The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 5 Mm11

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 5 Mm11

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 5 Regist10

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by aniandr 19.06.12 21:19

Was wondering about that A's well.

. Both City and Beach and Church are releated it seems in what hé write.

Ón picture of alter thère is a Wall made óf 5 Pieces, 2 small statues, 3 chairs,and 1 statue in middel.
By the 5 pieces of Wall, with the 2 small statues, behind the 3 chairs and under the 1 Statue (nossa senhora da luz, our lady of light, Virgin Mary with her Child) Thats where the anwser is, the luz kry

In Many churces collection boxes are hidden in the wall someone tells ón This site http://algarveblog.net/2012/01/24/c-is-for-churches/

The euromillions (a collection box) hidden in the (Wall with code 5231)ore is that a hint to where that box i located? Maybe in the alter?
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

Post by russiandoll 19.06.12 21:28

Is/was there a street map of the area in the town, I know it is a small resort, but if there was a map on the street , on one of thsoe stands,or in a tourist info office, could certain sites/buildings have been numbered? I have seen letters and numbers on some of these maps. It is the use of THE which makes me think of places, buildings. Unless the tapas group were given individual numbers for easy i d when ref to them rather than initials....person number 1, e.g for seating at the table, for diagram of movements. That would be confusing though, initials for clarity would imo be the system to use.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.06.12 21:32

U Can see image here
http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/stvincents.JPG&target=tlx_picwhnn
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.06.12 21:59

I chance This to:

- Well, I actually think it would be great. For example, it would come in handy for gelting anwsers, wouldn’t it?

João Tavares looks away from the ocean for a moment, and looking at Francisco, he says:

- I don’t usually Think money Will make my searching for anwsers come true my friend, but if I ever did, there would be at least four places that i would search Money to get one anwser Right.
And I bet that at least Those four would give mé the one anwser

Those would be by the 5 pieces of wall with the 2 statues, behind the the 3 chairs and the 1 holy statue of Nossa Senhora da luz.
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 19.06.12 22:06

aniandr wrote:I chance This to:

- Well, I actually think it would be great. For example, it would come in handy for gelting anwsers, wouldn’t it?

João Tavares looks away from the ocean for a moment, and looking at Francisco, he says:

- I don’t usually Think money Will make my searching for anwsers come true my friend, but if I ever did, there would be at least four places that i would search Money to get one anwser Right.

Those would be by the 5 pieces of wall with the 2 statues, behind the the 3 chairs and the 1 holy statue of Nossa Senhora da luz.

Is there a crypt under this church do you know?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.06.12 22:11

I actually Think so but is must have been searched?
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.06.12 22:14

Nina wrote:

Nina, that is a very interesting question. I have another thought that might be relevant. Can someone tell me if Portuguese graveyards are similar to Greek graveyards? Greek bodies are initially buried above ground. The graves are easily opened - there is a hatch. The cadaver dogs would be pretty useless in a graveyard. Is there a graveyard surrounding this little church?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.06.12 22:17

Maybe the collection box is the box the alter stands on?

And Many funeral in Church by alter. Again dogs would be useless
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 19.06.12 22:21

aquila wrote:
Nina wrote:

Nina, that is a very interesting question. I have another thought that might be relevant. Can someone tell me if Portuguese graveyards are similar to Greek graveyards? Greek bodies are initially buried above ground. The graves are easily opened - there is a hatch. The cadaver dogs would be pretty useless in a graveyard. Is there a graveyard surrounding this little church?
They are like that here in Spain, the coffin is pushed into an opening and then sealed. So the dead are stacked in walls. So as you say the cadaver dogs would indicate cadaverine but from many bodies. It is like hiding a stick in a wood.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.06.12 22:23

least four places that i would search Money

Should be Four Holy places that i (holy Coz of crosses)
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.06.12 22:33

I think crypt has been searched i Read it on Google but no link. But above the crypt, under the alter. Have the alter been searched?
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.12 22:50

aniandr wrote:I think crypt has been searched i Read it on Google but no link. But above the crypt, under the alter. Have the alter been searched?

This is all I could find From LIverpool Daily Post, article gone now but this from mccannfiles ........

Portuguese detectives have searched the church in Praia da Luz where Mr and Mrs McCann prayed after Madeleine disappeared, according to reports.

Officers examined the church of Nossa Senhora da Luz and an old cemetery nearby "informally and with maximum discretion" about two weeks ago, the Portuguese newspaper Diario de Noticias said.

They were looking for clues that would suggest the young girl's body was hidden there, the paper reported.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html

ETA Still online in this article, same almost as above.........

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/76270-maddie-witness-describes-feeling-guilty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 20.06.12 12:09

I have to ask the question ,is this just a red herring? are we certain there is any relevence to that conversation? forgive me .i cant recall how important ,or not the man giving out the no'bs is?joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.06.12 16:57

Nina wrote:
aquila wrote:
Nina wrote:

They are like that here in Spain, the coffin is pushed into an opening and then sealed. So the dead are stacked in walls. So as you say the cadaver dogs would indicate cadaverine but from many bodies. It is like hiding a stick in a wood.

Well a little bag with a little body could well have been secreted within an above soil grave and it didn't need to be the little church in PDL - but that would have been the easiest place for a temporary solution. Candyfloss has posted an article stating the police did a discreet search of the graveyard (quite rightly discreet). I'm curious as to recent burials in the area within that particular graveyard and other graveyards in the vicinity.

Sorry Nina, I'm editing because my post looked like it was written by you. Apologies.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 20.06.12 18:56

I have thoughts A's Well about if its a red herring

But it seems possible she would be there. Who would search in the alter?
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 20.06.12 19:36

Though i dont she actually would be there. But maybe the bag, the blanket and other evidence maybe a piece of hair, some memories. The Body is in the sea. And Kate and gerry Got a funeral for Madeleine in the Church. A seremony.i remember the movie where Kate is in Church praying for Madeleine she looks devestated. Maybe she was. Maybe it actually was a funeral with a Body ore some part of it present and maybe she is both devestated - and quite nervous
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 20.06.12 19:56

aniandr wrote:......Body ore some part of it present ...

Scary thought! Shocked

But very possible!

Do you have a link to that clip/movie? Was it taken in church?

Thanks
sweetex
sweetex

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 20.06.12 20:04

No i just remember having seen it im looking for it now
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 20.06.12 20:17

I cant find it but it must be somewhere ill continue looking
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 20.06.12 20:20

aniandr wrote:I cant find it but it must be somewhere ill continue looking

No hurry, I will have a look too. Just don't remember such a clip.

Thanks
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 20.06.12 20:35

Could be her but video is missing
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id329.html

Prayers For Madeleine At Church

The parents of Madeleine McCann attend the church near the resort where their daughter went missing on Thursday evening.

00:00:31
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 20.06.12 20:36

The video is insite church
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 20.06.12 20:52

Gert cant find it. Kate is in Church and someone is Holding her arm and take her to a seat in front
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 20.06.12 20:57

aniandr wrote:Could be her but video is missing
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id329.html

Prayers For Madeleine At Church

The parents of Madeleine McCann attend the church near the resort where their daughter went missing on Thursday evening.

00:00:31

I see what you mean. First time I see this....They both look a bit... distraught. The thing is, (maybe I'm wrong) but do you see any tears from Kate on that clip. It made me think of one of the GNR officer's statement where he says "I did not see any tears although they made noises similar to crying".

BUT she does seem to be emotional - well a lot more than in other clips.
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 20.06.12 21:04

Stupid iPad cant see any video!

I remember i thought she looked realy distressed in video. Like nowhere Else

Im just wondering if she is sad about Madeleine ore also just 'pissing her pants" - nervous

Ore sad becoz she is at her daughters funeral - with her daughter - the rest of us just cant see the rest. If evidence is in Church for Them This is the funeral with Their daughter - for Real
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top