The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 8 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 8 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 8 Regist10

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 8 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 14:00

???
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 8 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Janz 02.12.09 14:08

Majic wrote:
Raffle wrote:
WOODWARD wrote:CLARITY ,Do you know why bonnybraes,janz and co suddenly went over to the dakside when they left 3A,S. ?

Who cares? Forum wars are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo last week for goodness sake.Move on.

Brenda calls it a forum war, but if it truly was just a forum war then the national press would not be involved would they ? She trivialises it by calling it a forum war to try and appease any members who are still completely in the dark about what they have been up to collectively.

Woodward, what is the dark side? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 14:15

The side of the argument that the 3as exmods suddenly switch over to within 24 hours of leaving a forum where they had been saying the exact opposite. I refer to it as the darkside because of all the misleading and insulting nastiness that abounds where they now reside. IF you are the ex poster Janz who suddenly recanted in the manner described now is your chance to explain why.
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 02.12.09 14:20

Woodward its been explained or can you not read, any nastiness is in reply to MM nastiness, you flounced from Ambersuz cess pit yourself care to explain why,
Dont bother I saw it all.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 14:20

Woodward, were you in the SSS section of MM?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 14:27

SO no answer then JANZ ,how disappointing,predictable but disappointing . I have trouble beleiving anyone is beyond redemption,BB1 is clearly a hopeless case but you used to have a mind of your own,or was the whole thing just an act from the get go?
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 02.12.09 14:31

YOU answer Raffles post Woodward and think on before you lie, I was also in the SSS
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 02.12.09 14:32

Perhaps you would like to explain yourself?

My opinion of the Mccanns has never changed, I am still pro- madeleine. The children were left alone.. .IMO if they hadnt been left Madeleine would still be with them.

Lets face it. no-one knows what happened to Madeleine.

Now, I havent changed anything. My views remain.

The first ex-mods have our own small, very successful forum.

We kept quiet for a long time after we left, and received nothing but abuse, lies and insults from the delightful Bren and co. When she posted up the link to my sons Facebook account and thereby `outing` my whole family, all his friends, and exposing him to danger at his university, i decided Id had enough of keeping quiet. Wouldnt you?

Then Bonny and MsMarbles opened their blog and forum and started exposing the sh*t that Bren had been up to including my finding out that she had passed ALL my personal details and my sons full name, and where he was at university to Stevo, a known BNP supporter.
My fellow ex-mods and myself decided it was time to do something. All the ex-mods got in touch, Aplologies were given, exchanged and accepted and we, along with various others decided to help expose the disgusting behaviour of Bren and co.

Wouldnt you ?

What precisely do you mean...NO ANSWER?

I apologise if I wasnt quick enough for you, but I actually have to type my posts
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 02.12.09 14:33

WOODWARD wrote:SO no answer then JANZ ,how disappointing,predictable but disappointing . I have trouble beleiving anyone is beyond redemption,BB1 is clearly a hopeless case but you used to have a mind of your own,or was the whole thing just an act from the get go?

Moron
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 02.12.09 14:37

Come on `WOODWARD` whoevers sock you are. A bit quicker please
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 02.12.09 14:52

What was that Woodward, wasnt Janz replying to you, she did and you have run off, oh dear, seems you have been on a wasted mission, Bren and Amber you realy need better spys.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 14:52

HERESTHETRUTH -You are a liar,you did not see anything of the kind.

JANZ -I genuinely would like to understand why you did what you did ,if you were simply a paid chimp then you were the very best because you were so beleivable

IT is no secret that I disapprove of Brens appalling behaviour,she brought her own site into disrepute and seriously misled her members.I hold no brief for Bren and said so in a PM to Amber and thanked her for her hospitality and resigned from MM as many others have done because they dont wish Bren to have access to their details, Thats how I know your mate HTT is lying -there was no "whole thing" to see and nothing involving the SSS section.

I fully understand your distrust of Brenand sympathize with all her victims but none of that has made me suddenly decide that Madeleine was abducted by a swarthy cooperman,
As I explained to Amber in the PM which HTT clearly hasnt read. , it is perfectly possible to be disgusted by the antics of Bren and your friends on the odiuous JATYK forum-the two are not mutually exclusive.

You still havent explained why a fallout with a foraland egomaniac caused you to completely alter your viewpoint,Bren isnt Martin Grimes or Eddie or Keela. HER being the twerp she is doesnt alter the fact that coopermand did not climb out of a non jemmied window unless he is cooperman the circus acrobat. Why did you change your mind?
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 02.12.09 15:02

Woodward whos a liar.

For handy reference, to save JKH posters from trying to find out which of the ex-MM posters were in Amberz Secret Snake forum before they all fell out:

Ambersuz
Alfiefinn
Allstar
Alpha
Alpine Aster
Angelina
Antoinette
Autumn
Bren
CaptnMorgan
carlymichelle
Carrie
Cherry
Claudia79
David
dazedandconfused
deborah
Dogwood
eddie
Fern
fishie
flower
frankie stein
fred
FSoares
fuzeta
Get em Goncalo
Gobsmacked
halfamo
Harvesmom
Heartsease
hentie
julygirl3210
justagrannynow
Laffin Assasin
laurie
Lioned
littlepixie
magicslipper
mara thon
Marky
MoondampRoses
MsTaken
mumbles
Nemesis Again
NeverPebbles
Pabby
Patat
pennylane
Photon
pm
ProfMoriarty
Quincy
rammy
Reggie Dunlop
roisin
saloongirl
Schnuffel
Skybolt
sprite
STIMULATOR
the one and only big_l
Tony Bennett
wantthetruth
woodward
MCXLIII
xklamation
YoullNeverGuess
------------
Anyone whose name is on that Roll of Shame (well, apart from a few moles) really ought to STFU about "hate sites".
Shouldn't they, Woodward?

with tanks to JATYK that forum woodward likes so much that keeps just about everything usefull
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 02.12.09 15:02

Ill put this in big letters for you so you understand.

I do not think Madeleine was abducted, whether its by eggman, swarthyman, george harrison, tom, dick or harry.
I dont THINK she was abducted. Understand. My thoughts. Not set in concrete. I havent changed that opinion.
Do I think the Mccanns are to blame ? Yes. They left them alone. As for anything else, I dont know. How many more times do you want me to answer?

What I AM saying is I dont know. No more than you know.

Now, I will add, I have been bullied by Bren and co, I will not be bullied by you. So dont bother trying

I love your `paid chimp` comment. Brilliant :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz:

ETA WOODWARD, please find any post of mine on JATYK where I say I believe she was abducted, go on...just one big grin
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 02.12.09 15:10

Glad you're here Woodward, I enjoyed your posts on MM. :flower:
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 02.12.09 15:11

heresthetruth what was your name in the SSS, I can't see it.

No-one ASKED to be in the SSS we were just put in there. Many including Woodward and myself spoke their minds and were ousted.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 02.12.09 15:18

My names not there Littlepixie, but be sure I was there, let Ambersuz work out who the mole was,
I didnt see you joining the slagfest, Carlymichelle was a real revealation, the school sneak was in her element in there.
The question to Woodward was, was he in the SS and he denied it, he could have said he wa in it by default but instead said I was a LIAR, proper charmer he is
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 02.12.09 15:21

Come on Woodward, anything else you want to know? Height, weight, shoe size perhaps? Im sure Brens already given you every other detail.
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 15:28

Thanks LP, I refused to fawn all over BREN and dared to mention her breaching the data protection act which is why ,I suspect I could no longer access the SSS section- I was never formally kicked out or told of my expulsion ,I found out by accident when Amber posted that there was a list of eleven JATYK suspected spies excommunicated-that was when I realised that that my name must be on it and the SSS section still existed.

Isnt it ironic that the posters with only one ID and who are not in any gang are most frequently accused of being socks or spies?

By always striving to be fair and truthful I have managed to become a target of abuse from both extremist factions.

HTT -are you deliberately being obtuse? You said you saw me flounce off the MM site inthe sss section-you didnt because I wasnt in it when I left MM ,nor did I post my resignation or my reasons for it on the open forum so when you say you saw the whole thing you are lying unless you are AMBER and have read her PMS
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 02.12.09 15:32

So are you big enough to apologise for calling me a LIAR,
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 15:36

Please read my edit and apologise for lying. There is already too much spinning around this case
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 02.12.09 15:37

quote Woodward:
By always striving to be fair and truthful I have managed to become a target of abuse from both extremist factions.

Awwww playing the `poor little me ` card now Woodward?

You were demanding answers from me, when you got them you accuse me of being a paid chimp!!

What a joke.

Who`s abusing who here Woodward? thinking
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 02.12.09 15:37

Me Amber, haha give me some credit, I keep my clothes on love, I never said you flounced in the SS I saw you flounce on the forum, Raffle asked if you were in the SS I said tell the truth because I was in the SS watching the Bitching, you denied being in the SS now will you apologise for calling me a LIAR
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 02.12.09 15:43

Tony Bennett wrote:I wouldn't describe the attitude of myself or other members as 'irritated' with Debbie Butler going off on her own and having several late night chats with Clarence Mitchell.

'Very concerned' is how I would put it.

yeah, its because debbie butler wants to find out what happened to madeleine - and this can certainly include talks to the MCs/clarence, while YOU want to blame the MCs for any price.
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 15:47

HTT - You did not see me flounce on the forum,I resigned ,calmly and politely by PM to Amber.

As little pixie explained, members were given access to the SSS section not individually invited and you did not read any posts of mine in that section bitching about anyone maybe there was never a mole and you are bluffing

Janz you are clearly not the JANZ I had so much respect for in the old 3AS, she would never have posted in the way you just have. My only apology is for confusing you with her
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top