The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 4 Mm11

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 4 Regist10

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 4 Empty Re: As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Post by ufercoffy on 04.03.10 11:51

I wonder if her mate Mike Gunnill took the photo for her?

He seems to be very cooperative with getting you banged up TB.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2090

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 4 Empty Revenge?

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.03.10 12:07

@ufercoffy wrote:I wonder if her mate Mike Gunnill took the photo for her? He seems to be very cooperative with getting you banged up TB.
Yes, a man on a mission. You may recall his admission that in respect of the Michael Sangerte letter he wrote requesting a '60 Reasons' book, he admitted on another forum (JATYK) that he was 'acting under instructions' [verbatim quote]. The book sent to Michael Sangerte alias Mike Gunnill alias Peter Tarwin alias Jason Peters alias 'petert' found its way to Carter Ruck quicker than you can say 'Adam Tudor's charging rate is £500 an hour plus VAT and disbursements'.

I am thinking of Ms Butler and I am thinking of Mike Gunnill.

I am thinking of them maybe travelling together to Harlow.

The word 'revenge' is springing to mind.

And I ask myself...

...what next?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23771

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 4 Empty Re: As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Post by ufercoffy on 04.03.10 12:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:The book sent to Michael Sangerte alias Mike Gunnill alias Peter Tarwin alias Jason Peters alias 'petert' found its way to Carter Ruck quicker than you can say 'Adam Tudor's charging rate is £500 an hour plus VAT and disbursements'.

laugh

You need to be on stage Mr B. We should rename this forum "An audience with Tony Bennett".

Oh wait....
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 04.03.10 12:24

Deborah admits she didn't take the photo

OY BENNETT - I DIDNT TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR ABODE - YOU MUST HAVE UPSET SOMEONE - IT WAS SENT TO ME - BUT HANG ON -DIDNT YOU SAY I WAS TAKEN TO THE POLICE STATION ??? AAAH YES YOU DID NOW DIDNT YOU ? SOOOO THE POLICE DROVE ME TO YOUR HOUSE TO TAKE SOME PHOTOS GET A GRIP MAN - START UTTERING SOME TRUTHS FOR ONCE - YOU MAY FEEL BETTER

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/tony-bennett-s-activities-f84/the-registered-office-of-the-madeleine-foundation-t8626-15.htm
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge on 04.03.10 12:25

It's like our very own soap opera isn't it. Oi Bennett get out of my pub... type things big grin
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 04.03.10 12:32

Yeah, and TB says Oi I 'ate you Butler get out of my face.

And take that Gunnhill creature wiv ya.

big grin
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on 04.03.10 15:43

lolz @ "I 'ate you Butler" ufercoffy - showing our age tho' laughat Sad
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth on 04.03.10 18:53

Mr Bennett you seem to be avoiding this question for some strange reason.

Why do you think it is okay for you to have your picture taken outside someone's house, (was it Barrymore's agent) and take photos of the McCanns house, yet you start wailing and whining when someone does it to yourself. I do not condone what everyone has done, but if you do it, you should expect people to do it to you back.
Now can you answer the question please.
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin on 05.03.10 1:20

@ufercoffy wrote:Yeah, and TB says Oi I 'ate you Butler get out of my face.

And take that Gunnhill creature wiv ya.

big grin

On the Bus's, was it ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin on 05.03.10 1:21

@whoknowsthetruth wrote:Mr Bennett you seem to be avoiding this question for some strange reason.

Why do you think it is okay for you to have your picture taken outside someone's house, (was it Barrymore's agent) and take photos of the McCanns house, yet you start wailing and whining when someone does it to yourself. I do not condone what everyone has done, but if you do it, you should expect people to do it to you back.

So where is your " Moral Compass" ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD on 05.03.10 2:12

HI LAFFIN been tempted back on here by your illustrious presence and a really pleasant PM from vaguely who is ,ofcourse ,completely wrong about the mccann case ,especially in posts on the "mad as a box of frogs" PFA" board but makes me LOL with some of the pithy posts on here.
I was banned from MM for running away from the possibility of Bren having admin rights or other access to the database but I admire your stance. You remind me of Michael Foot,extreme ,unafraid ,and couldn,t give a monkeys about towing the party line. I look forward to you telling me where to get off in true Scunthorpe style. Sorry Jill should have posted this in the bar-whoops
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 05.03.10 2:16

wrong? moi?!

pah!

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.03.10 6:12

Interesting! What have you got wrong btw?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill on 06.03.10 9:40

@ufercoffy wrote:I wonder if her mate Mike Gunnill took the photo for her?

You seem to selective memory. It has been stated many times Butler didn't take the picture. Is that simple enough for you Ms Iffy?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 06.03.10 9:50

JoMc wrote:

You seem to selective memory. It has been stated many times Butler didn't take the picture. Is that simple enough for you Ms Iffy?

My question didn't ask if "I 'ate you Butler" took the picture. The question was: "Did her mate Mike take it for her?"

Were you playing hookey when they taught comprehension at your school...erm Jo?

:flower:
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill on 06.03.10 9:53

@ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:

My question didn't ask if "I 'ate you Butler" took the picture. The question was: "Did her mate Mike take it for her?"

You seem to have selective and narrow memory, Miss Iffy
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 06.03.10 9:59

JoMc wrote:
@ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:

I love it when you talk dirty to me...erm Jo.

Super, too, that you chat to me here because I haven't chatted to you on Amber's forum lately. Missing me were you?

Kisses and hugs my love xxx bashful
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth on 06.03.10 11:53

@whoknowsthetruth wrote:Mr Bennett you seem to be avoiding this question for some strange reason.

Why is Mr Bennett refusing to answer this question? It is a simple question i have asked him, surely someone with an upstanding character as himself should answer this question, especially as he lectures people about not answering questions he puts to them.
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill on 06.03.10 14:11

@whoknowsthetruth wrote:

Why is Mr Bennett refusing to answer this question? It is a simple question i have asked him, surely someone with an upstanding character as himself should answer this question, especially as he lectures people about not answering questions he puts to them.

*Why is Mr Bennett refusing to answer this question? * That what he does best, not answering questions!
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill on 06.03.10 14:13

@ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:
@ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:

Super, too, that you chat to me here because I haven't chatted to you on Amber's forum lately. Missing me were you?

and why don't you post on Amber's forum, that is the question!
onphone

with love
xx
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 06.03.10 15:32

JoMc wrote:
@ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:
@ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:

and why don't you post on Amber's forum, that is the question!
onphone

with love
xx

Because I kept getting warnings wail

I figured if you wanted me you'd find me. And here you are...erm Jo! big grin

With love? you in Russia now then Mr 007? kissykissy

Have you onphone CR today? What do they think about you posting here after you'd given them your word you wouldn't? Are you on their naughty list with Bennett?

popcornandcola
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 4 Empty A couple of obsessives...whoknowsthetruth and JoMc

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.03.10 8:30

@whoknowsthetruth wrote:

For the second time in a few days, you have not observed that I have answered your question already - very specifically - look back at page 4 on this thread.

But then I have already sussed that your obsession with criticising everything I do prevents you from being remotely fair.

As for JoMc/Mike Gunnill/Peter Tarwin/Michale Sangerte/Jason Petes/petert/Carter-Ruck's-errand-boy stating this:

*Why is Mr Bennett refusing to answer this question? * That what he does best, not answering questions!

...he too would appear to suffer from the same obsession...and is therefore vulnerable to precisely the same error.

I'm content with my track record of answering questions on this forum and elsewhere; I would predict that if anyone cared to check, I've answered 95% of all the hundreds of questions I've been asked on here since Jill Havern set up this forum.

That's a whole lot better than Dr Kate McCann's record of answering, er, 0% of the Portuguese Police's questions in relation to the circumstances in which her daughter was reported missing on 3 May 2007...

...which by the way forms Chapter 1 of our new book, 'The Madeleine McCann Case Files: Volume 1', which can now be ordered via PayPal on the 'Publications' page of our website, www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 07.03.10 8:55

wow, smooth moves Tony.

You should go on QVC, you're a master of the sales patter.

laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.03.10 9:00

@vaguely1 wrote:You should go on QVC...
Que?

Is QVC a TV programme, or a SKY sales channel or something?

P.S. Thanks very much for making a posting without asking me a question
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 07.03.10 9:05

QVC is a shopping channel Mr Bennett. They sell everything from solar power hot water bottles to snake oil.

You'd be good.

Wink

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum