The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The weakest link

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The weakest link

Post by Ribisl on 22.06.12 20:39

@aquila wrote:Things change as we get older. Priorities change and we have time to reflect on our lives. The truth will out. No secret will remain buried concerning Madeleine. I believe that when there is a sigh of relief and a distant memory of finding Madeleine and the media and TM have moved on and aged, a single voice with the truth will emerge and THEN she will finally receive justice. Until then it's a sad state of affairs for her. At some point someone will be the strongest link. That person is the strong one and will throw caution to the wind and cough up the truth. I hope it's soon. No amount of legal/pr/political folk will alter the truth for Madeleine however much they devote their careers to whatever it is they feel justifiable in doing to make a living. Just my humble opinion and my belief.

Good post.
I have always believed the weakest link to be amongst the T7, for the simple reason it is difficult to maintain a collective lie for a long time when their interests gradually diverge and friendships eventually start to wane. If there were two of them, as I recall, who allegedly wished to amend their original statements, then it is more likely they were a couple, for example, JT and RO. A couple can discuss their predicament and reason within the safety of their own privacy and give each other the courage necessary to break away from this burden they have carried for five years. I remain hopeful.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.06.12 20:48

@Ribisl wrote:
@aquila wrote:Things change as we get older. Priorities change and we have time to reflect on our lives. The truth will out. No secret will remain buried concerning Madeleine. I believe that when there is a sigh of relief and a distant memory of finding Madeleine and the media and TM have moved on and aged, a single voice with the truth will emerge and THEN she will finally receive justice. Until then it's a sad state of affairs for her. At some point someone will be the strongest link. That person is the strong one and will throw caution to the wind and cough up the truth. I hope it's soon. No amount of legal/pr/political folk will alter the truth for Madeleine however much they devote their careers to whatever it is they feel justifiable in doing to make a living. Just my humble opinion and my belief.

Good post.
I have always believed the weakest link to be amongst the T7, for the simple reason it is difficult to maintain a collective lie for a long time when their interests gradually diverge and friendships eventually start to wane. If there were two of them, as I recall, who allegedly wished to amend their original statements, then it is more likely they were a couple, for example, JT and RO. A couple can discuss their predicament and reason within the safety of their own privacy and give each other the courage necessary to break away from this burden they have carried for five years. I remain hopeful.

Divorces happen, illness happens, disagreements happen, jealousy happens, hard-times happen. Apply that to a group of people with waning friendships and it's going to take more than a sticking plaster to stem the bleeding imo.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 22.06.12 21:19

Relationships change too. Just ask Chris Huhne.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.06.12 21:23

@ShuBob wrote:Relationships change too. Just ask Chris Huhne.

Precisely ShuBob, and that was over a speeding ticket. Ambitious, intelligent people can react in the strangest ways when life isn't going according to plan or they are deeply hurt or angry.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 22.06.12 21:34

@aquila wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Relationships change too. Just ask Chris Huhne.

Precisely ShuBob, and that was over a speeding ticket. Ambitious, intelligent people can react in the strangest ways when life isn't going according to plan or they are deeply hurt or angry.

Quite so.

IMO, Kate is the sort of person who will do a Vicky Price. This may go some way in explaining the McCanns' relationship.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum