The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Regist10

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by aiyoyo on 02.12.09 16:46

@Patty O'Daws wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Im banned also, as are most of us here lol!

The 'Tony' section is open to public viewing - think amberbum should re-name her forum 'missing tony' as, every new day she adds a new thread about him Laughing

Don't know about renaming it missing tony they should rename it 'attack everyone who doesnt' agree with us'

More appropriate name would be "BAD" (B.ren,A.mber,D.ebbie).

And who would die the most horrible death among the three - the ONE sandwiched in the middle of course. The first one is already wounded, while the last deranged.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by baconbutty on 02.12.09 17:09

Sina: I only wish some of the so called 'finders of truth and justice' of dedicated forums would step away from their cushy keyboards and into reality for a change....


Sina, in a previous life, I contributed to 'reality'.
For example, for ten solid years I tried to make a difference in the voluntary sector, not with children, but with the elderly. Some days I found myself working more hours in a week than the paid staff. When anyone was sick it was always me who got phoned up to replace them. And I often found myself leaving the building long after the person who had phoned me up.
In truth, I was put upon, big time, by one person in particular. To the point where it became detrimental to my health.
So you see some people do try to make a difference in a practical way. I do still have a handle on 'reality', even though I'm often not well enough to participate 'out there.'

With my somewhat diminished lifestyle, you'd like me to give up my 'cushy keyboard' too?
baconbutty
baconbutty

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by scrafen on 02.12.09 17:13

@Janz wrote:The Justice Department were involved via the Chaosraptors site, not me . They were investigating obscene emails and death threats, also stalking of Majic, his realtives and housemate. All were traced back to3A.

The Justice department were mentioned in a letter Majic received from his MP, who had passed the relevent info to them

how can they track "obscene emails" back to the 3A ?
was bren informed/involved in the investigation, also some mods ?

are you sure, janz, this isnt just another of majics sick stories, he used to make up ?
scrafen
scrafen

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by sina on 02.12.09 17:16

baconbutty, sorry if I have offended you.

Just a quick reply to clarify that my post wasn't addressed to 'normal' posters like you. It rather referred to Bren & Co and the likes, who justify their backhand tactics and real-life harassment with being "on a mission" to find truth and justice for a child they certainly never met and sadly, to whose well-being there is little one can contribute imho.
avatar
sina

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Janz on 02.12.09 17:18

@scrafen wrote:
@Janz wrote:The Justice Department were involved via the Chaosraptors site, not me . They were investigating obscene emails and death threats, also stalking of Majic, his realtives and housemate. All were traced back to3A.

The Justice department were mentioned in a letter Majic received from his MP, who had passed the relevent info to them

how can they track "obscene emails" back to the 3A ?
was bren informed/involved in the investigation, also some mods ?

are you sure, janz, this isnt just another of majics sick stories, he used to make up ?


No Scrafen, Ive seen the letter
Janz
Janz

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Autumn on 02.12.09 17:41

@sina wrote:baconbutty, sorry if I have offended you.

Just a quick reply to clarify that my post wasn't addressed to 'normal' posters like you. It rather referred to Bren & Co and the likes, who justify their backhand tactics and real-life harassment with being "on a mission" to find truth and justice for a child they certainly never met and sadly, to whose well-being there is little one can contribute imho.

You have to wonder what is the matter with the likes of Ambersuz and Bren. It is dispicable how they hide behind their 'Madeleine and Missing Children' forums, plotting and scheming against people they have never met nor likely to meet. To pretend that they give a damn about Madeleine or any other missing children is, in my eyes, beneath contempt.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by baconbutty on 02.12.09 17:52

Sina - no worries! :D
baconbutty
baconbutty

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Guest on 02.12.09 20:07

@Autumn wrote:
@sina wrote:baconbutty, sorry if I have offended you.

Just a quick reply to clarify that my post wasn't addressed to 'normal' posters like you. It rather referred to Bren & Co and the likes, who justify their backhand tactics and real-life harassment with being "on a mission" to find truth and justice for a child they certainly never met and sadly, to whose well-being there is little one can contribute imho.

You have to wonder what is the matter with the likes of Ambersuz and Bren. It is dispicable how they hide behind their 'Madeleine and Missing Children' forums, plotting and scheming against people they have never met nor likely to meet. To pretend that they give a damn about Madeleine or any other missing children is, in my eyes, beneath contempt.

Autumn - you need a 'reality' check!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 10 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by scampi on 03.12.09 21:45

@scrafen wrote:
@Janz wrote:The Justice Department were involved via the Chaosraptors site, not me . They were investigating obscene emails and death threats, also stalking of Majic, his realtives and housemate. All were traced back to3A.

The Justice department were mentioned in a letter Majic received from his MP, who had passed the relevent info to them

how can they track "obscene emails" back to the 3A ?
was bren informed/involved in the investigation, also some mods ?

are you sure, janz, this isnt just another of majics sick stories, he used to make up ?

The forum admin have forced you to buy into the ''truth'' of ''sick stories'' to stop you from seeing the truth...that members were persecuted in 3A with the blessing of admin.

Believe me. There is plenty of proof. It is with the legal authorities.
scampi
scampi

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum