

@vaguely1 wrote:me too.

Someone, I forget who, on 3A thought that was an original photograph.

Don't remind me!

would. not. be. convinced.

they were sure those that were pointing it out were evilpros who just couldn't see the light never mind
avatar
hedge

Posts : 318
Join date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.10 19:03

You Pro's can spout Gerry's mantra all you like, but I'm not a Pro or on the fence. I've made my opinion about them quite clear on here and on my blog and nothing any of you have said has made me change my mind. It's made me think, yes, but not change my mind.

I support Goncalo Amaral and his view of what happened based on the British police dogs which the British police, not Amaral, suggested were taken to PDL. That's why I spent so much time putting this blog together:

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

This case needs to be reopened so that the truth can be known and the perpetrators brought to justice, but until that happens then I will continue to believe in the dogs and not the rotting meat and dirty nappies excuses.

I'm sure you all have other forums where you can discuss how innocent the McCanns are, but this isn't one of them.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14968
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by vaguely1 on 05.03.10 19:08

Gerry's mantra? about the photo not being real???

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.10 19:09

Oh geez.

never mind
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14968
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by vaguely1 on 05.03.10 19:11

Okay, then for asking what you thought their reason for planning it was?

I was just interested - because if planned they've not made much out of such an astonishingly complex crime.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.10 19:16

I wouldn't know what their reason was (if any) because I'm not the sort of person who could get inside the head of a person who could even consider it (like Karen Matthews for instance).

But with suggestions of paedophilia (Gaspars statements) and Payne's bathtime visits and Kate saying Maddie was difficult to control and Gerry's mum saying "That girl could throw a tantrum if she wanted to", even though "That girl" had only just gone missing, then I reserve judgement on why I think the whole thing might have been pre-planned.

I certainly don't rule it out, especially with all the odd behaviour from the whole lot of them.

Like I said, you're wasting your time trying to convince me of their innocence. I don't buy it.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14968
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by hedge on 05.03.10 19:20

jkh wrote:I wouldn't know what their reason was (if any) because I'm not the sort of person who could get inside the head of a person who could even consider it (like Karen Matthews for instance).

But with suggestions of paedophilia (Gaspars statements) and Payne's bathtime visits and Kate saying Maddie was difficult to control and Gerry's mum saying "That girl could throw a tantrum if she wanted to", even though "That girl" had only just gone missing, then I reserve judgement on why I think the whole thing might have been pre-planned.

I certainly don't rule it out, especially with all the odd behaviour from the whole lot of them.

Like I said, you're wasting your time trying to convince me of their innocence. I don't buy it.

other than the gaspars statement which is muddled and contradictory as best (one had a bad feeling the other didn't) i donl;t even recognise that description, bathtime visits? difficult to control???? eh?
avatar
hedge

Posts : 318
Join date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by vaguely1 on 05.03.10 19:29

jkh wrote:I wouldn't know what their reason was (if any) because I'm not the sort of person who could get inside the head of a person who could even consider it (like Karen Matthews for instance).

But with suggestions of paedophilia (Gaspars statements) and Payne's bathtime visits and Kate saying Maddie was difficult to control and Gerry's mum saying "That girl could throw a tantrum if she wanted to", even though "That girl" had only just gone missing, then I reserve judgement on why I think the whole thing might have been pre-planned.

I certainly don't rule it out, especially with all the odd behaviour from the whole lot of them.

Like I said, you're wasting your time trying to convince me of their innocence. I don't buy it.



'm happy to wait it out. There will be a conviction one day. Wouldn't try to convince anyone of their innocence, because I'm not sure of their innocence.

Just interested in the different ways people see things and why. Probably because my thoughts on it change and hearing other peoples views helps me realise if I actually believe what I think I believe about certain aspects of the case.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by WOODWARD on 05.03.10 19:44

I think the case is far simpler than the oj simpson style deliberate complicating which has gone on from day one.
The abductor story makes no sense,therefore it is nonsense.
As the multiple sightings have shown there was nothing special or different about Madeleine,nothing that would lead an international gang to single her out in a sleepy pre season holiday complex and take such ridiculous risks of being caught. The layout of the apartment and the non -jemmied shutters give the lie to the poorly staged abduction scenario,the obsfucation and unwillingness to co-operate with police by the tapas group would suggest something to hide. The dogs are the absolute clincher,rubbishing the dogs ,Amaral and the stifling of all opposing views are futile attempts to evade the justice that an innocent little girl deserves.-all IMO
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Snowy on 05.03.10 20:17

jkh wrote:I wouldn't know what their reason was (if any) because I'm not the sort of person who could get inside the head of a person who could even consider it (like Karen Matthews for instance).

But with suggestions of paedophilia (Gaspars statements) and Payne's bathtime visits and Kate saying Maddie was difficult to control and Gerry's mum saying "That girl could throw a tantrum if she wanted to", even though "That girl" had only just gone missing, then I reserve judgement on why I think the whole thing might have been pre-planned.

I certainly don't rule it out, especially with all the odd behaviour from the whole lot of them.

Like I said, you're wasting your time trying to convince me of their innocence. I don't buy it.

Sorry jill, but where the bluddy hell do you get 'pre-planned' out of that lot?

bigshock
avatar
Snowy

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.10 20:23

@Snowy wrote:
jkh wrote:I wouldn't know what their reason was (if any) because I'm not the sort of person who could get inside the head of a person who could even consider it (like Karen Matthews for instance).

But with suggestions of paedophilia (Gaspars statements) and Payne's bathtime visits and Kate saying Maddie was difficult to control and Gerry's mum saying "That girl could throw a tantrum if she wanted to", even though "That girl" had only just gone missing, then I reserve judgement on why I think the whole thing might have been pre-planned.

I certainly don't rule it out, especially with all the odd behaviour from the whole lot of them.

Like I said, you're wasting your time trying to convince me of their innocence. I don't buy it.

Sorry jill, but where the bluddy hell do you get 'pre-planned' out of that lot?

bigshock

It's always just been a gut feeling, that's all.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14968
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by bellatrix on 05.03.10 22:01

jkh wrote:You Pro's can spout Gerry's mantra all you like, but I'm not a Pro or on the fence. I've made my opinion about them quite clear on here and on my blog and nothing any of you have said has made me change my mind. It's made me think, yes, but not change my mind.

I support Goncalo Amaral and his view of what happened based on the British police dogs which the British police, not Amaral, suggested were taken to PDL. That's why I spent so much time putting this blog together:

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

This case needs to be reopened so that the truth can be known and the perpetrators brought to justice, but until that happens then I will continue to believe in the dogs and not the rotting meat and dirty nappies excuses.

I'm sure you all have other forums where you can discuss how innocent the McCanns are, but this isn't one of them.


Does that mean only one opinion is allowed on here? I thought you said debate was good? (Confused-as always lol!)
avatar
bellatrix

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.10 22:12

@bellatrix wrote:
jkh wrote:You Pro's can spout Gerry's mantra all you like, but I'm not a Pro or on the fence. I've made my opinion about them quite clear on here and on my blog and nothing any of you have said has made me change my mind. It's made me think, yes, but not change my mind.

I support Goncalo Amaral and his view of what happened based on the British police dogs which the British police, not Amaral, suggested were taken to PDL. That's why I spent so much time putting this blog together:

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

This case needs to be reopened so that the truth can be known and the perpetrators brought to justice, but until that happens then I will continue to believe in the dogs and not the rotting meat and dirty nappies excuses.

I'm sure you all have other forums where you can discuss how innocent the McCanns are, but this isn't one of them.


Does that mean only one opinion is allowed on here? I thought you said debate was good? (Confused-as always lol!)

Debate is good, but you Pro's hunt in packs and surround your victim til they lose the will to live.

Many members have given up posting here because of it. Which, I suppose, is what you're paid to do to shut us all up.

It might be worth people remembering that this forum is a place for the 'Anti's' and MF members and everyone else are just guests here, even those under instructions from Carter Ruck like Mike Gunnill.

The Pro's will be first out the door before the rest of us.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14968
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by aiyoyo on 05.03.10 22:15

@vaguely1 wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@vaguely1 wrote:Is it that you're worried that you might be paying his benefits out of your taxes?
8)

In it? where does the word go start......once he found out that his brother had buried his own daughter, or before they went on holiday?

Their fraud scam is more worry-worthy if anyone is worried.
Their illegal deed (?) should be their worry and no one else, people just dont like to be fooled.

GO starts from when he was phone call informed .....or do you think otherwise?

Phone call informed what though? That Madeleine was missing, or that they had disposed of her?

If you think the man unlikely to give up his career to look after his family on the off chance that he could go back to it in less than 24 hours, I find it equally unlikely that he would give up his job to become involved in a cover up for his nieces death.

That she was dead.

Your argument fells flat on its face. If he thought he could possibly go back in less than 24 hours why quit then? What did he do for a job anyway since I am not well up on that?


At the speed it was taken and announced, he might have been asked by GM to give up.
Maybe he considered sacrificing for his brother ,and by extension the family, was well it because GM has a more society recognised job, plus with what's at stake, keeping the lid on to protect the family's good name became priority over his job.
NO matter how you look at it, it surely wasnt efficiency oversee for the search for Madeleine.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by vaguely1 on 05.03.10 22:19

jkh wrote:
@bellatrix wrote:
jkh wrote:You Pro's can spout Gerry's mantra all you like, but I'm not a Pro or on the fence. I've made my opinion about them quite clear on here and on my blog and nothing any of you have said has made me change my mind. It's made me think, yes, but not change my mind.

I support Goncalo Amaral and his view of what happened based on the British police dogs which the British police, not Amaral, suggested were taken to PDL. That's why I spent so much time putting this blog together:

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

This case needs to be reopened so that the truth can be known and the perpetrators brought to justice, but until that happens then I will continue to believe in the dogs and not the rotting meat and dirty nappies excuses.

I'm sure you all have other forums where you can discuss how innocent the McCanns are, but this isn't one of them.


Does that mean only one opinion is allowed on here? I thought you said debate was good? (Confused-as always lol!)

Debate is good, but you Pro's hunt in packs and surround your victim til they lose the will to live.

Many members have given up posting here because of it. Which, I suppose, is what you're paid to do to shut us all up.

It might be worth people remembering that this forum is a place for the 'Anti's' and MF members and everyone else are just guests here, even those under instructions from Carter Ruck like Mike Gunnill.

The Pro's will be first out the door before the rest of us.


Jill,

Please could you delete my account.

I think I would be considered a pro here and I don't want to post amongst people who think I'm paid to post.

I'd also rather be somewhere that I'm considered a member, not a guest.

thank you.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by aiyoyo on 05.03.10 22:28

[quote="jkh]Debate is good, but you Pro's hunt in packs and surround your victim til they lose the will to live.{/quote]

I noticed too. lol! lol! laugh
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.10 22:36

I'll tell you what, I came back here after recent events hoping to keep my mind occupied with the Maddie case but all I've had so far is grief and a whole load of spamming saying I gave my mother AIDS.

Well, this is clearly not the place for me. I came back too soon and I don't like what I see.

Trash the place if you want - it's only the Pro's that do that. I've yet to see a 'pack of Anti's' invade a forum and do what's been done here and on other forums.

God knows what Maddie ever did to deserve Pro supporters.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14968
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 3 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by bunny on 05.03.10 22:38

ay? who has been spamming and saying you gave your mother Aids. Ive missed those posts??? wow
avatar
bunny

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum