The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

£6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN - Page 2 Mm11

£6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

£6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN - Page 2 Mm11

£6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN - Page 2 Regist10

£6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

£6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN - Page 2 Empty Re: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN

Post by sharonl 04.06.12 19:27

candyfloss wrote:Yes, I read they were all due to retire. Can't imagine that for one minute. Anyway does that mean they weren't going to replace those officers at all? I thought they were taking on more police in the London area after the riots etc., not cutting down.

I read that they were able to provide 30 officers for the case because the Murder rate was down
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

£6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN - Page 2 Empty Re: £6K A DAY BILL TO FIND MADELEINE MCCANN

Post by russiandoll 05.06.12 10:21

sharonl wrote:They claim to be assisting the Portuguese authorities. Really?

The case is closed in Portugal so who exactly are they assisting?

If Scotland Yard were assisting the PJ, a good starting point would be to forward all the documention that was witheld by the UK authorities, such as Madeleine's medical records, the McCanns credit card statements & telephone records.

well I read recently that there is a fresh investigative team on the case in Portugal led by a Helen Monteiro.
I will check again, but here is what I did not hear DCI Redwood say.
No elaboration on what timeline had been forensicaly examined. He did not mention May 3rd.
When he mentioned" allowing for an abduction" he did not refer to when or where. I heard only taken from her apartment..an abduction from where she was at the time of that holiday.No mention of 5a, the family apartment or such words : simply someone went into her apartment and took her.
He did not state that the timeline allowed for an abduction from 5a between certain alleged "checks" in a specific timeframe. No mention of a check by Kate , Gerry or anyone else. He never stated that he believed Maddie was in 5a that evening at the times of the alleged checks.
He referred only to abduction by a stranger...that does not mean a stranger to the group of friends, but a stranger to the child, a person unknown or barely acquainted.
How do any of us know what info /evidence has been sent to Portugal?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 05.06.12 13:33

candyfloss wrote:

Hypothetical scenario. The police are watching a drug smuggling ring, and gathering evidence etc. They are under scrutiny and surveillance. The police know they have bank accounts with illegal funds in them. Do they send out a huge signal and telegraph what they are doing to the suspects by closing their bank accounts. If they closed their bank accounts that would immediately warn them wouldn't it. The police just don't do that sort of thing, they gather evidence, arrest someone and the rest then follows.

Indeed but in such a case the actual bank accounts, businesses etc would eventually be frozen. If innocent parties were involved in handling money over they could either recoup their money or take legal action etc etc etc.

This is different. This is a public fund. A public fund raising money with the working hypothesis of searching for a missing child who is still alive. A fund that is redundant on two counts - Kennedy's statement that he would always back them up AND the fact that SY are searching for the "truth". Yet SY have ACTIVELY helped the fund continue by making very public statements that they believe Maddie to still be alive. Yes initially a 50/50 she's dead/alive statement was made but Redwood more and more leant to her still being alive. This is not just allowing a fraud to continue (if Maddie IS dead) they have encouraged it to continue. That to me speaks volumes.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.06.12 14:07

The Fund:
*Set up in record time
*Same day as the launch a Ward of Court application is made
*John McCann leaves his job
*Later Clarence Mitchell leave his job and paid from it
*No transparency of the accounts

These are not the actions and behaviours for a missing child case and public donated charity fund. These are actions of an ongoing future planned business. With Maddie the trademark.The child could be found the next day or at any time so why leave your current job? The amendments they made to the the fund gives it powers to do what they like and connect through to other companies and services etc. it reads a business and not a missing child charity fund

I have often wondered if the likes of brian 'bulldozer' kennedy are using this fund to channel money through. You do get income tax relief donating money to a charity cause, and he could get away with being able to claim income tax relief through this fund. Might explained why he got so involved, intimidated witnesses to keep the story going and said that he would always back the celebrity child neglecters up
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.12 14:49

jd wrote:The Fund:
*Set up in record time
*Same day as the launch a Ward of Court application is made
*John McCann leaves his job
*Later Clarence Mitchell leave his job and paid from it
*No transparency of the accounts

These are not the actions and behaviours for a missing child case and public donated charity fund. These are actions of an ongoing future planned business. With Maddie the trademark.The child could be found the next day or at any time so why leave your current job? The amendments they made to the the fund gives it powers to do what they like and connect through to other companies and services etc. it reads a business and not a missing child charity fund

I have often wondered if the likes of brian 'bulldozer' kennedy are using this fund to channel money through. You do get income tax relief donating money to a charity cause, and he could get away with being able to claim income tax relief through this fund. Might explained why he got so involved, intimidated witnesses to keep the story going and said that he would always back the celebrity child neglecters up

jd, I don't think he quit his job he took leave of absence, and then I think returned a lot later.......

Who's who in Team McCann

John McCann, 48

One of seven directors of the Find Madeleine Fund, Gerry McCann's brother has taken indefinite leave of absence from his job as a medical rep for the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca in order to administrate the £1m fund from his Glasgow sitting room. Worried that focus on allegations about her parents has overshadowed the search for the four-year-old, he has just announced a new campaign of billboards, television commercials and advertisements in newspapers across Portugal and Spain. Retired teacher Brian Kennedy, Kate McCann's uncle, is a fellow director.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/sep/20/marketingandpr.crime
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 05.06.12 16:03

This forum has been a refuge for me for some time but with the shenanigans from SY last month I think I've had enough. I think the McCanns are too connected and protected for the truth to ever come up. I hope I am wrong. I wish all well who continue to chip away and that one day a breakthrough is made but alas I have spent far too much time looking into this and commenting and it's going nowhere for me. I've got some big stuff coming up in my life and I need to focus on the upcoming changes and also get myself into being more productive.

So good luck and it's goodbye from me.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.06.12 16:29

candyfloss wrote:
jd, I don't think he quit his job he took leave of absence, and then I think returned a lot later.......

Who's who in Team McCann

John McCann, 48

One of seven directors of the Find Madeleine Fund, Gerry McCann's brother has taken indefinite leave of absence from his job as a medical rep for the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca in order to administrate the £1m fund from his Glasgow sitting room. Worried that focus on allegations about her parents has overshadowed the search for the four-year-old, he has just announced a new campaign of billboards, television commercials and advertisements in newspapers across Portugal and Spain. Retired teacher Brian Kennedy, Kate McCann's uncle, is a fellow director.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/sep/20/marketingandpr.crime

Thanks Candyfloss, I never knew he had taken leave of absence and had always read he had left his job. Nevertheless everything about this fund is highly suspicious and not what you 'd expect from a public missing child fund. If it is public and a charity donated fund...The accounting should be transparent for all to see.. unless there is something to hide! which we know there is
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.06.12 16:35

nomendelta wrote:This forum has been a refuge for me for some time but with the shenanigans from SY last month I think I've had enough. I think the McCanns are too connected and protected for the truth to ever come up. I hope I am wrong. I wish all well who continue to chip away and that one day a breakthrough is made but alas I have spent far too much time looking into this and commenting and it's going nowhere for me. I've got some big stuff coming up in my life and I need to focus on the upcoming changes and also get myself into being more productive.

So good luck and it's goodbye from me.

I know how you feel, felt like that a few times over the years. Good luck nomendelta. This one is never going to be buried IMO. Its just a matter of time.

friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top