The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Mm11

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Mm11

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Regist10

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Empty Re: Tinmans 918 explains how ridiculously easy it woul have been for abduction to snatich Madeleine without being seen ......................

Post by sijm 01.06.12 19:36

I would not know, I was not there, that is my point, all I know is that a bad mother and rough upbringing does not on its own a murderer make. Psychopaths have a mindset, So I am well informed by my Chartered Psychologist daughter, although she has her own views on the Madeleine case from day one.

People should research untill their fingers bleed if they are to get at the truth, I also believe we have been given a very important lead to Madeleine,s abduction by Paulo Cristovao's 5-2-3-1 and why the reason for the ring of steel by UK's Government , but this too is still pure theory backed up with facts, but still theory, not enought proof in a court of law to bring a conviction.

As you know Tony, hard evidence and not second hand counts,, reliable witnesses as the Leveson enquiry's tally shows, e-mails, telephone calls, DNA full match, motive, gain. and the opportunity, dogs evidence has to be backed up with hard evidence such as a body, full DNA,etc.

I too want to find the truth what happened to Maddie and have worked hard for five years to find her, but the truth must be clear enough to bring a conviction in a safe court of law for people's lives are at stake here.

Passions run high when a child goes missing if we were in France so many people would plead crime of passion against libel allegations brought by the McCanns, its more than they have showed.
sijm

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Empty Re: JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano

Post by Guest 01.06.12 19:49

sijm wrote:I would not know, I was not there, that is my point, all I know is that a bad mother and rough upbringing does not on its own a murderer make. Psychopaths have a mindset, So I am well informed by my Chartered Psychologist daughter, although she has her own views on the Madeleine case from day one.

People should research untill their fingers bleed if they are to get at the truth, I also believe we have been given a very important lead to Madeleine,s abduction by Paulo Cristovao's 5-2-3-1 and why the reason for the ring of steel by UK's Government , but this too is still pure theory backed up with facts, but still theory, not enought proof in a court of law to bring a conviction.

As you know Tony, hard evidence and not second hand counts,, reliable witnesses as the Leveson enquiry's tally shows, e-mails, telephone calls, DNA full match, motive, gain. and the opportunity, dogs evidence has to be backed up with hard evidence such as a body, full DNA,etc.

I too want to find the truth what happened to Maddie and have worked hard for five years to find her, but the truth must be clear enough to bring a conviction in a safe court of law for people's lives are at stake here.

Passions run high when a child goes missing if we were in France so many people would plead crime of passion against libel allegations brought by the McCanns, its more than they have showed.

No, not necessarily, Suzanne Pilley case and the Adrian Prout case come to mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Empty Re: JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano

Post by friedtomatoes 01.06.12 20:10

And Teresa Parker case in usa. Eddie alerted in sept 07, husband charged/convicted in 2009, body found in 2010, thats my recollection
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Empty The strange beliefs of sijm

Post by Tony Bennett 02.06.12 14:20

sijm wrote:I would not know [if the judge and jury were right to convict Leonor and Joao Cipriano of murder], I was not there, that is my point, all I know is that a bad mother and rough upbringing does not on its own a murderer make...
Thank you for your response, sijm. Though neither me nor anyone else here has suggested that a bad mother and a rough upbringing 'make a murderer'.

And yes, friedtomatoes, your heading your post 'sijm' led me to think that that was sijm's reply. My mistake.

So, sijm, you say: "I would not know, I was not there, that is my point, all I know is that a bad mother and rough upbringing does not on its own a murderer make..."

That didn't directly answer my question, which was: whether you thought the judge and jury were right or wrong to convict the pair of Joana's brutal murder.

But you have in effect provided your answer, which is: "I think the evidence against them was unconvincing and the judge and jury may have got it wrong".

Also, despite the court dismissing Leonor Cipriano's claim that the three detectives beat and tortured her, and despite the many lies and changes of story that emanated from the mouths of the pair of them - Leonor Cipriano especially - you both believe she WAS tortured.

I find these comments interesting, illuminating even.

Just as I found this earlier comment from you, sijm, illiuminating:

"As I have stated before it is my belief, based purely on evidence and structure of the unfolding events, Madeleine was secreted away as a commodity and did not meet with her final fate until June, when it become impossible to contain a four year old screaming, kicking child".

It's hardly surprising that you've not yet broguht us a shred of evidence to support your belief, although you have been setting great credence recently on Danie Krugel, some sateillite images, and the ramblings of Donal Macintyre.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 02.06.12 18:31

Re: Tinmans 918 explains how ridiculously easy it woul have been for abduction to snatich Madeleine without being seen ......................
JOANA CIPRIANO - 3. The 63 facts found proved by the Portuguese Appeal Court when confirming the long jail sentences of Leonor and Joao Cipriano - Page 1 Empty sijm Yesterday at 7:36 pm

I would not know, I was not there, that is my point, all I know is that a bad mother and rough upbringing does not on its own a murderer make. Psychopaths have a mindset, So I am well informed by my Chartered Psychologist daughter, although she has her own views on the Madeleine case from day one.

____
This chartered phsychologist daughter of yours obviously has had no impact in your lack of basic concept.
For your information, I am aquainted with a family whose idea of family is way out there, so much crasyness, not crazy in a bad way just nutty. I was bemused to find that the daughter had qualified as a phychologist even though she herself was not blessed with the basic tools of making friendships.

What is it that you do not get about the Tapas Group's succesfull attempt to cover up the death of Madeleine by hiring extradition lawyers and making a deal with the devil i.e Murdoch.
Lets face it if you are a parent and you take your responsibities seriously, no way will you go out of your way to expose your kids to danger, the Mc Cann's claim that they did just that, yet they claim that they are responsible parents and that they have been advised by a UK established institution that their conduct was well within the bounds of responsible parenting. I want to know who told Kate McCann that her style of parenting was well withing the bounds of responsible parenting, and I want to know if they are still practicing, and if so how come.
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 17.03.19 17:52

Bumping - for the readers to learn the truth about Leonor Cipriano as opposed to any nonsense reported in The Sun
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top