The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Jealousy Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Jealousy Theory

Post by Kiki.B on 31.05.12 16:21

Everything I write here is hypothetical, I am not claiming this is what happened, it is only a theory.

R=There have been many theories about what may have happened to madeleine but i have not seen any that take this view, if there is please forgive.

This may seen far fetched but it is no more far fetched thanthe idea that a smelly, spotty forgein man stole a child out her bed after a quick spot of undetected upside down note reading over a desk.

Lets assume that GM and DP really do have peadophile tendancies, perhaps they are not the only ones and perhaps their partners know about it, maybe even assist. These men are in relationships, and women tend to get jealous. KM has proven time and time again that she is a vain woman obsessed with looking good, she works out daily to keep her slim figure and constantly comments on her and her childrens looks and clothes. It looks asif alot of time and effort goes into her looks, this is not the sort of woman who likes to be ignored, KM herself admits to it. So how do you think this woman would react to be upstaged by her own beautiful daughter?

Perhaps KM was stressed, her daughter played up constantly and seemed to prefer her father. MM pushed her boundaries as young children do and has been heard to ask for her father over her mother. Perhaps, feeling lonely, frustrated, stressed and ignored KM snapped and perhaps hurt her daughter.

GM finds them together and has to think quickly. He can shop his wife in but she can them tell the world WHY she did it i.e peadophilia and GM cant have that. So they work together to keep it all a secret, explains why the mother of one of the Tapas group was not asked to the villa, they didnt want her to know, explains the pictures of KM looking desperate and GM looking aggresive.

Just an idea, like i said, i am not claiming this is what happened.

xoxo

Kiki.B

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jealousy Theory

Post by tigger on 31.05.12 18:06

I can't see any close relationship between father and daughter in the videos I've seen. Instead of showing off for Daddy, she seems in a world of her own, only answering when she is told what to do. In one where she's sitting on a sofa and Gerry corrects her answer, she barely bothers to look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 31.05.12 18:13

I see a lot in this theory and it makes a lot of sense to me. I think this is what the book was hinting at too
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 31.05.12 19:55

It is an interesting theory Jd and quite plausable. I also wonder how many of the T7 really knows what happened. re Paulo Cristovao's book theory 3251 post that maybe only 2 of the T7 knew what had really happened. There is a saying which goes something like this: If you want to keep a secret no more than two people can know about it and one of them must be dead. When on holiday it can sometimes be confusing to recall what one did when and where can explain some of contradictory statements. Some of the T7 may have been quite tiddly at the time of the notification that Madeleine had disappeared, hence their confused timelines, (written by g.mccn I seem to recall?), I theorize that these 2 and the mccs did not have much to drink that night so could perhaps have used this to their advantage over the others.
Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.12 20:14

Even before the Gaspard statements surfaced, I said [long time ago whilst still on Anorak]: "I recognise a paedophile when I see one and I've seen more than one ..."

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 31.05.12 22:50

One of them is covering up for the other imo, I dont go along with any paedo theories because Madeleine seemed a verry happy child in photos and videos

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.06.12 0:21

I go along with paedo theories. Gaspar statements, Yvonne Martin, the sickening pictures they released of Maddie as a mere 3 year old all professionally made up together with the suggesting poses. She didn't look very 'naturally' happy

And Amaral's wife also said "I wouldn't let a paedo into my circle of friends" she would know more of the truth than anyone else since her husband led the investigation
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 01.06.12 9:52

I think you could theorise that a mother was jealous of a child's close relationship with the father without paedophilia being involved and if she felt she had inadequate parenting skills this might make matters worse.
Personally at the moment I think the paedo angle is a red herring. Some dodgy photos which might have been shopped to keep the paedo issue going and act as a distraction do not imo count as evidence of paedo activity.
The Gaspar statement is worrying, however KG stated that she thought/believed this was a ref to Madeleine without elaborating.....this would be trashed by a defence barrister probably and there is always the alternative that the men were having an off- colour chat about one fo their wive's sexual behaviour without considering the feelings of a woman near them overhearing this and the embarassment caused to her. just my opinion based on what I have read so far.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum