The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Blacksmith's 18/6/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith's 18/6/12

Post by tigger on 20.06.12 8:29

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

LOVE

Post by Guest on 20.06.12 20:13

Dear John,

Love-U!

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith's 18/6/12

Post by Angelique on 20.06.12 22:52

tigger

Thank you for the nod on Blacksmith's article.

I don't know - I always get a bit down when TM are silent especially for so long as I know to expect manoeuvres from TM sometime soon. sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.06.12 23:07

@Angelique wrote:tigger
e

I don't know - I always get a bit down when TM are silent especially for so long as I know to expect manoeuvres from TM sometime soon.

The Diamond Jubilee followed by Ascot, followed by Wimbledon, followed by the Olympics. Add to that the EU Crisis, the state of affairs in this country (UK) the discord in government, the Leveson Inquiry, more corruption at the top etc...TM can't compete with that lot. I'd give it until September when things have all died down a bit and the press have had a field day bitching about the disasters then sure as hell we'll find TM's stuff back in the press.

eta...I forgot the football too!
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 20.06.12 23:39

I have always thought the same. The fallout, if the mccanns were publically shown as complicit, or at least being shown to have lied or deceived in any way even if not complicit, would be dynamite. Tsunamis happen though.

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.06.12 20:41

Another terrific blacksmith:

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Fifth and final round

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.06.12 22:33

@aquila wrote:
e

I don't know - I always get a bit down when TM are silent especially for so long as I know to expect manoeuvres from TM sometime soon.

The Diamond Jubilee followed by Ascot, followed by Wimbledon, followed by the Olympics. Add to that the EU Crisis, the state of affairs in this country (UK) the discord in government, the Leveson Inquiry, more corruption at the top etc...TM can't compete with that lot. I'd give it until September when things have all died down a bit...I forgot the football too!
Died down?

The fifth and final round of McCanns v. Amaral begins on WEDNESDAY 12 SEPTEMBER.

In footballing terms this has been a game of two halves - the McCanns were two-nil up at half time, but a second half rally by Amaral in the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court saw him level at two all.

Now we move to the final phase, if we pursue the footballing analogy - the penalty shoot-out, or, as it's known in the football world, 'sudden death'

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.06.12 6:23

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:
e

The Diamond Jubilee followed by Ascot, followed by Wimbledon, followed by the Olympics. Add to that the EU Crisis, the state of affairs in this country (UK) the discord in government, the Leveson Inquiry, more corruption at the top etc...TM can't compete with that lot. I'd give it until September when things have all died down a bit...I forgot the football too!
Died down?

The fifth and final round of McCanns v. Amaral begins on WEDNESDAY 12 SEPTEMBER.

In footballing terms this has been a game of two halves - the McCanns were two-nil up at half time, but a second half rally by Amaral in the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court saw him level at two all.

Now we move to the final phase, if we pursue the footballing analogy - the penalty shoot-out, or, as it's known in the football world, 'sudden death'

It will be very interesting indeed to see how many UK column centimetres are devoted to reporting the Amaral trial (or even bothering to give it a mention) and how many devoted to printing the next round of TM general 'press-releases' that have probably been stored up because they can't compete with major events. Either way, I doubt it will be enough to wrap a portion of chips in - unless of course there is another siting, a crucial update from Mr Redwood of the Yard etc. If Sr Amaral is victorious I'd love to be a fly on the wall of TM . Even then I'm cynical as to whether the UK press will have the courage to print the whole saga.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two on 22.06.12 12:05

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:
e

Died down?

I like your analogy, but I fear it will be postponed yet again. I cannot see how "they" can allow it to go ahead (whoever "they" might be.
T4two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 23.06.12 0:26

@tigger wrote:Another terrific blacksmith:

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

absolutely fabulous

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 23.06.12 20:06

as always, thought-provoking, a must- read for anyone coming new to take a deeper look into the events of May 2007 and aftermath.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum