The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

We might, at long last, get a vote on whether we should leave the EU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We might, at long last, get a vote on whether we should leave the EU

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.06.12 7:35

No-one under the age of 55 has so far been able to vote on the issue:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/323762/Now-EU-vote-is-a-step-closer

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We might, at long last, get a vote on whether we should leave the EU

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.06.12 14:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:No-one under the age of 55 has so far been able to vote on the issue:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/323762/Now-EU-vote-is-a-step-closer

Oh I pray so. My X will go an a big fat YES - leave!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 15.06.12 21:14

I think its all too far gone. I would like us to leave the EU but I dont think it will make any difference to the dire situation this Country and the World is in.
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 15.06.12 21:50

Reasons I want out of EU

1, We are a net contributor to EU coffers. Costs us £billions
2. EU supports countries eg Greece that make no effort to balance their books as are financially supported by hard working countries
3. EU has given us many good laws but many more silly ones (eg straight cucumber).
4. We are probably the only country that actually abides by EU laws. France, Italy etc don't as regards agriculture (battery hens) & competitive tendering
5. Within the euro zone all countries are equal (but some are more equal than others as Orwell would have said). Euro is going down the pan so Germany wants more integration right up to political integration. Giving a United States of Europe - Will this be elected?
6. EU beurocracy wastes billions of money & hasn't ever balanced its books. What company could do this & still trade?

I could go on & on & on sad

Reasons I want to stay?

None - the so called market is not equal as bribery & corruption with tenders are not adhered to.
We are a net importer of workforce all who are allowed to use our scant public services

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 16.06.12 0:01

I too would vote to leave for all the reasons mentioned and perhaps a few more.

Now Osborne mentions a Referendum?

I thought the offer by Cameron a while ago that it would be considered nearer the election was just the usual hype to get voters onside. I wonder if he is getting jittery after all. By the time we get to the real campaign it will die a death. He offered it before IIRC but qualified it to say that Parliament would be voting - not us. I would like to be able vote but I believe that this is just a mid term campaign lure. Milliband offered his 'lure' recently but I can't remember what it was!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum