The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 6 Mm11

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 6 Mm11

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 6 Regist10

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by sweetex 20.06.12 21:16

aniandr wrote:Stupid iPad cant see any video!

I remember i thought she looked realy distressed in video. Like nowhere Else

Im just wondering if she is sad about Madeleine ore also just 'pissing her pants" - nervous

Ore sad becoz she is at her daughters funeral - with her daughter - the rest of us just cant see the rest. If evidence is in Church for Them This is the funeral with Their daughter - for Real

Could very well be. Then again, what about the cadaver scent in the rental car? Possibly transferred from clothes etc?

Are you from Portugal?

You also mentioned body could be in the sea? What is your theory around that? Or are we going off topic now ooops
sweetex
sweetex

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by jd 21.06.12 0:21

I like the football analogy....I think at the time Glenn Hoddle was manager of the England team and he had the famous 5231 formation known as the "star" formation...maybe this star formation means something? Star of David perhaps? meaning david payne??? Glenn Hoddle is also famous for being a religious nut...clue???

or it could be golf....Tiger Woods has won 5 majors, 2 on American soil, 3 on European soil and 1 ryder cup? This is a freaky coincidence

What the peeps need to find out is what sport Paulo Cristovao was into? Unless the mccanns chopped up Maddies arm and hid it in the Churches deposit box...this would explain the Luz Key? the key combination to the box which holds the body part. So obvious when you think about it. They were doctors and could easily chop any body part of their own daughter. My guess it is the eye as this is the thing they most publicised about. Maybe the eye was looking out of the box which made kate mccann cry? The answers are there if we look hard enough
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.06.12 0:29

JD, I'm glad you are online, I've just sent you a PM in the hope you can help me with a technical problem.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.06.12 0:44

jd wrote:I like the football analogy....I think at the time Glenn Hoddle was manager of the England team and he had the famous 5231 formation known as the "star" formation...maybe this star formation means something? Star of David perhaps? meaning david payne??? Glenn Hoddle is also famous for being a religious nut...clue???

or it could be golf....Tiger Woods has won 5 majors, 2 on American soil, 3 on European soil and 1 ryder cup? This is a freaky coincidence

What the peeps need to find out is what sport Paulo Cristovao was into? Unless the mccanns chopped up Maddies arm and hid it in the Churches deposit box...this would explain the Luz Key? the key combination to the box which holds the body part. So obvious when you think about it. They were doctors and could easily chop any body part of their own daughter. My guess it is the eye as this is the thing they most publicised about. Maybe the eye was looking out of the box which made kate mccann cry? The answers are there if we look hard enough

Hmm, and getting rather sillyThe meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 6 110921 This thread appears to have gone as far is it can, so am locking it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top