The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 2 Mm11

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 2 Mm11

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 2 Regist10

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by anil39200 23.05.12 19:33

Was not Dr KM not supposed to have been questioned for 11 hours? Or is this myth/spin?
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by statsman 23.05.12 20:57

It's amazing what can be made of number series.

For instance, according to the McCanns, on Thursday evening there were 5 McCanns in the apartment, then 2 left, leaving 3 and then 1 left leaving 2.

Also, she was reported missing on the 3rd day of the 5th month from apartment 5A (A is the 1st letter) and she was born on 12/5/2003.

Sean and Amelie were born on the 1st day of the 2nd month 2005

Kate McCann was born on 5th day of the 3rd month.

Gerry McCann slightly spoils it by being born on the 5th of the 6th month but still, that's an awful lot of 1s, 2s, 3s and 5s !

statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.12 8:37

Does anyone know how to work facebook ?
Paulo Pereira Cristovão has a page, so we could simply ask him o give us a clue, or even for the solution to his riddle.
He might even respond. People do, which is apparently why there are there in the first place.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16286

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 24.05.12 8:51

Sorry no, don't do Facebook.Tried it and failed miserably.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 24.05.12 13:08

11 and The Occult

The bible states that the anti christ will be the 11th horn to appear on the world scene

The Illuminati recognises 11 as one of the major numbers of their anti christ

The Occult Sataists believe 11 is the essence of all that is sinful, harmful and imperfect.

affraid
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 24.05.12 13:24

11 is also the number of illumination in Numerology. Normally numbers get crunched down to a single digit in Numerology but 11 and 22 are left as they are. My impression was that it's a powerful and positive number.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 24.05.12 15:25

PeterMac wrote:Does anyone know how to work facebook ?
Paulo Pereira Cristovão has a page, so we could simply ask him o give us a clue, or even for the solution to his riddle.
He might even respond. People do, which is apparently why there are there in the first place.
Checked it but there is nothing published. He is registered with Facebook but doesn't use it.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.05.12 15:51

I find this number thing too ridiculous. I lived in a med country - full of intrigue and different culture - but full of common sense, especially about children.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.12 18:07

I think people are looking far too deeply.It's like Occams Razor, and the solution is probably simple, as I said earlier, a family of 5 went on holiday, 2 adults with 3 children, and 1 missing, or the 1 could be 1 involved. That is what he could just be referring to, in his opinion the family holds the key. Plus they did have a key to the church.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.12 18:37

And just to add the word Knowledge with the capital K. Just wondering if perhaps he is referring to KM, does she know or have knowledge.........

She did say this.........
I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances.[/i]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 24.05.12 18:43

candyfloss wrote:And just to add the word Knowledge with the capital K. Just wondering if perhaps he is referring to KM, does she know or have knowledge.........

She did say this.........
I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances.[/i]

That is a very good idea candyfloss. K as in Kate I have read the chapters many times now and he does tend to lean towards it being only one person involved (maybe at the precise moment whatever happened!) I have no idea what the meaning is and yes I agree I am probably delving far too deep but there is obviously a reason why it was written and it could be exactly as you say 5 people in the family and so on. I'll tell you what though I've learned an awful lot about the Catholic religion, number methods and the occult over the last few days LOL!!

Maybe it is just that I find things like this to be intriguing and I can't help trying to solve the puzzle!!
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyblackthorn 24.05.12 19:42

Hi, just popping in with a few simple thoughts after re-reading the book again last night and brooding on the baffling numbers all day !

I thought about these small, single digit numbers, their particular sequence, and was also intrigued by the possibility that more could be added, possibly. I thought about the religious themes that others here have already mentioned. I thought about biblical 'numbers' in general......and only came up with The 10 commandments and the Seven Deadly Sins. Might be worth checking this out ?
ladyblackthorn

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 24.05.12 20:21

I agree, Candyfloss is right I believe. After several days of tying the braincells in knots with these numbers, they could take you anywhere as you add in more possibilities. It then obscures the simple fact that one person is responsible for this and everything else is to protect that person from the consequences of failing in that responsibility. The who is imo fairly obvious. The how and why have been speculated on by us all and others. The where, when and what we also know, then it all comes down to who believes which story. The problem is, we can still only speculate on the events that happened at the key moment, just before and just after . What I feel is that the behaviour, emotional responses, connections, publicity, the pr, the bewk, the celebrity interest and the reporting all seem out of synchronized when you examine the files, statements, timeliness and books like estrela. If I can see this, then why can't the experts who are reviewing it? Just based on all that and gut instinct, the whole thing smells very bad.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 24.05.12 20:23

I agree, Candyfloss is right I believe. After several days of tying the braincells in knots with these numbers, they could take you anywhere as you add in more possibilities. It then obscures the simple fact that one person is responsible for this and everything else is to protect that person from the consequences of failing in that responsibility. The who is imo fairly obvious. The how and why have been speculated on by us all and others. The where, when and what we also know, then it all comes down to who believes which story. The problem is, we can still only speculate on the events that happened at the key moment, just before and just after . What I feel is that the behaviour, emotional responses, connections, publicity, the pr, the bewk, the celebrity interest and the reporting all seem out of synchronized when you examine the files, statements, timeliness and books like estrela. If I can see this, then why can't the experts who are reviewing it? Just based on all that and gut instinct, the whole thing smells very bad.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.05.12 21:36

Just finished reading the translation and have read that Mrs Fenn heard Kate and Madeleine arguing and shouting at each other and that Madeleine was heard shouting for her daddy, not read that before.
Have you all read this book,

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyblackthorn 24.05.12 23:08

Hi Nina. I'm fancinated by this account too,hope everyone will read it, and wonder if there is already a thread to discuss it.

There are several things like the 'arguing' episode that are mentioned in this book that I don't remember reading elsewhere.

I was also surprised that it is stated quite plainly, (without any other detail given) that GM 'knew' RM prior to the events of may 3rd.
ladyblackthorn

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.05.12 23:28

One thing to note from this conundrum is the number 4

I don’t usually bet on Euromillions, my friend, but if I ever did, there would be at least four numbers where I would place my little crosses, to hit the winning key. And I bet that at least I would get those four right. As a matter of fact, I would even call it the Luz key. Those would be the 5, the 2, the 3 and the 1!

He quotes numerically 5231...but the missing number from this sequence 4 is written as FOUR and not numerically
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.05.12 0:34

Book about Madeleine defends the PJ and criticizes the British Interference (14th March 2008)

After writing “The Star of Joana”, the inspector Paulo Cristóvão decided to write “Madeleine’s Star” in honor of the colleagues who work in the case.
The author challenges the readers to solve an enigma...

When the Editorial Presença (Publishing Company) proposed to Paulo Pereira Cristóvão a book about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the inspector of the Judiciary only accepted with a condition: to speak freely on the investigation, even if it would bother the McCanns and the British police. “This is a troubling book, but I am free to write what my conscience dictates me”, admits to 24horas the inspector who got the seventh place of the books most sold with the “Star of Joana”. Paulo Cristóvão was one of the inspectors who investigated the disappearance of Joana (see bellow) and in that process he knows which steps were taken. In “Madeleine’s Star – where, when, how, who, what and why”, the inspector basis is book on conversations with colleagues of work, on the news, in the police intervention and, especially, in the political influence that the investigation “was subjected to”.

“When we have the prime minister of a country saying that he is going to speak with his English counterpart on a process-crime that is ongoing, there is influence ”, he affirms. And it is on the basis of this influence and with the “British interference” that the author places two inspectors of the PJ Francisco Meirelles and João Gomes (fictitious names) in the field.

The book begins with two inspectors being informed of the disappearance of a child in a resort in the Praia da Luz. “The information arrived late. There was already an English TV team, the embassy, the British police and a superior office of the PJ with knowledge of the disappearance, and only then the squad of the PJ was informed ”, he tells. “ Time was wasted and, then, the police 'kneeled down' before a theory that was built from the outside to inside. And the damaged ones are going to be the Portuguese police officers”, he accuses. Along the book, which Paulo Cristóvão prefers not to reveal, the portrait of the work of two inspectors does not forget the intervention of the British police: "Their dogs, their laboratories. Why?”

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão confesses that after several publications on the case, he intends to bring a different approach and "Pro-Portuguese” view. “I want to demonstrate that though we are poor; we have the capacity to improvise* (against all odds). And that the intervention from the English authorities only damaged the work of my colleagues”, he says. And therefore the book is dedicated to his ex-colleagues of Portimão, Faro and from the Central Direction of Combat to the Banditism. “Madeleine’s Star” ends with an enigmatic sentence. Who is able to solve it has the key to what the author thinks on what happened to Maddie. Until now nobody got it right. Paulo Cristóvão invites you to try to solve it after Tuesday.

“Defense of the national flag”

24horas – Does “Madeleine's Star” intend to defend the PJ after the rain of criticism which you where targeted by?

Paulo Cristóvão – It’s an assumed defense of the PJ, of the police officers who were and are working in the case and it is a defense of the national flag itself.

24horas – After all, what do you think that happened to Madeleine?

PC – Legal imperatives prevent me from saying.

24horas – Does you believe that this case is going to be resolved?

PC – Depends on what is understood for resolved. The knowledge of the police officers is clarified, but that is different from the processual demonstration. I fear that the photography of Maddie is going to remain during much more time in the page of the missing persons.

24horas – You talk about “British influences” in the investigation. If the PJ was acting alone, would the case be resolved?

PC – It’s now time of the police to return to the hands of the police....

24horas – How do you face the criticism that the criminalist Barra da Costa wove on “The Star of Joana”? [In an interview to 24horas Barra da Costa said that the book had been written in haste to create “an official truth”]

PC – Of the extensive bibliography in which the doctor Barra da Costa culminated his book [” Maddie, Joana and the Criminal Investigation, the hidden truth ”], it should have the process of the case Joana – that is public – and the Madeleine one. The “Star of Joana” took me 3,5 years to be written. His book finishes like it begins, with “the hidden truth”.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/03/madeleine-mccann-british-damaged.html
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.12 8:53

What about 52.31 as geographical coordinates? This latitude would be somewhere in England rather than Portugal or elsewhere in Northern Europe. Perhaps Cristovao is suggesting that the key to this problem is in the UK or elsewhere rather than in Praia da Luz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.12 9:13

Could very well be alison.

I'm still going with the simplistic reasonThe meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 2 110921 He has the numbers laid out so after each one could actually be a minus sign. 5 minus 2 equals 3, minus 3 equals 0, minus 1 equals minus 1. They came back minus one child. So, again, is he referring to the family?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 29.05.12 9:52

alison wrote:What about 52.31 as geographical coordinates? This latitude would be somewhere in England rather than Portugal or elsewhere in Northern Europe. Perhaps Cristovao is suggesting that the key to this problem is in the UK or elsewhere rather than in Praia da Luz.

Looking at the coordinates. 52.30.00 with 1.00.00 we get
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gumley/105542479479513?sk=info
http://www.explorebritain.info/woodland-leicestershire-gumley-covert-sp6789

523. 1 is right below the Mot at Gumley Covert

52. 31 is way out in the north atlantic ocean

5. 231 is in the English channel, north of Guernsey

Note.

523. 1 is just south of Leicester, a few yards south of the Mot (a little pond) at Gumley Covert (a boot-shaped woodland)
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.12 10:08

candyfloss wrote:Could very well be alison.

I'm still going with the simplistic reasonThe meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 2 110921 He has the numbers laid out so after each one could actually be a minus sign. 5 minus 2 equals 3, minus 3 equals 0, minus 1 equals minus 1. They came back minus one child. So, again, is he referring to the family?

I can't see how that could be the key, though, which solves the mystery cos all he would be doing in that instance, if it relates to the family, is stating the bleedin' obvious big grin

Re: 'bobbins' co-ordinates - if Maddie is out in the ocean somewhere that rather fits with Moita Flores and his fishing bag theory.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.05.12 10:13

bobbin wrote:
alison wrote:What about 52.31 as geographical coordinates? This latitude would be somewhere in England rather than Portugal or elsewhere in Northern Europe. Perhaps Cristovao is suggesting that the key to this problem is in the UK or elsewhere rather than in Praia da Luz.

Note.

523. 1 is just south of Leicester, a few yards south of the Mot (a little pond) at Gumley Covert (a boot-shaped woodland)
That's some coincidence, Leicester thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 29.05.12 10:37

Nina wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Note.

That certainly is a very big coincidence, was it not a certain Pat Brown who suggested that the possibility of GM taking Madeleine back to the UK with him should be investigated!

Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.05.12 10:41

Hummingbird wrote:
Nina wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Note.

That certainly is a very big coincidence, was it not a certain Pat Brown who suggested that the possibility of GM taking Madeleine back to the UK with him should be investigated!

Yes I think you are correct, but one thing for sure, for me anyway, is that the answer, the knowledge, does lie in Rothley in the minds of a couple of doctors.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top