The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Mm11

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Regist10

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Empty Re: As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Post by bunny on 03.03.10 21:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:I understand that this part of the OP has caused a degree of confusion:

Now, one detail on the photo Butler took proves it was taken on or after Wednesday 24 February, namely the removal the previous day of a small hanging basket outside the main door. There is no doubt in my mind that she took it (or an accomplice took it) on Thursday.

Let me amend it to make it clear.

Now, one detail on the photo Butler took proves it was taken on or after Wednesday 24 February, namely the removal by us the previous day of a small hanging basket outside the main door. There is no doubt in my mind that she took that photo (or an accomplice took it) on Thursday.

I am not in any way saying that Ms Butler took the hanging basket. The CCTV at the Dartford bridge and tunnel would no doubt reveal the times she passed that way, assuming she travelled in her own car. Match that up with the custody suite records at Harlow Police Station and we should be able to establish roughly when the photo was taken.

Didnt you imply that the police picker her up?

Was she arrested or not? do you even know yourself?
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Empty Re: As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Post by Cath on 03.03.10 21:27

This story keeps changing.
Next episode : she's beamed up to the Police Station and she took the photo while passing by in The Entreprise.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Empty Front and back

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.03.10 21:34

A view of the back garden in the snow last week just to save Ms Butler the trouble of taking a photo of that as well.

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Februa11
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23771

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny on 03.03.10 21:35

Inyx you forgot she took Mrs B's bush with her laugh
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth on 03.03.10 21:38

Thought you did not know how to put photos on a forum Mr Bennett
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Empty No complaints.

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.03.10 21:40

@whoknowsthetruth wrote:Mr Bennett..Is it okay for you to have your photo taken outside someone's house? And to take photos of the McCanns' house? Or does this only apply when it is against you.
I haven't complained about it, have I? Given that Google Earth can beam images of my house to hundreds of millions, one more photo isn't going to do much harm.

I just made an observation about a visit to a police station and a photo taken by the same person who visited the police station.

I believe photos of the McCanns' house have been seen by over half the adults in this country and millions more world-wide.

But then they are happy being world famous.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 03.03.10 21:40

we talked him through it a while back.

Mr Bennett, have you invested in some thick net curtains.....I wouldn't like to be confronted with images of you bending over to take your socks off.

:oops:

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Empty All credit to 'vaguely1'

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.03.10 21:42

@whoknowsthetruth wrote:Thought you did not know how to put photos on a forum Mr Bennett
I didn't reckon with the 'tecchie' skills of vaguely1 who shared his expertise in the 'Technical Help' section of this very forum.

Mind you, if he could come back and tell me how to reduce the images in size, that would also be helpful.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 03.03.10 21:43

yup, you can reduce it using a photobucket account, also you can add captions etc.

You strike me as a person who would make full use of caption adding :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.10 21:43

@vaguely1 wrote:we talked him through it a while back.

Mr Bennett, have you invested in some thick net curtains.....I wouldn't like to be confronted with images of you bending over to take your socks off.

laugh laugh laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth on 03.03.10 21:43

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@whoknowsthetruth wrote:Thought you did not know how to put photos on a forum Mr Bennett
I didn't reckon with the 'tecchie' skills of vaguely1 who shared his expertise in the 'Technical Help' section of this very forum.

Mind you, if he could come back and tell me how to reduce the images in size, that would also be helpful.

Try using Imageshack find it here www.imageshack.us
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on 03.03.10 21:52

When you upload an image Tony you can choose to resize it. It's a button in that box that you open.
Just make it 320 px.
As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Dsc00311
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 03.03.10 21:53

darn, I never knew that.

You learn something new every day! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 03.03.10 21:54

Inyx, are they Mr Bennett's tulips?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.03.10 21:57

@vaguely1 wrote:Mr Bennett, have you invested in some thick net curtains...
Here's the answer, a pic taken in last winter's snow, just after the gales had played havoc with the trellis holding up the Passion Flower.

Storms do arise now and then.

But we get over them and move on.

As Ms Butler's pic helpfully shows, the trellis has been replaced and there's much stronger growth of the Passion Flower this year.

And...the net curtains are still in place...

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Jonath14
The Madeleine Foundation office is top right.
The recent addition of two ugly wheelie bins as seen on Ms Butler's photo is courtesy of the European Union Directives on the recycling of household waste
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny on 03.03.10 21:59

Na, that didnt work TOny. Do you mean passiflora? bashful
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 03.03.10 22:10

@bunny wrote:Inyx you forgot she took Mrs B's bush with her laugh

No clearly from Tony's photo, her bush is in the back garden.

Snow always makes a garden look so pretty doesn't it.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 03.03.10 22:12

Ugh that doesn't bare thinking about Vaguely.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.03.10 1:31

@bunny wrote:
Inyx wrote:She's also said it was someone else who took the photo.

The police who gave her a lift when she was arrested big grin

Excuse me, I,m trying to make out your sentence:

Are you saying that the photo had been taken by the 'POLICE' who'd given DB a lift; or
Are you saying she was 'ARRESTED 'because it was the 'police' who'd given her ride in the state vehicle? big grin
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.03.10 1:34

@Ruby wrote:Oh dear.
Wonder if she'll make the front page of the Express again.
Is she still pursuing justice for Madeleine or has she taken up stalking full time now. thinking

lol, I echo that.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.03.10 1:59

I take it by habit you didnt listen to your mum when she taught you not to peep into people's window, curtained or curtainedless......lol laugh laugh
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.03.10 2:01

Where was the photo posted?

Gosh TB's mansion looks identical style, in fact bigger, than the mansion of the fragrant two!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 04.03.10 7:16

Thank you for that Tony - I was unable to view Ms Butlers picture as I was banned from that forum quite some time ago. It's nice not to have to miss out on the excitement.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Empty Similarities and differences

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.03.10 7:25

@aiyoyo wrote:Where was the photo posted?

REPLY: On Susan Menez's 'Missing Madeleine' Forum. This is the forum where on the 'Tony Bennett and the Madeleine Foundation' section there are 66 threads and 3,604 posts, while by contrast tne 'Main Madeleine Thread/Latest News' section has just 35 threads and 2,363 posts, an interesting set of priorities - though take away hundreds of false accusations by Menez, Ryan and Butler and there wouldn't be a lot left on that section.

Gosh TB's mansion looks identical style, in fact bigger, than the mansion of the fragrant two!

REPLY: Well, I'll give you this, they're both built of light-coloured brick and have a few windows.

However, whereas the McCanns' property, at 5 The Crescent, Rothley, is worth half a million pounds and is detached, ours would be lucky to fetch £200,000 and is, er, a mid-terraced former New Towns Corporation property. Out of historical interest, 'Chippingfield' means 'Market Field' (as in Chipping Sodbury, Chipping CVampden, Chipping Norton etc.) and was the area where in times long gone by there was a regular market. Running through the middle of it is what is now a walkway known as 'Spicer's Lane', along which spices were borne from London. Chippingfield was the first estate of the New Town, built in 1950-1. The builders who built the houses all lived there while they helped build the rest of the New Town over the next 30 years.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 3 Empty All in good time

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.03.10 10:11

Cherry wrote:imo it does not matter if Debbie took the photo or someone else took the photo - the fact is she should not have posted it on a public site, what on earth was the purpose of doing that. It smacks to me of nothing but stalking and harrassment of TB for her to put this on a public forum and I would hope the Police have been informed of what she has done. What has what Tony's house looks like anything to do with the Madeleine case?
I've been too busy to notify the police yet, being occupied with sending out orders for our new book - over 100 gone already - trying to get PayPal buttons organised on the site, finishing off my long article on the role of Robert Murat, and writing a couple of letters to Goncalo Amaral and his publishers. Yesterday we sent him 10 free booklets, four for him and his wife, one for his publishers, and five for the main Portuguese translators.

Maybe I'll tell the police about the photograph Ms Butler has posted when 'The Inspector Calls' - for his cup of Yorkshire Tea.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum