The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The Papers Are Now Getting It

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by jd on 16.05.12 13:50

@anil39200 wrote:Catholics are also against IVF

mmmmmm yes
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 16.05.12 13:54

@jd wrote:
@anil39200 wrote:Catholics are also against IVF

mmmmmm yes

well erm, some catholics err...

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.05.12 14:00

[quote="bobbin"][quote="Mariita"]
@jd wrote:
@Mariita wrote:So the priests know things, but are not allowed to speak because of the rule in the catholic church saying that priests must be silent and never reveal what they´ve heard in confession? If it´s not through confession, how comes the priests know more than others, and why haven´t they spoken? I remember reading something about the McCanns having a key to the church...odd, really; they seem to have connections with people where you least expect it.

GA says that the priests know exactly what happened that night. It was the mysterious John Geraghty (originally from next to Rothley) who got the church keys for the mccanns

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4990-john-geraghty?highlight=john+Geraghty

They didn't get the keys to the church until a few days later I seem to remember. But the other thing is that they asked for the church - it's stressed in the book to illustrate the coldness of these foreign policemen - who did not seem able to understand you need to pray at such a time. Errrm, looking for your lost child would be favourite. I'd never believe anyone who told me they'd searched thoroughly - I'd have to do it myself.
But the point is: they never did get to the church anyway (they knew perfectly well where it was, next to Chaplins Bar where they'd been before).
O yes, and you can pray whilst you're looking for your child. Multi-tasking as it were.

Thou shallt not be found out - I thought that was the 11th Commandment. pray2

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 16.05.12 14:03

[quote="tigger"][quote="bobbin"]
@Mariita wrote:
@jd wrote:
@Mariita wrote:So the priests know things, but are not allowed to speak because of the rule in the catholic church saying that priests must be silent and never reveal what they´ve heard in confession? If it´s not through confession, how comes the priests know more than others, and why haven´t they spoken? I remember reading something about the McCanns having a key to the church...odd, really; they seem to have connections with people where you least expect it.

GA says that the priests know exactly what happened that night. It was the mysterious John Geraghty (originally from next to Rothley) who got the church keys for the mccanns

They didn't get the keys to the church until a few days later I seem to remember. But the other thing is that they asked for the church - it's stressed in the book to illustrate the coldness of these foreign policemen - who did not seem able to understand you need to pray at such a time. Errrm, looking for your lost child would be favourite. I'd never believe anyone who told me they'd searched thoroughly - I'd have to do it myself.
But the point is: they never did get to the church anyway (they knew perfectly well where it was, next to Chaplins Bar where they'd been before).
O yes, and you can pray whilst you're looking for your child. Multi-tasking as it were.

Thou shallt not be found out - I thought that was the 11th Commandment.

the next one will be "thou shalt not physically search, but thou shalt werk really hard" it is after all, really hard werk being photographed and jogging and appearring in public

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita on 16.05.12 20:14

[quote="tigger"][quote="bobbin"]
@Mariita wrote:
@jd wrote:

Thou shallt not be found out - I thought that was the 11th Commandment.

Well then, I guess we can eliminate the holy confession if church never was a top priority for the depressed parents. It would be good to know why these priests apparently know so much, is there a possibility that they are involved somehow? Since I began reading and get interested in Madeleine´s disappearence, I always thought that someone else outside the apartmentbuilding gave them a hand if needed. Maybe I´m wrong, but there seem to be so many persons surrounding the McCanns where one can question the nature of their relationships.

Thou shallt not be found out -
Mariita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum