The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SY and McCanns have said review was to collate all information........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SY and McCanns have said review was to collate all information........

Post by Guest on 09.06.12 11:07

It has been mentioned many times by SY and the McCanns that the reason for this review was to put all the information together, as it had never been done before, errr so what's this then - from an interview just days after Madeleine went missing...........

The McCanns hold a press conference and take questions from the assembled media

Tuesday 22 May 2007

Jane Hill (BBC): "You said you were encouraged by... errr, speaking to the police in... in Britain. I... I wonder... what words of encouragement they were able to give you or what it was that gave you encouragement?"

Gerry: "We've already mentioned that... errr, positivity gives us strength. There is a good feel when I was back home, everyone was vibrant - I don't know if that came from us in the first place but, you know, there was a lot of really strong messages that people believe that Madeleine'll be returned safely, as do we.

Errr, what was very encouraging about the incident room was seeing the number of people working there, how they processed the information and the excellent state-of-the-art technology used to process that information.

And, there are many similarities, I would say, to what happens in medicine in terms of literature searching and identifying things. And really, you know, we came away very reassured about how that information is processed and very importantly fed back to the Portuguese police incident room here and they have a clear... errr, IT link which has been operating for over 10 days.

So, all of that is encouraging."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id170.html

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and McCanns have said review was to collate all information........

Post by uppatoffee on 09.06.12 11:15

Like he also said "confusion is good"! Mr
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and McCanns have said review was to collate all information........

Post by pingunootnoot on 09.06.12 11:17

If that is the case then what is the point in wasting tax payers money to just 'collate' all the information when the abduction did not take place in the uk! I bet TM are pleased with this.

pingunootnoot

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum