The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Regist10

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Jamie 30.11.09 23:03

Raffle wrote:
Autumn wrote:Tony, have you considered reporting the MM forum as I would have thought this is harrassment at the very least? If Debbie is behaving like this out of revenge, you need to take it seriosly and register your concerns with the appropriate authorities - its bad enough that she is threatening you on the internet but, given she knows your whereabouts, might she pose a serious danger to you. Apart from her allies on MM, does Ms Butler have friends and family who can talk to her and, if needs be, get her to the medical help she may require?

Touching to show such concern about people's safety. Shame nobody thought about safety of the McCann twins when thier neighbours were leafleted accusing their parents of being involved in her disappearnace and death. And please, before you say it, everyone in the world is well aware the twins were left in the apartment with thier sister.
Please explain how the twins or the Mc's were in danger from leaflets being delivered and not to their door?
Jamie

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:04

I'm not allowed to repeat allegations I previously made about the McCanns, but I seriously doubt if any one person who had been actively looking for Madeleine was persuaded to suddenly stop doing so by reading our booklet or leaflet.

Then why did you write and distribute them, if not to sway public opinion?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Empty LOL

Post by Jamie 30.11.09 23:05

Tony Bennett wrote:There has been a development.

According to the bonnybraes/JustAThought Forum, Brenda Ryan is now joining in the rush to help Carter-Ruck find enough evidence to bring me back to court for contempt of court. Posted tonight over thereL

I hear tell Bren has found a useful occupation for herself. She is screenshotting all the posts by Bennett on JKH [Jill havern's forum] so she can report him to CR if he says the wrong thing. You have to laugh - she and Debs are elbowing each other aside to grass Bennett to Carter-Ruck...

I hope they all don't perish with exhaustion from all their frenetic efforts.
My first laugh of the day.I have a vision of it now. lol!
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:06

You seriously doubt it?

ER, well I don't Mr Bennett. Some of your activities are seen by some as sticking 2 fingers up at a missing child and her family. And that is not what a good christian would do is it?

Bren ryan is so entrenched in this whole saga she can't see the wood for the tinfoil.

Same with deluded Debbie.

I think you are the same, you've invested so much into it that you are so immersed in it that you couldn't get out of it if you wanted to.

imo of course[b]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:07

Tony Bennett wrote:

He said nothing in his speech about the long meeting he had with Brian Kennedy and Edward Smethurst that took place in Praia da Luz in November 2007.

Funny that.

I take it everyone has to say what you want them to say don't they Bennett. Did anyone ask him about the meetings?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 30.11.09 23:09

murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

He said nothing in his speech about the long meeting he had with Brian Kennedy and Edward Smethurst that took place in Praia da Luz in November 2007.

Funny that.

I take it everyone has to say what you want them to say don't they Bennett. Did anyone ask him about the meetings?

I take it Bennet has to answer your questions or be accused of lying? roll
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:13

Oh look everyone it is "Look At Me Please let me flounce so you can all tell me how great i am and to stay Sym"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:16

Tony Bennett wrote:I'm not allowed to repeat allegations I previously made about the McCanns, but I seriously doubt if any one person who had been actively looking for Madeleine was persuaded to suddenly stop doing so by reading our booklet or leaflet.

Chinagirl wrote:Then why did you write and distribute them, if not to sway public opinion?
Yes, it was to sway public opinion - but, seriously, how many people out there, when we published '60 Reasons', were actively 'looking for Madeleine', wehatever that means?

Our booklet caused many to change their views, as the mainstream media of this country had conspired to keep them in the dark about so many relevant facts about the case. Few knew e.g. of the detailed alerts given by Eddie and Keela, nor of the unlikelihood of the abductor being able to accomplish all he was said to have accomplished in a time frame of 3 or so minutes and without leaving any forensic trace.

Almost no-one knew of the dubious track record of Metodo 3, Oakley International etc.

People were shocked to read the quotes of how the McCanns were actively planning, even within just one month of Madeleine having been reported missing, Elton John fund-raising concerts months ahead.

And then saying they could sustain a high profile for missing Madeleine 'in the long-term'.

Shall we just say, Chinagirl, that things like this helped to open a few eyes.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:19

murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote: He said nothing in his speech about the long meeting he had with Brian Kennedy and Edward Smethurst that took place in Praia da Luz in November 2007.Funny that.

I take it everyone has to say what you want them to say don't they Bennett. Did anyone ask [Robert Murat] about the meetings?
Er, no questions from the audience were allowed.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:21

OK - so you "helped to open a few eyes." To what end? What were/are you hoping to achieve? Is public opinion going to get the parents into court - to face what charge?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:25

I cannot believe you are serious Mr Bennett.

NOBODY knows what has happened to that child, everything is speculation(on all sides), but to publically bandy about that you think she is dead and you know who was involved is doing a HUGE HUGE diservice to that child and then say ah well people who read the leaflets weren't actively looking for her anyway disgusts me absolutely 100%. I cannot believe a man who says he has children and grandchildren could come out with something like that.

If god forbid anything happened to your grandchild, would you be happy if someone took it upon themselves to smear their parents by dropping leaflets next to their house insinuating that the parents had something to do with it and that the kid was unfindable

? Would you say people were allowed to question and it is their right to do so?

I bet you wouldn't Mr Bennett.

“If people continue to believe she is dead, they will not come forward with information.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Empty Should people be kept in the dark about these things?

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:29

Chinagirl wrote:OK - so you "helped to open a few eyes." To what end?
That was an end in itself.

To give people an array of facts that they simply couldn't read elsewhere.

Especially so for people not on the net - or who are on the net but don't want to wade through thousands of threads on a forum.

Should people be informed about the dogs, about the contradictions, about the dodgy private detective agencies, about the ripping out of the cover of Madeleine's activity sticker book to write down a timeline, about Jane Tanner's changes of story etc.

Or should they be kept in the dark about these things?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 30.11.09 23:32

Tony Bennett wrote:There has been a development.

According to the bonnybraes/JustAThought Forum, Brenda Ryan is now joining in the rush to help Carter-Ruck find enough evidence to bring me back to court for contempt of court. Posted tonight over thereL

I hear tell Bren has found a useful occupation for herself. She is screenshotting all the posts by Bennett on JKH [Jill havern's forum] so she can report him to CR if he says the wrong thing. You have to laugh - she and Debs are elbowing each other aside to grass Bennett to Carter-Ruck...

I hope they all don't perish with exhaustion from all their frenetic efforts.

-- and oh look, here they are now! They've both arrived at the Carter Ruck offices at the same time with their shopping bags full of 'evidence' and they're slugging it out to see who gets to harangue Adam Tudor first --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GYNW5bvNI
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote: He said nothing in his speech about the long meeting he had with Brian Kennedy and Edward Smethurst that took place in Praia da Luz in November 2007.Funny that.

I take it everyone has to say what you want them to say don't they Bennett. Did anyone ask [Robert Murat] about the meetings?
Er, no questions from the audience were allowed.

So explain why he should have mentioned the meetings please. Do you discuss every meeting you have?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Empty If the police asked me 48 questions to try to establish what had happened, I think I'd answer them

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:32

Raffle wrote:If God forbid anything happened to your grandchild...[/b][/font]
For a start, if the police asked me 48 questions to try to establish what had happened to him, I think I'd answer them.

Wouldn't you?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:33

[quote="Tony Bennett"]
For a start, if the police asked me 48 questions to try to establish what had happened to him, I think I'd answer them.

Wouldn't you?[/quote

Didn't you say Bennett that you would kill your own child if you had to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 30.11.09 23:35

murat_fan wrote:Oh look everyone it is "Look At Me Please let me flounce so you can all tell me how great i am and to stay Sym"
Yeah yeah...I only returned fo you you jumped up oink...people were saying please that Murat is such a twat...I thought aww they are wrong..she is actually a c*** Pity you didnt flounce off.
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:35

Tony Bennett wrote:

Wouldn't you?
Actually, probably not, especially if they'd just spent 2 days ALREADY asking me the same questions. I'd have told them to put the questions where the sun doesn't shine Mr Bennett, because by that point I'd have realised that they weren't even bothering to look for my kid anymore, and that would hurt more than anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Empty A deafening silence

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:36

murat_fan wrote:So explain why [Robert Murat] should have mentioned the meetings please. Do you discuss every meeting you have?
This was a meeting about a missing child which the whole world knew about.

Present at the time was one of the three arguidos - Murat, plus the person controlling the funding and activities of the private intelligence agencies supposedly trying to find Madeleine, Brian Kennedy, and the McCanns' 'co-ordinating lawyer', Edward Smethurst.

Why the deafening silence about what was discussed by these three very important men in the world's most famous-ever 'missing child' case?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 30.11.09 23:37

[quote="murat_fan"]
Tony Bennett wrote:

Wouldn't you?[/quote

LOL wont answer will you...I think he asked would you answer the police questions...its simple like you, yes or no?
Your quick enough to point out he wont answer....
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
murat_fan wrote:So explain why [Robert Murat] should have mentioned the meetings please. Do you discuss every meeting you have?
This was a meeting about a missing child which the whole world knew about.

Present at the time was one of the three arguidos - Murat, plus the person controlling the funding and activities of the private intelligence agencies supposedly trying to find Madeleine, Brian Kennedy, and the McCanns' 'co-ordinating lawyer', Edward Smethurst.

Why the deafening silence about what was discussed by these three very important men in the world's most famous-ever 'missing child' case?
Were you expecting a private audience with them to find out the gossip?

You were there, and

the Select Committee hearing, and

didn't you also have lunch in the hospital canteen where Madeleine's father works

I bet he thinks he's got a stalker, a restraining order will be next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 30.11.09 23:40

She did answer the one question..now what was it so important in that question that she had to answer that and none of the others..sounds like something my teenage daughter would answer to have last word and give a bit of buck.
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 2 Empty Those 48 unanswered questions

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:41

Raffle wrote:Actually, probably not...I'd have told the [police] to put the questions where the sun doesn't shine Mr Bennett, because by that point I'd have realised that they weren't even bothering to look for my kid anymore, and that would hurt more than anything.

THE 48 QUESTIONS

1. On the 3rd of May 2007, at around 10 p.m., when you entered the apartment, what did you see, what did you do, where did you search, what did you handle?

2. Did you search in the couple’s bedroom’s closet? (said she would not reply)

3. (After two photographs of her bedroom’s closet are exhibited) Can you describe its contents?

4. Why are the curtains in front of the side window, behind the sofa (photograph is exhibited) ruffled? Did someone pass behind that sofa?

5. How long did the search that you made in the apartment after detecting the disappearance of your daughter Madeleine take?

6. Why did you say straight away that Madeleine had been abducted?

7. Presuming that Madeleine had been abducted, why did you leave the twins alone at home while you went to the Tapas to raise the alarm? Even because the supposed abductor could still be inside the apartment.

8. Why didn’t you ask the twins at that moment what had happened to their sister, or why didn’t you ask them at a later point in time?

9. When you raised the alarm at the Tapas, what exactly did you say and what were the words?

10. What happened after you raised the alarm at the Tapas?

11. Why did you do to warn your friends instead of calling out from the balcony?

12. Who contacted the authorities?

13. Who participated in the searches?

14. Did anyone outside of the group learn about Maddie’s disappearance during the following minutes?

15. Did any neighbour offer you help after the disappearance?

16. What does the expression “we let her down” mean?

17. Did Jane mention to you that she had see a man with a child that night?

18. How were the authorities contacted and which police force was called?

19. During the searches, and already with the police present, in what locations was Maddie searched for, how and in what manner?

20. Why didn’t the twins wake up during that search, or when they went to the upper floor?

21. Who did you call after the facts?

22. Did you call SKY News?

23. Did you know about the danger of calling the media, because that could influence the abductor?

24. Did you request the presence of a priest?

25. How was Madeleine’s face publicized, with a photograph, or other media?

26. Is it true that during the search you remained seated on Maddie’s bed without
moving?

27. How did you behave that evening?

28. Did you manage to sleep?

29. Before the trip to Portugal, did you comment on a bad feeling or a bad premonition?

30. What was Madeleine’s behaviour?

31. Did Maddie suffer of any disease or did she take any kind of medication?

32. What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings?

33.What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings, her friends and her colleagues at school?

34. Concerning your professional life, in how many and in which hospitals have you worked?

35. What is your medical specialty?

36. Did you work by shifts, in emergency rooms or in other departments?

37. Did you work on a daily basis?

38. Did you stop working at a certain point in time? Why?

39. Do your twin children have difficulty in falling asleep, are they unruly and does that upset you?

40. Is it true that at certain times you were desperate over your children’s attitude and that left you were upset?

41. Is it true that in England you considered the possibility of handing over Madeleine’s guardianship to a relative?

42. In England, did you give your children medication? What type of medication?

43. Within the process, you were shown films of cynotechnical inspection of forensic character, where the dogs can be seen marking indications of human cadaver odour and equally human blood traces, and only of human origin, as well as all the comments that were made by the responsible expert. After the visualization, and after cadaver odour was signaled in your bedroom next to the wardrobe and behind the sofa that was pushed against the living room window, you said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said?

44. You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood behind the sofa by the detection dog

45. You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of cadaver odour in the boot of the vehicle that you rented a month after the disappearance?

46. You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood in the boot of the vehicle?

47. You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, upon being confronted with the result of the collection of Maddie’s DNA, which was analysed by a British lab, behind the sofa and inside the vehicle’s boot?

48. Did you have any responsibility or intervention in the disappearance of your daughter?

Dr. Kate McCann did answer one further question put to her by the Portuguese Police.

That question was: “Are you aware of the fact that, by not answering these questions you may compromise the investigation, which is trying to find out what happened to your daughter?

Dr Kate McCann answered: “Yes, if that is what the investigation thinks”.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:44

[quote="SYM*"]
murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Wouldn't you?[/quote

LOL wont answer will you...I think he asked would you answer the police questions...its simple like you, yes or no?
Your quick enough to point out he wont answer....

No i would not answer the questions, especially as the questions were leading questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:47

Tony Bennett wrote:
Raffle wrote:Actually, probably not...I'd have told the [police] to put the questions where the sun doesn't shine Mr Bennett, because by that point I'd have realised that they weren't even bothering to look for my kid anymore, and that would hurt more than anything.

THE 48 QUESTIONS

1. On the 3rd of May 2007, at around 10 p.m., when you entered the apartment, what did you see, what did you do, where did you search, what did you handle?

2. Did you search in the couple’s bedroom’s closet? (said she would not reply)

3. (After two photographs of her bedroom’s closet are exhibited) Can you describe its contents?

4. Why are the curtains in front of the side window, behind the sofa (photograph is exhibited) ruffled? Did someone pass behind that sofa?

5. How long did the search that you made in the apartment after detecting the disappearance of your daughter Madeleine take?

6. Why did you say straight away that Madeleine had been abducted?

7. Presuming that Madeleine had been abducted, why did you leave the twins alone at home while you went to the Tapas to raise the alarm? Even because the supposed abductor could still be inside the apartment.

8. Why didn’t you ask the twins at that moment what had happened to their sister, or why didn’t you ask them at a later point in time?

9. When you raised the alarm at the Tapas, what exactly did you say and what were the words?

10. What happened after you raised the alarm at the Tapas?

11. Why did you do to warn your friends instead of calling out from the balcony?

12. Who contacted the authorities?

13. Who participated in the searches?

14. Did anyone outside of the group learn about Maddie’s disappearance during the following minutes?

15. Did any neighbour offer you help after the disappearance?

16. What does the expression “we let her down” mean?

17. Did Jane mention to you that she had see a man with a child that night?

18. How were the authorities contacted and which police force was called?

19. During the searches, and already with the police present, in what locations was Maddie searched for, how and in what manner?

20. Why didn’t the twins wake up during that search, or when they went to the upper floor?

21. Who did you call after the facts?

22. Did you call SKY News?

23. Did you know about the danger of calling the media, because that could influence the abductor?

24. Did you request the presence of a priest?

25. How was Madeleine’s face publicized, with a photograph, or other media?

26. Is it true that during the search you remained seated on Maddie’s bed without
moving?

27. How did you behave that evening?

28. Did you manage to sleep?

29. Before the trip to Portugal, did you comment on a bad feeling or a bad premonition?

30. What was Madeleine’s behaviour?

31. Did Maddie suffer of any disease or did she take any kind of medication?

32. What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings?

33.What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings, her friends and her colleagues at school?

34. Concerning your professional life, in how many and in which hospitals have you worked?

35. What is your medical specialty?

36. Did you work by shifts, in emergency rooms or in other departments?

37. Did you work on a daily basis?

38. Did you stop working at a certain point in time? Why?

39. Do your twin children have difficulty in falling asleep, are they unruly and does that upset you?

40. Is it true that at certain times you were desperate over your children’s attitude and that left you were upset?

41. Is it true that in England you considered the possibility of handing over Madeleine’s guardianship to a relative?

42. In England, did you give your children medication? What type of medication?

43. Within the process, you were shown films of cynotechnical inspection of forensic character, where the dogs can be seen marking indications of human cadaver odour and equally human blood traces, and only of human origin, as well as all the comments that were made by the responsible expert. After the visualization, and after cadaver odour was signaled in your bedroom next to the wardrobe and behind the sofa that was pushed against the living room window, you said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said?

44. You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood behind the sofa by the detection dog

45. You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of cadaver odour in the boot of the vehicle that you rented a month after the disappearance?

46. You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood in the boot of the vehicle?

47. You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, upon being confronted with the result of the collection of Maddie’s DNA, which was analysed by a British lab, behind the sofa and inside the vehicle’s boot?

48. Did you have any responsibility or intervention in the disappearance of your daughter?

Dr. Kate McCann did answer one further question put to her by the Portuguese Police.

That question was: “Are you aware of the fact that, by not answering these questions you may compromise the investigation, which is trying to find out what happened to your daughter?

Dr Kate McCann answered: “Yes, if that is what the investigation thinks”.

Now then Bennett. I know your fake pretendy Solicitor certificate is not much use, but impresses those with only a brain cell between them, but even you would notice that some of these are leading questions.

ALSO IT WAS HER BRIEF WHO TOLD HER NOT TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. SHE WAS TAKING HER LAWYERS ADVICE LIKE YOU SHOULD DO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top