The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Lianne Smith admits to killing her children in Spain

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lianne Smith admits to killing her children in Spain

Post by Gillyspot on 20.06.12 7:41

Apologies if this has been shared before but I can't find it although have looked.

Too long to post but a really shocking story of a mother killing her children in Spain.

Watch the video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lianne Smith admits to killing her children in Spain

Post by aquila on 20.06.12 7:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Apologies if this has been shared before but I can't find it although have looked.

Too long to post but a really shocking story of a mother killing her children in Spain.

Watch the video.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2161094/Lianne-Smith-trial-Mother-tells-perfect-holiday-deaths-Spanish-hotel-room.html

Absolutely horrendous. She managed to kill her children in such a heinous way. She couldn't see their faces either when she did it so that possibly was intentional. They struggled and she held them while she killed them. She wasn't successful in her suicide intention. I hope she is asked how she planned to kill herself and what made her change her mind.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.12 10:01

I hadn't realised till now that the child whom Martin Smith was accused of molesting was Lianne's daughter from a previous relationship and that Lianne had believed him rather than her. I agree with Aquila that it's to be hoped that she's asked why she decided not to kill herself.

Back to top Go down

DNA evidence

Post by aquila on 20.06.12 16:24

Here is the next revelation in court re the parentage of the children.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 22.06.12 0:25

[quote="aquila"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Apologies if this has been shared before but I can't find it although have looked.

Watch the video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Absolutely horrendous. She managed to kill her children in such a heinous way. She couldn't see their faces either when she did it so that possibly was intentional. They struggled and she held them while she killed them. She wasn't successful in her suicide intention. I hope she is asked how she planned to kill herself and what made her change her mind.

I so want to comment on this , but what can I say , children ! their own flesh and blood , sorry I must be tired , am out of words to even try to express whatever it is I am feeling Crying
tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.06.12 6:31

Lianne Smith found guilty.

There couldn't really have been any other verdict but she's been found not to be criminally insane. There is a mention of attempted suicide and she's now on suicide watch but no actual details of the attempted suicide. Are the Spanish newspapers reporting in more detail?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 23.06.12 23:56

She put her love for a man before the lives of her children. She was a mananger at Childrens Services so she dealt with sexually abused children - yet didnt protect her own daughter from a paedophile because she was in love with him?
There are many young girls in the care system there because the mothers throw them out, refusing to believe their boyfriend is a paedophile who is raping their own children.

Pure and utter selfishness.
I hope she is in jail for a very long time.
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 28.06.12 18:29

[quote="littlepixie"]She put her love for a man before the lives of her children. She was a mananger at Childrens Services so she dealt with sexually abused children - yet didnt protect her own daughter from a paedophile because she was in love with him?
There are many young girls in the care system there because the mothers throw them out, refusing to believe their boyfriend is a paedophile who is raping their own children.

Pure and utter selfishness.
I hope she is in jail for a very long time.[/quote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For LIFE.

Any mother who puts the 'love of her man' over any children she has should be publicly flogged. Extreme view, but my opinion. It disgusts me. Children need the protection.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.06.12 19:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Any mother who puts the 'love of her man' over any children she has should be publicly flogged. Extreme view, but my opinion. It disgusts me. Children need the protection.
This is exactly what
Myra Hindley,
Rose West,
Maxine Carr
and many others have done through history.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.06.12 19:40

@PeterMac wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:

This is exactly what
Myra Hindley,
Rose West,
Maxine Carr
and many others have done through history.

You might care to add a couple of them ... ? Or just one?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.06.12 22:36

Not yet.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.06.12 22:57

@PeterMac wrote:Not yet.
I see.
Good night

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 29.06.12 6:19

We could add Baby Peter's mother to the list.

However, I do wonder why it is that the women become objects of hate to a greater extent than the men, when the man's behaviour is equally evil or worse e.g. the picture of Myra Hindley became infamous, but I would be hard pressed to remember what Ian Brady looked like.
Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 29.06.12 7:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We could add Baby Peter's mother to the list.

However, I do wonder why it is that the women become objects of hate to a greater extent than the men, when the man's behaviour is equally evil or worse e.g. the picture of Myra Hindley became infamous, but I would be hard pressed to remember what Ian Brady looked like.
I shall try to keep my answer and opinion on this short and logical - ha, me? but here goes:

In nature, the 'male' is almost expected to be brutal. He brings home the bread.
Mother, however, is the 'nurturer'. She nourishes a baby for ten months in her womb, then is supposed to be 'the one' who nurtures and cares for and brings up baby.

Yes society has changed, but the ingrained almost prehistoric attitudes remain even when we think we are quite 'liberal thinking'

Just to add, I have done extensive reading on bio's of Ian & Myra AND Fred and Rose.
Now, I'm no Lord Longford BUT IMHO had Brady and Hindley's orbits never collided she would have been a wife mother like any other. Without exception, she was described as kind, helpful, thoughtful etc...
Rose West, OTOH, was described somewhat differently. 'Weird' 'Strange' 'Cruel' were words used. I actually think she was worse than, and egged on, Fred. Reversed in the Brady/Hindley situation.
There IS, I know, a name for a phenomenon where two individuals would otherwise have lead normal, productive lives but together, they go evil - I shall look it up.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Moors Murder case

Post by Guest on 29.06.12 13:39

I remember reading as a child about the trial while it was going on - only in the Daily Mirror but there wasn't a lot of choice in those days! There was certainly disbelief that Hindley as a woman could have done the things of which she was accused. She was asked about Lesley, the youngest victim whom she and Brady recorded on tape, and why she as a woman did not feel that she ought to have rescued her. I think she replied that she felt ashamed that she had not.

I don't think I've heard of a name for the phenomenon where two individuals meet and commit crimes which they wouldn't have done singly but, if there is one, I'm sure that Rainbow-Fairy (alias super dog Eddie) will sniff it out! I can think only of "folie a deux" at the moment but that doesn't cover this situation.

In the case of the Wests, Fred had already started on his killing spree before he met Rose but I certainly think that she encouraged him to go on killing.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 29.06.12 21:22

Jean wrote:I remember reading as a child about the trial while it was going on - only in the Daily Mirror but there wasn't a lot of choice in those days! There was certainly disbelief that Hindley as a woman could have done the things of which she was accused. She was asked about Lesley, the youngest victim whom she and Brady recorded on tape, and why she as a woman did not feel that she ought to have rescued her. I think she replied that she felt ashamed that she had not.

I don't think I've heard of a name for the phenomenon where two individuals meet and commit crimes which they wouldn't have done singly but, if there is one, I'm sure that Rainbow-Fairy (alias super dog Eddie) will sniff it out! I can think only of "folie a deux" at the moment but that doesn't cover this situation.

In the case of the Wests, Fred had already started on his killing spree before he met Rose but I certainly think that she encouraged him to go on killing.
Jean you are completely correct in all your comments bar one - I haven't sniffed that name out yet! I should know it instantly, but....

Yes Fred had indeed killed before he met Rose, but from all I've studied she was cruel, sadistic and extremely domineering. I think (as do others though it could be an act) that Fred did feel guilt for what he had done. Rose, not so.

I just hope that evil swine Brady will give Mrs Johnson the peace of knowing where her Keith is before he departs for 'somewhat warmer climes'

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.06.12 21:32

Unfortunately I think that Mrs Johnson will go before Brady does as she is nearly 80 and suffering from cancer.

It is hard not to feel some sympathy for both of the Wests with the dreadful childhoods they had though that does not of course excuse what they did. I hope that Rose will one day tell if there are other as yet undiscovered victims - it seems very unlikely that she and Fred went for years without killing anyone else - but somehow I doubt that she will.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 29.06.12 22:15

Jean wrote:Unfortunately I think that Mrs Johnson will go before Brady does as she is nearly 80 and suffering from cancer.

It is hard not to feel some sympathy for both of the Wests with the dreadful childhoods they had though that does not of course excuse what they did. I hope that Rose will one day tell if there are other as yet undiscovered victims - it seems very unlikely that she and Fred went for years without killing anyone else - but somehow I doubt that she will.
Sadly Jean I have to agree with you. That b*****rd Brady knows exactly where ALL his victims went. They kept photo's as grave markers and he had it all written as co-ordinates in code. When he took the police up 't moor he was just beggaring around. He could've shown them within minutes. But no. I think, along with his wish to starve, it is his last means of control. Poor Mrs Johnson. Keith Bennett lies undiscovered on the moors whilst DC and his cronies allow the MET to spend £6,000 a day sifting through paper. Its stupid.
Show Winnie some sympathy. I don't know her but by God what I wouldn't give to hand her 'her Keith' for a proper goodbye. Hard-hearted nasty evil McCann-disbelieving troll that I am is blubbing as I write this! Sad

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 29.06.12 22:33

Lesley Ann Down's mother Ann West lost her life to cancer aged 69. She wanted to stay alive as long as it took to see Hindley take her last breath in prison and make sure she (Hindley) was never released. Hindley never gave the location of Bennett. Was Hindley criminally insane? evil? I'm going for the latter. She also penned her memoirs. Rose West wrote a cookbook. Ian Brady wrote a book. There's a hell of a book in some people.

Keith Bennett's mother has my deepest respect and my deepest wish that one day Keith's body is found. I hope the police are still looking.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.06.12 9:37

Sadly the Trans-Pennine gas pipeline was put right across Saddleworth Moor, and it is likely that his last resting place was destroyed in the process. The Commandant at the CID training school at Hutton Hall, which I went to for my training, Norman Finnerty, had worked on the case. We spent many evenings in the mess listening with horror to the details, many of which had not been brought out in court.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.06.12 13:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sadly the Trans-Pennine gas pipeline was put right across Saddleworth Moor, and it is likely that his last resting place was destroyed in the process. The Commandant at the CID training school at Hutton Hall, which I went to for my training, Norman Finnerty, had worked on the case. We spent many evenings in the mess listening with horror to the details, many of which had not been brought out in court.

I'm not quite clear if the fact that the installation of a gas pipeline has destroyed evidence of Keith Bennett's body and torn up the soil with a load of industrial digging equipment etc or if there's a 'give up, it's no longer important' stance here. Things have moved on. We have cadaver dogs and forensic skills beyond our wildest imagination. The Bennett family are entitled to that surely. I'm discounting the McCanns who have, imo, clearly poo-pooed the benefit of up to date forensics in their alleged search of Madeleine. Please tell me that there is some hope for finding Keith Bennett's body and someone is still looking for him.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 30.06.12 16:39

I thought of folie a deux but that is [ I think ] a shared delusional disorder and a psychosis, not necessarily involving shared criminal activity....there is something relating to crime where it would not have happened unless individuals met... but on the tip of my tongue...I cannot think of it, google here I come..

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.06.12 17:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: I think the expression for the phenomenon/ condition where there is a collision of 2 minds and devastating consequences where separate there would be no problem might be folie a deux?

Hi russiandoll here is what wiki says

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 30.06.12 17:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: I think the expression for the phenomenon/ condition where there is a collision of 2 minds and devastating consequences where separate there would be no problem might be folie a deux?

Hi russiandoll here is what wiki says

just found this..it is linked to crime after all

Folie a deux has been implicated in such notorious or bizarre events as the serial killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, Fred and Rose West; mass suicides of the People's Temple cult in Guyana (912 people in 1978), Heaven's Gate cult recently; The League of Geniuses, the Men in Black "seen" by flying saucer watchers/alien abductees and even Adolf Hitler and the German nation. Suicide Pact in Dublin of the Mulrooney (Mullrooney in a register) family [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3604, 425337, 00.html , 20 Jan 2001. On the day of writing this , 14 June, 2002 were two reported incidents. Three people jump off 200 ft cliffs at Salcombe Cliffs near Sidmouth Devon [ later report 20, Apr 2004 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ] and in New Zealand two Seventh-Day Adventists are jailed for 5 years for not allowing medical treatment to their 6 month old son Caleb Moorhead. You start to see possible cases of Folie a Deux all over the place.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum